Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 1,860)

Showing posts 37,181 - 37,200 of51,235
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TaxNoMore

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man
Carlisle, PA

sez

You sound a lot like this asshole.

----------

Jon Hubbard, a Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives, has written a new book in which he says slavery was "a blessing" for African-Americans, among other questionable statements.

"the institution of slavery that the black race has long believed to be an abomination upon its people may actually have been a blessing in disguise.

The blacks who could endure those conditions and circumstances would someday be rewarded with citizenship in the greatest nation ever established upon the face of the Earth.”

//////////

Too bad for them!

//////////

Cash Assistance and Employment Training

You can receive money and/or employment training if you do not earn enough money to support yourself and your family or if you are not able to work because of a disability.

You can also apply for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (the new name for food stamps), Medical Assistance (also known as Medicaid) and other benefits at the same time that you apply for Cash Assistance.
TaxNoMore

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man
Carlisle, PA

sez

----------

Jon Hubbard, a Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives, has written a new book in which he says slavery was "a blessing" for African-Americans, among other questionable statements.

"the institution of slavery that the black race has long believed to be an abomination upon its people may actually have been a blessing in disguise.

The blacks who could endure those conditions and circumstances would someday be rewarded with citizenship in the greatest nation ever established upon the face of the Earth.”

//////////

Too bad for them!

//////////

You can still collect child support if you receive Cash Assistance. As a condition of eligibility, your child support payments must be assigned to the Department of Public Welfare.

However, you can receive up to $100 in support pass through each month for one child if the support is paid timely.

If there is more than one child in the family you can receive up to $200 per month in support pass through. More information on child support.

If you have questions about Cash Assistance and employment training, you can call your County Assistance Office or make a free phone call to the HelpLine at 1-800-692-7462 (1-800-451-5886 TDD number for individuals with hearing impairments).
TaxNoMore

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man
Carlisle, PA

sez

----------

//////////

Too bad for them!

//////////

Health Care Coverage

If you do not make enough money to pay medical bills, are pregnant, meet other requirements and/or have high medical expenses, you may be eligible to receive Medical Assistance – also known as MA or Medicaid – to help pay for health care services.

Fee-for-service, as well as, Voluntary and mandatory Medical Assistance Managed Care Plans are in place in many communities throughout the commonwealth.

Your primary care physician or the managed care plan's member services department can tell you what will be covered under the managed care plan.

At a minimum, all services covered by the ACCESS (fee-for-service) program are covered under managed care.

Additional services may be covered by some Managed Care Plans.

Recipients with concerns related to requests for Prior Authorization/Program Exception may call 1-800-433-1324.

For other concerns, it is recommended that the medical provider contact OMAP at the provider points of contact.

Staff at the HelpLine, telephone 1-800-692-7462 (1-800-451-5886 TTD number for individuals with hearing impairment), can provide general information about the various categories of Medical Assistance coverage.

Recipients who have medically related problems and are experiencing difficulty in dealing with or obtaining care through their Managed Care Plan may call the Clinical Sentinel Hotline (CSH) at 1-800-426-2090.

For non-medically related issues, the recipient should contact their Managed Care Plan directly.

If you have questions about health care coverage, you can call your County Assistance Office or make a free phone call to the Medicaid Information Helpline at 1-800-842-2020 (1-800-451-5886 TDD number for individuals with hearing impairments).

If you have complaints about poor quality medical service or intentional program violations by a provider, you can submit the complaint in writing to the Office of Medical Assistance Programs, Bureau of Program Integrity, P.O. Box 2675, Harrisburg, PA 17105.
TaxNoMore

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
----------
"the institution of slavery that the black race has long believed to be an abomination upon its people may actually have been a blessing in disguise. The blacks who could endure those conditions and circumstances would someday be rewarded with citizenship in the greatest nation ever established upon the face of the Earth.”
//////////

//////////

Too bad for them!

Now you just walk across the border "Dan the Man", drop three or five kids and you're rewarded with citizenship in the greatest nation ever established upon the face of the Earth "Dan the Man".

PROGRESSIVE UTOPIA!!!!!!

You don't mind paying up for that, do you "Dan the Man"?
TaxNoMore

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

//////////

Federal Poverty Income Guidelines

FPIGs are figures issued by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and are used to establish eligibility for a variety, but not all, public assistance programs. These figures are revised annually based on changes in the Consumer Price Index. 2012 FPIG percentages used for various programs are as follows:

Persons 100% of
FPIG
Month Annual 120% of
FPIG
Month Annual 133% of
FPIG
Month Annual 135% of
FPIG
Month Annual
1 $931 $11,170 $1,117 $13,404 $1,239 $14,857 $1,257 $15,080
2 $1,261 $15,130 $1,513 $18,156 $1,677 $20,123 $1,703 $20,426
3 $1,591 $19,090 $1,909 $22,908 $2,116 $25,390 $2,148 $25,772
4 $1,921 $23,050 $2,305 $27,660 $2,555 $30,657 $2,594 $31,118
5 $2,251 $27,010 $2,701 $32,412 $2,994 $35,924 $3,039 $36,464
6 $2,581 $30,970 $3,097 $37,164 $3,433 $41,191 $3,485 $41,810
7 $2,911 $34,930 $3,493 $41,916 $3,872 $46,457 $3,930 $47,156
8 $3,241 $38,890 $3,889 $46,668 $4,311 $51,724 $4,376 $52,502
Each Additional Person $+330 $+3,960 $+396 $+4,752 $+439 $+5,267 $+446 $+5,346

http://www.dpw.state.pa.us/learnaboutdpw/your...

//////////

PROGRESSIVE UTOPIA!!!!!!

You don't mind paying up for that, do you

"Dan the Man"?
TaxNoMore

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Now you just walk across the border

"Dan the Man",

drop three or five kids and you're rewarded with citizenship in the greatest nation ever established upon the face of the Earth

"Dan the Man".

PROGRESSIVE UTOPIA!!!!!!

"Dan the Man"?
TaxNoMore

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

PROGRESSIVE UTOPIA!!!!!!

"Dan the Man"?

Pay your fair share,"Dan the Man"

http://www.dpw.state.pa.us/learnaboutdpw/your...

“ONE LOVE...ONE HORSE”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Feelin' the power Dan?!

“ONE LOVE...ONE HORSE”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Lyin' Ryan is at it again...this guy is as phony as a 3 dollar bill!

Ryan has claimed that Rage Against The Machine and Nirvana are amongst his favorite bands.

So, did Paul Ryan steal Kurt Cobain's anecdote for use in the debate the other night? And the idea for his childs name?

http://gawker.com/5951253/did-nirvana-fan-pau...
Fred

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
Fred is a stupid "Progressive" lib, he neeeeeeeds obummer to spell check and wipe his fat welfare azz.
You're a great debater ....but you make many false assumptions

I actually work in tech sales for a Fortune 500 and that's a fact.
Your wrong about this as well as most everything else but what value does truth have to a ditto-head....huh?
Just make shit up as usual scummy

And no I do not use a spell checker. If you don't like my spelling then you can
Smite Romney's ass.
xfocker

Monessen, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-12/the-...

MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE': Romney Tax Plan Doesn't Add Up

Mitt Romney's campaign says I'm full of it. I said Romney's tax plan is mathematically impossible: he can't simultaneously keep his pledges to cut tax rates 20 percent and repeal the estate tax and alternative minimum tax; broaden the tax base enough to avoid growing the deficit; and not raise taxes on the middle class. They say they have six independent studies -- six!-- that "have confirmed the soundness of the Governor’s tax plan," and so I should stop whining. Let's take a tour of those studies and see how they measure up.

The Romney campaign sent over a list of the studies, but they are perhaps more accurately described as "analyses," since four of them are blog posts or op-eds. I'm not hating -- I blog for a living -- but I don't generally describe my posts as "studies."

None of the analyses do what Romney's campaign says: show that his tax plan is sound. I'm going to walk through them individually, but first I want to make a broad point.

The Tax Policy Center paper that sparked this discussion found that Romney's plan couldn't work because his tax rate cuts would provide $86 billion more in tax relief to people making over $200,000 than Romney could recoup by eliminating tax expenditures for that group. That means his plan is necessarily a tax cut for the rich, so if Romney keeps his promise not to grow the deficit, he'll have to raise taxes on the middle class.
Ted

Rockwood, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

A Talking Horse wrote:
Lyin' Ryan is at it again...this guy is as phony as a 3 dollar bill!
Ryan has claimed that Rage Against The Machine and Nirvana are amongst his favorite bands.
So, did Paul Ryan steal Kurt Cobain's anecdote for use in the debate the other night? And the idea for his childs name?
http://gawker.com/5951253/did-nirvana-fan-pau...
Kurt Cobain?

LOL

You're insulted by an anecdote rather than Biden's debate lies and cover-up about the murdered American diplomat and SEALs?

Biden's Clownish Smiles Don't Greasepaint Away Lies:
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/1012...
TaxNoMore

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

xfocker wrote:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/ 2012-10-12/the-final-word-on-m itt-romney-s-tax-plan.html
Mitt Romney's campaign says I'm full of it. I said Romney's tax plan is mathematically impossible: he can't simultaneously keep his pledges to cut tax rates 20 percent and repeal the estate tax and alternative minimum tax; broaden the tax base enough to avoid growing the deficit; and not raise taxes on the middle class. They say they have six independent studies -- six!-- that "have confirmed the soundness of the Governor’s tax plan," and so I should stop whining. Let's take a tour of those studies and see how they measure up.
The Romney campaign sent over a list of the studies, but they are perhaps more accurately described as "analyses," since four of them are blog posts or op-eds. I'm not hating -- I blog for a living -- but I don't generally describe my posts as "studies."
None of the analyses do what Romney's campaign says: show that his tax plan is sound. I'm going to walk through them individually, but first I want to make a broad point.
The Tax Policy Center paper that sparked this discussion found that Romney's plan couldn't work because his tax rate cuts would provide $86 billion more in tax relief to people making over $200,000 than Romney could recoup by eliminating tax expenditures for that group. That means his plan is necessarily a tax cut for the rich, so if Romney keeps his promise not to grow the deficit, he'll have to raise taxes on the middle class.
//////////

IBD Editorials

The Terrifying Line in Obama's Speech That Everyone Missed

Seriously?

After four years of the worst economic recovery since the Depression, falling incomes, lower-paying jobs, increased hopelessness and exploding debt, all Obama has to offer is that he'll make this nightmare last even longer?

He also told the public that they "elected me to tell you the truth" not to "tell you what you wanted to hear," but then proceeded to hide inconvenient truths while filling the public's ears with sweet nothings.

For example, he pledged government help for everyone who could possibly want or need it, but managed to avoid any mention of the hard truth that the national debt just topped $16 trillion and entitlements are unsustainable.

He said he'd spend money saved from ending the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan on roads, bridges and schools.

Even the liberal press wasn't buying this one.

As the AP pointed out, Obama "laid claim to a peace dividend that doesn't exist."

Obama promised to "take responsible steps" that would "keep the promise of Social Security."

But he failed to mention that the only options he's left on the table are raising taxes or cutting benefits.

That may not be what people want to hear, but it's the absolute truth.

He trotted out his supposed plan to cut deficits by $4 trillion over the next decade.

But his actual plan — the budget he presented in February — would add $3.5 trillion in deficits, according to the Congressional Budget Office.

Then Obama said he'd create a million new manufacturing jobs, recruit another 100,000 math and science teachers, cut tuition growth in half, and reform the tax code.

All by magic, apparently, since he's provided no detailed plans on any of this.

But while everyone was picking apart these and other flaws in Obama's speech, they overlooked the most frightening line of all.

That was when Obama promised that he'd pursue "the kind of bold, persistent experimentation that Franklin Roosevelt pursued during the only crisis worse than this one."

Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0907...
Fred

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Kurt Cobain?
LOL
You're insulted by an anecdote rather than Biden's debate lies and cover-up about the murdered American diplomat and SEALs?
Biden's Clownish Smiles Don't Greasepaint Away Lies:
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/1012...
Uncle Joe did a fine job bitch slapping Ryan about his imaginary budget deal and the mirage economy BS that he pretends to know anything about.
He's a real numbers guy...
Until Uncle Joe thrashed his phoney baloney calculations..

Uncle Joe did a great job...slap, wack, bam
Hahhahhaaaaa. With all smiles too..

It was funny and entertaining as most people agree except for maybe the misinformed ditto heads.
TaxNoMore

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

xfocker wrote:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/ 2012-10-12/the-final-word-on-m itt-romney-s-tax-plan.html
//////////

He trotted out his supposed plan to cut deficits by $4 trillion over the next decade.

But his actual plan — the budget he presented in February — would add $3.5 trillion in deficits, according to the Congressional Budget Office.

Then Obama said he'd create a million new manufacturing jobs, recruit another 100,000 math and science teachers, cut tuition growth in half, and reform the tax code.

All by magic, apparently, since he's provided no detailed plans on any of this.

But while everyone was picking apart these and other flaws in Obama's speech, they overlooked the most frightening line of all.

That was when Obama promised that he'd pursue "the kind of bold, persistent experimentation that Franklin Roosevelt pursued during the only crisis worse than this one."

Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0907 ...
Fred

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

A former aide to Scott Walker is convicted of embezzeling funds from a Veterans fund that he was in charge of.

This is the problem with throwing money at the states by the fed.
These conservatives want everything sent to the states.

Here's why...
Because its easier for them to pilfer the money provided for these programs.

There's always been more corruption at the local levels because oversight is much more difficult and these local level politicians who get entrenched start to feel they're entitled.

This is the appeal of the States Rights activist...
Loose confederation of states ...very bad idea...for everyone.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

The mother of Sean Smith, saw Obama and he shook her hand and couldn't look her straight in the face and tell her what really happened.

If this is how a grieving mother of a son who gave his life for our country is treated, what should the rest of the country expect? This really shows you what Obama is all about.

Obama can make a speech about how sorry he is about Whitney Houston dying of a drug over dose but a mother whose son died in service to our country can't even get a phone call from him.

It is actually sickening to see the pride filled refusal to see how wrong Obama and his administration handled all of this.

----------

Pat Smith, Mother Of State Department Official Slain In Libya, Demands Answers From Obama (VIDEO)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/11/pat-... |htmlws-sb-bb|dl17|sec1_lnk3%2 6pLid%3D218717
TaxNoMore

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Joe did a fine job bitch slapping Ryan about his imaginary budget deal and the mirage economy BS that he pretends to know anything about.
He's a real numbers guy...
Until Uncle Joe thrashed his phoney baloney calculations..
Hahhahhaaaaa. With all smiles too..
It was funny and entertaining as most people agree except for maybe the misinformed ditto heads.
//////////

Vice President Joe Biden offered a frank assessment of his career in remarks at a Democratic fundraiser in Chicago Thursday night.

According to a White House pool report, Biden, surrounded by the city’s movers and shakers, praised former Mayor Richard M. Daley and then said:

“I never had an interest in being a mayor ’cause that’s a real job. You have to produce. That’s why I was able to be a senator for 36 years.”

Biden was elected to the Senate in November 1972, when he was 29 years old.

When he took office in January 1973, he had turned 30, the minimum age set in the Constitution for membership in the Senate.

Biden served in the Senate from that time until January 2009, when he became vice president.

Hahhahhaaaaa.

With all smiles too..

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Fred wrote:
A former aide to Scott Walker is convicted of embezzeling funds from a Veterans fund that he was in charge of.
Here's why...
There's always been more corruption at the local levels because oversight is much more difficult and these local level politicians who get entrenched start to feel they're entitled.

Liberals never receive or want Federal money sent to their states?

No liberal has ever pilfered money from any of their programs they love so much?

No liberal was ever convicted of embezzlement before?

The Democratic party is the party of entitlements.

You must be one stupid person to post what you did.

LMAO @ the idiot.
TaxNoMore

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Fred wrote:
Here's why...
//////////

Just wondering why the President of the United States would surround himself with people who are either radicals, communists or closely related to communists.

Bill Ayers;

left-wing radical bomber - before he became President

Van Jones;

communist activist - when he became President

Valerie Jarrett;

series of real estate scandals, father-in-law a communist - current close confidant to the President

Eric Holder;

participated in what has been described by some as an “armed” takeover of Columbia University’s Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) office in 1970.

David Axelrod;

President Obama’s top political strategist has deep ties to the American Communist Party (CPUSA) and other leftist individuals and organizations.

Just wondering.

Is this just bad judgment on the part of the President or is this simply a true manifestation of the President's character?

Is this a man who should be President... or President again in 2013?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 37,181 - 37,200 of51,235
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) 7 hr nonyabusiness 51
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 13 hr Forbes 5,080
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
Maryland man charged in Adams County armed robbery Mar 21 Davenport 3
Extreme coupon class (Aug '11) Mar 19 Erica 12
•••

Freeze Watch for York County was issued at April 17 at 3:58AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••