LOL

Sparta, NJ

#39347 Oct 17, 2012
El negrito offered nothing ... four more years of the same ... failure. Romney parsed and listed the failures and the lies and the incompetency of Da Bammy. Well done!
Go ahead. suckers, vote to return the Failure-in-Chief, then sit back and wonder what the hell happened. America will then deserve to fail.
Romney/Ryan 2012

Worth repeating ... America will deserve to fail.

LOL
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#39349 Oct 17, 2012
LOL wrote:
El negrito offered nothing ... four more years of the same ... failure. Romney parsed and listed the failures and the lies and the incompetency of Da Bammy. Well done!
Go ahead. suckers, vote to return the Failure-in-Chief, then sit back and wonder what the hell happened. America will then deserve to fail.
Romney/Ryan 2012
Worth repeating ... America will deserve to fail.
LOL
One way to tell how desperate the right is by how quickly they slide into racist commentary.

And this jackass is obviously VERY desperate.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#39350 Oct 17, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
One way to tell how desperate the right is by how quickly they slide into racist commentary.
And this jackass is obviously VERY desperate.
Yes, you are.

LOL

Worth repeating: If Da Bammy is re-elected, America deserves to fail.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#39351 Oct 17, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are.
LOL
Worth repeating: If Da Bammy is re-elected, America deserves to fail.
Worth repeating: your posts are racist.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#39357 Oct 17, 2012
Latest swing state polls:

New Hampshire: Obama 50%, Romney 49%(Rasmussen)

Nevada: Obama 48%, Romney 45%(SurveyUSA)

Colorado: Romney 48%, Obama 47%(We Ask America)

Colorado: Obama 50%, Romney 45%(YouGov)

Florida: Obama 49%, Romney 47%(YouGov)

Iowa: Obama 49%, Romney 46%(We Ask America)

Iowa: Obama 50%, Romney 46%(YouGov)

Nevada: Obama 50%, Romney 45%(YouGov)

New Hampshire: Obama 47%, Romney 47%(Suffolk)

North Carolina: Romney 49%, Obama 48%(YouGov)

Ohio: Obama 50%, Romney 46%(YouGov)

Pennsylvania: Obama 50%, Romney 46%(Quinnipiac)

Pennsylvania: Obama 51%, Romney 45%(YouGov)

Virginia: Obama 46%, Romney 45%(YouGov)
West Mifflin Homo

Clearfield, PA

#39358 Oct 17, 2012
By scoring big on the economy, gas prices, and Libya, Romney continued his victorious string of debate wins. He looked more presidential than Obama did and showed himself to be an articulate, capable, attractive, compassionate leader with sound ideas.

Obama came over as boorish and Biden-esque. He did not learn from his Vice President’s mistakes. When a president gets into a bar room brawl, he loses his dignity and his aura, key assets for an incumbent. Romney was polite but firm. Obama seemed quarrelsome, frustrated, nasty, and cranky.

But the key reason for the Romney win was substantive:

1. Romney made very clear the case against Obama’s economic record and Obama’s rebuttal about 5 million jobs was pathetic.

2. Romney injected the China issue, big time, and tapped into a strong public sentiment on the issue.

3. Romney made the effective case that Obama is anti-oil, coal, and gas and that this has doubled gas prices.

4. Romney was very effective in differentiating himself from Bush-43 and in establishing that, unlike the GOP of the past, he was for small businesses not big businesses

5. Romney rebutted the attacks on him over Chinese investments.

6. Romney explained his tax plan well and to everyone’s satisfaction.

7. Obama erred in trying to make us believe that he always felt Libya was a terror attack. We all heard him blame the movie.

Obama scored points over the 47% statement by Romney, immigration, and by his response to the accusation that he went to Vegas after the murder of the Ambassador.

But this debate goes to Romney. It seals his momentum and will lead to a big win.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#39359 Oct 17, 2012
West Mifflin Homo wrote:
By scoring big on the economy, gas prices, and Libya, Romney continued his victorious string of debate wins. He looked more presidential than Obama did and showed himself to be an articulate, capable, attractive, compassionate leader with sound ideas.
Obama came over as boorish and Biden-esque. He did not learn from his Vice President’s mistakes. When a president gets into a bar room brawl, he loses his dignity and his aura, key assets for an incumbent. Romney was polite but firm. Obama seemed quarrelsome, frustrated, nasty, and cranky.
1. Romney made very clear the case against Obama’s economic record and Obama’s rebuttal about 5 million jobs was pathetic.
2. Romney injected the China issue, big time, and tapped into a strong public sentiment on the issue.
3. Romney made the effective case that Obama is anti-oil, coal, and gas and that this has doubled gas prices.
4. Romney was very effective in differentiating himself from Bush-43 and in establishing that, unlike the GOP of the past, he was for small businesses not big businesses
7. Obama erred in trying to make us believe that he always felt Libya was a terror attack. We all heard him blame the movie.
Obama scored points over the 47% statement by Romney, immigration, and by his response to the accusation that he went to Vegas after the murder of the Ambassador.
But this debate goes to Romney. It seals his momentum and will lead to a big win.
ROFLMAO!

This makes me think of somebody else who used to make similarly bold and delusional pronouncements of victory.

Remember these?

"There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!"

"My feelings - as usual - we will slaughter them all"

"Our initial assessment is that they will all die"

"They're not even [within] 100 miles [of Baghdad]. They are not in any place. They hold no place in Iraq. This is an illusion ... they are trying to sell to the others an illusion."

"They tried to bring a small number of tanks and personnel carriers in through al-Durah but they were surrounded and most of their infidels had their throats cut."

"We made them drink poison last night and Saddam Hussein's soldiers and his great forces gave the Americans a lesson which will not be forgotten by history. Truly."

"On this occasion, I am not going to mention the number of the infidels who were killed and the number of destroyed vehicles. The operation continues"

"We're giving them a real lesson today. Heavy doesn't accurately describe the level of casualties we have inflicted."

"We defeated them yesterday. God willing, I will provide you with more information. I swear by God, I swear by God, those who are staying in Washington and London have thrown these mercenaries in a crematorium."

"You can go and visit those places. Nothing there, nothing at all. There are Iraqi checkpoints. Everything is okay."

"This boa, the American columns, are being besieged between Basra and other towns north, west, south and west of Basra....Now even the American command is under siege. We are hitting it from the north, east, south and west. We chase them here and they chase us there."

"By God, I think this is rather very unlikely. This is merely a prattle. The fact is that as soon as they reach Baghdad gates, we will besiege them and slaughter them....Wherever they go they will find themselves encircled."

"It has been rumored that we have fired scud missiles into Kuwait. I am here now to tell you, we do not have any scud missiles and I don't know why they were fired into Kuwait."

"Their forces committed suicide by the hundreds.... The battle is very fierce and God made us victorious. The fighting continues."

"Yesterday, we slaughtered them and we will continue to slaughter them."

Dick Morris = Baghdad Bob

LMAO!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#39360 Oct 17, 2012
West Mifflin Homo wrote:
ROFLMAO!

This makes me think of somebody else who used to make similarly bold and delusional pronouncements of victory.

Remember these?

"There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!"

"My feelings - as usual - we will slaughter them all"

"Our initial assessment is that they will all die"

"They're not even [within] 100 miles [of Baghdad]. They are not in any place. They hold no place in Iraq. This is an illusion ... they are trying to sell to the others an illusion."

"They tried to bring a small number of tanks and personnel carriers in through al-Durah but they were surrounded and most of their infidels had their throats cut."

"We made them drink poison last night and Saddam Hussein's soldiers and his great forces gave the Americans a lesson which will not be forgotten by history. Truly."

"On this occasion, I am not going to mention the number of the infidels who were killed and the number of destroyed vehicles. The operation continues"

"We're giving them a real lesson today. Heavy doesn't accurately describe the level of casualties we have inflicted."

"We defeated them yesterday. God willing, I will provide you with more information. I swear by God, I swear by God, those who are staying in Washington and London have thrown these mercenaries in a crematorium."

"You can go and visit those places. Nothing there, nothing at all. There are Iraqi checkpoints. Everything is okay."

"This boa, the American columns, are being besieged between Basra and other towns north, west, south and west of Basra....Now even the American command is under siege. We are hitting it from the north, east, south and west. We chase them here and they chase us there."

"By God, I think this is rather very unlikely. This is merely a prattle. The fact is that as soon as they reach Baghdad gates, we will besiege them and slaughter them....Wherever they go they will find themselves encircled."

"It has been rumored that we have fired scud missiles into Kuwait. I am here now to tell you, we do not have any scud missiles and I don't know why they were fired into Kuwait."

"Their forces committed suicide by the hundreds.... The battle is very fierce and God made us victorious. The fighting continues."

"Yesterday, we slaughtered them and we will continue to slaughter them."

Dick Morris = Baghdad Bob

LMAO!
West Mifflin Homo

Clearfield, PA

#39361 Oct 17, 2012
Earth-sized planet found orbiting Alpha Centauri.

Damn now that I've been found out I will have to leave planet earth. Its been fun but moms calling me home.
Dave Rogers

Biglerville, PA

#39362 Oct 17, 2012
West Mifflin Homo wrote:
What debate did you watch?
West Mifflin Homo

Clearfield, PA

#39363 Oct 17, 2012
Obama says, don't do as I do, do as I say!

CNN: Obama Attacking Private Equity At 6am, Fundraising With Private Equity At 6pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
West Mifflin Homo

Clearfield, PA

#39364 Oct 17, 2012
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 49% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns the vote from 48%. One percent (1%) prefers some other candidate, and two percent (2%) are undecided. See daily tracking history.

Matchup results are updated daily at 9:30 a.m. Eastern (sign up for free daily e-mail update). Platinum Members can review additional information from the tracking poll on a daily basis.

~~~~~~~~~~

Gallup:

Romney 50%, Obama 46% Among Likely Voters.

Obama down sharply among men, college grads, and Southern voters vs. 2008

by Lydia Saad
PRINCETON, NJ -- Half of likely voters now prefer Mitt Romney for president and 46% back President Barack Obama in Gallup interviewing through Monday.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#39370 Oct 17, 2012
Republican nominee Mitt Romney took his biggest lead yet in today's Gallup daily tracking poll, expanding his lead over President Barack Obama to an astounding 6 points among likely voters.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-vs-romne...

Free a last; Free at Last; Thank God, Almighty, we're <clap> free a last!

LOL
West Mifflin Homo

Clearfield, PA

#39372 Oct 17, 2012
Second Debate Sets Up Romney Win

Romney emerges from the second debate well positioned to win it all. The post-debate polling reflects that he solidly won on the key issues: economy, energy prices, and China. Obama scores well in his overall ratings in these surveys simply because he benefits by comparison with his sleep-walking performance in the first debate.

Fundamentally, Romney’s smooth, polished, dignified, articulate, sincere, and compassionate manner in the debate puts to rest eight months of Obama negative attacks on his character. Barack Obama is about to learn the lesson Jimmy Carter learned in 1980 when he lost to Reagan — and found his lead collapsing after the debates. When a president with a failed record tries to win by attacking and demonizing his opponent, he can succeed only if there are no debates. Since neither Goldwater (1964) nor McGovern (1972) had the chance to show themselves to America in debates, the negative characterization of them by first Johnson and then Nixon stuck. But Ronald Reagan’s debate performance nullified Carter’s attacks and showed him not to be the war-mongering madman the president had accused him of being. Similarly, Obama’s portrayal of Romney as insensitive, elitist, incapable of understanding the problems of the average person, a tax cheat, and a cold blooded capitalist all fell before Romney’s real persona as it came through on television.

And once Obama is stripped of his negative messaging, he has nothing to say. His defense of his economic record and his energy drilling essentially boiled down to asking people what they wanted to believe — their own eyes or Obama’s speeches.

Stylistically, Romney’s dignity played very well. He struck just the right balance between letting Obama walk over him (as Ryan let Biden do) and being obnoxious and petty (as Obama appeared to be).

The Romney campaign has exactly the right ads on the air to exploit their debate edge. The sixty second ad they now are running in swing states, featuring Romney’s first debate narrative on the economy played over faces of Americans suffering from economic distress is just the right move.

Specifically, Romney:

1) Explained his tax plan very well. His suggestion that he would allow up to a flat $25,000 in deductions was excellent.

2) Recited the statistics of economic decline so well and so frequently that they will be repeated again and again by voters as they contemplate their decision.

3) Clearly pinned the blame for high gas prices on Obama by enumerating the president’s anti-oil, anti-coal policies.

4) Put the China issue in play big time by explaining Chinese currency manipulation. In the next debate, Romney should drill down and explain how much Chinese chicanery and hacking costs us jobs and how passive Obama has been in the face of their conduct.

5) Demonstrated his compassion and heart in his personal stories of his ministry. He should continue just this kind of argumentation.

And then there’s Libya. The intervention of Candy Crowley saved Obama on the ropes. But as inappropriate as it was, her statement — that Obama said at the outset that it was a terror attack — was technically correct, but, ultimately wrong. We all know that Obama tried to play the attack as a rally gone awry, impelled by passion generated by a film about Islam. WE heard him say so on The View, on Letterman, at the United Nations and all over the nation for two weeks.

Romney should explain that the president’s goal was not to interfere with his narrative that by killing bin Laden, he had ended al Qaeda as a terrorist organization. He did not want an attack and an assassination on his record in the last two months before the election. So he pretended that it was all because of an intemperate movie. He should cite the statements of the State Department that they never considered it a terrorist attack.
West Mifflin Homo

Clearfield, PA

#39373 Oct 17, 2012
Republican nominee Mitt Romney took his biggest lead yet in today's Gallup daily tracking poll, expanding his lead over President Barack Obama to an astounding 6 points among likely voters.
Obama's approval rating stayed at 49 percent, which is below the "safe" 50 percent threshold for an incumbent's re-election.

By Gallup's historical standards, it would take a truly historical comeback at this point for Obama. Since Gallup started tracking in 1936, the only eventual president to mount a comeback down 6 points on Oct. 17 was Ronald Reagan. Reagan, however, was behind 6 points among registered voters.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#39374 Oct 17, 2012
Tea bags, your ignorance never ceases to amaze me with your comments. The flipper can't be president without Ohio and president Obama is winning the early vote .keep us posted on ignorant tea bag racist news so on election day you morons won't need to ask fixed news network why flipper did not win, as you know why, ha ha ha he he ahhhhhhh aaaha dumb tea bag chumps
obama suporter

Clearfield, PA

#39375 Oct 17, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
Tea bags, your ignorance never ceases to amaze me with your comments. The flipper can't be president without Ohio and president Obama is winning the early vote .keep us posted on ignorant tea bag racist news so on election day you morons won't need to ask fixed news network why flipper did not win, as you know why, ha ha ha he he ahhhhhhh aaaha dumb tea bag chumps
we needs to get prezidant anoter chanc obama and dis is the top reasson obama iz good fer all amerikans.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#39376 Oct 17, 2012
Dems Try to Hide Medicare Cuts Until After the Election

If ObamaCare’s Cuts to Medicare Are Really Just “Savings,” Then Why Are Democrats Spending Money to Try to Hide Them Until After the 2012 Election?

Democrats have struggled to explain away ObamaCare’s cuts to Medicare, which Democrats have tied themselves into knots insisting are actually just “savings.”

Even as Democrats deny their cuts to Medicare, Democrats are spending billions of taxpayer dollars to hide them until after the 2012 election.

The fact is that ObamaCare’s Medicare cuts mean that as many as half of all seniors could lose their Medicare advantage benefits.

Democrats have struggled to explain away ObamaCare’s cuts to Medicare, which Democrats have tied themselves into knots insisting are actually just “savings”:

http://www.nrcc.org/2012/10/17/dems-try-to-hi...

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#39377 Oct 17, 2012
Racist rogers, you need to inform fixed news network quick about you're defective work, you done good boy.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#39380 Oct 17, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
Racist rogers, you need to inform fixed news network quick about you're defective work, you done good boy.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 4 hr Snyders dude 5,572
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov 22 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:58 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:58PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 2:47 PM
Presidential fumble: It's Franco, not Flacco - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:38 PM
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Washington Redskins: Live Washington Score and Analysis
Bleacher Report 3:50 PM
New Ray Rice Surveillance Video Reveals Aftermath of Elevator Assault
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
DeSean Jackson Can Earn Ultimate Revenge with Big Week 16 vs. Eagles