Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 1,838)

Showing posts 36,741 - 36,760 of51,109
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
cletus

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
I prefer your ignorance just the way it is.
//////////
Just wondering why the President of the United States would surround himself with people who are either radicals, communists or closely related to communists.
Bill Ayers;
left-wing radical bomber - before he became President
Van Jones;
communist activist - when he became President
Valerie Jarrett;
series of real estate scandals, father-in-law a communist - current close confidant to the President
Eric Holder;
participated in what has been described by some as an “armed” takeover of Columbia University’s Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) office in 1970.
David Axelrod;
President Obama’s top political strategist has deep ties to the American Communist Party (CPUSA) and other leftist individuals and organizations.
Just wondering.
Is this just bad judgment on the part of the President or is this simply a true manifestation of the President's character?
Is this a man who should be President... or President again in 2013?
The president will win Ohio and nothing you tea bags can do about it, factual
this message brought to you by another brainwashed Glen Beck follower.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Ha ha ha ha ha he he ahhh aha good one
Fred

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

bobby6464 wrote:
Keep running with your tea bag opinion, alright warrior tea bag? Your flipper can only win your love without out Ohio which is a state he cant win in, thank you bill Clinton and Bruce Springsteen. The flipper is desperate
Hey Bobby,

They're praying hard now to their white suprmemist GOD to deliver the great deceiver Romney to victory...you know come to think of it I havnt heard much anti-christ rhetoric coming from the morons this election like the last one with McCain

Why?
Probably because they know Romney is the greatest deceiver on the face of the planet...to close to home for them to accuse President Obama because like the last election. I heard that accusation over and over and its obvious for even them not to open that can of worms.

I can hear them praying now
O Lord please deliver us from losing the election to a black man again...
Please God we need to get rid of the black man and put a whitey back into office._that about sums up their skewed beleif system
And of course Christ looked down on the poor and needy like they do

Even though Christ himself wasn't exactly Aryan they seemed to have found a way to exept him their prejudices but will He overlook thiers?
They use religion to fit their warped view of what they think society should be to serve their best interest..

Good christian strategy....huh?

Hahahhahaaaa

You know the one, The GOD that only favors republicans and to hell with liberals...you know that GOD wink wink

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

but there are toss up states....
cletus wrote:

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Of course there are toss up states, dumb ass you get more ignorant every frigging day.
cletus

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Of course there are toss up states, dumb ass you get more ignorant every frigging day.
Don't be so mean; he can't get more ignorant, his level of ignorance bottomed out when he killed half his brain cells chugging pure grain back in High school. You know alcohol poisoning and all.

I believe what the boxtard fails to grasp is that "toss-up" means close not even. What doesn't fit his narrative, so he dismisses the fact, is that Obama is ahead in most of the "toss-up" contest.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Cletus, he does not understand or except how much his flipper needs the state if Ohio. President Obama is winning the early voting battle. That upsets tea bags

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

(IF) that word means a lot to desperate tea bags, as that is all they got. Ask Marisa

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

HERE I WILL DUMB IT DOWN FOR YOU TWO !!!!

you posted a link that means nothing which is all you got.

rcp has the electorate count with obama by 10 electoral votes. you posted another shoulda coulda woulda map.

but it is fun posting the real polls and watching you two twitch a while. LMAO !!!
cletus wrote:

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

please take notice as romneys general avg increases so does his electoral count. also when barack falls behind his electoral count falls.

do you see what i see ? prolly not but keep reaching for that hopey changey NO TOSS UP MAP. LMAO !!!

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Your problem is even with the flipper bump flipper is losing the early voting battle 59% to 31% so why you run from that? The Ohio governor ain't tea bag running,why?
cletus

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

boxhard wrote:
HERE I WILL DUMB IT DOWN FOR YOU TWO !!!!
you posted a link that means nothing which is all you got.
rcp has the electorate count with obama by 10 electoral votes. you posted another shoulda coulda woulda map.
but it is fun posting the real polls and watching you two twitch a while. LMAO !!! <quoted text>
I told ya boxtard doesn't have the capacity to understand.
ussurf

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Anyone for a TEA Party? One lump or two?

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

The debate is Tuesday and the last thing the warrior tea bag or any one of his ignorant tea bag followers will do is promote the flipper, why is that? They must know president Obama has a solid record for winning debates. President Obama does not need the state of Ohio, but he is winning with the early vote. That is a fact
yea

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

it is 2012.........
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Water is wet.......
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Former South Carolina Governor and Fox News contributor Mark Sanford calls the President of the United States a spearchucker.

----------

Former South Carolina Governor and Fox News contributor Mark Sanford wandered off the Appalachian Trail again Sunday morning when, in yet another completely isolated example of a Republican being totally-not-racist even though he sounds racist, said that President Obama is going to “come out and throw a lot of spears” at Tuesday’s upcoming debate.

America’s News HQ anchor Shannon Bream wasn’t in the shot, but she didn’t react audibly, and never skipped a beat in continuing to discuss expectations for Tuesday’s debate.

Gov. Sanford first praised former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney‘s performance at the first debate, then predicted that “You know, obviously Obama will come out in this case much more forcefully and he will throw a lot of spears.”

----------

Honest to God - it's just a matter of time until someone calls the President the N-word on national TV.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Conservative NJ businessman posts a sign in his window portraying the President of the United States as a witch doctor.

----------

A New Jersey business owner and self-described “political independent” has drawn criticism after setting up a display that includes a picture depicting President Barack Obama as a “witch doctor.”

“Call it what you want, I’m not taking it down,” Bill Skuby told WABC-TV regarding the display, which also has Obama’s picture on a tombstone above the words,“I told you I was sick,” an apparent reference to the Affordable Care Act.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Shot fired at Obama campaign office in Denver

DENVER (AP)— Denver police say someone has fired a shot through the window of President Obama's Denver campaign office.

Police spokeswoman Raquel Lopez says people were inside the office when the shooting happened Friday afternoon, but no one was injured. A large panel of glass was left shattered at the office on West Ninth Avenue near Acoma Street.

----------

Any reports of Romney campaign offices being fired upon?

No?

I didn't think so.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Giant manure pile dumped at local Democratic headquarters in Ohio

Democratic volunteers in southwest Ohio on Tuesday were shocked to find the entrance to their headquarters blocked by a massive pile of horse manure, according to a local report.

Warren County Democratic chair Beth Goldenfield told WKRC Cincinnati that her staff was sickened by the prank, which they think occurred sometime after 10 p.m. on Monday.

Goldenfield suspected a few local GOP elephants were behind the nasty dung attack.

"It's really unfortunate that people can't have respectful disagreements...It's just very disappointing," she told the station.

In the days before the pile appeared, dozens of Democratic party signs around Lebanon and other towns were torn down, she said.

----------

Any reports of similar vandalism at Democratic campaign headquarters?

No?

I didn't think so.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 36,741 - 36,760 of51,109
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 4 hr mini chipster 5,352
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Thu alan decker 29
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Jul 9 Go Blue Forever 3,744
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
Moul Field will host fireworks despite nearby h... (Jun '08) Jul 4 Local resident 54
Klan plans rallies in Pa. (Aug '06) Jul 1 straw grasping teabaggers 372
Conewago Valley superintendent plans to retire ... Jun 17 Petal Power 1
•••

Air Quality Alert for York County was issued at July 11 at 3:30PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••