Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39222 Oct 15, 2012
Romney:“Now, you cite a study, there’s 6 other studies that looked at the study described and say it’s completely wrong.”[Denver Presidential Debate, 10/3/12]

Washington Post’s Glenn Kessler:“Romney Has Countered That “Six Other Studies” Have Found That The Plan Can Be Revenue Neutral, But He’s Wrong About That.” Those studies actually do not provide much evidence that Romney’s proposal — as sketchy as it is — would be revenue neutral without making unrealistic assumptions.[Glenn Kessler, Washington Post, 10/3/12]

ROMNEY LIE #9: ROMNEY ARGUED THAT HIS PLAN WOULDN’T CUT EDUCATION, BUT IT COULD MEAN A CUT OF MORE THAN $115 BILLION OVER THE NEXT DECADE

Romney:“All Right, I’m Not Going To Cut Education Funding. I Don’t Have Any Plan To Cut Education Funding And — And Grants That Go To People Going To College.”[Denver Presidential Debate, 10/3/12]

If Cuts Were Applied Across The Board, Ryan’s Budget Would Cut “The Department Of Education … By More Than $115 Billion Over A Decade… The Department of Education would be cut by more than $115 billion over a decade.”[Jeff Zients, Acting Director of the Office of Management and Budget, WH.gov , 3/21/12]

ROMNEY LIE #10: HE CLAIMS HIS ENERGY PLAN WILL MAKE NORTH AMERICA ENERGY INDEPENDENT, BUT IT’S TOO DEPENDENT ON OIL AND DRILLING

Romney:“I Want To Get America And North America Energy Independent So We Can Create Those Jobs.”“And, by the way, I like coal. I’m going to make sure we can continue to burn clean coal. People in the coal industry feel like it’s getting crushed by your policies. I want to get America and North America energy independent so we can create those jobs.”[Mitt Romney, First Presidential Debate, 10/3/12]
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39223 Oct 15, 2012
New York Daily News Headline:“Mitt Romney: Insurance Companies Should Be Allowed To Deny Coverage For Pre-Existing Conditions.”[New York Daily News, 6/14/12]

ROMNEY LIE #12: ROMNEY CLAIMED HE WAS A BIPARTISAN GOVERNOR, BUT IN REALITY HE BARELY TOOK THE TIME WORK WITH DEMOCRATS IN THE LEGISLATURE

Romney At Denver Debate:“I Had The Great Experience – It Didn’t Seem Like It At The Time – Of Being Elected In A State Where My Legislature Was 87 Percent Democrat [...] I Figured Out From Day One I Had To Get Along And I Had To Work Across The Aisle.” LEHRER:“Many of the legislative functions of the federal government right now are in a state of paralysis as a result of partisan gridlock. If elected, in your case, if re-elected, in your case, what would you do about that? Governor?” ROMNEY:“Jim, I had the great experience — it didn’t seem like it at the time — of being elected in a state where my legislature was 87 percent Democrat. And that meant I figured out from day one I had to get along and I had to work across the aisle to get anything done.”[Romney, Denver Presidential Debate, 10/3/12]

“Some Democratic lawmakers accused Romney of being aloof, unapproachable and not much interested in working with them to build the kind of friendships and alliances that are needed to help pass legislation. They say Romney’s legislative agenda on big issues like transportation and higher education fizzled as a result.”[Associated Press, 8/2/12]

As Governor, Romney Had A Style Marked By “Disinterest In Bipartisan Collaboration.”“Romney’s ability to wield the bully pulpit circumventing inflexible lawmakers and appealing directly to the public was a hallmark of his tenure, and it hints at the CEO style of leadership that he might bring to the White House. The flip side of that style is Romney’s relative disinterest in bipartisan collaboration, a practice that’s already rare in Washington.”[National Journal, 11/10/11]

He furnished the Massachusetts press corps, always looking for conflict, with a running narrative of combat. That was a departure from the collegiality of Romney’s GOP predecessors.[National Journal, 11/10/11]

“Gov. Mitt Romney makes his official exit today, taking the traditional ‘lone walk’ down the State House steps a day early so as not to run into Deval Patrick’s inauguration ceremony. That act is symbolic in two ways: He leaves as a loner with his own personal agenda, who never became a full member of Massachusetts’ governing class, and he’s leaving before his term is officially finished, though months after he turned his attention away from the Bay State in pursuit of national office…Some had potential, but Romney failed to do the political work required to bring them to fruition. Romney never established a solid working relationship with legislative leaders. And while he is a good speaker and effective on the stump, he leaves the Massachusetts Republican Party weaker than ever…Too often, though, Romney has appeared more interested in picking the right fights than in building coalitions to solve problems.”[Editorial, MetroWest Daily News, 1/3/07]
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39224 Oct 15, 2012
As Governor, Romney Commandeered One Of The Massachusetts Statehouse Elevators, Barring The Public, Lawmakers And Reporters From Using It.“Veteran lawmakers complained about lack of access to Romney, a perception that wasn’t helped by his decision to commandeer one of the Statehouse elevators, barring the public, lawmakers and reporters from using it during his four-year term. The elevator became a symbol of his aloofness.(It was reopened to the public after he left.)”[Associated Press, 2/4/12]

“During Romney’s four years as governor, the troopers reserved one of the two elevators outside the Corner Office solely for Romney’s use. They also erected velvet ropes in front of his office, allowing only those approved to enter.”[Boston Globe, 2/3/12]

So yes, Mitt might have “won” the debate, only to lose the public’s trust. When the dust settles, Romney’s dozen flat-out falsehoods topped off by his manic, hyper body and voice will be the only thing remaining from his debate performance. Conservatives are gloating this morning, but the joke is on them. Romney “won” a debate last night by pretending not to be who he is and stabbing them in the back.

Obama was the same man he always is, and while that might bore the pundits and even the voters, when we think about who we would rather have leading this nation in times of crisis, it’s the cool, calm guy. The one who doesn’t lie to us as a course of business. We know who he is and what he stands for. No one can say that about Romney without being made a fool of the next day.
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39225 Oct 15, 2012
The 12 Lies That Made Mitt Romney’s Debate Performance Pure Fiction

LQQK HERE:

http://www.politicususa.com/12-lies-mitt-romn...
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39226 Oct 15, 2012
Is Mitt Romney Mentally Ill?

Romney may not express his dysfunction the same as a convict who shows disregard for others physically, but his willingness to destroy jobs while at Bain Capital, or as president by eliminating entire agencies to fund his tax cuts, is only a matter of degree. As a psychologist pointed out, sociopaths like Romney do not think or act like normal people, and his aggression is acted out on entire groups such as the 47% he considers parasites, or gays, women, and minorities. Romney has demonstrated he will do anything to succeed and everything in “the service of his own wishes” and not what is good for the American people or this country. Willard’s biggest advantage to date is that it is incomprehensible that a presidential candidate would resort to lying, obfuscation, and blatant racism in his bid for the White House, and to a degree this falls on a negligent press that is as aware of Romney’s anti-social behavior, record of entitlement and flouting the law as anyone, and yet they have turned a blind eye to his malfeasance.

Perhaps Romney’s greatest crime is purporting to be a Christian to appeal to the religious right. The crazy Mormon foundations and beliefs notwithstanding, would a Christian lie as a matter of course, promote pre-emptive war, cut funding for children, seniors, and Veterans in the pursuit of greater tax cuts for himself? Willard Romney has given every indication under the Sun that he harbors sociopathic tendencies on a variety of levels, and as such, is not qualified or trustworthy to run for the presidency much less win the election. Any reasonable human being is revolted by a pathological liar, narcissist, and entitled charlatan, so it is curious why any American other than Mrs. Willard thinks he is qualified to be president. It is true that a president has to be something more than normal to handle the Herculean job of leading America, but the idea of more than normal does not mean abnormal, and certainly not a self-entitled narcissist displaying all the traits of a dysfunctional antisocial sociopath with personality disorders reminiscent of a third of the prison population
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39227 Oct 15, 2012
Yes, it is true all Mormons are encouraged to lie to advance the cult’s agenda. An important part of that agenda is putting a Mormon in the White House to expedite the Mormon theocracy. In fact, the cult considers their leader, the First President,“president pro tem” of the world waiting for a Mormon president to use America’s war machine to enforce installation of the cult’s leader as Supreme Ruler.

Their goal is a Mormon theocracy governed by their so-called prophets. Look up White Horse Prophecy for detailed plans of world domination that begins with a Mormon president. You can follow along as they fulfill that prophecy that parallels extremist Muslim beliefs because you should know how, why, and when they either convert you to Mormonism, or execute you for non-compliance.
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39228 Oct 15, 2012
Mitt Romney Lies to the World :

Mitt Romney gave a rousing speech about how his foreign policy would be much more muscular than President Obama’s. But Romney displayed again his proclivity to lie on specifics and distort the broader reality, too, writes Robert Parry.

While it's true that all politicians play games with the facts, it is actually rare for a politician to be an inveterate liar. But Mitt Romney is one of that rare breed on matters both big and small. And with some polls showing his surge toward victory on Nov. 6, his dishonesty may soon become an issue for the entire world.

Romney's foreign policy speech on Monday was another example of his tendency to lie on minor stuff as well as weighty issues. For instance, he claimed that President Barack Obama "has not signed one new free trade agreement in the past four years" though Obama secured passage of agreements with South Korea, Colombia and Panama and signed them in October 2011.

Romney apologists suggest that the Republican presidential nominee was hanging his truthiness on the word "new" since negotiations on the agreements began late in George W. Bush's presidency. But the work was completed by Obama and he pushed the deals through Congress despite resistance from some of his own supporters in labor unions.

So, by any normal use of the English language, Obama had signed new trade agreements, but Romney simply stated the opposite.

Romney also accused Obama of staying "silent" in the face of street protests in Iran over the reelection of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in 2009. But Obama wasn't "silent." He did speak out, with his comments becoming increasingly harsh as more images of violence emerged.

"The United States and the international community have been appalled and outraged by the threats, beatings and imprisonments of the last few days," the President said on June 23, 2009. He added that he strongly condemned "these unjust actions."

If Romney wished to criticize Obama for not condemning Iran in even stronger terms or for not using his harshest language immediately that might be one thing, but to say, the President was "silent" is just a lie.

LQQK HERE:

http://truth-out.org/opinion/item/12080-mitt-...
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39229 Oct 15, 2012
Mitt Romney lies. Again.

READ MORE HERE:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/09/1142...
Fred

Baltimore, MD

#39230 Oct 16, 2012
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
Yes, it is true all Mormons are encouraged to lie to advance the cult’s agenda. An important part of that agenda is putting a Mormon in the White House to expedite the Mormon theocracy. In fact, the cult considers their leader, the First President,“president pro tem” of the world waiting for a Mormon president to use America’s war machine to enforce installation of the cult’s leader as Supreme Ruler.
Their goal is a Mormon theocracy governed by their so-called prophets. Look up White Horse Prophecy for detailed plans of world domination that begins with a Mormon president. You can follow along as they fulfill that prophecy that parallels extremist Muslim beliefs because you should know how, why, and when they either convert you to Mormonism, or execute you for non-compliance.
This is what I've been trying to say. I'm sure that he's going to provoke Putin into some kind of conflict too. He's already sewing the seeds but just watch for this when he's elected. I think he views himself as some sort of Mormon prophet of he's shooting for sainthood. They have a lot of paying back for the Mormon oppression by the evangelicals over the years.

I personally think he's the actual antichrist.
Just look at the antichrist criteria, he the great deceiver with his "Etch A Sketch" character. He will say/do anything with a smile and charisma and his mindless drone beleivers accept everything he says as truth no matter how absurd and contradictory.
Very antichrist like. I think he's going to provoke calamity, etc.
Remember how the repubicans were using that rhetoric towards President Obama against McCain. Huh?
Well I guess armegedon didn't happen with Obama...so that's history and move on to some new absurdity to denetrate President Obama.
But the real demon is Mitt Romney.
0wn_G0d

Wooster, OH

#39231 Oct 16, 2012
"Fayette County and its municipalities will receive $1.4 million in Marcellus shale natural gas impact fee proceeds.
The money comes from a $50,000 drilling fee on each horizontal gas well, and a $10,000 drilling fee on each vertical gas well drilled in 2011. Under Act 13, the state’s oil and gas legislation, a fee was established with the revenue to be distributed to various agencies tasked with oversight of the development of the industry and those municipalities with gas-producing wells, along with neighboring communities that might be impacted."

I wonder if "our" little neighborhood will see any of this??
Ted

Boswell, PA

#39232 Oct 16, 2012
0wn_G0d wrote:
"Fayette County and its municipalities will receive $1.4 million in Marcellus shale natural gas impact fee proceeds.
The money comes from a $50,000 drilling fee on each horizontal gas well, and a $10,000 drilling fee on each vertical gas well drilled in 2011. Under Act 13, the state’s oil and gas legislation, a fee was established with the revenue to be distributed to various agencies tasked with oversight of the development of the industry and those municipalities with gas-producing wells, along with neighboring communities that might be impacted."
I wonder if "our" little neighborhood will see any of this??
When you say "our," why would Wooster, OH "see any of this?"
TaxMeMore With Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39233 Oct 16, 2012
TaxNoMore is missing all the good stuff.....quit slepping so late everyday...you free loading 47%
HAAAAAAAAAAAA!
TaxMeMore With Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39234 Oct 16, 2012
The Ultimate Mitt Romney Flip-Flop Collection

LQQK HERE:

&fe ature=related

Folks you cant make this shit up!
TaxMeMore With Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39235 Oct 16, 2012
Mitt Romney Told 27 Lies in 1st Debate

LQQK HERE:

&fe ature=related

Folks you cant make this shit up!
TaxMeMore With Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39236 Oct 16, 2012
FLIP FLOP MITT

LQQK HERE:

&fe ature=related

folks you cant make this shit up!
Ted

Boswell, PA

#39239 Oct 16, 2012
Fred wrote:
...I'm sure that he's going to provoke Putin into some kind of conflict too....I think he views himself as some sort of Mormon prophet......I personally think he's the actual antichrist.... he the great deceiver with his "Etch A Sketch" character...Very antichrist like. I think he's going to provoke calamity, etc....But the real demon is Mitt Romney.
!LOL! I'm laughing AT you, Fred, not WITH you.

You satanically demonize those with whom you disagree, a sign of a dull mind.

Retire 'FRED' now.'FRED' has lost any tiny bit of credibility that alias may have possessed.

Seriously, Fred? You're on record publicly declaring that Romney is the "actual antichrist"?

Your comments, above, surely merit a term beyond 'moron' or 'idiot' for you.

It's amazing that you so gleefully advertise your ignorance. You're not merely stupid, your PROUD of being stupid.
The Prez

West Mifflin, PA

#39244 Oct 16, 2012
Hey taxnomore,,,,,,,,,you'll sleeping in too late,you need to join us in the breakfast club.

Bill Clinton Breaks Down Mitt Romney's Tax Plan 'Illusion' For Obama Campaign (VIDEO)

LQQK HERE:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/16/bill...

THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012!
YEAHHH BABYYYYY!
Halliburton Scam

West Mifflin, PA

#39245 Oct 16, 2012
Convicted War Criminals Bush and Cheney they did it.

Convicted War Criminals Bush and Cheney Remain Free:

LQQK HERE
http://current.com/community/93896916_convict...

THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012
YEAHHHHHHH BABYYYYYY!
Halliburton Scam

West Mifflin, PA

#39246 Oct 16, 2012
George W. Bush, Dick Cheney Convicted Of War Crimes

LQQK HERE:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/05/13/georg...

THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012 !!!!!
YEAHHHHH BABYYYYY!!!!!!
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39248 Oct 16, 2012
Romney's tax plan....For all Americans!!!!!!!!

THIS IS A MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!

LQQK HERE:

http://www.romneytaxplan.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Martin Luther 4,019
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon R Nixon 186
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep 20 Petal Power 2
bulllys at the work place. Sep 19 Petal Power 3
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Sep 18 Sl of bendover 5,468
Hanover Police Force Sep 15 Jeremy 1
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Sep 4 lesson learned 8

Hanover Jobs

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance