Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 1,874)

Showing posts 37,461 - 37,480 of51,400
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TaxMeMore Plan

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Romney wants higher insurance premiums on the elderly,disabled ,including the vets that fought in Bush's wars.

He wants higher prescription costs for the disabled and elderly.

Mutt wants a voucher system instead of medicare
He wants to give seniors a cap on vouchers then have the elderly to make up the difference if the voucher doesnt cover all their costs.

What a guy!

THE REAL CHOICE

OBAMA 2012 !!!
YEAHH BABYYYY!!
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Speech coach: When you're finished with your cottage cheese, we can get started.

Romney: Can't rush the lumpy, creamy goodness. Cheese curd is a miracle of God.

Speech coach: I think it's a miracle that people don't get sick from sour milk products, but I'm not sure where God comes into play. We're close to needing divine intervention with this election, though.

Romney: Some people add strawberries or pineapple, but I like it plain. That's 'cause I'm a real man.

Speech coach: We have very little time before the first debate, and you've got a long way to go. You need to appeal to the gay vote if you're going to have a chance to win this thing, and we need to train you to sell that.

Romney: I'll bet Obama adds fruit to his cottage cheese. He probably likes mangoes or something Muslim.

Speech coach: Seriously, Mitt?

Romney: I'm the next leader of the free world!

Speech coach: Not if you don't put as much passion into practicing your debate answers as you do your sour-milk breakfast curd.

Romney: OK, I'm ready. Sock it to me.

Speech coach: OK. I'm the debate moderator. Remember, before we get started, facial expressions count. So do the words you say. Mr. Romney, what's your stance on gay marriage?

Romney: I believe that marriage is between a man and a woman.

Speech coach: Do you remember that whole meeting we had yesterday? We all agreed that public opinion is now in favor of same-sex marriage, and you need to ease your position over a little to capture those moderate voters.

Romney: I thought that meeting was about the lunch menu. I only went because I'd really like to get Cornish hen included next week. With those little caramelized carrots. Damn, I love those little carrots. Can't stand the big ones, though. Strangest phenomenon.

Speech coach: Focus. Please.

Romney: Silly wabbit. Gays don't have kids.

Speech coach: Governor, please answer the question. What's your stance on gay marriage?

Romney: I believe that gays can get married if they're good-looking. Two men holding hands is already disgusting. Two ugly men holding hands is truly an abomination.

Speech coach: OK, that's better. Next question: Governor, you've been very clear on your thoughts around same-sex equality. Why the change?

Romney: Because I'm a goddamn flip-flopper!

Speech coach: Don't forget that everything is on the record.

Romney: Ha, ha, just kidding. I believe that good-looking gays can now tie the knot and join the rest of us in eternal monogamous hell, because of two very nice fellas that I recently came to know. Bruce and Larry moved in next door to us last month, and they hung a rainbow flag from their porch. Once I learned that they were not widowed brothers keeping one another company but were instead living in sin, I was ready to go introduce myself with my rifle and let them know that their kind is not welcome in our neighborhood. Just as I was leaving my house, there was a knock at the door. Who was it but ol' Bruce and Larry in their little cutoff shorts and tight tanks, holding a container covered with aluminum foil! Personally, I think real men should wear tighty whities and pants at least one size larger to let the boys breathe. Good for the sperm count. Anywho, I was intrigued enough to put the gun down and open the door. Bruce and Larry, or Lucy, as I now fondly call them, found out that I lived next door and that I loved cottage cheese. Wouldn't you know, they brought me a giant tub of cottage cheese! I grabbed the tub, fired off a warning bullet, and slammed the door in their faces, but as I sat there spooning the curd into my hungry mouth, a strange feeling crept into my heart. Gratitude, maybe? I decided that from that day on, I would let the gays marry.

Speech coach: Oh, Mitt. That's a moving story. Well done.
TaxNoMore

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

U.S. Commander in Chief, Barack Hussein Øbama

Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha

I, I, I, I, I'm, I'm a warrior for the middle class.

I'm happy to fight for the middle class,"

“First Gay President”

With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.

Mutt vs Mitt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Speech coach: When you're finished with your cottage cheese, we can get started.

Speech coach: I think it's a miracle that people don't get sick from sour milk products, but I'm not sure where God comes into play. We're close to needing divine intervention with this election, though.

Romney: Some people add strawberries or pineapple, but I like it plain. That's 'cause I'm a real man.

Speech coach: We have very little time before the second debate, and you've got a long way to go. You need to appeal to the gay vote if you're going to have a chance to win this thing, and we need to train you to sell that.

Romney: I'll bet Obama adds fruit to his cottage cheese. He probably likes mangoes or something Muslim.

Speech coach: Not if you don't put as much passion into practicing your debate answers as you do your sour-milk breakfast curd.

Speech coach: OK. I'm the debate moderator. Remember, before we get started, facial expressions count. So do the words you say. Mr. Romney, what's your stance on gay marriage?

Speech coach: Do you remember that whole meeting we had yesterday? We all agreed that public opinion is now in favor of same-sex marriage, and you need to ease your position over a little to capture those moderate voters.

Romney: I thought that meeting was about the lunch menu. I only went because I'd really like to get Cornish hen included next week. With those little caramelized carrots. Damn, I love those little carrots. Can't stand the big ones, though. Strangest phenomenon.

Speech coach: Governor, please answer the question. What's your stance on gay marriage?

Romney: I believe that gays can get married if they're good-looking. Two men holding hands is already disgusting. Two ugly men holding hands is truly an abomination.

Speech coach: OK, that's better. Next question: Governor, you've been very clear on your thoughts around same-sex equality. Why the change?

Romney: Ha, ha, just kidding. I believe that good-looking gays can now tie the knot and join the rest of us in eternal monogamous hell, because of two very nice fellas that I recently came to know. Bruce and Larry moved in next door to us last month, and they hung a rainbow flag from their porch. Once I learned that they were not widowed brothers keeping one another company but were instead living in sin, I was ready to go introduce myself with my rifle and let them know that their kind is not welcome in our neighborhood. Just as I was leaving my house, there was a knock at the door. Who was it but ol' Bruce and Larry in their little cutoff shorts and tight tanks, holding a container covered with aluminum foil! Personally, I think real men should wear tighty whities and pants at least one size larger to let the boys breathe. Good for the sperm count. Anywho, I was intrigued enough to put the gun down and open the door. Bruce and Larry, or Lucy, as I now fondly call them, found out that I lived next door and that I loved cottage cheese. Wouldn't you know, they brought me a giant tub of cottage cheese! I grabbed the tub, fired off a warning bullet, and slammed the door in their faces, but as I sat there spooning the curd into my hungry mouth, a strange feeling crept into my heart. Gratitude, maybe? I decided that from that day on, I would let the gays marry.

HAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Mutt vs Mitt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Speech coach: We have very little time before the second debate, and you've got a long way to go. You need to appeal to the gay vote if you're going to have a chance to win this thing, and we need to train you to sell that.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

The warrior tea bag is a champion for the tea bags, nothing more and nothing less. The tea bag warrior can claim to be any thing but champion for middle class he is not.
TaxNoMore

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

bobby6464 wrote:
The warrior tea bag is a champion for the tea bags, nothing more and nothing less. The tea bag warrior can claim to be any thing but champion for middle class he is not.

Libya embassy attack?

who me?

it was Hillary she did it,

well wait a minute,

where's that f- ing bush

Bush's fault, him and that f-ing Cheney

Convicted War Criminals Bush and Cheney they did it.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Uh oh - another rightwing myth has been exploded...

----------

Focus Was on Tripoli in Requests for Security in Libya

The requests were denied, but they were largely focused on extending the tours of security guards at the American Embassy in Tripoli — not at the diplomatic compound in Benghazi, 400 miles away.

And State Department officials testified this week during a hearing by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee that extending the tour of additional guards — a 16-member military security team — through mid-September would not have changed the bloody outcome because they were based in Tripoli, not Benghazi.

----------

Can Romney and the right tell the truth about ANYTHING?

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Hell no they can't
TaxNoMore

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
Uh oh - another rightwing myth has been exploded...
----------
Focus Was on Tripoli in Requests for Security in Libya
The requests were denied, but they were largely focused on extending the tours of security guards at the American Embassy in Tripoli — not at the diplomatic compound in Benghazi, 400 miles away.
And State Department officials testified this week during a hearing by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee that extending the tour of additional guards — a 16-member military security team — through mid-September would not have changed the bloody outcome because they were based in Tripoli, not Benghazi.
----------
Can Romney and the right tell the truth about ANYTHING?
//////////

Uh oh

//////////

"There's three weeks to the election and Obama's struggling.

The last thing he needs is to have this placed on this plate so she's doing her party duty.

She swinging into action as Bill [Clinton] swung into action for the party convention," he said.

But Sabato said that while Obama will be relieved to be able to defend himself in the debate by pointing to Clinton's statements, there is little evidence that Republican criticism is having an impact on the election.

under the bus, beach
TaxNoMore

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

OBAMA 'JOBS BILL' DIRECTS BILLIONS TO COMMUNITY 'ORGANIZERS'

Designates taxpayer support for ACORN-type organizations

Published: 09/19/2011 at 9:25 PM

President Obama’s new economic stimulus package contains as much as $15 billion in payoffs for radical left-wing groups such as ACORN, his former employer.

Obama has been promoting what he calls the proposed “American Jobs Act of 2011″ at campaign-style rallies even though it apparently has not been introduced in Congress.

Under a new program,$15 billion would be earmarked for

“Project Rebuild.”

The funds would go to state and local governments and to

“qualified nonprofit organizations”

to redevelop abandoned and foreclosed properties.

“Now that public polling shows Americans are realizing that economic stimulus programs don’t work, the Obama administration is calling the latest round of futile stimulus a ‘jobs bill,’” said award-winning investigative journalist Matthew Vadum, author of the explosive new book

“Subversion Inc.: How Obama’s ACORN Red Shirts are Still Terrorizing and Ripping Off American Taxpayers.”
TaxNoMore

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Libya embassy attack?

who me?

it was Hillary she did it,

well wait a minute,

where's that f- ing bush

Bush's fault, him and that f-ing Cheney

Convicted War Criminals Bush and Cheney they did it.

"There's three weeks to the election and Obama's struggling.

The last thing he needs is to have this placed on this plate so she's doing her party duty.

She swinging into action as Bill [Clinton] swung into action for the party convention," he said.
Ted

Rockwood, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
...Can Romney and the right tell the truth about ANYTHING?
LOL

danny BOY, the most incessant liar on this thread, accusing ANYone else of his own greatest character flaw is comically absurd.

Thanks for the laugh, BOY.

danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, frequent plagiarist, pathological liar.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
Did you ever consider writing a book? You would do good at fiction.

You should consider something real soon because when Obama packs his bags in January and after the White House has been thoroughly cleaned and is actually white again your free ride is over.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Racist rogers, when president Obama wins what can you do? Absolutely nothing so get used to it, moron.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

well i see pasty boy muffins is back posting from the libturd gazette again. must be nervous about the debate tonight.

muffins be going back into hideing again after tonight and dan the (hehe)man be crying liar and foul play. meanwhile bobby licks another tea bag and i be eating a tasty CHIC-FIL-A-SANDWICH cooked in peanut oil, complete with a pickle on top never forgetting my waffle fries.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Benghazi-Gate 2012

Obama hides behind mommy Hillary's skirt.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Racist rogers, when president Obama wins what can you do? Absolutely nothing so get used to it, moron.
First off my short round brown friend is Obama blew his chance for re-election. Without his teleprompter he is nothing

Now for the real question. When Obama loses what will you do? Cry, go on another drunken spree, try and apply for more free handouts, expand your aluminum can business or will you and your lover Muffin Boy from West Mifflin just cuddle and whisper in each others ears, everything will be okay? LMAO
captain beefheart

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever consider writing a book? You would do good at fiction.
You should consider something real soon because when Obama packs his bags in January and after the White House has been thoroughly cleaned and is actually white again your free ride is over.
Yeah, Obamacare does cut 76 billion: "from the medicare insurers".

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2012/08...

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
captain beefheart

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Conservative logic: Don't give Obama credit for the death of Bin Laden. Blame him for the death of Chris Stevens.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 37,461 - 37,480 of51,400
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 31 min snackman 5,127
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 9 hr T kprbutt 3,556
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) Apr 18 Davenport 23
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Apr 17 Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Apr 16 nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
•••

Fire Warning for York County was issued at April 24 at 3:04AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••