In what profession is most likely for...

In what profession is most likely for someone to cheat on their spouse in?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

curious

Maple Grove, MN

#1 Apr 6, 2009
There are numerous jobs out there with all the opportunity in the world for a spouse to cheat on their other. There are alot of hard working individuals out there unsuspecting too. I would like to know; which ones do other people think they are. Health care profession is my first choice. What's yours?

Since: Jan 09

Harrisburg, PA

#2 Apr 6, 2009
curious wrote:
There are numerous jobs out there with all the opportunity in the world for a spouse to cheat on their other. There are alot of hard working individuals out there unsuspecting too. I would like to know; which ones do other people think they are. Health care profession is my first choice. What's yours?
Seen a lot in Fortune 500 companies and Law Offices, due to the amount of hours these people put in. I have also seen an high divorce rate among police officers, which again I think is due to the nature of the work.
MyWorld

Harrisburg, PA

#3 Apr 6, 2009
I would also say police officers is a pretty big one. I know of a few state police who are experiencing this as we speak! Teachers have to rank somewhere on the list, maybe not as high.
my two cents worth

Mansfield, OH

#4 Apr 7, 2009
I would say Police/Fire/EMS/Military. You figure. You have a group of men and women who spend so much time together like training and such. The main thing is the common interest. It is bound to happen.
EEE

Reinholds, PA

#5 Apr 7, 2009
I would definitely say military. Also, restaurants. It's pretty sleezy behind the scenes in a lot of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police log: Subject defecated on a porch 3 hr Steve Gratman 6
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Sun Lippy has a small... 7,312
Fill dirt Jun 19 Steve Gratman 6
Review: Hanover School Of Ballet (Aug '11) Jun 17 olddancemom 4
News 13 nabbed in prostitution bust (Mar '08) Jun 3 Anonymous 46
News Klan plans rallies in Pa. (Aug '06) Jun 3 Fitus T Bluster 378
News Photos: Annual shearing day at Littlestown alpacaa May '17 Fitus busted sphi... 2

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages