Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#39301 Oct 16, 2012
well i see pasty boy muffins is back posting from the libturd gazette again. must be nervous about the debate tonight.

muffins be going back into hideing again after tonight and dan the (hehe)man be crying liar and foul play. meanwhile bobby licks another tea bag and i be eating a tasty CHIC-FIL-A-SANDWICH cooked in peanut oil, complete with a pickle on top never forgetting my waffle fries.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#39302 Oct 16, 2012
Benghazi-Gate 2012

Obama hides behind mommy Hillary's skirt.

Seattle, WA

#39303 Oct 16, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
Racist rogers, when president Obama wins what can you do? Absolutely nothing so get used to it, moron.
First off my short round brown friend is Obama blew his chance for re-election. Without his teleprompter he is nothing

Now for the real question. When Obama loses what will you do? Cry, go on another drunken spree, try and apply for more free handouts, expand your aluminum can business or will you and your lover Muffin Boy from West Mifflin just cuddle and whisper in each others ears, everything will be okay? LMAO
captain beefheart

Erie, PA

#39304 Oct 16, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever consider writing a book? You would do good at fiction.
You should consider something real soon because when Obama packs his bags in January and after the White House has been thoroughly cleaned and is actually white again your free ride is over.
Yeah, Obamacare does cut 76 billion: "from the medicare insurers".

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2012/08...

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
captain beefheart

Erie, PA

#39305 Oct 16, 2012
Conservative logic: Don't give Obama credit for the death of Bin Laden. Blame him for the death of Chris Stevens.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#39306 Oct 16, 2012
Racist rogers, watch the debate moronic tea bag. You need to start preparation for flippers debate loss. The president is still winning the early vote in real world.the flipper can't win jack shit when he officially loses Ohio

Seattle, WA

#39307 Oct 16, 2012
captain beefheart wrote:
Conservative logic: Don't give Obama credit for the death of Bin Laden. Blame him for the death of Chris Stevens.
Liberals believe Obama killed Usama bin Laden.

FACTS:

Obama took credit of Usama bin Laden's death for political gain. Obama took credit "stole" where credit is due.

Years of intelligence gathering, including details gleaned from controversial interrogations of Al Qaeda members during the Bush administration, ultimately led the Navy SEALs who killed Usama bin Laden to his compound in Pakistan.

Obama failed to supply repeated requests for an increase in security needed for Chris Stevens etc. Obama's failure to protect U.S. property cost the lives of 4 American citizens and for Hillary Clinton to accept blame for Obama's failure.

Portland, Oregon

#39308 Oct 16, 2012
You sure can lie racist ignorant tea bag yapping rogers. You really good with that boy.

Portland, Oregon

#39310 Oct 16, 2012
The warrior tea bag yapping as usual knowing president Obama will win Ohio. The flipper game is almost a done deal. You should get real angry alright racist tea warrior

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#39311 Oct 16, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
The warrior tea bag yapping as usual knowing president Obama will win Ohio. The flipper game is almost a done deal. You should get real angry alright racist tea warrior
Obama is sinking like a stone!

Obama the flipper:

Against gay marrige, nope for it.

Close Gitmo, nope.

Read the rest of 10+ others.

http://www.therightsphere.com/2012/04/preside...

Obama is the President and he is the biggest FLIPPER FLOPPER!

LMAO!

Location hidden

#39312 Oct 16, 2012
Old Joe Biden caught in an out right debate lie. I'm shocked.

During the vice presidential debate last week, Vice President Joe Biden seemed to significantly overstate his role in the 1983 negotiations over Social Security.

Asked about Medicare reform, the vice president said,“Look, I was there when we did that with Social Security in 1983. I was one of eight people sitting in the room that included Tip O’Neill negotiating with President Reagan. We all got together and everybody said, as long as everybody’s in the deal, everybody’s in the deal, and everybody is making some sacrifice, we can find a way.”

The comment would seem to suggest that Biden was one of the few, key players “in the room” working in a bipartisan way to reform Social Security.

On “Meet the Press” on April 29, 2007, then-Sen. Biden made a similar claim, saying he was “one of five people — I was the junior guy — in the meeting with Bob Dole and George Mitchell when we put Social Security on the right path for 60 years.”

But according to the historical record, Biden was not one of the small group of people in “the room,” or in “the meeting”— nor was he even a key player in reforms.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/...

Portland, Oregon

#39313 Oct 16, 2012
The tea bags excuse for flippers debate loss will be?

Location hidden

#39315 Oct 16, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
The tea bags excuse for flippers debate loss will be?
<CHIRP>

Keep running!

LMAO!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#39318 Oct 16, 2012
tell us more bout you calling libya attack in rose garden the day after as an act of terrorism mr. president. LMAO !!! barack angrily speaks to mr romney "carry on" with a losing frown.

feed us more of addiing 5 million jobs when you lost 5 million as well..... smack yourself in the facr 4 us why dont you.. lmao !!!

net worth has shrunk and expenses on the rise the last four years. ooooops mr pres.

not quite doubled the debt but hey 6 TRILLION added just the same.

fast and furious ???? NOTHING MR PREZ. yeah thats what we thought.

now obama want to close loopholes LMAO !!! which one mr prez ?? which loopholes ??? LMAO

and one more time libheads GOVERNMENT DOES NOT CREATE JOBS !!!!!! no matter how obama denies his belief. you lemmings probably sucked in all his bs and forget the redistribution, transformation, you didnt build that, tarp, bailouts the last four years.

at least obama came out acting engaged but slipped as the debate continue to his usual fetal position on the floor most likely cause his record is pathetic.

romney won but not by much and probably a slight bump for romney.

Portland, Oregon

#39319 Oct 16, 2012
The tea baggers boy flipper got a political smack down and tea bags must run from that fact, typical right wingers. Get prepared for the presidential bump.
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

#39320 Oct 16, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
Drug addict communist piece of shit.
So now you just lie and make shit up. It's the last vestige of the damned

Location hidden

#39321 Oct 16, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
The tea baggers boy flipper got a political smack down and tea bags must run from that fact, typical right wingers. Get prepared for the presidential bump.
The polls sure show Obama is GONZO!

I enjoyed how he accused Planned Parenthood of violating federal law. PP is not licensed to perform mammograms. If they are doing them as Obama says, they are violating the Mammogram Quality Standards Act.(hint: Obama is lying).

Shocker.

LMAO!

Keep running, facts are the liberal killer!

Location hidden

#39322 Oct 16, 2012
Wait till fact-checker comes out!

LMAO!
Knuckles O Toole

Erie, PA

#39324 Oct 16, 2012
Rollout wrote:
<quoted text>
The polls sure show Obama is GONZO!
I enjoyed how he accused Planned Parenthood of violating federal law. PP is not licensed to perform mammograms. If they are doing them as Obama says, they are violating the Mammogram Quality Standards Act.(hint: Obama is lying).
Shocker.
LMAO!
Keep running, facts are the liberal killer!
I challenge: quote exactly what President Obama said and we'll take it from there. Deal?

BTW how's Mike Joyce working out as a floor sweeper at your aluminum can recycling business--the envy of all corporati?
Knuckles O Toole

Erie, PA

#39325 Oct 16, 2012
Rollout wrote:
Wait till fact-checker comes out!
LMAO!
Yeah. Looking forward to your buddy Mike Joyce's opinion as a fact checker. BTW Mark Amatangelo's the name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 14 hr Wharfs for cape cod 5,524
power outage littlestown pa Tue Just thinking 5
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov 12 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov 3 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov 3 Just a thought 11
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Nov 1 Batman 54
snyders/lance independent business owners news Oct 28 Krave MaMeat 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:44 pm PST

NFL 4:44PM
Zach Ertz: Jimmy Graham wouldn't see field for Eagles
Bleacher Report 5:09 PM
Complete Game Preview for Ravens vs. Saints
Bleacher Report 6:52 PM
Terrell Suggs Needs Half a Sack to Reach 100 for Career
Bleacher Report 7:25 PM
Titans vs. Eagles: Complete Week 12 Preview for Philadelphia
Bleacher Report 7:34 PM
Tennessee vs. Philadelphia: What Are Experts Saying About Philadelphia?