Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Romney says
"The way jobs are:
created, the way you strengthen the middle class, is by growing the private sector. And what government can do is give them a predicable, reasonable, affordable tax code, give them regulations that are reasonable and easy to understand, and let the private sector go out and create businesses. That gets people jobs, that gets people raises, that's how you get the economy growing again. And by the way, that's how you generate the revenue that government is going to need to pay for the things government should be doing, and to lower this debt."

Bottom line: The reason why Romney hasn't identified any deductions to eliminate is because they probably don't exist — and they've never really mattered to the plan anyway.

"My No. 1 principle is there will be no tax cut that adds to the deficit. I want to underline that: No tax cut that adds to the deficit."

This interesting emphasis suggests that maybe Romney isn't really that attached to his tax plan, and would be willing give up on the full 20 percent income tax cuts rather than add to the deficit.

"What I've said is that there is ... I won't put in place a tax cut that adds to the deficit. That's part one. So there's no economist that can say Mitt Romney's tax plan adds $5 trillion if I say I will not add to the deficit with my plan."

The circularity of this argument is mindboggling. Basically, Romney is saying "My plan works because I say so."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/romney-taxes-d...

THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012 !!!!!!!!!!
YEAHHHH BABYYYYYYY!!
TaxMeMore Plan

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Romney's tax plan
Seen here EXCLUSIVELY !!!!!!!
The secret is out folks!!!!!!!!

LQQK HERE:

http://www.romneytaxplan.com/

YEAHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
LOLOLOLOLOL
TaxMeMore Plan

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

•Keep noting that the economy is improving and Romney can't explain how his tax cuts for the rich would make it improve faster. Nor will he say what he would replace Obamacare or Dodd-Frank with after he repeals them.

•To solve our problems, we need to work together but Romney is hugely divisive on Arizona's anti-immigrant law, self-deportation of illegals, marriage equality, and making the middle class pay for a tax cut for the rich.
•Romney wants to be a reverse Robin Hood by cutting taxes for the rich and benefits like Medicare and Medicaid for the middle class. Harp on his view that 47% of Americans are moochers.
•Romney sees America as a corporation and sees corporations as people. He wants to deregulate corporations even more, despite deregulation having caused the economic mess.
•On foreign policy, he is rash and doesn't think. Upon arriving in Britain, he instantly insulted the whole country. In Israel, he praised its universal health insurance without realizing he was doing so. Concerning Libya, he made inflammatory statements before he knew the facts.

THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012!!!!!!!!!!
YEAHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
TaxMeMore Plan

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

I believe an abortion should be safe and legal in this country - Mitt Romney 1998

I believe in a woman's right to chose- Mitt Romney

If a women is not 18 years of age she must get a parents consent to have an abortion-Mitt Romney 2008

I dont believe in abortion - Mitt Romney 2012

I will overturn Roe Vs Wade- Mitt Romney 2012
TaxMeMore Plan

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Mitts views on abortion!!
LQQK HERE:
&fe ature=autoplay&list=PLEC08 7120FC7B1DA3&playnext=2

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Watch the tea bags make excuses for flipper losing the debate, priceless.
TaxMeMore Plan

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

I believe gays should be included in the Boy Scouts of America - Mitt Romney 2004

LQQK HERE:
&fe ature=autoplay&list=PLEC08 7120FC7B1DA3&playnext=3
TaxMeMore Plan

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Romney's Biggest Gaffes :

LQQK HERE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Folks you cant make this shit up!!!!!!!!!!

THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012 !!!!!
YEAHHH BABYYYYYY!!
TaxMeMore Plan

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Romney: Angry Under Pressure
LQQK HERE:
&fe ature=related

Folks you cant make this shit up!!!!

THE CLEAR CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!
OBAMA 2012 !!!!!!!!!!
YEAHHHHH BABYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
TaxMeMore Plan

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Romney Health Care Plan Would Make Consumers Pay For Basic Services

WASHINGTON, Oct 2 (Reuters)- Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney has a prescription for controlling soaring costs within the $2.8 trillion U.S. healthcare system, partly by making consumers pay more of their own medical bills.

Romney's vow to repeal and replace President Barack Obama's healthcare overhaul has played prominently in the campaign, even as Romney has offered few details about his alternative.

But as he prepares to face Obama in their first presidential debate on Wednesday, Romney is giving a few hints. The former Massachusetts governor's advisers say he would accelerate the use of high-deductible insurance plans that offer lower premiums but require beneficiaries to pay thousands of dollars more in out-of-pocket expenses than they would face under conventional coverage.

Romney's overriding aim is to create a much bigger retail market in healthcare, with transparency on pricing and services, more flexible insurance pools and interstate insurance markets.

That would allow consumers to choose up front what products and services to buy and from whom, according to the Romney campaign. But consumers would cover most routine medical expenses themselves, including annual check-ups, with assistance from health savings accounts and new tax breaks intended to align the private markets for group and individual insurance that cover more than 160 million people.

LQQK HERE:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/02/romn...
TaxMeMore Plan

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Romney wants higher insurance premiums on the elderly,disabled ,including the vets that fought in Bush's wars.

He wants higher prescription costs for the disabled and elderly.

Mutt wants a voucher system instead of medicare
He wants to give seniors a cap on vouchers then have the elderly to make up the difference if the voucher doesnt cover all their costs.

What a guy!

THE REAL CHOICE

OBAMA 2012 !!!
YEAHH BABYYYY!!
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Speech coach: When you're finished with your cottage cheese, we can get started.

Romney: Can't rush the lumpy, creamy goodness. Cheese curd is a miracle of God.

Speech coach: I think it's a miracle that people don't get sick from sour milk products, but I'm not sure where God comes into play. We're close to needing divine intervention with this election, though.

Romney: Some people add strawberries or pineapple, but I like it plain. That's 'cause I'm a real man.

Speech coach: We have very little time before the first debate, and you've got a long way to go. You need to appeal to the gay vote if you're going to have a chance to win this thing, and we need to train you to sell that.

Romney: I'll bet Obama adds fruit to his cottage cheese. He probably likes mangoes or something Muslim.

Speech coach: Seriously, Mitt?

Romney: I'm the next leader of the free world!

Speech coach: Not if you don't put as much passion into practicing your debate answers as you do your sour-milk breakfast curd.

Romney: OK, I'm ready. Sock it to me.

Speech coach: OK. I'm the debate moderator. Remember, before we get started, facial expressions count. So do the words you say. Mr. Romney, what's your stance on gay marriage?

Romney: I believe that marriage is between a man and a woman.

Speech coach: Do you remember that whole meeting we had yesterday? We all agreed that public opinion is now in favor of same-sex marriage, and you need to ease your position over a little to capture those moderate voters.

Romney: I thought that meeting was about the lunch menu. I only went because I'd really like to get Cornish hen included next week. With those little caramelized carrots. Damn, I love those little carrots. Can't stand the big ones, though. Strangest phenomenon.

Speech coach: Focus. Please.

Romney: Silly wabbit. Gays don't have kids.

Speech coach: Governor, please answer the question. What's your stance on gay marriage?

Romney: I believe that gays can get married if they're good-looking. Two men holding hands is already disgusting. Two ugly men holding hands is truly an abomination.

Speech coach: OK, that's better. Next question: Governor, you've been very clear on your thoughts around same-sex equality. Why the change?

Romney: Because I'm a goddamn flip-flopper!

Speech coach: Don't forget that everything is on the record.

Romney: Ha, ha, just kidding. I believe that good-looking gays can now tie the knot and join the rest of us in eternal monogamous hell, because of two very nice fellas that I recently came to know. Bruce and Larry moved in next door to us last month, and they hung a rainbow flag from their porch. Once I learned that they were not widowed brothers keeping one another company but were instead living in sin, I was ready to go introduce myself with my rifle and let them know that their kind is not welcome in our neighborhood. Just as I was leaving my house, there was a knock at the door. Who was it but ol' Bruce and Larry in their little cutoff shorts and tight tanks, holding a container covered with aluminum foil! Personally, I think real men should wear tighty whities and pants at least one size larger to let the boys breathe. Good for the sperm count. Anywho, I was intrigued enough to put the gun down and open the door. Bruce and Larry, or Lucy, as I now fondly call them, found out that I lived next door and that I loved cottage cheese. Wouldn't you know, they brought me a giant tub of cottage cheese! I grabbed the tub, fired off a warning bullet, and slammed the door in their faces, but as I sat there spooning the curd into my hungry mouth, a strange feeling crept into my heart. Gratitude, maybe? I decided that from that day on, I would let the gays marry.

Speech coach: Oh, Mitt. That's a moving story. Well done.
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Speech coach: When you're finished with your cottage cheese, we can get started.

Speech coach: I think it's a miracle that people don't get sick from sour milk products, but I'm not sure where God comes into play. We're close to needing divine intervention with this election, though.

Romney: Some people add strawberries or pineapple, but I like it plain. That's 'cause I'm a real man.

Speech coach: We have very little time before the second debate, and you've got a long way to go. You need to appeal to the gay vote if you're going to have a chance to win this thing, and we need to train you to sell that.

Romney: I'll bet Obama adds fruit to his cottage cheese. He probably likes mangoes or something Muslim.

Speech coach: Not if you don't put as much passion into practicing your debate answers as you do your sour-milk breakfast curd.

Speech coach: OK. I'm the debate moderator. Remember, before we get started, facial expressions count. So do the words you say. Mr. Romney, what's your stance on gay marriage?

Speech coach: Do you remember that whole meeting we had yesterday? We all agreed that public opinion is now in favor of same-sex marriage, and you need to ease your position over a little to capture those moderate voters.

Romney: I thought that meeting was about the lunch menu. I only went because I'd really like to get Cornish hen included next week. With those little caramelized carrots. Damn, I love those little carrots. Can't stand the big ones, though. Strangest phenomenon.

Speech coach: Governor, please answer the question. What's your stance on gay marriage?

Romney: I believe that gays can get married if they're good-looking. Two men holding hands is already disgusting. Two ugly men holding hands is truly an abomination.

Speech coach: OK, that's better. Next question: Governor, you've been very clear on your thoughts around same-sex equality. Why the change?

Romney: Ha, ha, just kidding. I believe that good-looking gays can now tie the knot and join the rest of us in eternal monogamous hell, because of two very nice fellas that I recently came to know. Bruce and Larry moved in next door to us last month, and they hung a rainbow flag from their porch. Once I learned that they were not widowed brothers keeping one another company but were instead living in sin, I was ready to go introduce myself with my rifle and let them know that their kind is not welcome in our neighborhood. Just as I was leaving my house, there was a knock at the door. Who was it but ol' Bruce and Larry in their little cutoff shorts and tight tanks, holding a container covered with aluminum foil! Personally, I think real men should wear tighty whities and pants at least one size larger to let the boys breathe. Good for the sperm count. Anywho, I was intrigued enough to put the gun down and open the door. Bruce and Larry, or Lucy, as I now fondly call them, found out that I lived next door and that I loved cottage cheese. Wouldn't you know, they brought me a giant tub of cottage cheese! I grabbed the tub, fired off a warning bullet, and slammed the door in their faces, but as I sat there spooning the curd into my hungry mouth, a strange feeling crept into my heart. Gratitude, maybe? I decided that from that day on, I would let the gays marry.

HAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Speech coach: We have very little time before the second debate, and you've got a long way to go. You need to appeal to the gay vote if you're going to have a chance to win this thing, and we need to train you to sell that.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

The warrior tea bag is a champion for the tea bags, nothing more and nothing less. The tea bag warrior can claim to be any thing but champion for middle class he is not.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Uh oh - another rightwing myth has been exploded...

----------

Focus Was on Tripoli in Requests for Security in Libya

The requests were denied, but they were largely focused on extending the tours of security guards at the American Embassy in Tripoli — not at the diplomatic compound in Benghazi, 400 miles away.

And State Department officials testified this week during a hearing by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee that extending the tour of additional guards — a 16-member military security team — through mid-September would not have changed the bloody outcome because they were based in Tripoli, not Benghazi.

----------

Can Romney and the right tell the truth about ANYTHING?

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Hell no they can't
Ted

Boswell, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
...Can Romney and the right tell the truth about ANYTHING?
LOL

danny BOY, the most incessant liar on this thread, accusing ANYone else of his own greatest character flaw is comically absurd.

Thanks for the laugh, BOY.

danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, frequent plagiarist, pathological liar.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
Did you ever consider writing a book? You would do good at fiction.

You should consider something real soon because when Obama packs his bags in January and after the White House has been thoroughly cleaned and is actually white again your free ride is over.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Racist rogers, when president Obama wins what can you do? Absolutely nothing so get used to it, moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 4 hr Condi Rice 3,900
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 19 hr Krave MaMeat 5,416
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1

Search the Hanover Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••