Snyder's of Hanover
S-l of bend over

Easley, SC

#5531 Jun 14, 2014
Wharfs for cape cod wrote:
Looks like Giant took us over their knee and gave us a good whippin'! Yea, we're not going to cut your SOH space all right. Once again we come in with our chin up and get knocked out. Just love being in "business" with people that don't understand business. Carl, Marty, do you hear us now?? Just keep selling us out. Maybe more directors will dump their stock and we can get some real professionals in here to lead us. Oh, I forgot Dan Morgan. Another one of our "heroes". Thanks for another year guys where we lose space in every major account. We appreciate all your love and support not to mention crappy shipper displays and cross stocks. Please find another company, please??
2014 business plan pay less for space on shelves and cram as many cross docks as they can so they can pay the ibo 10 percent !
Ask

Jackson, MS

#5532 Jun 14, 2014
S-l of bend over wrote:
<quoted text> 2014 business plan pay less for space on shelves and cram as many cross docks as they can so they can pay the ibo 10 percent !
If this is the road they travel
Then there want be any IBO just temps
Dan Morgan

UK

#5533 Jun 14, 2014
Screw the planogram! In both of my Walmarts they basically had one facing of everything. No matter how good or bad the item sold. I filled it for a couple weeks and then slowly I rearranged my whole section to the best sellers. Oh and this week I'm taking out the rest of the Korn Krunchers. You guys should do the same. More sales for you!

Since: Jun 13

Chicago, IL

#5534 Jun 14, 2014
Dan Morgan wrote:
Screw the planogram! In both of my Walmarts they basically had one facing of everything. No matter how good or bad the item sold. I filled it for a couple weeks and then slowly I rearranged my whole section to the best sellers. Oh and this week I'm taking out the rest of the Korn Krunchers. You guys should do the same. More sales for you!
I already have done this.
ibo sucker no more

Pineville, NC

#5535 Jun 14, 2014
Tattooed pretzel wrote:
Yeah snyderslance isn't the greatest. But from all that I've seen, they aren't the only dsd company that's handing out screwings. Little debbie quit selling routes to new owners, theJesé're just selling multiple routes to current owners, I personally know 5 frito guys that lost more than 20k a yard from their route alignments, and I think every bread company around here has a few chapped ass employees. No fun no where.
I HearU All... If U Can , Pepperidge Farm Cookies Is Great... Im Very Happy WithThis Group..
Pirates

Rochester, NY

#5536 Jun 14, 2014
ibo sucker no more wrote:
<quoted text> I HearU All... If U Can , Pepperidge Farm Cookies Is Great... Im Very Happy WithThis Group..
Snyders has a great product , but their treatment of the IBO's is atrocious . They say they are making changes but I have yet to see any. I must admit our DM's up here to a very nice job , my issue is not with them, it's with Hanover
S-l of bend over

Nashville, TN

#5537 Jun 15, 2014
ibo sucker no more wrote:
<quoted text> I HearU All... If U Can , Pepperidge Farm Cookies Is Great... Im Very Happy WithThis Group..
yeah got a buddy that owns a territory , straight 20 percent no promo allowance full commish on cross docks minus a pallet fee which is fair , get paid for SAMs and Costco which he never touches so yes it is nite and day over s-l of bendover .. You are going to pay probably around 30 to 1 mutiple for it but pay it off you got something .
ibo sucker no more

Pineville, NC

#5538 Jun 15, 2014
Snyder lance does have good product. I Had A Route about 2 year. My Issue Were With S/L . Dm Tried To Treat Me Like A Employee, Had To Put HiM In HisPlac A Few Times. I Kept My Number Up And Sold My Route For A Profit. I Staye Stressed For 2 Years, NoW I FeelLike I Have A Life .While U Are There Dont LeT Them Make U Put Product IN That U Dont Want. Make The Best Of It While Your There And Remember, Do What IsBest For Your Company.
Pretzel dude

Greenfield, IN

#5539 Jun 16, 2014
Okay.. So crackers don't sell anymore.. Pretzels are slow.. Haven't made a check for quite a while.. I try to pick up cash stops.. I go into some independent c-stores only to find them packed with our products being sold to them by someone else.. There are no c-store routes in my state. Those dirty bastards are selling to non IBOs off of the street. WTF!?!?!!!!
S-l of bend over

United States

#5540 Jun 16, 2014
Pretzel dude wrote:
Okay.. So crackers don't sell anymore.. Pretzels are slow.. Haven't made a check for quite a while.. I try to pick up cash stops.. I go into some independent c-stores only to find them packed with our products being sold to them by someone else.. There are no c-store routes in my state. Those dirty bastards are selling to non IBOs off of the street. WTF!?!?!!!!
lol u act like you are surprised ..
snackman

Shippensburg, PA

#5541 Jun 17, 2014
new giant planograms are a joke. One row of everything , and they wonder why the sales are down. The people at S-L who make the planograms should be fired because they are clueless.It makes extra work for us when they do a reset ,because we have to go in and fix things. Wake up management before you run the Co into the ground
Always Something66

United States

#5542 Jun 17, 2014
Does anyone know steps after parting ways with the company on what takes place?
IS-l of bend over

Nashville, TN

#5543 Jun 17, 2014
snackman wrote:
new giant planograms are a joke. One row of everything , and they wonder why the sales are down. The people at S-L who make the planograms should be fired because they are clueless.It makes extra work for us when they do a reset ,because we have to go in and fix things. Wake up management before you run the Co into the ground
yep the target sets suck as well .

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5544 Jun 17, 2014
SL should be ashamed to let us IBO's struggle daily.The SL system is so 1 sided the IBO's will never get ahead. Grossing $40k-$50k to operate a route is FAILURE!! The routes are too small and need to be at least 10k average per week to survive. Either pay us 20% or give us more stores to have a chance!! You execs with your company car and free gas try being an IBO for a few months and see how much is left after you pay expenses.
Wharfs for cape cod

Loysville, PA

#5545 Jun 18, 2014
I'm trying as hard as Snyders is trying.
Pirates

Rochester, NY

#5546 Jun 21, 2014
Wharfs for cape cod wrote:
I'm trying as hard as Snyders is trying.
Out of all the comments Wharfs has just said it best! Give what you get !

Since: May 14

United States

#5547 Jun 21, 2014
crazy times....sluggish sales and no real promotions.

All these new products over the last several months and nothing to show for it.
gasnack

Covington, GA

#5548 Jun 22, 2014
has anyone got rid of crossdock homepack at walmart? The toasty crackers are just sitting there mayby one cases since may . This goes out
to top guys at Synders, why would you mess a good thing while homepack makes up 43% of the businessim
Dumb and dumber

Nashville, TN

#5549 Jun 22, 2014
gasnack wrote:
has anyone got rid of crossdock homepack at walmart? The toasty crackers are just sitting there mayby one cases since may . This goes out
to top guys at Synders, why would you mess a good thing while homepack makes up 43% of the businessim
yeah and the dumbasses still plan on putting malt and nekot in the cardboard as well ..
Pirates

Rochester, NY

#5550 Jun 22, 2014
mini chipster wrote:
crazy times....sluggish sales and no real promotions.
All these new products over the last several months and nothing to show for it.
Problem is there are way more snack choices now then ever before. Just wait until gas prices go to 5,6,7 bucks a gallon then you will really see some complaining and no doubt a mass exodus of IBO's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Sam's Club Still Planned for Gateway? (Nov '13) Nov 22 Amanda 2
News Power outage hits rush hour (May '10) Nov 20 David Dell 16
News Ex-security guard charged in thefts at Hanover ... (May '11) Oct '16 Private 6
News Police: Littlestown woman bites child as discip... Oct '16 privone2001 3
Ummmm......yeah Oct '16 waitwhatwhowhenho... 1
Utz buys Golden Flake Jul '16 jim thompson 1
Lovely School Taxes (Jan '12) Jul '16 Jan 22

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages