Gringo

Brooklyn, NY

#38659 Oct 8, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
As is often the case here, after I TOTALLY shred one of the left's bullsh** lies, I don't get any debate back.
I don't get any attempt to bolster their argument with any statistics or facts or rational argument.
Instead I just get a pile of personal attacks.
That's what these left wing nut losers do - they post lies, I refute the lies, and they all start making personal attacks.
This is how I know I've won.
I've so thoroughly destroyed their lies that they have nothing left.
All they can do is come after me personally.
It's the tactic of a bully who's been embarrassed.
So keep it up, Marxist nuts - it completely MAKES MY DAY!
You're a turd debater, that's why.
You never stick to the opposing point when the arguement doesn't fit your losing arguement. It always, always, always reverts to spelling, grammar, communism, off color racial statements, etc.
And you know it, so dont accuse others for not wanting to debate you
..its for a good reason
Are you Russian?

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#38661 Oct 8, 2012
The tea bag warrior is moron more wrong. A sissy act
U losers

Pittsburgh, PA

#38662 Oct 8, 2012
Why is his post still up its 2012 !!!!!
Gringo

Brooklyn, NY

#38663 Oct 8, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
Gringo
United States
Let's reach across the aisle.
Read this and tell me what it means.
Is this something that is good for job growth and a failing economy?
Restaurant Chain Cuts Hours to Avoid Obamacare Costs
Under a section of President Barack Obama's Affordable Healthcare Act due to go into effect in 2014, large employers face fines of up to $3,000 per employee if they fail to provide insurance for employees who work an average of 30 or more hours per week.
The company plans to offer a maximum of 28 hours per week per employee.
//////////
I'm not Russian. I won't hurt you.
Let's reach across the aisle.
This is a good one,
As far as I'm concerned restaurant owners should pay emoloyees just like other business's. I ran a business with more than 60 employees. We paid condsiderably better than minimum wage too but restarant owners don't have even pay minimum wage.
I think they should have to subsidize emplooyee health care like everybody else. They get away with not paying employees a living wage.
Instead, we have to subsidize their salaries with huge tips..
Where you once a restaurant owner?
Is that why your so used to restricting employee rights to a descent living?
These people do work hard and they do deserve healthcare provided partially by their employers.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#38664 Oct 8, 2012

A major restaurant group is experimenting with cutting its employees hours in the hopes of cutting the costs of healthcare.

Darden Restaurants, which owns the Red Lobster, Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, and Yard House chains has stopped offering full-time schedules to hourly workers, the Orlando Sentinel reports. The company plans to offer a maximum of 28 hours per week per employee.

The test is being conducted in what the company calls "a select number" of restaurants in four markets but would not give details.

The Orlando-based group told the Sentinel the changes were "just one of the many things we are evaluating to help us address the cost implications healthcare reform will have on our business," adding, "There are still many unanswered questions regarding the healthcare regulations and we simply don't have enough information to make any decisions at this time."

Under a section of President Barack Obama's Affordable Healthcare Act due to go into effect in 2014, large employers face fines of up to $3,000 per employee if they fail to provide insurance for employees who work an average of 30 or more hours per week.

Darden said it offers health insurance to its 185,000 employees nationwide but many are on a limited-benefit plan which will be phased out under Obamacare.

The Orlando Business Journal reported that Darden plans to open 500 new restaurants in the next five years, adding an estimated 50,000 new jobs.

Newsmax.com

Seattle, WA

#38665 Oct 8, 2012
Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a good one,
As far as I'm concerned restaurant owners should pay emoloyees just like other business's. I ran a business with more than 60 employees. We paid condsiderably better than minimum wage too but restarant owners don't have even pay minimum wage.
I think they should have to subsidize emplooyee health care like everybody else. They get away with not paying employees a living wage.
Instead, we have to subsidize their salaries with huge tips..
Where you once a restaurant owner?
Is that why your so used to restricting employee rights to a descent living?
These people do work hard and they do deserve healthcare provided partially by their employers.

You never ran any business, hell you can't even spell restaurant. LMAO!

You may have been a fry cook at McDonald's. LMAO!

You ran a business and can't spell the following?

emoloyees, condsiderably, restarant, emplooyee.

You're an unemployed McDonald gopher, that's all you are....dude. lol
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#38666 Oct 8, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
A major restaurant group is experimenting with cutting its employees hours in the hopes of cutting the costs of healthcare.
Darden Restaurants, which owns the Red Lobster, Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, and Yard House chains has stopped offering full-time schedules to hourly workers, the Orlando Sentinel reports. The company plans to offer a maximum of 28 hours per week per employee.
The test is being conducted in what the company calls "a select number" of restaurants in four markets but would not give details.
The Orlando-based group told the Sentinel the changes were "just one of the many things we are evaluating to help us address the cost implications healthcare reform will have on our business," adding, "There are still many unanswered questions regarding the healthcare regulations and we simply don't have enough information to make any decisions at this time."
Darden said it offers health insurance to its 185,000 employees nationwide but many are on a limited-benefit plan which will be phased out under Obamacare.
The Orlando Business Journal reported that Darden plans to open 500 new restaurants in the next five years, adding an estimated 50,000 new jobs.
Newsmax.com
Astonishing selfishness on the part of greedy business owners who don't give a shit about their employees is not the President's fault.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#38667 Oct 8, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Newsmax.com
Interesting that they say this:
Dave Rogers wrote:
"There are still many unanswered questions regarding the healthcare regulations and we simply don't have enough information to make any decisions at this time."
But then they do this:
Dave Rogers wrote:
They don't know enough to make any decisions, but just to be on the safe side they go ahead and screw their employees anyway.

One good thing came out of this post - I have seven more restaurants where I don't need to waste any money:
Red Lobster
Olive Garden
LongHorn Steakhouse
The Capital Grille
Bahama Breeze
Seasons 52
Eddie V's

Seattle, WA

#38668 Oct 8, 2012
gringo the ass man wrote:
<quoted text>
why does the conversation always revert to butt sex with Republicans?!
You can't spell Gringo and you can't post as me when your IP shows Chambersburg, Pa. So it's actually you who always has butt sex on your mind. LMAOROTF!

Seattle, WA

#38669 Oct 8, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that they say this:
<quoted text>
But then they do this:
<quoted text>
They don't know enough to make any decisions, but just to be on the safe side they go ahead and screw their employees anyway.
One good thing came out of this post - I have seven more restaurants where I don't need to waste any money:
Red Lobster
Olive Garden
LongHorn Steakhouse
The Capital Grille
Bahama Breeze
Seasons 52
Eddie V's
They are not the only business that doesn't know enough to plan 5 to 10 years down the road. This is one reason businesses are holding off hiring and expanding. You cannot deny this, business's have been saying this for almost 4 years. What will Obama force on them next?

I don't see anywhere in the article about being on the safe side or screwing the employees. The blame is clearly on Obama. Place blame where blame belongs.
Gringo

Brooklyn, NY

#38670 Oct 8, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> You can't spell Gringo and you can't post as me when your IP shows Chambersburg, Pa. So it's actually you who always has butt sex on your mind. LMAOROTF!
You're nuts
Gringo

Brooklyn, NY

#38671 Oct 8, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
You never ran any business, hell you can't even spell restaurant. LMAO!
You may have been a fry cook at McDonald's. LMAO!
You ran a business and can't spell the following?
emoloyees, condsiderably, restarant, emplooyee.
You're an unemployed McDonald gopher, that's all you are....dude. lol
You're a good turd debater too
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#38673 Oct 8, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not the only business that doesn't know enough to plan 5 to 10 years down the road. This is one reason businesses are holding off hiring and expanding. You cannot deny this, business's have been saying this for almost 4 years. What will Obama force on them next?
I don't see anywhere in the article about being on the safe side or screwing the employees. The blame is clearly on Obama. Place blame where blame belongs.
They aren't "holding off on hiring."

They have "stopped offering full-time schedules to hourly workers, the Orlando Sentinel reports. The company plans to offer a maximum of 28 hours per week per employee."

They are reducing the hours of current employees and eliminating their benefits. THAT is screwing over their employees.

And they aren't "holding off on expanding."

They are planning "to open 500 new restaurants in the next five years."

So employees are having their shifts cut and losing benefits while the chain is planning to open 500 new restaurants.

Why do I think that top management isn't also making sacrifices?

This is a corporate greed business decision without the courage to take responsibility for it so they dishonestly play politics instead. It's bullshit.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#38674 Oct 8, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Newsmax.com
well that policy should allow them to attract the best and brightest
Gringo

United States

#38675 Oct 8, 2012
Watch for the absence of substantial debate here at this point.

Two very good counterpoints but let me predict the obvious from the past so called "debates" of his.

He will counter with nothing...
Or something completely not related or
something like a diatribe post of nutcase bullshit
Then of course he cries that nobody will debate him

Call him, Tax No More, Dave Rogers or Boxhard but he really the King Fraud or should I say King Frog. Hahahhahaa. Inside joke here between the two of us and oh yeah Frederich.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#38676 Oct 8, 2012
Boy I see how the Dem's are MAD because their GOD is a failure to the country.

Please keep saying tea bag, it really shows your IQ level.

Lets here is again????
danisanidiot

Fairview, PA

#38677 Oct 8, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
They have "stopped offering full-time schedules to hourly workers, the Orlando Sentinel reports. The company plans to offer a maximum of 28 hours per week per employee."
They are reducing the hours of current employees and eliminating their benefits. THAT is screwing over their employees.
So employees are having their shifts cut and losing benefits while the chain is planning to open 500 new restaurants.
This is a corporate greed business decision without the courage to take responsibility for it so they dishonestly play politics instead. It's bullshit.
What is the main goal of a business?

To make money not give it away! Ever hear of shareholders of the Stock Market????

I mean how dumb can the Libtards be? Obamacare will put business's out of business.

How can idiots really be this stupid?

LMAO!
danisanidiot

Fairview, PA

#38678 Oct 8, 2012
Gringo wrote:
Watch for the absence of substantial debate here at this point.
Two very good counterpoints but let me predict the obvious from the past so called "debates" of his.
He will counter with nothing...
Or something completely not related or
something like a diatribe post of nutcase bullshit
Then of course he cries that nobody will debate him
Call him, Tax No More, Dave Rogers or Boxhard but he really the King Fraud or should I say King Frog. Hahahhahaa. Inside joke here between the two of us and oh yeah Frederich.
WHAT a joke, you must have been dropped on your head!

Go back to you other names and stupid rants!

LMAO!
danisanidiot

Fairview, PA

#38679 Oct 8, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if these people will get their FREE idiotcare??

The facility, which was opened in July 2010 with a groundbreaking attended by Obama, has yet to produce a single battery for the Chevrolet Volt, the troubled electric car from General Motors. The plant's batteries also were intended to be used in Ford's electric Focus.

Production of the taxpayer-subsidized Volt has been plagued by work stoppages, and the effect has trickled down to companies and plants that build parts for it -- including the batteries.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/08/lg-plant...

I mean talking about a freaking JOKE!

GO OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!
danisanidiot

Fairview, PA

#38680 Oct 8, 2012
$150 million in taxpayer funds!

Yep $150 million GONE, pissed away!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Fri Pirates booty 5,495
Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Fri SMH 38
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Fri vlad tepes 53
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Oct 17 Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Question Oct 5 Helpneeded 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs