Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 1,827)

Showing posts 36,521 - 36,540 of51,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
danisanidiot

Fairview, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
Dan the Man is just angry because he paid thousands for his education & he has tons of student loans to pay back.
He can't get a friggin job with his liberal arts degree and can't get a 1 percenter to pay his loans off !!!!!!
Dan the Man is finding out the hard way that he wasn't educated at all, he was indoctrinated!
When all the IDIOTS fail their major (free by the way) they tend to go the LA WAY!

LMAO!
danisanidiot

Fairview, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

I bet some IDIOT can say?????

TB!

LMAO!

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Ha ha ha ha ha tea bag pure ignorance at its highest

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Rasmussen Poll: Romney Leads in 11 Swing States

Mitt Romney continues rising in the polls, and is leading President Barack Obama in 11 key swing states 49 to 47 percent, according to the latest Rasmussen Reports survey.

The states, all won by Obama in 2008, collectively hold 146 Electoral College votes and include Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin.

This is the first time Romney has led the daily Swing State Survey since Sept. 19. Until today, the president had led for 17 of the previous 19 days, and the candidates had been tied twice, according to the survey.

The survey is based on findings from the previous seven days, with most of the responses now coming since Romney’s debate win last Wednesday night.

Forty-six percent of swing state voters are now “certain” they will vote for Romney and will not change their minds. Forty percent are certain they will vote for the president.

In 2008, Obama won these states by a combined margin of 53 percent to 46 percent, virtually identical to his national margin.

What makes this surprising is that in a matter of one week, Romney has erased Obama's advantage in the race for the White House. Yet another poll, this one conducted by Reuters/Ipsos, finds the president and Romney tied among likely voters.

With the November 6 election four weeks away, Romney and Obama each command 45 percent, the Reuters/Ipsos daily tracking poll found.

The poll reflects a closely divided electorate and a sluggish economy, Ipsos pollster Cliff Young said.

"It's a much tighter race and Romney became much more presidential in people's eyes," Young said. "Things are probably back to where they should be."

Romney's improved prospects have shown up in other polls, after the former Massachusetts governor launched aggressive criticism of his rival's economic record during the debate in Denver.

Obama's advantage had already started to fade before the debate as Romney recovered from a series of campaign missteps.

Adding to Romney's chances is that in the Reuters poll and several other national polls, voters' personal views of Romney improved across a wide range of attributes following the debate.

By a margin of 38 percent to 34 percent, registered voters now say that Romney is more likely than Obama to be effective in Washington.

Newsmax

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Newmax, you tea bags are the only one buying this from newsmax, ha ha he he ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Take a look at the photos. See them for yourself then ask yourself who really is Obama, what is Obama's real goal for America.

Obama's ring:'There is no god but Allah'

Gabriel told WND that a person wearing a ring with “There is no god except Allah” demonstrates the significance of Islam in his life.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ring-there-...

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Black Faith Leaders Plan $1M anti-Obama Effort Over Same-Sex Marriage

A group of African-American faith leaders plan to spend $1 million on an effort to strip President Barack Obama of 25 percent of the black vote that he garnered in 2008.

The new nonprofit group, God Said, announced the campaign on Tuesday, saying it was upset with Obama’s support of same-sex marriage, The Daily Caller reports. The president won 95 percent of the black vote in 2008.

“The black community is among the most religious in America, and we are offended that President Obama has announced his support of same-sex marriage, that the NAACP has blindly supported the secular views of the Democratic Party, and that their national platform plainly supports same-sex marriage,” Apostle Claver Kamau-Imani, a God Said founder, said in a statement published by The Daily Caller.“I am confident that this message will be well received and acted upon on Election Day.”

The group, with 22 advisory board members, plans radio and television ads in Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina, Wisconsin and Florida. It also has a grass-roots component.

“During the 2008 elections, 70 percent of African-Americans voted to ban same-sex marriage in California while they also voted for Barack Obama for president,” Dr. Alveda King, niece of the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., told The Daily Caller.

King also is black outreach director of the pro-life Priests for Life and is a Newsmax contributor.

“We fully intend to shift 25 percent of the black vote from the 2008 election by charging every voter to examine each candidate and vote for the one that supports their core belief in natural marriage.”

God Said has 22 advisory board members, including some affiliated with the Coalition of African-American Pastors, which has announced its own efforts to encourage blacks to not support Obama because of his stance on same-sex marriage.

Newsmax

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

UP_DATE:

Obama losing ground in Ohio. Romney gaining in Ohio. Now it's a tie. Romney has been on a roll since the 1st presidential debate which left Obama looking like a young school child in front of his class trying to explain his homework, that he never done because he was to busy doing something he should not of been doing.

Romney's on a roll. Romney is finally speaking out and connecting with the people. I wonder if this was part of his campaign plan. Get tough and to the point within the last 30 days. Obama and his liberals believed Romney was a wimp, unable to get his views out, they fell for it hook line and sinker and now the supporters of Obama are divided. Divide and conquer.

After all the millions Obama spent on negative campaign ads mostly with distorted truths and outright lies, Obama's coffers became smaller.

With less than 30 days until the election we will see more and more of Obama negative ads, especially in Ohio, followed by the swing states, that Romney now leads in.

Did you notice how Obama is using Big Bird to attack Romney? Is this desperation on Obama's part to distort the facts on Big Bird? Come on people, Big Bird.....lol
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
Take a look at the photos. See them for yourself then ask yourself who really is Obama, what is Obama's real goal for America.

Gabriel told WND that a person wearing a ring with “There is no god except Allah” demonstrates the significance of Islam in his life.

This is just another bullshit lie

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Blah blah blah but the racist warrior for the tea bags wont discuss when he will stop excepting free big daddy government hand outs,why is that?
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
Obama’s reign only proves that there are indeed some truly uninformed people in this country.
I agree. All they can do is cut and paste. Know anyone like that?

Ba dump ba ba ba ba BA-Ba dump ba ba ba BA!

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

gshoes wrote:
<quoted text>
When shown facts about Obama you either hide, reply using another one of your obvious ID's or just call bullshit as in this case.

You never look beyond your sources of liberal propaganda. If your sources don't report it, it's is a lie.

It must get awful lonely living in your bubble....thus the multiple ID's and IP addresses. LMAO!

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

yoo hoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. All they can do is cut and paste. Know anyone like that?
Ba dump ba ba ba ba BA-Ba dump ba ba ba BA!
Cut and paste an article and giving your opinion is a lot better than posting "Ba dump ba ba ba ba BA-Ba dump ba ba ba BA!".

How about one who posts the same thing over and over again. Example...teabaggers, and the electoral map that hasn't had an actual update in six months? Would this be an Ba dump ba ba ba ba BA-Ba dump ba ba ba BA to you? Lets us not forget the infamous brain dead from West Mifflin and the thousands of paragraphs that were copied and pasted on here until his IP was banned. Did you notice the new IP from bobby64 is now bobby6464.

Where was your Ba dump ba ba ba ba BA-Ba dump ba ba ba BA then?

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
Obama’s reign only proves that there are indeed some truly uninformed people in this country.
Some are uninformed, some live off the government, then there is bobby64 who in his own words is a retarded racist. In the case of bobby64, I fully support a test to qualify in order to be a registered voter. Those with IQ's of 64 or less should not vote or be permitted to read unless under strict, adult supervision.

I mean come on, if you can't understand why you should wipe your own ass after taking a dump you should be confined to a safe environment.
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut and paste an article and giving your opinion is a lot better than posting "Ba dump ba ba ba ba BA-Ba dump ba ba ba BA!".
How about one who posts the same thing over and over again. Example...teabaggers, and the electoral map that hasn't had an actual update in six months? Would this be an Ba dump ba ba ba ba BA-Ba dump ba ba ba BA to you? Lets us not forget the infamous brain dead from West Mifflin and the thousands of paragraphs that were copied and pasted on here until his IP was banned. Did you notice the new IP from bobby64 is now bobby6464.
Where was your Ba dump ba ba ba ba BA-Ba dump ba ba ba BA then?
With the exception of "union thugs" cut and paste is TaxNoMore's opinion. I think his head would melt if he ever had an original thought.
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
Well?
//////////
Why don't you cut and paste one of those "BIG ASS" GE checks you brag about??
I want to see the check that says:
I don't care what the schools cost.
I don't care what the eerie gov costs.
I don't care what the bond debt is.
I don't care because it's all worth it.
33 million dollars for 312 cops and fire??
64 million $$$$$$$$$$ in bond debt for a city of 100,000 .
A city run by liberal demo-RAT mafia hacks for the last 50 years
Where the pha-ck do you think you live NY,NY?
Will you answer a straight-away question with a straight-away answer?(Yes/No if you wish but you can elaborate.)
Dave Rogers

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
Rasmussen Poll: Romney Leads in 11 Swing States
Mitt Romney continues rising in the polls, and is leading President Barack Obama in 11 key swing states 49 to 47 percent, according to the latest Rasmussen Reports survey.
The states, all won by Obama in 2008, collectively hold 146 Electoral College votes and include Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin.
This is the first time Romney has led the daily Swing State Survey since Sept. 19. Until today, the president had led for 17 of the previous 19 days, and the candidates had been tied twice, according to the survey.
The survey is based on findings from the previous seven days, with most of the responses now coming since Romney’s debate win last Wednesday night.
Forty-six percent of swing state voters are now “certain” they will vote for Romney and will not change their minds. Forty percent are certain they will vote for the president.
In 2008, Obama won these states by a combined margin of 53 percent to 46 percent, virtually identical to his national margin.
What makes this surprising is that in a matter of one week, Romney has erased Obama's advantage in the race for the White House. Yet another poll, this one conducted by Reuters/Ipsos, finds the president and Romney tied among likely voters.
With the November 6 election four weeks away, Romney and Obama each command 45 percent, the Reuters/Ipsos daily tracking poll found.
The poll reflects a closely divided electorate and a sluggish economy, Ipsos pollster Cliff Young said.
"It's a much tighter race and Romney became much more presidential in people's eyes," Young said. "Things are probably back to where they should be."
Romney's improved prospects have shown up in other polls, after the former Massachusetts governor launched aggressive criticism of his rival's economic record during the debate in Denver.
Obama's advantage had already started to fade before the debate as Romney recovered from a series of campaign missteps.
Adding to Romney's chances is that in the Reuters poll and several other national polls, voters' personal views of Romney improved across a wide range of attributes following the debate.
By a margin of 38 percent to 34 percent, registered voters now say that Romney is more likely than Obama to be effective in Washington.
Newsmax
http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2012/Pres/Ma...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

http://www.fordham.edu/images/academics/gradu...

funny how your link leaves out rasmussen poll.

if you notice rasmussman polled the 2008 results best.
Dave Rogers wrote:
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
gshoes wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL

That's a fascinating article raising some intriguing unanswered points but your refutation, "just another bullshit lie," is unconvincing.

Try again?

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
Muffins, I see you are still pretending to be me. I don't blame you one bit. If I was as worthless as you I would want to be someone else too.

Get over it Muffins from West Mifflin, you lost your posting rights because you're an ass, your fault not mine and I don't take your emails seriously. LOL

Try something constructive instead of trying to be someone else, posting under other ID's and locations are old. We all know who you post as, you cannot hide your ignorance or the stench you carry. Try getting a woman or in your case a man. Be a man and not the little wimp in hiding that you are. LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 36,521 - 36,540 of51,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... 5 hr Black dude 1
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 7 hr Cut and paste and bitter 3,801
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Jul 19 Pirates 5,382
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE