Ex-bank teller charged with theft

Ex-bank teller charged with theft

There are 27 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Ex-bank teller charged with theft. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A mandatory five-day vacation for an Adams County National Bank employee led to the discovery of almost $34,000 in missing money that apparently had been taken just days earlier, according to Hanover Borough Police reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wilma

Muncy, PA

#21 Apr 20, 2011
Charlie Scene wrote:
<quoted text>
no nerves hit but if you are going to call someone uneducated, atleast make sure you spell check your shit first
ok I can do that, no problem, and please make sure you proof read before you post something...educated or uneducated no one is perfect and I'm sure you aren't and have lots of skeletons in your closet so don't judge. This girl is innocent and that's all that matters. She is going through enough right now and doesn't need stupid shit like this on top of it,that's all I'm trying to say. We were both wrong for even commenting stupid shit like this.
wilma

Muncy, PA

#22 Apr 20, 2011
Charlie Scene wrote:
<quoted text>
no nerves hit but if you are going to call someone uneducated, atleast make sure you spell check your shit first
Listen educated, uneducated it doesn't matter. You started the shit by saying about supporting the "coke habit", all I'm saying is that this girl is innocent and is going through enough right now that she shouldn't be going through. I hope you or a family member or child never have to go through what she is going through right now because you wouldn't appreciate this bullshit either. Everyone will form their own opinions and that's fine....have some respect
Charlie Scene

Montezuma, IA

#23 Apr 21, 2011
wilma wrote:
<quoted text>Listen educated, uneducated it doesn't matter. You started the shit by saying about supporting the "coke habit", all I'm saying is that this girl is innocent and is going through enough right now that she shouldn't be going through. I hope you or a family member or child never have to go through what she is going through right now because you wouldn't appreciate this bullshit either. Everyone will form their own opinions and that's fine....have some respect
You know what, you're totally right, i was wrong. What I should have posted was got to support that meth habit somehow. Silly me! I hate it when I get my drugs mixed up. I will make sure to double check my postings next time to make sure I have the right drug listed.
Joker

Hanover, PA

#24 Apr 21, 2011
wilma wrote:
<quoted text>Listen educated, uneducated it doesn't matter. You started the shit by saying about supporting the "coke habit", all I'm saying is that this girl is innocent and is going through enough right now that she shouldn't be going through. I hope you or a family member or child never have to go through what she is going through right now because you wouldn't appreciate this bullshit either. Everyone will form their own opinions and that's fine....have some respect
Hey you joker. Posting something on these stupid message boards should not effect anyone. Don't read the shitt if you don't like it. Don't worry about what people write. There ain't nothing you can do about it. Call your lawyer...tell you mommy, your daddy.
slammer time

Fayetteville, PA

#25 Jul 3, 2011
Maybe she stole the money to support her old mans habit! as we all know those black guys like their drugs, and shes married to one.
Charlie Scene

Montezuma, IA

#26 Jul 6, 2011
slammer time wrote:
Maybe she stole the money to support her old mans habit! as we all know those black guys like their drugs, and shes married to one.
ah that they sure do... but do not forget her own meth habit!
Oh really

Shippensburg, PA

#27 Jul 18, 2011
I know a lady thats been with that same bank, for over 20 years, She knows her and said she don't doubt for one minute that she stole the money!She also said she was a know it all that did'nt mind showing off!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 14 hr Idiots 7,643
News Police investigate attempted robbery, two robbe... 20 hr Fitius T Bluster 1
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Apr 8 Cymarron 16
Snyder's Lance - Morrisville NC Mar 21 Pat Connolly 18
Medical Littlestown Community pool Feb '18 Davenport 4
News New stores to Hanover (Dec '10) Jan '18 Bry 126
don't date in this S%I^hole town Jan '18 Jsmith 1

Hanover Jobs

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages