Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#40059 Oct 24, 2012
Obama blew any chance he had for re-election.

Obama made cuts....people died.

Obama ignored...people died.

Obama lied...people died.

Obama campaigned...people died.

Obama went to sleep...people died.

Seattle, WA

#40060 Oct 24, 2012
The Great Gadsby wrote:
<quoted text>That little drone bobby6464 has a bad case of Assbergers Syndrome

You betcha

Hahhahahahhahahaahahahhaha
Aspergerís Syndrome is the mildest and highest functioning end of the Autism Spectrum. Individuals with Aspergerís Syndrome experience problems in social interaction and often have restricted, repetitive, and stereotyped patterns of behavior, interests, and activities.

These difficulties may include eye contact, facial expressions, and social gestures; poor peer relationships; lack of spontaneous sharing with others; lack of social or emotional give-and-take; preoccupation with certain interests and subjects; inflexible routines or rituals; repetitive movements.

Apparently all your personalities have it.

Seattle, WA

#40061 Oct 24, 2012
The Great Gadsby

Paterson, NJ

#40062 Oct 24, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Aspergerís Syndrome is the mildest and highest functioning end of the Autism Spectrum. Individuals with Aspergerís Syndrome experience problems in social interaction and often have restricted, repetitive, and stereotyped patterns of behavior, interests, and activities.
These difficulties may include eye contact, facial expressions, and social gestures; poor peer relationships; lack of spontaneous sharing with others; lack of social or emotional give-and-take; preoccupation with certain interests and subjects; inflexible routines or rituals; repetitive movements.
Apparently all your personalities have it.
You weren't paying attention Davey...

I diagnosed your close friend with "Ass"bergers Syndrome...
Get it cha, cha Cha,-repeat 10 times
With "Ass" bergers syndrome the patient is affixed to other peoples asses
With uncontrollable thrusting movements like your brother Tax No More exhibits when he gets excited.
You know thrust, thrust, thrust repeat 10 times
But one with this Syndrome is especially attracted to Barney Franks ass.

Its in the AMA Medical Journal...look it up
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#40063 Oct 24, 2012
By Kim Geiger, Los Angeles Times

October 25, 2012
WASHINGTON ó In an election that increasingly is a battle for women's votes, the Obama campaign seized on a provocative claim about abortion and rape by a Republican Senate candidate in Indiana, arguing that it shows Mitt Romney does not support women's reproductive rights.

Richard Mourdock's a Republican and someone Romney supports, amde a comment comment that a pregnancy after rape is "something that God intended to happen" created an unexpected opening Wednesday for Democrats, who called on Romney to denounce the statement. The controversy created an unwanted distraction for the GOP nominee, who had endorsed Mourdock and taped a TV ad for him.

Watch out Christians and Catholics. The great satan is lying to you.

The anti Christ is upon us!!!!!!!!!!

Repent, all you sinners!!!!!!!!!!

The Mormon book, The Pearl of Great Price, claims that all other Christian groups are "corrupt" and are an "abomination" in God's sight (Joseph Smith, 2:19). The Mormons deny the Trinity and the existence of a literal burning Hell, yet they promote polytheism (many gods), baptism for the dead, and the notion that Jesus and Satan were originally spirit brothers!

This is what Todd Akin and Paul Ryan thinks of lyin Willardo, the Mexican Mormon Moron tax evader, bankrupter, job outsourcer, draft dodger and Etch a Sketch Champion.

The congress had a 23% approval rating before the right wing radical cracked teanut dopes were elected. Now it is about 11%, the lowest in history.

The first two thing these repuke freaks did when in congress was to try to get two bills passed making Creationism the equal science of evolution and abortion banned. Nothing about jobs

Romney endorses this guy for Senate!!!!!!!!!!

LQQK HERE:

Romney doesnt pull his ad and video on this guy....So Mutt is totally for rape victims having rape babies!!!!!!!!!
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#40064 Oct 24, 2012
Just the facts on Romneys fuzzy math be experts:

#MittMath: Tax Plan

LQQK HERE:

&fe ature=relmfu

This guy will say and do anything to get elected.

If youre middle class Mutt is going to give the middle class a good boning without the lube.
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#40065 Oct 24, 2012
Flip flopped again?

Romney Reversal: I Was "Completely Wrong" About 47 Percent

you decide

LQQK HERE:

&fe ature=relmfu

Folks you cant make this shit up!
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#40068 Oct 24, 2012
THE FACTS!

With Less than Two Weeks to Go, It Is All About Ohio
The national polls--with the exception of Gallup, which is undersampling minorities--are very close, but as always, it is the electoral college that matters. If Obama wins the states the Democrats have won in the last five elections (which seems likely) plus New Mexico (which is almost certain), he has 247 electoral votes. Throw in Ohio and he is at 265. From there, winning just one swing state bigger than New Hampshire is enough. Without Ohio, Romney has no chance. If Romney wins only his base plus Ohio, he's not home free yet, but if he wins Ohio, he is very likely to win North Carolina, Virginia, and Florida as well, and that would get him very close to 270. So in the last two weeks, there will be a lot of focus, energy, and money poured into Ohio.

The other states that will get attention are Florida and Virginia, because they are big enough to change the dynamics. The only other states likely to get much play are Colorado, Nevada (although it may be too late for Romney there), Iowa, and maybe New Hampshire. These are the big seven. The rest don't count. Sorry about that if you live in one of the other 43--although there might be an exciting Senate or House race nearby.

Looking at today's map is instructive. It shows that Obama can get to 270 electoral votes even without Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, Iowa, and Colorado, as long as he holds Ohio. But if he loses Ohio and gains any one of those four states, he still wins.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#40069 Oct 24, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
If you took a drink every time that Los Angeles troll said something idiotic or cliche, you'd be dead of alcohol poisoning before lunch.
Pretty much.

At this point it's just easier to point out the "buzzword bingo drinking game" aspects of his postings.

He's just an "old man yells at cloud" and ties an onion on his belt thinking it's the fashionable thing to do.
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#40070 Oct 24, 2012
Buzz amoung women in Ohio and all around the country jaws dropped as Romney is endorsing Richard Mourdock [ R ]( Ind.) whose remarks about women who get raped should carry the baby full term..
How would any of you feel if you daughter or granddaughter was raped by 2-3 guys and got her pregnant,would she still want the rapists baby?
NOT ME!

That is disgusting!!
No matter what party for favor.......
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#40075 Oct 24, 2012
Here's Richard Mourdock [R] From Indiana trying to get elected as Senator..........

If a woman gets raped it's God's wishes!!!!!!!!

Richard Mourdock debate comment about rape

LQQK HERE

Now here is Romey endorsing this guy........

LQQK HERE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

So what's Mutt's stance on abortion and the GOP party?

We know Paul Ryan agrees with Mourdock

Nehwon

#40077 Oct 24, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Obama blew any chance he had for re-election.
Obama made cuts....people died.
Obama ignored...people died.
Obama lied...people died.
Obama campaigned...people died.
Obama went to sleep...people died.
Those aren't very good slogans for a bumper sticker. Well, one. But it's just a rehash of "Bush lied, people died."

Try using rhymes. Like...

Bayonets and horses? Needed to defeat Napoleon's forces!

Romneycare, Boo! Obamacare, Woohoo!
(Did I get that backwards? So hard to tell the difference.)

Or come up with an advertising spot for the battleground states..
<sung to the tune of "Send in the Clowns." Al-Queda starts.>

"Aren't they rich?
I'm number two?
Found out at last on the ground,
You in mid-air..
Send in the drones!"

I'm Mitt Romney and I agree with what Obama is doing. But I'll do it better somehow.

(Much apologies to Judy Collins and Stephen Sondheim)
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

#40080 Oct 24, 2012
4 more years for obama. He's leading in Ohio and Virginia. Bye bye mitt

Nehwon

#40081 Oct 24, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Get it you little drone?
That's you Nov. 6 2012
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!
*THRUST!*
Can you give me a sneak preview of what you'll cry about if Obama wins a second term?

ACORN!

Voter Fraud!

Illegal Immigrants!

All part of God's plan to test us. I shall endure such tribulations to kill in the name of Jesus once again as he taught.

Thank you, Lord for not allowing that cult of Satan known as Mormonism to rule this Christian country.

Hope for the best, plan for the worst and all that.
Proud Liberal

Chambersburg, PA

#40082 Oct 25, 2012
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you give me a sneak preview of what you'll cry about if Obama wins a second term?
ACORN!
Voter Fraud!
Illegal Immigrants!
All part of God's plan to test us. I shall endure such tribulations to kill in the name of Jesus once again as he taught.
Thank you, Lord for not allowing that cult of Satan known as Mormonism to rule this Christian country.
Hope for the best, plan for the worst and all that.
I hope he slides from his Lil-Rascal scooter into his bathtub and eats a bullet. Ah, just kidding, Iím sure TaxMeMore will be just fine, or not, who cares. LOLÖÖ.
Dave Rogers

Chambersburg, PA

#40083 Oct 25, 2012

Seattle, WA

#40084 Oct 25, 2012
Obama still has the moron vote so there is still hope for you morons. lol

AP poll: Romney 47, Obama 45

The Republican's lead with likely voters comes as a result of closing the gap with women, AP says:

Less than two weeks out from Election Day, Republican Mitt Romney has erased President Barack Obama's 16-point advantage among women, a new Associated Press-GfK poll shows. And the president, in turn, has largely eliminated Romney's edge among men.

Those churning gender dynamics leave the presidential race still a virtual dead heat, with Romney favored by 47 percent of likely voters and Obama by 45 percent, a result within the poll's margin of sampling error, the survey shows.

After a commanding first debate performance and a generally good month, Romney has gained ground with Americans on a number of important fronts, including their confidence in how he would handle the economy and their impressions of his ability to understand their problems.
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#40085 Oct 25, 2012
Colin Powell Endorses Obama For President:

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell endorsed President Barack Obama for a second term Thursday.

"You know, I voted for him in 2008 and I plan to stick with him in 2012, and I'll be voting for he and Vice President Joe Biden next month," he said on CBS' "This Morning."

Asked whether it was an endorsement, he said, "Yes."

Powell praised the president's handling of the economy and ending of the Iraq War.

"I think we ought to keep on the track we are on," he said.

Powell said he had the "utmost respect" for Mitt Romney but criticized his tax plan.

He said Romney's foreign policy was a "moving target." "One day he has a certain strong view about staying in Afghanistan, but then on Monday night he agrees with the withdrawal. Same thing in Iraq. On every issue that was discussed on Monday night, Gov. Romney agreed with the president with some nuances. But this is quite a different set of foreign policy views than he had earlier in the campaign."

LQQK HERE:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/25/coli...
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#40086 Oct 25, 2012
Colin Powell endorses Obama

Bush's main man votes for Obama......

7:47AM EDT October 25. 2012 - Colin Powell -- the Secretary of State for President George W. Bush -- endorsed President Obama for re-election this morning.

Powell also backed Obama four years ago against John McCain.

Speaking on CBS This Morning, Powell said that Republican candidate Mitt Romney appeared to shift positions during this week's foreign policy debate.

"Sol I am not quite sure which Gov. Romney we would be getting with respect to foreign policy," Powell said.

Powell said that while he regularly speaks with Obama, "this is my decision by looking at this as a citizen."

He added: "I signed on for a long patrol with President Obama, and I don't think this is the time to make such a sudden change."
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#40087 Oct 25, 2012
Colin Powell Endorses Obama Again:

Saying that "I think we ought to keep on the track that we are on" and that fellow Republican Mitt Romney has not "thought through these issues as thoroughly as he should have," former secretary of state and retired Gen. Colin Powell this morning endorsed President Obama's re-election bid.

Powell made the announcement on CBS This Morning. The show has been tweeting his comments and has posted video here.

Then-Sen. Barack Obama also got Powell's endorsement in 2008.

Powell also told CBS that "I'm a Republican of a more moderate mold ... dying breed."

For ongoing coverage of the 2012 campaign, see It's All Politics.

LQQK HERE:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/10/2...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 54 min sam 5,578
Hanover should trash its recycling program (Mar '08) 22 hr RetiredRN 16
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov '14 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web