Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

The right has convinced themselves that Mitt's going to win a landslide.

Ideology trumps reality on the right every time.

----------

Presidential Polls Counter Romney Surge Myth

Collectively, the new polls of the past 24 hours have done nothing to change the standings in the most crucial battleground states. Obama continued to hold leads of 2 EV_histogram_todayto 3 percentage points in Ohio, Iowa, Nevada and Wisconsin, four states that currently combine with the states where Obama leads by larger margins to create a 277 electoral vote majority, seven more than the 270 needed to win
Romney does slightly better in the national popular vote estimate, of course, but his 0.2 percentage point advantage there is only slightly better. The net gap is less than a percentage point. As the Cook Political Report's David Wasserman writes on Twitter, simply subtracting 4 percentage points from Obama's 2008 margins in each state produces a similar result: "He'd lose Popular vote by 0.7% but still win w/ 272 EC votes."
Marissa T girl

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, one more thing, danny BOY.
The vote of 'crabby lady'--the woman you demeaned and self-righteously 'corrected'--is the vote that offsets your own.
HER vote nullifies YOURS, BOY.
My vote nullifies yours sweetie. Now go back to playing with yourself Mr.Inbred.
The Great Gadsby

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
Davey Rogers keeps sucking the Romney nut juice.He thinks Romney is a magician.......waves his GOP wand and POOF! all debt paid off, 12 million jobs created and build up the military by 2 trillion in spending.......... Plus eliminate Social Security and Medicare..........Start another war in Iran....
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
I know, it amazes me that people accept this person despite the lack of integriity.
Integrity does include sticking to a principle and not being wishy washy
Lack of any backbone to stick to an opinion or any previous statements.

Com"Mitt"ment -when one doesn't stand for anything but says whatever sounds best at the time.
The Great Gadsby

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

But I guess I can see that the Tea Baggers on this forum do have the lack of basic respect and integrity in common.

Maybe that's the attraction...lack of integrity
Mutt vs Mitt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

If the conservative voters believe in Mitt Romney's plan by reducing taxes across the board will increase the government revenue as he asserts, they are mistaken, exemplified by President George W. Bush's factual record of tax cuts that led to a three year decline in tax revenue from $2 trillion in 2000 to $1.8 trillion in 2003.

Being wealthy, Romney's politically motivated conception of progressive taxation on high earners, is punishment on success instead of ability to pay. I ask, do we want, or need the same old inept leadership we had with Bush?

President Obama was handed down such an economic disaster that was expected of him to cure in four years. Let's get serious!

The R & R dual team's execrable plan will only further the disparity between the rich and poor, advancing the termination of our present democratic system.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

The tea bags are angry america does not care about them. They always crying about me referring to there presidential pick as flipper but it was alright when they called the flipper, well flipper. Flipper is losing but to complete the flip tea bags must flop flipper winning. Where they learn that? Did the flipper flip flop teach them?
Bender

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

AP-GfK Poll: Romney Erases Obama Lead Among Women

What gender gap?

Less than two weeks out from Election Day, Republican Mitt Romney has erased President Barack Obama's 16-point advantage among women, a new Associated Press-GfK poll shows. And the president, in turn, has largely eliminated Romney's edge among men.

Those churning gender dynamics leave the presidential race still a virtual dead heat, with Romney favored by 47 percent of likely voters and Obama by 45 percent, a result within the poll's margin of sampling error, the survey shows.
Bender

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
Colin Powell Endorses Obama For President:
Former Secretary of State Colin Powell endorsed President Barack Obama for a second term Thursday.
"You know, I voted for him in 2008 and I plan to stick with him in 2012, and I'll be voting for he and Vice President Joe Biden next month," he said on CBS' "This Morning."
Asked whether it was an endorsement, he said, "Yes."
Powell praised the president's handling of the economy and ending of the Iraq War.
"I think we ought to keep on the track we are on," he said.
Powell said he had the "utmost respect" for Mitt Romney but criticized his tax plan.
He said Romney's foreign policy was a "moving target." "One day he has a certain strong view about staying in Afghanistan, but then on Monday night he agrees with the withdrawal. Same thing in Iraq. On every issue that was discussed on Monday night, Gov. Romney agreed with the president with some nuances. But this is quite a different set of foreign policy views than he had earlier in the campaign."
LQQK HERE:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/25/coli...
Powell is racist. Of course he would once again endorse Obama.
Bender

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
TAMPA, Fla.(AP)— Seeking to shore up his support among women voters, President Barack Obama on Thursday hammered Republican rival Mitt Romney anew over his backing of Richard Mourdock, the Indiana Senate candidate drawing fire for saying that pregnancies that result from rape are ‘‘something God intended.’’
‘‘Unlike some other leaders in the Republican Party, like John McCain, Mitt Romney hasn’t questioned his endorsement of Richard Mourdock or ever once stood up to the most extreme elements of his own party. Instead, he tapes ads for them,’’ Obama’s campaign says in an online video. His aides haven’t ruled out the possibility of using a similar message in TV ads in battleground states in the coming days as the president looks to break open a race national polls show is close.
While a Romney campaign aide has said he disagreed with Mourdock’s remark, the Republican presidential nominee is standing by Mourdock and hasn’t asked the Indiana state treasurer to take down a TV ad Romney filmed for him earlier this week.
Rape victims have no right to abort the child of the rapists!! Mourdock said if a woman was raped it was God's intented
Cant spin these facts, this is the GOP
stance on rape!!
NICE!
LQQK HERE:
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/2012/pres...
Obama lost this election, he has no record to run on. Obama put America in the shitter.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Bender wrote:
<quoted text> Powell is racist. Of course he would once again endorse Obama.
What makes Colin Powell a racist? What has he done that is racist?
Bender

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Disinterested Party wrote:
<quoted text>
How can Obama have the moron vote? YOU'RE voting for Romney. Kinda puts a hole in your theory. Theory--a key word in Romney's ridiculous plan to reduce taxes on the wealthy and reduce the debt.
Idiot.
your half breed is a loser, no doubt about that.
Bender

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
You angry racist warrior tea bag, huh boy? President Obama will win again so good luck you closet freak
Romney is leading in Pa now. Obama is history. You libtards are useless.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Bender, do you think Powell don't like you? Catch up moron racist tea bag. Go flip flop then drop to ash knees

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Bender shitter poop canal. You one perverted tea bag. Do you thank your corporate master for power internet?
Mutt vs Mitt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

The Obama-Biden team continues to insist that Romney’s plan to cut tax rates and cap deductions would reduce federal revenue by $5 trillion over ten years. Where did that number come from?

Pretend the $5 trillion is not just another phony number made-up by politicians, but the result of solemn scholarship that only biased partisans could possibly question. The Associated Press, for example, said,“The Tax Policy Center [TPC], a Washington research group, says in a study that the tax cuts proposed by Romney would reduce federal tax revenues by about $5 trillion over 10 years. Romney's campaign cites studies by conservative academics and ... the conservative American Enterprise Institute (AEI)” Both the AEI and TPC are Washington research groups, and both are nonpartisan and nonprofit, yet the media habitually dismiss critics of the Tax Policy Center as conservative while never even hinting that the Brookings Institution and Urban Institute (who run the TPC) might be liberal. &#8232;Nonpartisan or not, the $5 trillion figure is a total fraud.

LQQK HERE:

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/econom...
Mutt vs Mitt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Obama is right in pointing out that Romney has yet to specify what tax breaks he would change. The most Romney has personally said is that he might cap deductions at $17,000, but that is a broad figure and does not describe how the number would be achieved.
The impact of changing deductions on the scale needed to offset the tax cuts would be great. The largest deductions include interest on home mortgages, state and local taxes and the tax free treatment of health benefits. These are real pocketbook issues for most households and tinkering with them could have significant effects on large sectors of the economy.That's the real concern.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Bender wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is leading in Pa now. Obama is history. You libtards are useless.
This is either delusion or lie.

There is not now, nor has there ever been, a single non-biased poll showing Romney leading Obama in Pennsylvania.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Oh, wait, my mistake.

Quinnipiac had Romney up by 2 in July 2011 and PPP had him leading by one in April 2011.

That's right - 2011. Before Romney even had the nomination.

Polling for the past month in PA:

RCP Average Obama +4.8

Rasmussen Reports Obama +5
Gravis Marketing Obama +3
Morning Call Obama +5
Quinnipiac Obama +4
PPP (D) 1 Obama +7
Morning Call 1 Obama +4
Rasmussen Reports Obama +5
Philadelphia Inquirer Obama +8
Susquehanna Obama +2
Siena Obama +3
Morning Call Obama +7
CBS/NYT/Quinnipiac Obama +12
Mutt vs Mitt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Bender, do you think Powell don't like you? Catch up moron racist tea bag. Go flip flop then drop to ash knees
Colin Powell is black Roger has no use for black people. I bet when Davey was a child some black kid punched him in the mouth and he ran home to Mommy crying ...LOL!

Come on Roger why change your racist name in here we all know who you are.
YOU BIGOT!

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Bender, due to your ignorance that you have displayed I'm not surprised you use a screen name bender. Try to use a glove alright. You can still get a infectious disease. I want you around to witness president Obama win again. Ha ha ha ha ha ooooooooh ahhhh dumb ass

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Big Daddy 3,812
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 2 hr Sl of bendover 5,389
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Tue Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE