|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

dear god wrote:
GW Bush was a useless cokehead drunk that fried most of his brain. Obama is a new wave hippie that used to smoke crack whilst some queer sucked him off. They are all useless vile trash that think we should bow to them. Whether you are liberal or conservative they look down on every single one of us.
Hey kid,

Look I'm sorry if us baby boomers screwed the whole world up for you and I'm not making excuses. We are the cause of everyone of your problems.
Sometimes though you just have to go with what you have....

I didn't like the idea of the United States of Exxon either but look how well they're running things now with the Koch Brothers, etc.

Yeah, we don't have to think about anything. They do all the thinking for us with those assinine infomercials about I'm an energy voter. Hell if he's an energy voter so am I. It so easy....

Just go along with all their fraud...you'll be fine.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

FONZY COOL wrote:
Boy the way Glenn Miller Played
Songs that made the Hit Parade
Guys like us we had it made
Those were the days.
Didn't need no Welfare states
Everybody pulled his weight
gee our old LaSalle ran great
Those were the days
And you knew who you were then
Girls were girls and men were men
Mister, we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again
People seemd to be content
$50 payed the rent
Freaks were in a circus tent
Those were the days
Take a little sunday spin
Tonight I'll watch the dogers win
Have yourself a dandy day that cost you under a fin
Hair was short and skirts were long
Kate Smith really sung the song
I don't know just what went wrong
THOSE WERE THE DAYS!
I KNOW WHAT WENT WRONG... PROGRESSIVE/LIBERALISM !!!!
Yeah, and Jim Crow, racial segregation, suppression of women, ignoring of poverty, McCarthyism, the Cold War, duck & cover, back alley abortions, high infant mortality, life expectancy in the 60s.

Nothing went WRONG. Progressivism made things BETTER.

The only people who are nostalgic for the "good old days" of the 40s and 50s are white and male and wealthy. For everybody else it pretty much sucked.
Baby Boomers Blow

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and Jim Crow, racial segregation, suppression of women, ignoring of poverty, McCarthyism, the Cold War, duck & cover, back alley abortions, high infant mortality, life expectancy in the 60s.
The only people who are nostalgic for the "good old days" of the 40s and 50s are white and male and wealthy. For everybody else it pretty much sucked.
In your world high drug addiction rates, the deadbeat dad phenomenon, high divorce rates, overcrowded prisons, urban decay and AIDS are all positive things that everyone should embrace.
Fred

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, those wonderful days.

I still think he shooting for late 20's early 30's -have a very hungry work force then.
But mark my word now...
Pretend I'm Nostrodomus OK
He will provoke Putin if he's ever elected....that's going to be his foreign policy...another Bay of Pigs..
The Mormons are going to inherit the earth and Romney will be their exhauted prophet.
I know this sounds wacky but it feels good so it must be true...huh?
Fred

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
"THE CARLISLE COMMUNIST" is on the run!!!!
You're just a common nitwit....

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Baby Boomers Blow wrote:
<quoted text>
In your world high drug addiction rates, the deadbeat dad phenomenon, high divorce rates, overcrowded prisons, urban decay and AIDS are all positive things that everyone should embrace.
It's hard to believe now that there was actually a time in this country when most black kids knew who there fathers were. Progressivism and the feminist movement of the 1960's absolutely destroyed the black family in America.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Obama's Incredibly Incompetent Presidency

* Unemployment over 8 percent for 98% of Obama's presidency.
* The United States debt is $16 trillion.
* Obama has added 5 TRILLION dollars to that national debt in less than four years
* Obama's 'budget' spends 1.1 TRILLION dollars more than it takes in
* A new entitlement passed that is now forecasted to cost more than $1.7 trillion during the next 10 years.
* 46 million people are receiving food stamps.
* A loss in the net worth of a majority of Americans.
* No plan submitted to save Social Security or Medicare.
* 14 million people are projected to lose their employer-sponsored health care.
* Gas prices are $4 a gallon.
* College tuition is up over 8 percent in 2011.
* Foreign policy that has created a Middle East crisis and puts the United States and American lives at risk.
* The current level of economic growth under Obama's 'leadership' threatens another recession.
* Second quarter business equipment and software purchases were the lowest increase in 3 years.
* Real disposable income was down 3.1% in the second quarter of 2012.
* 25 MILLION Americans unemployed or underemployed
* White House lies and cover-up about the murdered American diplomat and SEALs
FONZY COOL

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Funny you should say that bacause I am white guy bangin the hell of the sistas. I have allways attracted black girls. Them bitches are fun as hell till upset but they be puttin out angry anyway. Maybe its cause I got a J-O-B. ahhhh who cares I be slammin that and they be lovin this white chocolate. You right about the hippie liberal sissy boys. They like being the biatch and get trampled on. Oh who cares you can have their fat girls if you want them HAAAAAAA!!!

The Grim Sleeper wrote:
Hippies are the reason why so many white chicks are banging black guys today. Hippies were/are basically effeminate white males with bad hygiene and Omega personalities. Chicks want banged by Alpha males and since there's so very few of them left in the white community these days so they have no choice but to look elsewhere. So when your girlfriend dumps you some crack dealer don't get mad at him or her, no instead blame those damn hippies for ruining your manhood.
Fred

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
You're a pha-king obummer deone
//////////
obummer conga line
An obummer conga line is a voting orgy consisting of several naked democrat males, where the kicking motion is substituted with a penile thrust into the rec-tum of the democrat in front of him.
democrat females can join in too, but require a strap-on di-ldo.
obummer conga line
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!
*THRUST!*
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!
*THRUST!*
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!
*THRUST!*
Get it you little drone?
That's you Nov. 6 2012
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!*THRUST!*
Hahahahaa

Thrust thrust thrust
Is the sound of you smiting Romneys ass....

Cha Cha Cha.
FONZY COOL

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Hey Meathead ! Your woman out bangin Lamont with the Grim Reaper. You better cut that mustache and start acting like a man. You gotta use it like a school boy would my friend. Take control and dominate. I dont care if you gotta put a thumb in there too. Just act like your bowling and split the 7 10.
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Long live Meathead...
Archieeeee.....
Fred

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
When facts are shown that cannot be disputed you either to not reply, disappear or you resort to name-calling.
A real dan the boy liberal communist
Hahahhaha

You're too frig_gin easy...

Thrust Thrust Thrust

You little drone boy._Exxon wants your energy vote-so get with the program

Now smite that mighty Romney ass that you worship so much.
You're such a man of substance and Romney will provide the substance you're so longing for._if you know what I mean...hahahhahaaa

Now get on with your wacky smiting sir....
Hahhahaaa

You're such an empty soul.
Do you have a vested interest in Topix...since you live here...
Matbe trying to provoke business is your little game?

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

The warrior tea bag still can't promote the flipper, why? He knows from tea bag past failures president Obama wins again but the tea bag warrior can complain good
FONZY COOL

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

YEAH ! Back then black fathers stayed around. Kids were not gang bangin as much, killing each other and family was more important. HOW many out of wedlocked black children were there then compared to today ? Family matters meatheads, keeping and passing on wealth matters meatheads, giving greater things that are not material matter. Every out of wedlock baby, divorce, crime, all have the same result, poverty yet you stupid progressive meatheads keep promoting this as just fine.
If civil rights happened in the 20's there would not be what we have today. IF. But it didn't until the 60's and with the help of your progressive friends have made a bad situation worse. You can't deny that balck families are worse today then ever before. Families overall are worse today than ever before. You can thank institutions of dependance for the destruction.

p.s. That goes for everybody not just a black thing. The welfare stae is slowly destoying all communities one family at a time.

You fuckin meatheads make my stomach sick !!!!
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a vested interest in Topix...since you live here...
Matbe trying to provoke business is your little game?
LOL!

Spoken by someone with Obama's business 'sense.'

You were serious, though, weren't you.

LOL
FONZY COOL

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Well I got to say topix is fun, but I am off to sweet Doretta's house for my Friday night fun. You meatheads enjoy spanking yourselves and watch out for the Grim Reaper. I hear he be on the prowl and none of your white girls are safe. LOL
Dave Rogers

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

FONZY COOL wrote:
Funny you should say that bacause I am white guy bangin the hell of the sistas. I have allways attracted black girls. Them bitches are fun as hell till upset but they be puttin out angry anyway. Maybe its cause I got a J-O-B. ahhhh who cares I be slammin that and they be lovin this white chocolate. You right about the hippie liberal sissy boys. They like being the biatch and get trampled on. Oh who cares you can have their fat girls if you want them HAAAAAAA!!!
<quoted text>
I'm glad someone can stomach those nasty black hoes.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

FONZY COOL wrote:
YEAH ! Back then black fathers stayed around. Kids were not gang bangin as much, killing each other and family was more important. HOW many out of wedlocked black children were there then compared to today ? Family matters meatheads, keeping and passing on wealth matters meatheads, giving greater things that are not material matter. Every out of wedlock baby, divorce, crime, all have the same result, poverty yet you stupid progressive meatheads keep promoting this as just fine.
If civil rights happened in the 20's there would not be what we have today. IF. But it didn't until the 60's and with the help of your progressive friends have made a bad situation worse. You can't deny that balck families are worse today then ever before. Families overall are worse today than ever before. You can thank institutions of dependance for the destruction.
p.s. That goes for everybody not just a black thing. The welfare stae is slowly destoying all communities one family at a time.
You fuckin meatheads make my stomach sick !!!! <quoted text>
Right.

You sound a lot like this asshole.

----------

Jon Hubbard, a Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives, has written a new book in which he says slavery was "a blessing" for African-Americans, among other questionable statements.
"the institution of slavery that the black race has long believed to be an abomination upon its people may actually have been a blessing in disguise. The blacks who could endure those conditions and circumstances would someday be rewarded with citizenship in the greatest nation ever established upon the face of the Earth.
Fred

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Spoken by someone with Obama's business 'sense.'
You were serious, though, weren't you.
LOL
Hi Ted,

I'm Fred....
So why is it that you sir, "TED" always... always responds to my replies to good old Tax No More's posts?
Why? Are you his fearless protector?
He is a real ass smiter though, isn't he now.

Anyway...I'm looking for a good spell checker for my bad spelling.
I pay very well at $5.75 per hour but health insurance
Go get your own,
However, I can offer you a voucher though...
You can pay your medical bills with a voucher ok..
Question...aren't dollar bills vouchers anyway...so in essence a voucher program would actually represent another voucher...
Isn't this just too much beaurocracy (spell check here)$5.75 per hour
Just teasing...

Warning:
If you don't take me up on my more than generous (spell check) offer then I'm going to get one of Romney Chinese spell checkers for $1.10 per hour ok

Now that's just good business sense, isn't it?
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ted,
I'm Fred....
So why is it that you sir, "TED" always... always responds to my replies to good old Tax No More's posts?
Why? Are you his fearless protector?
He is a real ass smiter though, isn't he now.
Anyway...I'm looking for a good spell checker for my bad spelling.
I pay very well at $5.75 per hour but health insurance
Go get your own,
However, I can offer you a voucher though...
You can pay your medical bills with a voucher ok..
Question...aren't dollar bills vouchers anyway...so in essence a voucher program would actually represent another voucher...
Isn't this just too much beaurocracy (spell check here)$5.75 per hour
Just teasing...
Warning:
If you don't take me up on my more than generous (spell check) offer then I'm going to get one of Romney Chinese spell checkers for $1.10 per hour ok
Now that's just good business sense, isn't it?
Hi Fred,

You're such an eager, ideal example of Obama 'good' business sense!

You're willing to pay $5.75 an hour for spell checking your own typing and happy to send that work to China at $1.10 an hour.

Most actual business owners know it's cheaper to just turn-on a browser's free built-in spell checker.

Here's how you do it in Firefox:
http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-...

“ONE LOVE...ONE HORSE”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Feelin' the power Dan?!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 9 hr From Clarks summit 3,815
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... 9 hr Fitus T Bluster 2
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Thu Sl of bendover 5,389
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE