Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#38980 Oct 12, 2012
The warrior tea bag still can't promote the flipper, why? He knows from tea bag past failures president Obama wins again but the tea bag warrior can complain good
FONZY COOL

New Albany, IN

#38981 Oct 12, 2012
YEAH ! Back then black fathers stayed around. Kids were not gang bangin as much, killing each other and family was more important. HOW many out of wedlocked black children were there then compared to today ? Family matters meatheads, keeping and passing on wealth matters meatheads, giving greater things that are not material matter. Every out of wedlock baby, divorce, crime, all have the same result, poverty yet you stupid progressive meatheads keep promoting this as just fine.
If civil rights happened in the 20's there would not be what we have today. IF. But it didn't until the 60's and with the help of your progressive friends have made a bad situation worse. You can't deny that balck families are worse today then ever before. Families overall are worse today than ever before. You can thank institutions of dependance for the destruction.

p.s. That goes for everybody not just a black thing. The welfare stae is slowly destoying all communities one family at a time.

You fuckin meatheads make my stomach sick !!!!
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and Jim Crow, racial segregation, suppression of women, ignoring of poverty, McCarthyism, the Cold War, duck & cover, back alley abortions, high infant mortality, life expectancy in the 60s.
Nothing went WRONG. Progressivism made things BETTER.
The only people who are nostalgic for the "good old days" of the 40s and 50s are white and male and wealthy. For everybody else it pretty much sucked.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#38982 Oct 12, 2012
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a vested interest in Topix...since you live here...
Matbe trying to provoke business is your little game?
LOL!

Spoken by someone with Obama's business 'sense.'

You were serious, though, weren't you.

LOL
FONZY COOL

New Albany, IN

#38983 Oct 12, 2012
Well I got to say topix is fun, but I am off to sweet Doretta's house for my Friday night fun. You meatheads enjoy spanking yourselves and watch out for the Grim Reaper. I hear he be on the prowl and none of your white girls are safe. LOL
Dave Rogers

Chambersburg, PA

#38984 Oct 12, 2012
FONZY COOL wrote:
Funny you should say that bacause I am white guy bangin the hell of the sistas. I have allways attracted black girls. Them bitches are fun as hell till upset but they be puttin out angry anyway. Maybe its cause I got a J-O-B. ahhhh who cares I be slammin that and they be lovin this white chocolate. You right about the hippie liberal sissy boys. They like being the biatch and get trampled on. Oh who cares you can have their fat girls if you want them HAAAAAAA!!!
<quoted text>
I'm glad someone can stomach those nasty black hoes.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#38985 Oct 12, 2012
FONZY COOL wrote:
YEAH ! Back then black fathers stayed around. Kids were not gang bangin as much, killing each other and family was more important. HOW many out of wedlocked black children were there then compared to today ? Family matters meatheads, keeping and passing on wealth matters meatheads, giving greater things that are not material matter. Every out of wedlock baby, divorce, crime, all have the same result, poverty yet you stupid progressive meatheads keep promoting this as just fine.
If civil rights happened in the 20's there would not be what we have today. IF. But it didn't until the 60's and with the help of your progressive friends have made a bad situation worse. You can't deny that balck families are worse today then ever before. Families overall are worse today than ever before. You can thank institutions of dependance for the destruction.
p.s. That goes for everybody not just a black thing. The welfare stae is slowly destoying all communities one family at a time.
You fuckin meatheads make my stomach sick !!!! <quoted text>
Right.

You sound a lot like this asshole.

----------

Jon Hubbard, a Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives, has written a new book in which he says slavery was "a blessing" for African-Americans, among other questionable statements.
"the institution of slavery that the black race has long believed to be an abomination upon its people may actually have been a blessing in disguise. The blacks who could endure those conditions and circumstances would someday be rewarded with citizenship in the greatest nation ever established upon the face of the Earth.”
Fred

Newark, NJ

#38986 Oct 12, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Spoken by someone with Obama's business 'sense.'
You were serious, though, weren't you.
LOL
Hi Ted,

I'm Fred....
So why is it that you sir, "TED" always... always responds to my replies to good old Tax No More's posts?
Why? Are you his fearless protector?
He is a real ass smiter though, isn't he now.

Anyway...I'm looking for a good spell checker for my bad spelling.
I pay very well at $5.75 per hour but health insurance
Go get your own,
However, I can offer you a voucher though...
You can pay your medical bills with a voucher ok..
Question...aren't dollar bills vouchers anyway...so in essence a voucher program would actually represent another voucher...
Isn't this just too much beaurocracy (spell check here)$5.75 per hour
Just teasing...

Warning:
If you don't take me up on my more than generous (spell check) offer then I'm going to get one of Romney Chinese spell checkers for $1.10 per hour ok

Now that's just good business sense, isn't it?
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#38988 Oct 12, 2012
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ted,
I'm Fred....
So why is it that you sir, "TED" always... always responds to my replies to good old Tax No More's posts?
Why? Are you his fearless protector?
He is a real ass smiter though, isn't he now.
Anyway...I'm looking for a good spell checker for my bad spelling.
I pay very well at $5.75 per hour but health insurance
Go get your own,
However, I can offer you a voucher though...
You can pay your medical bills with a voucher ok..
Question...aren't dollar bills vouchers anyway...so in essence a voucher program would actually represent another voucher...
Isn't this just too much beaurocracy (spell check here)$5.75 per hour
Just teasing...
Warning:
If you don't take me up on my more than generous (spell check) offer then I'm going to get one of Romney Chinese spell checkers for $1.10 per hour ok
Now that's just good business sense, isn't it?
Hi Fred,

You're such an eager, ideal example of Obama 'good' business sense!

You're willing to pay $5.75 an hour for spell checking your own typing and happy to send that work to China at $1.10 an hour.

Most actual business owners know it's cheaper to just turn-on a browser's free built-in spell checker.

Here's how you do it in Firefox:
http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-...

“ONE LOVE...ONE HORSE”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#39000 Oct 13, 2012
Feelin' the power Dan?!

“ONE LOVE...ONE HORSE”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#39001 Oct 13, 2012
Lyin' Ryan is at it again...this guy is as phony as a 3 dollar bill!

Ryan has claimed that Rage Against The Machine and Nirvana are amongst his favorite bands.

So, did Paul Ryan steal Kurt Cobain's anecdote for use in the debate the other night? And the idea for his childs name?

http://gawker.com/5951253/did-nirvana-fan-pau...
Fred

Newark, NJ

#39002 Oct 13, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
Fred is a stupid "Progressive" lib, he neeeeeeeds obummer to spell check and wipe his fat welfare azz.
You're a great debater ....but you make many false assumptions

I actually work in tech sales for a Fortune 500 and that's a fact.
Your wrong about this as well as most everything else but what value does truth have to a ditto-head....huh?
Just make shit up as usual scummy

And no I do not use a spell checker. If you don't like my spelling then you can
Smite Romney's ass.
xfocker

Monessen, PA

#39003 Oct 13, 2012
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-12/the-...

MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE': Romney Tax Plan Doesn't Add Up

Mitt Romney's campaign says I'm full of it. I said Romney's tax plan is mathematically impossible: he can't simultaneously keep his pledges to cut tax rates 20 percent and repeal the estate tax and alternative minimum tax; broaden the tax base enough to avoid growing the deficit; and not raise taxes on the middle class. They say they have six independent studies -- six!-- that "have confirmed the soundness of the Governor’s tax plan," and so I should stop whining. Let's take a tour of those studies and see how they measure up.

The Romney campaign sent over a list of the studies, but they are perhaps more accurately described as "analyses," since four of them are blog posts or op-eds. I'm not hating -- I blog for a living -- but I don't generally describe my posts as "studies."

None of the analyses do what Romney's campaign says: show that his tax plan is sound. I'm going to walk through them individually, but first I want to make a broad point.

The Tax Policy Center paper that sparked this discussion found that Romney's plan couldn't work because his tax rate cuts would provide $86 billion more in tax relief to people making over $200,000 than Romney could recoup by eliminating tax expenditures for that group. That means his plan is necessarily a tax cut for the rich, so if Romney keeps his promise not to grow the deficit, he'll have to raise taxes on the middle class.
Ted

Boswell, PA

#39004 Oct 13, 2012
A Talking Horse wrote:
Lyin' Ryan is at it again...this guy is as phony as a 3 dollar bill!
Ryan has claimed that Rage Against The Machine and Nirvana are amongst his favorite bands.
So, did Paul Ryan steal Kurt Cobain's anecdote for use in the debate the other night? And the idea for his childs name?
http://gawker.com/5951253/did-nirvana-fan-pau...
Kurt Cobain?

LOL

You're insulted by an anecdote rather than Biden's debate lies and cover-up about the murdered American diplomat and SEALs?

Biden's Clownish Smiles Don't Greasepaint Away Lies:
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/1012...
Fred

Newark, NJ

#39006 Oct 13, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Kurt Cobain?
LOL
You're insulted by an anecdote rather than Biden's debate lies and cover-up about the murdered American diplomat and SEALs?
Biden's Clownish Smiles Don't Greasepaint Away Lies:
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/1012...
Uncle Joe did a fine job bitch slapping Ryan about his imaginary budget deal and the mirage economy BS that he pretends to know anything about.
He's a real numbers guy...
Until Uncle Joe thrashed his phoney baloney calculations..

Uncle Joe did a great job...slap, wack, bam
Hahhahhaaaaa. With all smiles too..

It was funny and entertaining as most people agree except for maybe the misinformed ditto heads.
Fred

Newark, NJ

#39008 Oct 13, 2012
A former aide to Scott Walker is convicted of embezzeling funds from a Veterans fund that he was in charge of.

This is the problem with throwing money at the states by the fed.
These conservatives want everything sent to the states.

Here's why...
Because its easier for them to pilfer the money provided for these programs.

There's always been more corruption at the local levels because oversight is much more difficult and these local level politicians who get entrenched start to feel they're entitled.

This is the appeal of the States Rights activist...
Loose confederation of states ...very bad idea...for everyone.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#39009 Oct 13, 2012
The mother of Sean Smith, saw Obama and he shook her hand and couldn't look her straight in the face and tell her what really happened.

If this is how a grieving mother of a son who gave his life for our country is treated, what should the rest of the country expect? This really shows you what Obama is all about.

Obama can make a speech about how sorry he is about Whitney Houston dying of a drug over dose but a mother whose son died in service to our country can't even get a phone call from him.

It is actually sickening to see the pride filled refusal to see how wrong Obama and his administration handled all of this.

----------

Pat Smith, Mother Of State Department Official Slain In Libya, Demands Answers From Obama (VIDEO)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/11/pat-... |htmlws-sb-bb|dl17|sec1_lnk3%2 6pLid%3D218717

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#39011 Oct 13, 2012
Fred wrote:
A former aide to Scott Walker is convicted of embezzeling funds from a Veterans fund that he was in charge of.
This is the problem with throwing money at the states by the fed.
These conservatives want everything sent to the states.
Here's why...
Because its easier for them to pilfer the money provided for these programs.
There's always been more corruption at the local levels because oversight is much more difficult and these local level politicians who get entrenched start to feel they're entitled.
This is the appeal of the States Rights activist...
Loose confederation of states ...very bad idea...for everyone.

Liberals never receive or want Federal money sent to their states?

No liberal has ever pilfered money from any of their programs they love so much?

No liberal was ever convicted of embezzlement before?

The Democratic party is the party of entitlements.

You must be one stupid person to post what you did.

LMAO @ the idiot.

Portland, Oregon

#39013 Oct 13, 2012
Racist rogers still don't have the balls to promote the flipper, why? Racist rogers is voting for flipper. It must be hard for your ignorant racist tea bag ass to promote flipper who happens to have a losing record in elections. The tea bag vote is worthless and they sure can cry about it. Joe tea bag walsh is losing, ha ha ha ha ha ha now that Walsh is losing watch tea bags disown loser

Portland, Oregon

#39016 Oct 13, 2012
Racist clown tea bag rogers still can't promote the flipper, why why why? Doesn't flipper resemble you? Now take that rebel flag and let it fly, white racist pride

Portland, Oregon

#39019 Oct 13, 2012
Is that what your doctor told you warrior tea bag? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha he ahhhhh ahaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Fri Fannie Pak 1
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Mar 26 Wharfs for cape cod 5,715
Snyder lance Mar 25 Nelson 1
Second eagle Mar 22 Vlossak 1
Rachel Caltrider????? Mar 18 Just looking 1
Bald Eagle Live Stream, Hanover Mar 5 Birder1810 1
News Carl's Creations: A once-blooming business says... Feb 26 Steve Gratman 2
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web