Who do you support for Governor in Pe...

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#40032 Oct 24, 2012
horny hazletonian wrote:
Anybody want to eat my hotdog while I'm voting? I'll vote for whomever you want if you suck the load out while humming "Yankee Doodle" and massaging my scrote.
Muffin Boy from West Mifflin on here will take you up on your offer. If you're nice to him he may allow bobby6464 come out and play too.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#40033 Oct 24, 2012
The ignorant racist tea bag using my screen name again. Does that help flipper in Ohio? Hell no it does not. There is not enough tea bag votes to put there flipper in the white house. Where is Marisa with new national poll?

Portland, Oregon

#40034 Oct 24, 2012
Marisa, your tea bag brethren needs you sweety. When your fully medicated on your mental health drugs post some more meaningless national polls.

Seattle, WA

#40035 Oct 24, 2012
Letterman: Disappointed Obama ‘Not Telling The Truth’ About Romney’s Position On Auto Bailout

On Tuesday night’s Late Show, host David Letterman told MSNBC anchor Rachel Maddow that he was disappointed in President Barack Obama who he felt had misrepresented Gov. Mitt Romney’s opposition to the auto bailout. Letterman said that he reread Romney’s op-ed in which the former Massachusetts governor outlined how he would rescue the auto industry, and said that Obama had played “fast and loose” with the facts when he related Romney’s position.

“Here’s what upset me last night; playing fast and loose with facts,” Letterman said to Maddow. He went on to rehash what President Obama said during Monday night’s debate regarding Romney’s position on the auto bailout which he detailed in a 2009 New York Times op-ed entitled “Let Detroit Go Bankrupt“.

“Now, I don’t care whether you’re Republican or Democrat, you want your president to be telling the truth; you want the contender to be lying,” Letterman said.“And so what we found out today or soon thereafter that, in fact, the President Obama was not telling the truth about what was excerpted from that op-ed piece. I felt discouraged.”

Maddow went on to say that Romney’s position on the auto bailout was wrong because it relied on private capital to rescue the automotive industry when there was no private credit available. She conceded, however, that Obama was clearer about his position on the auto bailout in the first debate than on Monday night.

Watch the clip below via CBS:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/letterman-to-maddo...
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

#40036 Oct 24, 2012
Bye bye Romney, polls showing him falling behind. His 15 minutes are up

Seattle, WA

#40038 Oct 24, 2012
Isn't it time for those who support this lying POS admit they were wrong and vote for Romney? We need to reverse the direction Obama has taken America.

Obama’s Inflated Jobs Claim

FactCheck.org – Tue, Oct 23, 2012

In a new TV ad, President Obama makes an inflated claim to have added 5.2 million new jobs. The total added during his time in office is actually about 325,000.

In the ad, the president says “over 5 million new jobs” while the figure “5.2 million” appears on screen. But that’s a doubly misleading figure.

Viewers would need to pay close attention to the on-screen graphic to know that the ad refers only to employment gains starting in March 2010, omitting the 4.3 million jobs that were lost in the first year of Obama’s term.
And there’s no way a viewer would know that the total counts only private-sector jobs, omitting continuing losses in government employment.

According to the most recent employment figures from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the economy has eked out a net gain of 325,000 jobs since January 2009, when Obama took office. And that’s giving credit for roughly 386,000 jobs that the BLS has announced, on a preliminary basis, that it will be adding to this year’s employment totals next year, as a result of its routine annual “benchmarking” analysis.

Looking only at private-sector jobs, it’s true that the total has risen just under 5.2 million since February 2010 — provided that credit is given for roughly 453,000 private-sector jobs to be added next year through the BLS benchmarking process. But over Obama’s entire term, those private-sector jobs have gone up only 967,000, even counting benchmarking additions.

Other claims in the ad are essentially accurate: Exports are rising; home values have begun to recover; U.S. automakers are making profits, for example. And viewers can judge for themselves how they feel about the “plan for the next four years” that the president briefly outlines in the ad, which is couched in broad generalities.

But viewers who follow the ad’s invitation to visit an Obama website for further information will find some false and misleading claims. There, the campaign, for example, states that “Mitt Romney criticized the end of the Iraq war as ‘tragic,’ and has offered no plan withdraw our troops from Afghanistan.”

In fact, as we’ve reported before, Romney did not call the end of the Iraq war “tragic.” He used that word to describe the president’s pace of troop withdrawal, not ending a war. And more important, there is no longer any difference between Romney’s position and Obama’s plan to pull all U.S. combat troops out of Afghanistan by the end of 2014. Romney, whose position has evolved from criticism to unqualified acceptance, said during the final presidential debate on the night before the ad was released:“[W]hen I’m president, we’ll make sure we bring our troops out by the end of 2014.”

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-inflated-jobs-cla...

Portland, Oregon

#40039 Oct 24, 2012
Racist rogers, you was a moron yesterday and your still a moron today Mr. racist tea bag male beeeeeeeeitch. The president is winning Ohio and tea bags can only keep them ignorant eyes closed and prey. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you better prey for your corporate gods also

Portland, Oregon

#40040 Oct 24, 2012
Racist rogers, you best be preying, alright boy?

Seattle, WA

#40041 Oct 24, 2012
Promise Broken rulings on the The Obameter

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promi...
Dave Rogers

Biglerville, PA

#40042 Oct 24, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Isn't it time for those who support this lying POS admit they were wrong and vote for Romney? We need to reverse the direction Obama has taken America.
Obama’s Inflated Jobs Claim
FactCheck.org – Tue, Oct 23, 2012
In a new TV ad, President Obama makes an inflated claim to have added 5.2 million new jobs. The total added during his time in office is actually about 325,000.
In the ad, the president says “over 5 million new jobs” while the figure “5.2 million” appears on screen. But that’s a doubly misleading figure.
Viewers would need to pay close attention to the on-screen graphic to know that the ad refers only to employment gains starting in March 2010, omitting the 4.3 million jobs that were lost in the first year of Obama’s term.
And there’s no way a viewer would know that the total counts only private-sector jobs, omitting continuing losses in government employment.
According to the most recent employment figures from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the economy has eked out a net gain of 325,000 jobs since January 2009, when Obama took office. And that’s giving credit for roughly 386,000 jobs that the BLS has announced, on a preliminary basis, that it will be adding to this year’s employment totals next year, as a result of its routine annual “benchmarking” analysis.
Looking only at private-sector jobs, it’s true that the total has risen just under 5.2 million since February 2010 — provided that credit is given for roughly 453,000 private-sector jobs to be added next year through the BLS benchmarking process. But over Obama’s entire term, those private-sector jobs have gone up only 967,000, even counting benchmarking additions.
Other claims in the ad are essentially accurate: Exports are rising; home values have begun to recover; U.S. automakers are making profits, for example. And viewers can judge for themselves how they feel about the “plan for the next four years” that the president briefly outlines in the ad, which is couched in broad generalities.
But viewers who follow the ad’s invitation to visit an Obama website for further information will find some false and misleading claims. There, the campaign, for example, states that “Mitt Romney criticized the end of the Iraq war as ‘tragic,’ and has offered no plan withdraw our troops from Afghanistan.”
In fact, as we’ve reported before, Romney did not call the end of the Iraq war “tragic.” He used that word to describe the president’s pace of troop withdrawal, not ending a war. And more important, there is no longer any difference between Romney’s position and Obama’s plan to pull all U.S. combat troops out of Afghanistan by the end of 2014. Romney, whose position has evolved from criticism to unqualified acceptance, said during the final presidential debate on the night before the ad was released:“[W]hen I’m president, we’ll make sure we bring our troops out by the end of 2014.”
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-inflated-jobs-cla...
More net jobs have been added during Obama's first 4 years than over the previous administrations 8 years, and we ain't going back.
Dave Rogers

Biglerville, PA

#40043 Oct 24, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Promise Broken rulings on the The Obameter
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promi...
thanks to the obstructionist Republican party!
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#40044 Oct 24, 2012
GOP's Mourdock stands by rape, abortion remark

Romney backed this candidate up.....now he threw him to curb.LOL!
This is the GOP stance, in case of rape you cannot abort that child!!!!!!!

LQQK HERE:
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/2012/10/2...

Also LQQK HERE:
Oct. 24, 2012
Indiana Senate candidate Richard Mourdock became the latest Republican to stir up controversy – and potential trouble for the Romney campaign – when he said during a debate that "even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that is something that God intended to happen."

Mourdock, a tea party-backed conservative Republican, unseated longtime Sen. Richard Lugar after a heated primary campaign. On Sunday, with his general election race tightening, he received Mitt Romney's official support. Utah Sen. Orrin Hatch is the only other candidate Romney has appeared on camera to endorse.

"With so much at stake, I hope you'll join me in supporting Richard Mourdock for U.S. Senate," Romney says in the new web video.

LQQK HERE:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/richard-m...
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#40045 Oct 24, 2012
Mitt Romney: Extremely Conservative and Endorsing Richard Mourdock :

LQQK HERE:

Im sure all the women that are raped believe this!!!!

How sad!
Ted

Nanty Glo, PA

#40047 Oct 24, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
More net jobs have been added during Obama's first 4 years than over the previous administrations 8 years, and we ain't going back.
You are a liar in saying "More net jobs have been added during Obama's first 4 years than over the previous administrations 8 years."
Colonel Sam Trautman

Selinsgrove, PA

#40048 Oct 24, 2012
Vote all Kernal, all the time.
Ted

Nanty Glo, PA

#40049 Oct 24, 2012
gshoes wrote:
Looks like Obama is up in Ohio and Virginia, bye bye Romney
You're calling a winner at the 3/4 mile post in a horse race, idiot.

Stupid deductions are your hallmark.

Portland, Oregon

#40050 Oct 24, 2012
Teddy, the state of Ohio says you can blow your yap yap out your tea bag biased ass, alright little tea bag moron?

Seattle, WA

#40051 Oct 24, 2012
West Mifflin Homo wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're still part of the moron party. As usual your post is full of it.

Seattle, WA

#40052 Oct 24, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks to the obstructionist Republican party!
I swear you get more stupid with each post you make.

Can't you think of any more names to post under or are you just obsessed with using my name?
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#40053 Oct 24, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar in saying "More net jobs have been added during Obama's first 4 years than over the previous administrations 8 years."
Even with today’s disappointing and troubling jobs report, private sector job creation under President Obama has far exceeded private sector job creation under President Bush. 40 months into his presidential term, there are currently more private sector jobs in the economy than when Obama came into office. At the same point in President Bush’s term, the total number of private sector jobs was still down 1.7 percent from where it began.

The numbers are even starker when measuring each president’s record from the moment job creation returned. Private sector job creation returned in February of 2010, the 13th month of President Obama’s term. Since then, the economy has added 4.3 million private sector jobs, a 4 percent increase.

Under President Bush, the economy stopped shedding private sector jobs in July of 2003, fully 30 months into his administration. From that point until May of 2004, the economy added just 1.5 million private sector jobs, an increase of only 1.4 percent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Thu Idiots 7,643
News Police investigate attempted robbery, two robbe... Thu Fitius T Bluster 1
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Apr 8 Cymarron 16
Snyder's Lance - Morrisville NC Mar 21 Pat Connolly 18
Medical Littlestown Community pool Feb '18 Davenport 4
News New stores to Hanover (Dec '10) Jan '18 Bry 126
don't date in this S%I^hole town Jan '18 Jsmith 1

Hanover Jobs

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages