Snyder's of Hanover
Pirates

Rochester, NY

#5536 Jun 14, 2014
ibo sucker no more wrote:
<quoted text> I HearU All... If U Can , Pepperidge Farm Cookies Is Great... Im Very Happy WithThis Group..
Snyders has a great product , but their treatment of the IBO's is atrocious . They say they are making changes but I have yet to see any. I must admit our DM's up here to a very nice job , my issue is not with them, it's with Hanover
S-l of bend over

Nashville, TN

#5537 Jun 15, 2014
ibo sucker no more wrote:
<quoted text> I HearU All... If U Can , Pepperidge Farm Cookies Is Great... Im Very Happy WithThis Group..
yeah got a buddy that owns a territory , straight 20 percent no promo allowance full commish on cross docks minus a pallet fee which is fair , get paid for SAMs and Costco which he never touches so yes it is nite and day over s-l of bendover .. You are going to pay probably around 30 to 1 mutiple for it but pay it off you got something .
ibo sucker no more

Stanfield, NC

#5538 Jun 15, 2014
Snyder lance does have good product. I Had A Route about 2 year. My Issue Were With S/L . Dm Tried To Treat Me Like A Employee, Had To Put HiM In HisPlac A Few Times. I Kept My Number Up And Sold My Route For A Profit. I Staye Stressed For 2 Years, NoW I FeelLike I Have A Life .While U Are There Dont LeT Them Make U Put Product IN That U Dont Want. Make The Best Of It While Your There And Remember, Do What IsBest For Your Company.
Pretzel dude

Greenwood, IN

#5539 Jun 16, 2014
Okay.. So crackers don't sell anymore.. Pretzels are slow.. Haven't made a check for quite a while.. I try to pick up cash stops.. I go into some independent c-stores only to find them packed with our products being sold to them by someone else.. There are no c-store routes in my state. Those dirty bastards are selling to non IBOs off of the street. WTF!?!?!!!!
S-l of bend over

United States

#5540 Jun 16, 2014
Pretzel dude wrote:
Okay.. So crackers don't sell anymore.. Pretzels are slow.. Haven't made a check for quite a while.. I try to pick up cash stops.. I go into some independent c-stores only to find them packed with our products being sold to them by someone else.. There are no c-store routes in my state. Those dirty bastards are selling to non IBOs off of the street. WTF!?!?!!!!
lol u act like you are surprised ..
snackman

Shippensburg, PA

#5541 Jun 17, 2014
new giant planograms are a joke. One row of everything , and they wonder why the sales are down. The people at S-L who make the planograms should be fired because they are clueless.It makes extra work for us when they do a reset ,because we have to go in and fix things. Wake up management before you run the Co into the ground
Always Something66

United States

#5542 Jun 17, 2014
Does anyone know steps after parting ways with the company on what takes place?
IS-l of bend over

Nashville, TN

#5543 Jun 17, 2014
snackman wrote:
new giant planograms are a joke. One row of everything , and they wonder why the sales are down. The people at S-L who make the planograms should be fired because they are clueless.It makes extra work for us when they do a reset ,because we have to go in and fix things. Wake up management before you run the Co into the ground
yep the target sets suck as well .

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5544 Jun 17, 2014
SL should be ashamed to let us IBO's struggle daily.The SL system is so 1 sided the IBO's will never get ahead. Grossing $40k-$50k to operate a route is FAILURE!! The routes are too small and need to be at least 10k average per week to survive. Either pay us 20% or give us more stores to have a chance!! You execs with your company car and free gas try being an IBO for a few months and see how much is left after you pay expenses.
Wharfs for cape cod

Elizabethtown, PA

#5545 Jun 18, 2014
I'm trying as hard as Snyders is trying.
Pirates

Rochester, NY

#5546 Jun 21, 2014
Wharfs for cape cod wrote:
I'm trying as hard as Snyders is trying.
Out of all the comments Wharfs has just said it best! Give what you get !

Since: May 14

Lake Butler, FL

#5547 Jun 21, 2014
crazy times....sluggish sales and no real promotions.

All these new products over the last several months and nothing to show for it.
gasnack

Barnesville, GA

#5548 Jun 22, 2014
has anyone got rid of crossdock homepack at walmart? The toasty crackers are just sitting there mayby one cases since may . This goes out
to top guys at Synders, why would you mess a good thing while homepack makes up 43% of the businessim
Dumb and dumber

Nashville, TN

#5549 Jun 22, 2014
gasnack wrote:
has anyone got rid of crossdock homepack at walmart? The toasty crackers are just sitting there mayby one cases since may . This goes out
to top guys at Synders, why would you mess a good thing while homepack makes up 43% of the businessim
yeah and the dumbasses still plan on putting malt and nekot in the cardboard as well ..
Pirates

Buffalo, NY

#5550 Jun 22, 2014
mini chipster wrote:
crazy times....sluggish sales and no real promotions.
All these new products over the last several months and nothing to show for it.
Problem is there are way more snack choices now then ever before. Just wait until gas prices go to 5,6,7 bucks a gallon then you will really see some complaining and no doubt a mass exodus of IBO's

Since: Jun 13

Elmhurst, IL

#5551 Jun 25, 2014
Korn Krunchers EPIC FAIL, no longer carrying them on my truck. Lance- new packaging EPIC FAIL, they better change it back quick or i will no longer carry these on the truck either!
slimy lance

Oxford, MA

#5553 Jun 25, 2014
it's every ibo 4 himself/herself because once u sign along the dotted line u have become mince meat 2 sl's evil ways. they r taking advantage of every ibo, and will continue 2 do so until we wise up. wising up means getting an attorney involved, and not allowing this nonsense 2 continue. think of the meaning of an ibo, independent business owner. what do we own? what we own is all their expenses. what right do they have 2 tell us how 2 run our business? lawyers aren't always the answer, but in this case they just might be our only hope.
lancelotofmoney 4aroute

Oxford, MA

#5554 Jun 25, 2014
money.money,money. that's the sound of the cash registers in sl's managements greedy minds. 2 kinds of people in this world, 1. the ones that actually do the work ex..ibo's, and, 2. the ones that take all the credit. ex. sl management. the bozos that run this company don't actually do any work. they just reap the benefits of all the hard working ibo's that pay their inflated salaries. take that u scoundrels.
snackman

Shippensburg, PA

#5555 Jun 26, 2014
getting another crossdock of lance crackers in walmart next week,still have a full pallet in there from the last time. S-L is making a killing on this and the ibo loses again. 12% net thanks S-L for taking care of your ibo's,you guys suck!!!!!!!!!! Hope management reads this because this is bullshit and when you get sued again I will laugh my ass off. You wonder why the ibo's have attitudes,its because we are tired of getting screwed by this half ass co.
Dce

Toledo, OH

#5556 Jun 26, 2014
snackman wrote:
getting another crossdock of lance crackers in walmart next week,still have a full pallet in there from the last time. S-L is making a killing on this and the ibo loses again. 12% net thanks S-L for taking care of your ibo's,you guys suck!!!!!!!!!! Hope management reads this because this is bullshit and when you get sued again I will laugh my ass off. You wonder why the ibo's have attitudes,its because we are tired of getting screwed by this half ass co.
what happened last time they got sued

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Jul 10 Truthfull1 11
Review: Happy Nails Jul 8 George Costanza 2
News Heroin sentence 12 years (Jun '10) Jun '15 gab 93
Snyder lance May '15 Torts 3
News 12-time DUI repeater gets up to 7 years in prison (Sep '08) Apr '15 Trista Biddle 23
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Mar '15 Fannie Pak 2
Second eagle Mar '15 Vlossak 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages