Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#39191 Oct 15, 2012
*Solyndra,leading the way toward a brighter and more prosperous future.

About $535 million of your tax dollars were wasted on this white elephant. While the nation struggled through high unemployment and falling real wages, your tax money subsidized huge salaries, financial protection for the presidents investor friends, and a glass palace filled with expensive, modern art and steam rooms that are now on the chopping block. While there are at least a dozen other green failures like this one, Solyndra was supposed to be his shining example of a government-directed New World economy. Of course, the president denies that he favors just green energy, claiming

*Im committed to an all-of-the-above energy program."

Except for all of the ones that actually work, like cleaner-burning coal, offshore oil and gas drilling and fracking for gas and shale oil, a process that has led to unemployment rates of less than 3% in North Dakota.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#39192 Oct 15, 2012
* Obamacare, which wont add another dime to the deficit.

Any sixth grader could have told you that adding 30 million people to the insurance roles could not be done for free. Far too late, the CBO and others have figured out that the price tag for Obamacare will actually be in the trillions. And speaking of Obamacare, remember these:

*Health premiums will go down $2,500 by the end of my first term.

In fact, the Kaiser Family Foundation recently found that health premiums have gone up $3,000 since President Obama was in office.

*Under Obamacare you will keep your health insurance. This law will only make it more secure and more affordable.

But as the CBO has pointed out, many employers will find it cheaper to drop their health plans, pay a fine and leave the coverage up to the government, which costs taxpayers more money and forces the insured onto some as-yet-unknown type of coverage.

*My goal is to strengthen and preserve Medicare.

In fact, Obamacare cuts about $716 billion from Medicare over 10 years.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#39193 Oct 15, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Toss Up (146)
Colorado (9)
Florida (29)
Iowa (6)
Michigan (16)
Nevada (6)
New Hampshire (4)
North Carolina (15)
Ohio (18)
Pennsylvania (20)
Virginia (13)
Wisconsin (10)
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...
Everyone knows that Real Clear Politics is a conservative publication that was created to fight what they perceive as "anti-conservative, anti-Christian media bias."

Michigan and Pennsylvania are still not considered swing states as Obama has a solid lead there and Romeny is not even advertising.

Obama is still polling better in Nevada, Iowa, Wisconsin, Ohio, New Hampshire, and Virginia.

Romney is now leading in Colorado, Florida and North Carolina.

http://www.politico.com/2012-election/swing-s...
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#39194 Oct 15, 2012
Effington wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows that Real Clear Politics is a conservative publication that was created to fight what they perceive as "anti-conservative, anti-Christian media bias."
Michigan and Pennsylvania are still not considered swing states as Obama has a solid lead there and Romeny is not even advertising.
Obama is still polling better in Nevada, Iowa, Wisconsin, Ohio, New Hampshire, and Virginia.
Romney is now leading in Colorado, Florida and North Carolina.
http://www.politico.com/2012-election/swing-s...
Those damn liberal websites all have Obama in the lead LMAO!
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#39195 Oct 15, 2012
I change my position and go to the center to prove my point!!

LQQK HERE:
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#39196 Oct 15, 2012
Mitt Romney Told 27 Lies in 1st Debate

LQQK HERE:

&fe ature=related
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#39197 Oct 15, 2012
FLIP FLOP

LQQK HERE:

&fe ature=related
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#39198 Oct 15, 2012
The Ultimate Mitt Romney Flip-Flop Collection

LQQK HERE:

&fe ature=related
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39203 Oct 15, 2012

LQQK HERE:

&fe ature=related
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39204 Oct 15, 2012

LQQK HERE:

&fe ature=related
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39208 Oct 15, 2012
I change my position and go to the center to prove my point!!

LQQK HERE:
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39209 Oct 15, 2012

LQQK HERE:

&fe ature=related
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39210 Oct 15, 2012

LQQK HERE:

&fe ature=related
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39211 Oct 15, 2012
Jay Leno on Mitt Romney's Lie

LQQK HERE:
&fe ature=related
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39212 Oct 15, 2012
Mitt Romney Caught in Multitudes of Lies
LQQK HERE:

&fe ature=related
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39214 Oct 15, 2012
I believe abortion should be safe in this country -Mitt Romney 2010

I will turn over Roe vs Wade
-Mitt Romney 2012
????????
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39216 Oct 15, 2012
I will repeal Obamacare - Mitt Romney 2012

My plan will cover people with pre existing conditions - Mitt Romney 2012
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39219 Oct 15, 2012
The First Debate: Mitt Romney's Five Biggest Lies
The truth behind that $5 trillion tax cut, pre-existing conditions and more

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the...
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39220 Oct 15, 2012
ROMNEY LIE #1: ROMNEY SAYS HIS FIVE POINT PLAN WILL LEAD US TO PROSPERITY, BUT INDEPENDENT ANALYSTS SAY IT WOULD ACTUALLY HURT THE ECONOMY

Romney:My Plan Has Five Basic Parts. Ill Restore The Vitality That Gets America Working Again.[Romney, Denver Presidential Debate, 10/3/12]

Senior Adviser At Moodys Analytics Mark Hopkins: Romneys Policies Would Do More Harm In The Short Term And If We Implemented All Of His Policies, It Would Push Us Deeper Into Recession And Make The Recovery Slower.[Greg Sargent, Washington Post, 6/7/12]

ROMNEY LIE #2: ROMNEY SAID HIS TAX PLAN WOULDNT HURT THE MIDDLE CLASS, BUT IT WILL RAISE TAXES ON THE MIDDLE CLASS WHILE CUTTING THEM FOR MULTIMILLIONAIRES AND BILLIONAIRES

Romney:I Will Not, Under Any Circumstances, Raise Taxes On Middle-Income Families.[Denver Presidential Debate, 10/3/12]

If Romneys Tax Plan Was Paid For, Families With Kids Who Make Less Than $200,000 Would See An Average Tax Increase Of $2,041.[Tax Policy Center, On The Distributional Effects Of Base-Broadening Income Tax Reform, p. 18, 8/1/12]

ROMNEY LIE #3: ROMNEY WOULDNT REDUCE TAX CUTS FOR THE WEALTHY BUT IN FACT, THATS EXACTLY WHAT HIS PLAN DOES

Romney rolled out a whole new tax plan last night. ROMNEY:First of all, I dont have a $5 trillion tax cut. I dont have a tax cut of a scale that youre talking about. My view is that we ought to provide tax relief to people in the middle class. But Im not going to reduce the share of taxes paid by high-income people. High-income people are doing just fine in this economy. Theyll do fine whether youre president or I am.[Denver Presidential Debate, 10/3/12]

If Romneys Tax Plan Was Paid For, The Top 0.1% Would See An Average Tax Cut Of $246,652.[Tax Policy Center, On The Distributional Effects Of Base-Broadening Income Tax Reform, p. 19, 8/1/12]

ROMNEY LIE #4: ROMNEY CLAIMS HIS TAX PLAN ISNT LIKE ANYTHING WEVE TRIED BEFORE BUT ITS THE SAME TRICKLE-DOWN SCHEME WEVE SEEN BEFORE

ROMNEY:My plan is not like anything thats been tried before. My plan is to bring down rates, but also bring down deductions and exemptions and credits at the same time so the revenue stays in, but that we bring down rates to get more people working.[Denver Presidential Debate, 10/3/12]
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#39221 Oct 15, 2012
ROMNEY LIE #6: ROMNEY SAID HIS TAX PLAN WONT COST $5 TRILLION, BUT HIS PLAN HAS BEEN SCORED AT $5 TRILLION IN ADDITION TO THE COST OF EXTENDING THE BUSH TAX CUTS

ROMNEY:I think first of all, let me let me repeat let me repeat what I said. Im not in favor of a $5 trillion tax cut. Thats not my plan. My plan is not to put in place any tax cut that will add to the deficit. Thats point one. So you may keep referring to it as a $5 trillion tax cut, but thats not my plan.[Denver Presidential Debate, 10/3/12]

Center On Budget And Policy Priorities: Romneys New Tax Cuts Would Cost $4.9 Trillion Over A Decade, On Top Of The Cost Of Extending The Bush Tax Cuts.[Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, 5/21/12]

ROMNEY LIE #7: HE CLAIMED HIS PLAN WOULDNT ADD TO THE DEFICIT

ROMNEY:And finally, with regards to that tax cut, look, Im not looking to cut massive taxes and to reduce the the revenues going to the government. My my number one principle is therell be no tax cut that adds to the deficit. I want to underline that no tax cut that adds to the deficit.[Romney, Denver Presidential Debate, 10/3/12]

Tax Policy Center: Romneys Tax Plan Would Drive Up The Deficit By $480 Billion In 2015 Alone.[Tax Policy Center, The Romney Plan (updated), 3/1/12]

ROMNEY LIE #8: ROMNEY CLAIMED THERE ARE SIX STUDIES THAT CALLED HIS PLAN REVENUE NEUTRAL BUT FACT CHECKERS SAY HES FLAT WRONG

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 20 hr Fred Dough 5,489
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Fri Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Fri Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... Oct 14 Summa 30
Question Oct 5 Helpneeded 1
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 3 anonymous 52
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep 20 Petal Power 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs