Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39918 Oct 23, 2012
Obama's Apology tour? LMAO!

The president that should be spending the rest of his life apologizing is George W. Bush. He started a war that was unnecessary and at best based on faulty intelligence and at worse a lie. The war to find imaginary WMDs in Iraq cost us thousands of dead and wounded and billions of dollars. The biggest strategic winner ended up being Iran. They now have influence in Iraq that they could have only dreamed of before this gigantic foreign policy debacle. In fact they should erect a stature in Iran honoring Bush as a national hero....

Doesd Mutt have no shame ?? LOL!
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39919 Oct 23, 2012
“Syria is Iran’s only ally in the Arab world. It’s their route to the sea.”

— Romney

Romney says this a lot but it is an unusual statement, considering that Syria shares no border with Iran — Iraq and Turkey are in the way — and that Iran has about 1,500 miles of coastline along the Persian Gulf and Gulf of Oman, leading to the Arabian Sea.

Tehran certainly uses Syria to supply the militant groups Hezbollah and Hamas, but that has little to do with the water. The relationship with Syria could also effectively allow Iran to project its power to the Mediterranean and the border with Israel. But it is still an odd way to frame it.

Very odd. It makes sense only if you replace Iran with Russia. Then it is still strange. But Russia does have a naval base in Syria.

Romney has no clue on the map where these countries are,,,,,,,,,,anyone else get that impression..........it is floating all over the internet......LMAO!
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39920 Oct 23, 2012
Mitt clearly doesn't even know the geography of the Middle east. How in heaven's name can anyone think he's capable of being Commander in Chief?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 08

Not Waynesboro or Hagerstown

#39921 Oct 23, 2012
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
“We have every two years tests that look at how well our kids are doing. Fourth-graders and eighth-graders are tested in English and math. While I was governor, I was proud that our fourth-graders came out number one of all 50 states in English, and then also in math. And our eighth-graders number one in English and also in math. First time one state had been number one in all four measures. How did we do that? Well, Republicans and Democrats came together on a bipartisan basis to put in place education principles that focused on having great teachers in the classroom.”
— Romney
“But that was 10 years before you took office. And then you cut education spending when you came into office.”
— Obama
As he did during a previous debate, Romney pointed out that Massachusetts students led the nation in standardized test scores for math and reading while he was governor. He is correct, but many educational experts credit the scores to a comprehensive education overhaul that the state began a decade before the Republican presidential candidate became governor. The president mentioned that the reforms pre-dated Romney's term.
Obama also said that Romney reduced education funding when the Republican was governor. Romney did indeed enact cuts to schools while dealing with a fiscal emergency he inherited during his first year in office. He then approved a budget that included $249 million in additional cuts with the first budget he signed. But those reductions were first approved by a veto-proof Democrat-led legislature that essentially called its own shots.— Josh Hicks
Obama was quick on his feet on his one,,,,,,,,,LOL!
Romney will say and do anything to get elected even if it means lying to the American people..
\

Wow, thank you for pointing this out.

I'm glad President Obama never lied.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39922 Oct 23, 2012
Obama won this debate, which was apparent to anyone who was watching. He also won on the facts.

One more thing on the naval issue,

"The United States has 11 supercarrier strike groups: China doesn’t even have an aircraft carrier, let alone a supercarrier strike group. China has purchased unwanted medium-sized aircraft carriers from Moscow and is tinkering with them, though none sail. China is believed to be designing its own 50,000-ton conventional-power aircraft carrier, which would be similar to what the United States called a “fleet carrier” during World War II, and not as powerful as the 100,000-ton nuclear supercarriers the United States builds at enormous expense."

#39923 Oct 23, 2012
Speaking of maps and the inability to understand them.

Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39924 Oct 23, 2012
GenPatton wrote:
<quoted text>\
Wow, thank you for pointing this out.
I'm glad President Obama never lied.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3ziiZFcWChgXX
OH ! You mean like Bush promised to pay down the debt in his 2001 address?????
Here ya go

LQQK HERE:

What happened there??? LMAO!

Thanks for the heads up!
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39925 Oct 23, 2012
Im dedicating this video to Davey Rogers about 2 lovers
Brokeback Mountain Part 2..
LMAO

LQQK HERE DAVEY!

&NR =1&feature=fvwp

Hey Davey glad you came out of the closet......LMAO !!!!

*smooches*

#39927 Oct 23, 2012
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>OH ! You mean like Bush promised to pay down the debt in his 2001 address?????
Here ya go
LQQK HERE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h5F79kd2O7UXX
What happened there??? LMAO!
Thanks for the heads up!
Wait, who's the current President?

Thank you, try to stay up with the times.
Ted

Nanty Glo, PA

#39928 Oct 23, 2012
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
Obama won this debate, which was apparent to anyone who was watching. He also won on the facts.
One more thing on the naval issue,
"The United States has 11 supercarrier strike groups: China doesn’t even have an aircraft carrier, let alone a supercarrier strike group. China has purchased unwanted medium-sized aircraft carriers from Moscow and is tinkering with them, though none sail. China is believed to be designing its own 50,000-ton conventional-power aircraft carrier, which would be similar to what the United States called a “fleet carrier” during World War II, and not as powerful as the 100,000-ton nuclear supercarriers the United States builds at enormous expense."
Posting facts isn't your strength is it, particularly when you plagiarize from a website from April of 2011. The world changes quickly.

You are wrong in saying "China doesn’t even have an aircraft carrier."

Obviously you are ignorant of China's recent launch of an aircraft carrier.

Here, brighten yourself up a tiny bit so you appear less stupid:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-19...
Bush Cha Cha

West Mifflin, PA

#39930 Oct 23, 2012
Bush Saudi Arabia Sword Dancing

LQQK HERE:

HOW SWEET!
LMAO

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#39931 Oct 23, 2012
Racist tea bag warrior, please keep them tea bag rally yapping points coming, entertaining. Your flipper will not be president so this is all you got so by all means vent your racist frustrations over this here internet. The only person who can smack your ignorant ass around is your in box health care provider after changing your depends, ha ha ha ha ha then some more, dumb ass
Mutt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#39932 Oct 23, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting facts isn't your strength is it, particularly when you plagiarize from a website from April of 2011. The world changes quickly.
You are wrong in saying "China doesn’t even have an aircraft carrier."
Obviously you are ignorant of China's recent launch of an aircraft carrier.
Here, brighten yourself up a tiny bit so you appear less stupid:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-19...
As I said it was an old carrier that China purchased from Moscow and refurbished......... Learn to read moron.
Mutt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#39933 Oct 23, 2012
China's first aircraft carrier has entered into service, the defence ministry says.

The 300m (990ft) Liaoning - named after the province where it was refitted - is a refurbished Soviet ship purchased from Ukraine.
Mutt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#39934 Oct 23, 2012
Country In service
Source: IHS Jane's Fighting Ships

US

UK
Two

India
Two

Japan
Two (helicopters only)

Italy
Two

Spain
Two

Russia
One

China
One

Brazil
One

France
One

Thailand
One

South Korea
One (helicopters only)
Mutt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#39935 Oct 23, 2012
GenPatton wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, who's the current President?
Thank you, try to stay up with the times.
But did you get on Bush at the time for lying too? I highly doubt..LMAO!

Keep sucking on the Romney nut juice LOL!
Mutt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#39937 Oct 23, 2012
Mitt Romney wants to be president alright... this president.

We knew the foreign policy positions of the the two candidates were similar, but who knew Mitt copped a peek at Obama's notes before the debate and wrote them on his hand? Romney now is a peacenik, supports an announced date to pull-out of Afghanistan and wants gender equality to solve the "tumults" in the Middle East.

When Mitt wasn't aspiring to be Obama, he seemed to be channeling Sarah Palin: "I look around the world..." (I look out my back door and see Russia... I don't know what I am saying about these difficult issues in places like China, Pakistan and who the Pashtuns are, but I will try to remember the talking points and hope I come close...China is our friend (those lying cheating bastards)... I forget where Syria is, but when I have looked around the world, I think I saw some Jihadists there...)

Conservatives are going to bed very nervous tonight. They must be realizing that Mitt really is the liberal they were afraid he was. Peace, love and... gender equality? They thought they won that war with the "binders of women" but they forgot to give Romney the binders on foreign policy. They forgot to hide his battleship.

HAAAAAAAA!!
Mutt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#39938 Oct 23, 2012
Obama did a good job of bridging the gap between foreign and domestic policy and won points with his base by declaring that it's time to end the war in Afghanistan and use those resources for "nation-building at home." Obama hit some of the right notes by calling for investment in public education, fair taxes for the wealthy, ending wars and looking toward future, sustainable energy sources.

Romney felt queasy redux of his Benghazi moment when Obama told him that we have fewer horses and bayonets than in 1916, too, the year lamented by Romney as when we had more "navy ships."

I wish the candidates had vowed to cut military spending substantially, disavowed the reckless use of drone warfare, talked about the path of worker rights, good jobs and liveable wages as a path to stability in the global economy and detailed the revenues we can raise through corporate tax reform. But to hear Obama highlight an end to war and increase in taxes on the wealthy in order to build up education, infrastructure and future energy sources at home was a hopeful sign.

Hey, Mitt -- 2012 called. They want this president back.
Mutt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#39939 Oct 23, 2012
We all saw a man so willing to say anything to win that he would assume voters don't hold any of their own convictions for very long either.
Mitt Romney campaigned and battled opponents by claiming he would be tough and strong and aggressive.
Mitt Romney pretended to be a Peacenik.
All the voters who watched Mitt's primary opponents fail out of the races are now stuck with a candidate who has NO BACKBONE.
Character matters.
Mitt proved that he has no character, just zeal.
Mutt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#39940 Oct 23, 2012
Mr Romney again showed his position as 'Schrodinger's Candidate', existing in a quantum state of both for and against. Hopefully we never have to open the box, because it is likely that not just the wave form would collapse, but the country as well.

But more importantly, it looks like the President picked up a big endorsement last night! I wouldnt be surprised if Mr Romney cast his vote for the President come November... It would be in line with his many other reversals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 15 hr Disgusted 7,224
Ummmm......yeah Feb 12 yawdim 3
News Tough economy forces Bentley's to close doors (Nov '09) Feb 2 Boo Hoo 58
News Woman accused of hitting man with belt at bar, ... Jan '17 Ed S 1
News Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jan '17 Tommy 32
News Babies shaken or not? (Mar '08) Jan '17 Meep 17
News Hanover man apologizes after fighting cop Dec '16 Fitus T Bluster 1

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages