Snyder's of Hanover

Since: Jun 13

Saint Charles, IL

#5551 Jun 25, 2014
Korn Krunchers EPIC FAIL, no longer carrying them on my truck. Lance- new packaging EPIC FAIL, they better change it back quick or i will no longer carry these on the truck either!
slimy lance

Worcester, MA

#5553 Jun 25, 2014
it's every ibo 4 himself/herself because once u sign along the dotted line u have become mince meat 2 sl's evil ways. they r taking advantage of every ibo, and will continue 2 do so until we wise up. wising up means getting an attorney involved, and not allowing this nonsense 2 continue. think of the meaning of an ibo, independent business owner. what do we own? what we own is all their expenses. what right do they have 2 tell us how 2 run our business? lawyers aren't always the answer, but in this case they just might be our only hope.
lancelotofmoney 4aroute

Worcester, MA

#5554 Jun 25, 2014
money.money,money. that's the sound of the cash registers in sl's managements greedy minds. 2 kinds of people in this world, 1. the ones that actually do the work ex..ibo's, and, 2. the ones that take all the credit. ex. sl management. the bozos that run this company don't actually do any work. they just reap the benefits of all the hard working ibo's that pay their inflated salaries. take that u scoundrels.
snackman

Shippensburg, PA

#5555 Jun 26, 2014
getting another crossdock of lance crackers in walmart next week,still have a full pallet in there from the last time. S-L is making a killing on this and the ibo loses again. 12% net thanks S-L for taking care of your ibo's,you guys suck!!!!!!!!!! Hope management reads this because this is bullshit and when you get sued again I will laugh my ass off. You wonder why the ibo's have attitudes,its because we are tired of getting screwed by this half ass co.
Dce

Taylor, MI

#5556 Jun 26, 2014
snackman wrote:
getting another crossdock of lance crackers in walmart next week,still have a full pallet in there from the last time. S-L is making a killing on this and the ibo loses again. 12% net thanks S-L for taking care of your ibo's,you guys suck!!!!!!!!!! Hope management reads this because this is bullshit and when you get sued again I will laugh my ass off. You wonder why the ibo's have attitudes,its because we are tired of getting screwed by this half ass co.
what happened last time they got sued
gasnack

Covington, GA

#5557 Jun 27, 2014
snackman i pray that you are just kidding about the crossdock .Walmart said no more .I am tired of worring about this company do what i can an go home
Sammy of Miam

Jacksonville, FL

#5558 Jun 27, 2014
Dce wrote:
<quoted text>what happened last time they got sued
Last time they got sued it cost Snyder's 10 million : See article below

Pretzel Maker Settles With Delivery Drivers For $10M
Share us on: Twitter Facebook LinkedIn By Jesse Greenspan 0 Comments
Law360, New York (March 30, 2010, 2:16 PM ET)-- Two subsidiaries of snack food company Snyder's of Hanover, which specializes in pretzels, have agreed to pay $10 million to settle class and collective action allegations that they misclassified their delivery drivers as independent operators rather than as employees.

The lead plaintiffs and the two subsidiaries, SOH Distribution Co. Inc. and G&A Snack Distributing Inc., filed a joint motion Monday with the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania requesting that a judge preliminarily approve the settlement, certify a class for settlement purposes only...
To view the full article, take a free trial now.

Already a subscriber? Click here to login
Sammy of Miami

Jacksonville, FL

#5559 Jun 27, 2014
Have to be a subscriber of this law site to get more info on this
Dumb and dumber

Arcadia, SC

#5560 Jun 27, 2014
gasnack wrote:
snackman i pray that you are just kidding about the crossdock .Walmart said no more .I am tired of worring about this company do what i can an go home
nope got one more cracker cross dock coming .. And u know if Walmart changes it's mind about cross docks snyders will cram as many as they can down our throats , Its all about getting a number so stock holders are happy and the upper management clowns cash fat bonuses .. They don't give a crap if you make 2 percent on it .

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5561 Jun 27, 2014
Noticing this thread is up to 5325 now. Bottom line we are tired of getting screwed over day in and day out.I honestly don't think It will get any better.I wished it would because I enjoy the work,but it's not paying the bills and that's what counts.
Billy said yes

Ashburn, VA

#5562 Jun 27, 2014
Wow, right now I have an endcap at Walmart that is packed with Lance crackers. If they get another cross dock, the manager is gonna be pissed. Does Snyders realize you can only jam so much in before Walmart goes apeshit? Wow, this is just wow
Old School Lance Man

Holly Springs, NC

#5563 Jun 27, 2014
I retired from Snyder- Lance 29 months ago after not being offered a route.....I worked for Lance for 21 1/2 years and S/L for one.......S/L has to be one of the most screwed up companies ever....I know for a fact that they have hired guys with zero route sales experience and just thrown them to the wolves on the routes.....All that mattered to S/L was that they had a warm body on the route that they could bully and run roughshod over...

I am so happy to be gone from that company and I have never looked back..
snackman

Shippensburg, PA

#5564 Jun 28, 2014
gasnack wrote:
This is no joke . coming the week of the 30th. It wouldn't be so bad if they paid us the normal margin but they make a killing on these crossdocks and the ibo loses,but I guess SL doesn't care as long as they make their money.Wake up SL before you lose all your good people and your left with crap,then you will see how far this co falls.
why

Virginia Beach, VA

#5565 Jul 1, 2014
well here we go again. holiday weekend cape cod on sale every where bogo or 2 for 5 and we have no reduced fat or original in warehouse. we only get a couple times to make any money and they f%$%#E# that up for us. now I have to tell my customers that I asked for displays that we don't have the 2 best sellers. why bother trying with these bunch of bozos
Wharfs for cape cod

Belleville, PA

#5566 Jul 1, 2014
We have plenty in our warehouse but not on sale anywhere. Holiday weeks are for Frito and Utz. We are happy on the sidelines. Who wants to merchandise on Friday anyway?? Lol
Jerry

Tucker, GA

#5567 Jul 1, 2014
Has anyone experience (or know of anyone) what happens if you walk away from your route? How about if you terminate your contract? I'm pretty much over S-L and looking to move on with my life without them!! Thanks.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5568 Jul 1, 2014
Snyders is sort of like the Hotel California...You can check out any time you like but you can never leave! HaHa
20 years as a IBO

Loganville, GA

#5569 Jul 2, 2014
Jerry wrote:
Has anyone experience (or know of anyone) what happens if you walk away from your route? How about if you terminate your contract? I'm pretty much over S-L and looking to move on with my life without them!! Thanks.
They will ruin your credit, sell your route for thousands less than you owe and then come after you with lawyers and court summons to get the difference. Best bet is to list it for sale on Mr Route and hope you break even.
Dumb and dumber

Moore, SC

#5570 Jul 2, 2014
why wrote:
well here we go again. holiday weekend cape cod on sale every where bogo or 2 for 5 and we have no reduced fat or original in warehouse. we only get a couple times to make any money and they f%$%#E# that up for us. now I have to tell my customers that I asked for displays that we don't have the 2 best sellers. why bother trying with these bunch of bozos
How do you run out of reduced fat cape cod ? Gotta love these ass clowns had no problem cashing our checks for the routes but wanna keep warehouse inventory's bare thin ..
nob

Cherokee, NC

#5571 Jul 2, 2014
I saw SL sold off some of their other companies. Also said they were going to cut back on expenses. Maybe they will cut some of the useless mgmt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's Lance - Morrisville NC Dec 5 John Doe 11
Rumor: McSherrystown Bypass is near. Nov 28 Mike _ Brushtown 1
traffic in mcsherrystown (Apr '13) Nov 22 Mike 2
News Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Oct '17 JT100uk 40
Fill dirt (Jun '17) Aug '17 Ticklish 10
News Hanover-area man charged in child sex sting (Aug '12) Aug '17 Walt 11
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug '17 Archie 15

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance