trucker

United States

#1 Dec 10, 2011
They are saying no pursue of tax increase. I say hats off to the employees but taxpayer wise up. The budget isn't balance by over $200,000 where is that coming from? Penn Township has been going down hill the last five years. Maybe no tax increase now but later it will be like West Manheim a big increase all at one time.
penntownship corrupt

Hanover, PA

#2 Mar 11, 2012
Here is what you do for the 200k. Auction off the criminal Mike Johnsons house which no one will buy and then have the FBI investigate all the other commissioners who served with him and took kickbacks from the builders and send them to jail. Investigate the criminal builders(Myers)too and throw them all in jail.They ruined a once nice area to live in.
Truth Hurts

Hanover, PA

#3 Mar 12, 2012
You make it so a persons trash will only be picked up if it is in a Penn township garbage bag and then sell those bags for $3 a bag, you can make millions ripping people off the old school mob way. Oh what a sec, their already doing that never mind carry on.
trucker

Hanover, PA

#4 Mar 12, 2012
Think we have two issues here. When the citizens voted Mr. Johnson in office they thought he was the best thing since sliced bread. I guess you could say the residents of Penn Township couldn't see the forrest for the trees. Garbage we have two choices besides paying $ 3.00 a bag. Choice number one, pay a monthly fee regardless how much you put out, meaning the poor little old lady with only one bag every two weeks pays for what equals two bags a week, or the second option don't put anything out for garbage and dump it in the neighbors yard. We are quick to blame others when its really our fault in not attending meetings and or not voting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 30 min Abdul is wrong 51,498
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts 11 hr Petal Power 2
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Fri Just Saying 3,999
bulllys at the work place. Fri Petal Power 3
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Thu Sl of bendover 5,468
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Hanover Police Force Sep 15 Jeremy 1
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search