Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Fact check

West Mifflin, PA

#39578 Oct 19, 2012
As Election Day approaches, the real question is whether you think the GOP's old ideas can confront the new challenges of 2012.

Speaking at the 2008 Small Business Summit, Bush said that one way to help small businesses grow was to encourage Congress to make his tax cuts (for the rich) permanent. The Bush tax cuts, as the independent Tax Policy Center pointed out, make small businesses "worse off" because they raise the cost of capital for new investment and drive up interest rates, leading to decreased new investment.

Okay, but maybe you think this time the tax cuts will work.(Is Romney's winning smile convincing you? His charming "binder full of women"? I give up.) So let's move on to Romney's second Bush-era economic promise: Making the U.S. energy independent by focusing on domestic energy production.

There's nothing wrong with this idea but Romney, like Bush, is missing the point. Take the Keystone XL pipeline, a symbol often used by the Romney campaign to attack Obama. If you ignore the pipeline's serious environmental problems Keystone 1, a smaller pipeline, has leaked at least 14 times there's still the issue that Keystone XL could raise gas prices by as much as 20 cents a gallon in the Midwest and elsewhere, according to Bloomberg.
Fact check

West Mifflin, PA

#39579 Oct 19, 2012
So both Bush and Romney share a fondness for Cold War military spending, tax cuts for the rich, and domestic energy policy (not to mention cutting the deficit, somehow, and reducing government regulations). What differences do they actually have?

As Obama pointed out, Romney has gone to "a more extreme place on social policy...[Bush] never suggested we cut Planned Parenthood."

As Election Day approaches, the real question is not whether Romney has a plan to fix America, it's whether you think the GOP's old ideas can confront the new challenges of 2012. Romney seems to think so and he's going to throw some family-planning clinics at the wall, to boot. Only the best for you, America.
Dave Rogers of Clearfield

Clearfield, PA

#39580 Oct 19, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
Racist Rogers, the president will continue to win the early voting so boo hoo with your tea bag propaganda. You did good showing what polls are real, boy. The president will get a debate bump in the polls soon. You can always restart your worthless tea bag babble yap yap again. how exactly does flipper reach 270 as that is a question you always run from. The tea bag is running
bobby64, how exactly does Odumba reach 270? LMAO
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...

Clearfield, PA

#39581 Oct 19, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
As always, the lowest common denominator falls for a Fox bash-story which only quotes the portion they liked--out of context. Completely changing the meaning of what was said. Typical. Stupid. Typically stupid.
It's easy to accuse isn't it? You always accuse but never offer anything in return. Once again you have nothing.

Clearfield, PA

#39582 Oct 19, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
Your a moron so go bitch, belly ache moan and groan with the tried and failed tea bag, alright. There waiting
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...clueless as usual. How's that map doing? Obama is out and Romney is in. Are you going to expand your aluminum can business? LOL
Dan the Man

Burnt Cabins, PA

#39583 Oct 19, 2012
Dave Rogers of Clearfield wrote:
<quoted text>
bobby64, how exactly does Odumba reach 270? LMAO
As I already pointed out, he does it like this:

Clearfield, PA

#39584 Oct 19, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
Dick Morris, the fixed news network. If that's what makes your days bright good luck with that. Its funny racist tea bag Rogers that fixed news made the same statement about mccain and patriotic voters didn't hear. Ha ha ha ha he ha ha he ahhhhhhhb ha ha dumb ass
How is Odumab doing in Ohio now? It looks like the early vote was only the moron vote. How is Odumba going to get to 270 now? LMAO

Clearfield, PA

#39585 Oct 19, 2012

201 Obama/Biden

Toss Ups

Romney/Ryan 206

LMAO at bobby the dummy.
Dan the Man

Burnt Cabins, PA

#39586 Oct 19, 2012
<quoted text> How is Odumab doing in Ohio now? It looks like the early vote was only the moron vote. How is Odumba going to get to 270 now? LMAO
Obama is doing just fine in Ohio.

Obama is going to win Ohio.

Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39587 Oct 19, 2012
<quoted text> How is Odumab doing in Ohio now? It looks like the early vote was only the moron vote. How is Odumba going to get to 270 now? LMAO
Obama will win Ohio early returns have him up 58% to 42% for Romney.... HAAAAAA!
Mutt cant win without Ohio.

THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA1012!!!
YEAHHH BABYYYYYY!!!
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39588 Oct 19, 2012
Early Voting Favors Democrats in Iowa
Over 2 million Americans have already voted even though election day is more than 2 weeks away. One state where early voting is popular is the key swing state of Iowa. Obama won the state by almost 10 points in 2008, with early voting, especially among younger voters, playing a key part. This year, of the 463,219 ballots cast or requested so far in Iowa, 45% came from registered Democrats and 30% from registered Republicans. Compared to 2008, 4% more Democrats have voted early. Early voting by Republicans is up only 1%. To flip Iowa, Romney has to do better than John McCain did in 2008, and so far he is not on track to do this. Of course, Republicans could turn up in larger-than-usual numbers next week or on election day.
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39589 Oct 19, 2012
Ohio Early Voting Affirmed In Win For Obama Campaign:

The injunction stands against a Republican-backed law that would have banned early voting in Ohio during the weekend before Election Day, a prime voting period for minorities in the 2008 election.

A panel of three judges from the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals on Friday affirmed a lower court's ruling in August blocking the law from taking effect.

The Obama presidential campaign and the Democratic Party had sued the state, asking a federal court to restore voting during those last three days on the grounds that Ohioans would not have equal access to the polls otherwise. The law allowed military families to vote over that period. The lawsuit argued that everyone should be allowed the same access.

Ohio Republican leaders insisted that their only motivation was to make things easier for election administrators. But in their ruling the three judges wrote that the state's "proffered interest in smooth election administration" was not sufficiently weighty to justify the voting regulation.

Once again the Republicans try to suppress voting but overturned by the courts.

LQQK HERE:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/05/ohio...

THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012 !!!
YEAHHHH BABY!!!!!!

Teabaggers get dunked in the Ohio River...LOL!
mathteacher

Pittsburgh, PA

#39590 Oct 19, 2012
I can proudly say I did not vote for Tom Corbett. Looking back on the reasons posted for voting for him is sad. So many people were fooled. He is destroying our beautiful state!
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39591 Oct 19, 2012
Despite the volatility seen in Gallup's numbers, the latest swing-state numbers from NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist reflect a race that has barely moved since the end of September, with Obama retaining a modest but clear lead in Wisconsin and Iowa.

In Iowa, the President leads GOP challenger Mitt Romney by eight points, 51 to 43 percent, a margin identical to the last Iowa survey from NBC/WSJ/Marist, which showed the President besting Romney, 50 to 42 percent.

The Wisconsin survey shows the president with a six-point lead over Romney, 51 to 45 percent, an identical margin to last month's survey.

While some recent polls have shown Romney eroding the president's lead with women voters, the new numbers from NBC/WSJ/Marist show a gender gap that is alive and kicking - both surveys show Mr. Obama ahead among women by almost 20 points.

The president also leads among early voters in both states - the 34 percent of Iowa voters who said they have already cast ballots selected Mr. Obama over Romney, 67 to 32 percent.

LQQK HERE:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57536261/...

THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012!
YEAHHHHH BABYYYYY!!!!!!!
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39592 Oct 19, 2012
Now is no time to sit on your hands, nodding your head like a bobble-head doll. Romney and Ryan are leading us toward the edge of a cliff we may not be pulled back from. Have the guts to look at the facts now or you'll choke on them later. Check out "Mormon temple worship", "Mormon endowment ceremony", and "banned Mormon cartoon" all on Youtube. Then study the subject of Ayn Rand, the hypocritical hack writer devoted to fanatical greed and self-indulgence. Paul Ryan can be heard bragging to a gathering of her like-minded followers that her work is required reading for all his staff. These two connivers are not your average fiscal conservatives. Their core beliefs make the President look like Mr. Rogers in comparison.
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39593 Oct 19, 2012
Mitt Romney trails Obama 57% to 32% in Massachusetts. How can he be 25% behind in a state where he was recently the Governor?

Romney was not a good governor. He treated people like numbers and was out of the state more than in it. Turns out he was lying when he said he worked in a bipartisan way. Instead he vetoed everything that came before him. He was not concerned about helping the state. When he left he was very unpopular with the public.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#39594 Oct 19, 2012
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows...

and so the economic debacle of investment bank and commercial banks merging as one continues today.

wall st reform? there will be no true reform until glass-steagall is reinstated. the provisions in the bill kept commercial banks and invest banks seperate. huge wall st lobby to overturn,waterdown, and change it led to our financial crisis today.

how can i find a way to back up my ponzi scheme investments with taxpayers dollars ????

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#39595 Oct 19, 2012
oh and in other news that truly matters....

chic fila still makes a tasty chicken sandwich complete with pickle deep friend in peanut oil.
The Great Gadsby

Baltimore, MD

#39596 Oct 19, 2012
mathteacher wrote:
I can proudly say I did not vote for Tom Corbett. Looking back on the reasons posted for voting for him is sad. So many people were fooled. He is destroying our beautiful state!
Hi, you seem like a nice person and I agree with your analysis. This is trending around the country with the formation of a Tea Party class of folks that are in essence dealing outside of the mainstrem world of truth and integity about many middle class issues.

WARNING:

You're probably going to experience some very rude responces to your very reasonable opinion of one of the anti-middle class Tea Baggin leaders Tom Corbett by a few people (Tax No More, Dave Rogers, Boxhard etc.) that miraculously seem to appear simultaneously to defend one another with long angry nutty right winged diatribes that are full of BS.

WARNING #2:
Do not try to engage these people (Tax No More, Dave Rogers, boxhard, etc). This person is totally out of their cumulative gourds. You would be more engaged debating a frog or some reptile.
Example:
Have you ever had a pet reptile like a turtle or something like a lizard (crustacians also work well in this brief analogy..I like to compare him to a crawdad because of his bottom feeding characteristics)
But getting back to my point now..
Have you ever tied to call to your pet turtle, Here Boy or Here Girl and like a dog or cat gets excited or even turns their nose up and let's you know there intent -that's a form of intellegence..
Well this guy is more like calling here buy to a turtle which really acts like a rock with four legs... I'm mean there's no connection at all...
Try it and see if you don't believe.

He's an actual bottom feeding crawdad

So...you seem new to this forum
I'm just giving you some infromation about the provocative mean spirited dumb assed responces that a rational person like yourself might exprerience on here...

Now me I'm not that rational either because I'm an athiest that actually believes Mitt Romney is the "antichrist" figure described in Revelations and will bring armeggedon to civilization by provoking Putin into doing something over the edge.

GOOD LUCk
Mutt the fraud

West Mifflin, PA

#39598 Oct 19, 2012
Satirically tracking the Fraud Governor and his band of sidekicks. Google: Romney Fraud

Folks, you cant make this shit up!

LQQK HERE:
http://romneyisafraud.blogspot.com/

THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012!!!!
YEAHHHH BABYYYYYYY!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Mon Gotta do better d... 7,617
Medical Littlestown Community pool Feb 5 Davenport 4
Snyder's Lance - Morrisville NC Feb 1 Frito Slay 16
News New stores to Hanover (Dec '10) Jan 31 Bry 126
don't date in this S%I^hole town Jan '18 Jsmith 1
Rumor: McSherrystown Bypass is near. Nov '17 Mike _ Brushtown 1
traffic in mcsherrystown (Apr '13) Nov '17 Mike 2

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance