Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

TAMPA, Fla.(AP)— Seeking to shore up his support among women voters, President Barack Obama on Thursday hammered Republican rival Mitt Romney anew over his backing of Richard Mourdock, the Indiana Senate candidate drawing fire for saying that pregnancies that result from rape are ‘‘something God intended.’’

‘‘Unlike some other leaders in the Republican Party, like John McCain, Mitt Romney hasn’t questioned his endorsement of Richard Mourdock or ever once stood up to the most extreme elements of his own party. Instead, he tapes ads for them,’’ Obama’s campaign says in an online video. His aides haven’t ruled out the possibility of using a similar message in TV ads in battleground states in the coming days as the president looks to break open a race national polls show is close.

While a Romney campaign aide has said he disagreed with Mourdock’s remark, the Republican presidential nominee is standing by Mourdock and hasn’t asked the Indiana state treasurer to take down a TV ad Romney filmed for him earlier this week.

Rape victims have no right to abort the child of the rapists!! Mourdock said if a woman was raped it was God's intented

Cant spin these facts, this is the GOP
stance on rape!!

NICE!

LQQK HERE:

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/2012/pres...

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
Obama still has the moron vote so there is still hope for you morons. lol
AP poll: Romney 47, Obama 45
The Republican's lead with likely voters comes as a result of closing the gap with women, AP says:
Less than two weeks out from Election Day, Republican Mitt Romney has erased President Barack Obama's 16-point advantage among women, a new Associated Press-GfK poll shows. And the president, in turn, has largely eliminated Romney's edge among men.
Those churning gender dynamics leave the presidential race still a virtual dead heat, with Romney favored by 47 percent of likely voters and Obama by 45 percent, a result within the poll's margin of sampling error, the survey shows.
After a commanding first debate performance and a generally good month, Romney has gained ground with Americans on a number of important fronts, including their confidence in how he would handle the economy and their impressions of his ability to understand their problems.
How can Obama have the moron vote? YOU'RE voting for Romney. Kinda puts a hole in your theory. Theory--a key word in Romney's ridiculous plan to reduce taxes on the wealthy and reduce the debt.

Idiot.
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Davey Rogers keeps sucking the Romney nut juice.He thinks Romney is a magician.......waves his GOP wand and POOF! all debt paid off, 12 million jobs created and build up the military by 2 trillion in spending.......... Plus eliminate Social Security and Medicare..........Start another war in Iran....
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Ted

Boswell, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

If only government issued voter photo ID were the law of the land this sort of illegal registration and voting would be nearly impossible.

The Washington Post reports that Patrick Moran, son and campaign field director of 11 term Democratic U.S. Representative Jim Moran, was forced to resign from his father's campaign.

Why?

He was caught on undercover video as he "offers guidance on how to possibly skirt Virginia’s new voter identification laws."

Moran’s Democratic campaign issued a statement in response to the son's scurrilous advice on how to break the law, calling it “an error in judgment."

“Patrick is well liked and was a well-respected member of the campaign team,” the statement says.

Well respected?? He detailed--to a stranger--methods to break Virginia and Federal campaign laws to illegally register unqualified voters.

Democrat Moran's methods relied on forged utility bills and paper 'ID'.

Read the article and view the undercover video here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc-politi...
crabby lady

Dallas, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

I AM TELLING everyone here and now Mitt will TAKE Pa country people are sick and tired of these city people dictating the elections I HAVE NEVER seen this much support for a canidate nowthe pundents and left wing loons can keep right on saying Pa fools gold well we'll see who the fool is and it wont be MITT

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

You angry racist warrior tea bag, huh boy? President Obama will win again so good luck you closet freak
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

crabby lady wrote:
I AM TELLING everyone here and now Mitt will TAKE Pa country people are sick and tired of these city people dictating the elections I HAVE NEVER seen this much support for a canidate nowthe pundents and left wing loons can keep right on saying Pa fools gold well we'll see who the fool is and it wont be MITT
Punctuation is your friend.

Especially if you want anyone to actually read what you post.
crabby lady

Dallas, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
Colin Powell endorses Obama
Bush's main man votes for Obama......
7:47AM EDT October 25. 2012 - Colin Powell -- the Secretary of State for President George W. Bush -- endorsed President Obama for re-election this morning.
Powell also backed Obama four years ago against John McCain.
Speaking on CBS This Morning, Powell said that Republican candidate Mitt Romney appeared to shift positions during this week's foreign policy debate.
"Sol I am not quite sure which Gov. Romney we would be getting with respect to foreign policy," Powell said.
Powell said that while he regularly speaks with Obama, "this is my decision by looking at this as a citizen."
He added: "I signed on for a long patrol with President Obama, and I don't think this is the time to make such a sudden change."
Please powell in an a hole whoin the hell cares if he endorsed obama im sure it not his skin color oh no coldnt be that

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Crab lady, the racist tea bag warrior needs you vent better anger and frustrations then that, so improve sweety. The state of Ohio flipper needs but will not win. No liberal is asking you to love it. We will never do that
Ted

Boswell, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Desperate people become grammar nazis! Hearing the footsteps BOY?

Apparently YOU read her post, danny BOY. You even responded to it.

Kind of discredits your point doesn't it, BOY.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Teddy, this issue is small compared to president Obama pissing you off, huh boy? I want your ignorance angry, dumb ass. Your vote for mccain proves you pick losers
Ted

Boswell, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, one more thing, danny BOY.

The vote of 'crabby lady'--the woman you demeaned and self-righteously 'corrected'--is the vote that offsets your own.

HER vote nullifies YOURS, BOY.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Romney's Momentum Seems to Have Stopped

Nate Silver:
"Mr. Romney clearly gained ground in the polls in the week or two after the Denver debate, putting himself in a much stronger overall position in the race. However, it seems that he is no longer doing so..."

"Since the Denver debate, Mr. Obama has held the lead in 16 Ohio polls against 6 for Mr. Romney. In Nevada, Mr. Obama has had the lead in 11 polls, to Mr. Romney's 1. Mr. Obama has led in all polls of Wisconsin since the Denver debate, and he has had five poll leads in Iowa to one for Mr. Romney."

"Part of the confusion (and part of the reason behind the perception that Mr. Romney is still gaining ground in the race) may be because of the headlines that accompany polls."
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

The best political analyst in the business today gives Romney less than a 1/3 chance of winning the Presidency...

----------

Latest FiveThirtyEight prediction:

Electoral vote:
Obama: 290.8; +3.6 since Oct 17
Romney: 247.2; -3.6 since Oct 17

Chance of winning:
Obama: 71%; +5.3 since Oct 17
Romney: 29%; -5.3 since Oct 17

----------

But I'm sure there's a Rasmussen poll out there somewhere that proves this wrong. LMAO!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Speaking of Rasmussen...

----------

Rasmussen Has a Two-Point Republican Bias Compared to Other Pollsters

Enough presidential polling data is now available to analyze Rasmussen's data.
Averaging all 82 polls, Rasmussen's mean bias is -1.91 points, that is, Rasmussen appears to be making Obama look almost 2 points worse than the other pollsters.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Is that you yap yapping racist tea bag warrior? Did your ignorant ass prey for your corporate gods today? I'd say you need to drop to your knees but that's your occupation, dumb ass. President Obama hates tea bags
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Romney Says He’s Winning — It’s a Bluff

Despite a lack of any evident positive momentum over the last week — indeed, in the face of a slight decline from its post-Denver high — the Romney camp is suddenly bursting with talk that it will not only win but win handily.("We're going to win," said one of the former Massachusetts governor’s closest advisers. "Seriously, 305 electoral votes.")

This is a bluff. Romney is carefully attempting to project an atmosphere of momentum, in the hopes of winning positive media coverage and, thus, creating a self-fulfilling prophecy.

----------

On the right, confidence = winning!

As I said elsewhere this morning - the right prefers being misinformed to the cold, hard facts because their personal identity is formed by their political ideology. So a threat to their ideology is a personal existential threat and that will not be tolerated!

LOL! Pathetic losers.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

The right has convinced themselves that Mitt's going to win a landslide.

Ideology trumps reality on the right every time.

----------

Presidential Polls Counter Romney Surge Myth

Collectively, the new polls of the past 24 hours have done nothing to change the standings in the most crucial battleground states. Obama continued to hold leads of 2 EV_histogram_todayto 3 percentage points in Ohio, Iowa, Nevada and Wisconsin, four states that currently combine with the states where Obama leads by larger margins to create a 277 electoral vote majority, seven more than the 270 needed to win
Romney does slightly better in the national popular vote estimate, of course, but his 0.2 percentage point advantage there is only slightly better. The net gap is less than a percentage point. As the Cook Political Report's David Wasserman writes on Twitter, simply subtracting 4 percentage points from Obama's 2008 margins in each state produces a similar result: "He'd lose Popular vote by 0.7% but still win w/ 272 EC votes."
Marissa T girl

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, one more thing, danny BOY.
The vote of 'crabby lady'--the woman you demeaned and self-righteously 'corrected'--is the vote that offsets your own.
HER vote nullifies YOURS, BOY.
My vote nullifies yours sweetie. Now go back to playing with yourself Mr.Inbred.
The Great Gadsby

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
Davey Rogers keeps sucking the Romney nut juice.He thinks Romney is a magician.......waves his GOP wand and POOF! all debt paid off, 12 million jobs created and build up the military by 2 trillion in spending.......... Plus eliminate Social Security and Medicare..........Start another war in Iran....
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
I know, it amazes me that people accept this person despite the lack of integriity.
Integrity does include sticking to a principle and not being wishy washy
Lack of any backbone to stick to an opinion or any previous statements.

Com"Mitt"ment -when one doesn't stand for anything but says whatever sounds best at the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 8 hr Condi Rice 3,900
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 22 hr Krave MaMeat 5,416
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1

Search the Hanover Forum:
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters