Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#39443 Oct 18, 2012
Four more years of Obama corruption?

Never!

No one in their right mind would never vote for Obama.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#39444 Oct 18, 2012
the rebubs on this board are really sounding desperate.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#39445 Oct 18, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what tossups mean?
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...
You don't!

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#39446 Oct 18, 2012
Racist rogers, never mind that president Obama is winning the early vote because your ignorant ass hates that, alright boy?
Fred

Paterson, NJ

#39447 Oct 18, 2012
West Mifflin Homo wrote:
What is a liberal
Liberals are more self-centered than conservatives.
Conservatives are more generous and charitable than liberals.
Liberals are more envious and less hardworking than conservatives.
Conservatives value truth more than liberals, and are less prone to cheating and lying.
Liberals are more angry than conservatives.
Conservatives are actually more knowledgeable than liberals.
Liberals are more dissatisfied and unhappy than conservatives.
Who did this study? You?

Example co

Very scientific...from a confirmed idiot

Do you have your trusty self-centered-ometer to ascertain these findings.
Hahahaha
How about your fairy taled happiness and angry meter?
Ewww very insightful analysis
And you're not an angry person either...

Shit...you're off the charts with your own angry meter. Aren't you now.
In fact it seems like you're projecting all your undesirable traits onto liberals.

Well we liberals reject your phoney science and imaginary psychological profiles.

Please go back to your psychologist and ask for forgiveness for trying to steal his\her persona without permission.
I'm sure they'll take you back.
You're a true professional

Yes, you are the pathological idiot
The Great Gadsby

Paterson, NJ

#39448 Oct 18, 2012
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
Pinocchio, greatest 2-face politician in History. A liar? Yes, Newt Gingrich.For the Stimulus before he was against it.
Against the auto bailout before trying to take credit for their rescue.
For a woman's right to choose before he was against it.
For minimum wage before he was against it.Against returning to the Bush era before saying he was for it.
For Stem-Cell research before he was against it.
Savaged the 47% before saying he cared about the 100%.
Said corporations were people before saying they weren't.
Against Obamacare, then, that he liked main parts of it, then, that he's against it. For the TARP before he was against it.
For Roe v Wade before he was against it.Hides tax reports and offshore accounts because he outsources jobs & Cos. to China.
Is he for or against the Nation?
I'm telling you now Mitt Romney the one true "antichrist".

You can't deny it...just look at the evidence

Its apparent to me and I'm an athiest and don't believe in any of those stories but I think I'm onto something here.

VOTE for Mitt Romney ..."Armaggedon Awaits the Mormon Messiah"
Step right up
Pull Putin's chain one more time
Ted

Boswell, PA

#39449 Oct 18, 2012
The Great Gadsby wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm telling you now Mitt Romney the one true "antichrist".
You can't deny it...just look at the evidence
Its apparent to me and I'm an athiest and don't believe in any of those stories but I think I'm onto something here.
VOTE for Mitt Romney ..."Armaggedon Awaits the Mormon Messiah"
Step right up
Pull Putin's chain one more time
Hi Fred.

!LOL!

You INSIST on broadcasting your stupidity.

Pssst. Fred. It's inconsistent and incongruous to advocate an antichrist and Armageddon if you are an atheist.

"Its apparent to me" No, it isn't.

"I think I'm onto something here" No. You aren't.

Antichrist? Romney? LOL!

Tell you what, Fred. Everyone who believes, as you, that Romney is the antichrist vote for Obama. And everyone who doesn't vote for Romney.

Fair enough, you illiterate fool?

Seattle, WA

#39450 Oct 18, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't!
http://www.realclearpolitics.c om/epolls/2012/president/2012_ elections_electoral_college_ma p.html

Seattle, WA

#39451 Oct 18, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
Racist rogers, never mind that president Obama is winning the early vote because your ignorant ass hates that, alright boy?
If you say so Muffins.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...

Seattle, WA

#39452 Oct 18, 2012
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Who did this study? You?
Example co
Very scientific...from a confirmed idiot
Do you have your trusty self-centered-ometer to ascertain these findings.
Hahahaha
How about your fairy taled happiness and angry meter?
Ewww very insightful analysis
And you're not an angry person either...
Shit...you're off the charts with your own angry meter. Aren't you now.
In fact it seems like you're projecting all your undesirable traits onto liberals.
Well we liberals reject your phoney science and imaginary psychological profiles.
Please go back to your psychologist and ask for forgiveness for trying to steal his\her persona without permission.
I'm sure they'll take you back.
You're a true professional
Yes, you are the pathological idiot
I do believe Really
from Chambersburg, PA did the study.
Marissa T girl

Reading, PA

#39453 Oct 18, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Fred.
!LOL!
You INSIST on broadcasting your stupidity.
Pssst. Fred. It's inconsistent and incongruous to advocate an antichrist and Armageddon if you are an atheist.
"Its apparent to me" No, it isn't.
"I think I'm onto something here" No. You aren't.
Antichrist? Romney? LOL!
Tell you what, Fred. Everyone who believes, as you, that Romney is the antichrist vote for Obama. And everyone who doesn't vote for Romney.
Fair enough, you illiterate fool?
HI Teddy Bear!!! Wanna come over and su<k on my love stick again tonight?

Seattle, WA

#39454 Oct 18, 2012
LQQK LQQK LQQK LOL

ROMNEY UP 6 POINTS NATIONALLY: Republican challenger Mitt Romney opens up biggest lead yet over President Obama in national Gallup survey, with less than three weeks and one debate left before Election Day.

Seattle, WA

#39455 Oct 18, 2012
LQQK LQQK LQQK LOL

MORE OBAMA CORRUPTION

Issa threatens subpoena this week over ObamaCare documents

Republican Rep. Darrell Issa has threatened to subpoena the Department of Health and Human Services if it does not turn over documents by Thursday on a program he claims is being used to "buy" the election by hiding the effects of ObamaCare.

Issa, the chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, made his demands in a letter late Wednesday to Health Secretary Kathleen Sebelius. His office effectively is accusing the department of stringing them along in their months-old request for documents about an $8 billion program that pays bonuses to Medicare Advantage plans.

"Your staff has run out of excuses and the long delay in providing these documents is inexcusable," Issa wrote, in the letter obtained by FoxNews.com .

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/17/is...

Seattle, WA

#39456 Oct 18, 2012
Romney wins in a landslide -- Las Vegas oddsmaker doubles down on prediction

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/10/09/rom...

Seattle, WA

#39457 Oct 18, 2012
Crowley's intervention as moderator-in-chief swung the debate in Obama's favor

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/10/17/cro...

Seattle, WA

#39458 Oct 18, 2012
Who is responsible for the mess in Libya

So, who is to blame here? The president. He is responsible for destroying the government in Libya, and he is responsible for the security of U.S. personnel and property there. He is accountable to the American people, and he is expected to tell the truth. Instead, he has leaked the possibility of more bombings in Libya. These bombings would be more than a month after the Benghazi consulate attack and would attack the very government that Obama’s 2011 bombs helped to install.

Is it any wonder that Bill Clinton, in an unguarded private moment, referred to Obama as “the amateur”?

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/10/18/who...

Seattle, WA

#39459 Oct 18, 2012
How far will Obama go to remain President? Lie after lie after lie.

Will Obama refuse to leave when he's voted out of office?

Will Obama issue an executive order to remain President?

Donald Trump responded on his Twitter account today to recent US jobless claims rising 46,000 to 388,000 by calling out 7.8 unemployment as a "fraud" and "not possible."

Seattle, WA

#39460 Oct 18, 2012
Election 2012: Ohio President

The second presidential debate doesn’t appear to have made a difference in Rasmussen Reports’ first post-debate look at the race in Ohio. It’s still a toss-up.

The latest telephone survey of Likely Ohio Voters, taken last night, shows President Obama with 49% support to Mitt Romney’s 48%. One percent (1%) prefers another candidate, and two percent (2%) are still undecided.
Marissa T girl

Reading, PA

#39462 Oct 18, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Crowley's intervention as moderator-in-chief swung the debate in Obama's favor
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/10/17/cro...
O Y GOSH, HOW CAN YA DISPUTE FAUX!!!!! OH NO!!!!
COME OVER SO I CAN SHOVE MY LOVE STICK IN YOUR MOUTH. PROMISE TO SHOVE REAL HARD AND HIT THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD. MAYBE WE CAN KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO IT TOGETHER.
SEE YOU LATTER SWEETIE.

Seattle, WA

#39464 Oct 18, 2012
The 7-Eleven Presidency

Obama — who recently showed that he apparently has no idea how big our national debt is — amazingly says of that debt,“We don’t have to worry about it short-term.” In other words, if you have $7, spend $11 — let future generations of Americans worry about it.

In the wake of the Treasury Department’s newly released summary of federal spending for 2012, it’s now possible to detail just how profligate the Obama years have been. Here’s the upshot: Under Obama, for every $7 we’ve had, we’ve spent nearly $11 (or, to be more exact,$10.95). That’s like a family that makes $70,000 a year — and is already knee-deep in debt — blowing nearly $110,000 a year.

To illustrate this a bit differently, for every Jackson ($20) we’ve had available to spend under Obama, we’ve also borrowed a Hamilton ($10) and a Washington ($1) and spent those too. The only thing is that, under Obama, we’ve (literally) spent the equivalent of 342 billion Jackson's, 342 billion Hamilton's, and 342 billion Washington's — borrowing all of the Hamilton's and Washington's.

Let’s take a look at the scorecard, based on official government figures. In fiscal year 2012 (which ended on September 30), the federal government acquired $2.449 trillion in tax revenue and other receipts. It spent $3.538 trillion — 44 percent more than it had available to spend. The resulting deficit was $1.089 trillion.

In fiscal year 2011 (see table S-1), the federal government acquired $2.303 trillion in tax revenues and other receipts. It spent $3.603 trillion — 56 percent more than it had available to spend. The resulting deficit was $1.3 trillion.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/7-eleven-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 6 hr wheredidthatclown... 5,771
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) May 7 Scott123 10
News 12-time DUI repeater gets up to 7 years in prison (Sep '08) Apr 30 Trista Biddle 23
Snyder lance Apr '15 light0070702 2
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Mar '15 Fannie Pak 2
Second eagle Mar '15 Vlossak 1
Rachel Caltrider????? Mar '15 Just looking 1
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]