Snyder's of Hanover

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5510 Jun 4, 2014
1 or 2 deep on wise chips. Doodles and popcorn do decent when there bogo. My advise don't go crazy with it. Your better off to run out than to stale it out.
Jerry

Tucker, GA

#5511 Jun 4, 2014
Does anyone know of any loopholes to just walk away from your route? Will the company buy it back? I'm having to move out if state next month because my wife got a new job. I'm not trying to loose my ass...can you get fired and have the company re-purchase your route? Any advise would be awesome! Thanks.

Location hidden

#5512 Jun 4, 2014
Your better off trying to sell it and brake even, and have that person run it until it closes. Otherwise you will lose your azz and credit if you walk away.
Ronald shoots wads

Knoxville, TN

#5513 Jun 4, 2014
Salty wrote:
We're getting Wise in our area as a partner brand. How well does it sell in your area?
white cheddar popcorn and lil cheese waffles do ok them chips are pretty slow down south .
Lance Dude

Tampa, FL

#5514 Jun 4, 2014
So, yesterday I was at Walmart and a bunch people who usually do inventory, were scanning everything. I asked a lady what they were doing. Apparently Walmart will no longer vary from store to store. Every store will look the same. So, that means if one Snyders Lance IO gets horrible space, everyone will. Keep your fingers crossed.
Just stunned

Scottsville, VA

#5515 Jun 4, 2014
Salty wrote:
We're getting Wise in our area as a partner brand. How well does it sell in your area?
In Va we do great with $2.00 Wise. Outsells any Toms product 4 to 1! Stick with puffs, crunchy doodles, plain, bbg, honey bbq, onion garlic, onion rings, and ridged sour creăm and onion. All of my Mom and Pops stores sell out every week in these!!!
Wharfs for cape cod

Shippensburg, PA

#5516 Jun 5, 2014
C'mon Lance Dud, how would inventory scanners even know something like that. You shouldn't even come on here saying something stupid like that without having more evidence than somebody taking inventory said this. Sheesh!!
New guy

Newport News, VA

#5517 Jun 5, 2014
Wharfs for cape cod wrote:
C'mon Lance Dud, how would inventory scanners even know something like that. You shouldn't even come on here saying something stupid like that without having more evidence than somebody taking inventory said this. Sheesh!!
i'm glad to see that you have moved past the calling people a douche bag phase of your life. Did you have a chance to talk to a mental health professional to work out those issues like I had recommended?
Wharfs for Cape Cod

Shippensburg, PA

#5518 Jun 6, 2014
New guy, you are still a douche bag. You earned that nickname by being a complete idiot when discussing anything pertaining to IBO's. Please crawl back under the rock from whence you came troll!
SSL

Pearl, MS

#5519 Jun 6, 2014
Anybody having cost issues and getting homepaks in walmart
Handheld has $1.84 walmart has $1.60
New guy

Newport News, VA

#5520 Jun 7, 2014
Wharfs for Cape Cod wrote:
New guy, you are still a douche bag. You earned that nickname by being a complete idiot when discussing anything pertaining to IBO's. Please crawl back under the rock from whence you came troll!
i would respond with something funnier but I'm busy making a ton of money this week as I do every week. You are probably home already today after hitting 8k got the week, I'm out here selling 8k today! Who's the douche?
S-l of bend over

Piedmont, SC

#5521 Jun 7, 2014
New guy wrote:
<quoted text>i would respond with something funnier but I'm busy making a ton of money this week as I do every week. You are probably home already today after hitting 8k got the week, I'm out here selling 8k today! Who's the douche?
lol 8k in a day but yet u have time to post on here , must be in management always lying !
Wharfs for cape cod

Shippensburg, PA

#5522 Jun 7, 2014
Hey New Douche Bag Guy, nobody believes you and nobody cares. Difference between me and you is that I work to live and you live to work. Wouldn't trade me route for yours. I do plenty. When you say you do 8k in a day you don't need me calling you a douche bag, you just prove it. By the way, thanks for again proving to all on this board that you are a douche bag and liar as well! Lol

Location hidden

#5523 Jun 7, 2014
8k in a day... ha ha what did u do take the week off. if it is true get ready for SL to buy it back from you so they can split it.
Screwed over

Jacksonville, FL

#5524 Jun 8, 2014
juicy crackers wrote:
<quoted text>just a bunch of rumors.Leagal was called a few times on this DM but nothing was done about it.One day he will say the wrong thing to the wrong ibo and he wont have a chance to save his job.Insiders say that his zone manager covers his ass every time legal is called .One day itwill get better in Fred. first they need to get rid of little hitler (wearhouse manager) then things would get better.
All whse mgrs are little Sl hitlers
Tattooed pretzel

Apollo, PA

#5526 Jun 13, 2014
Quiet on here. Everyone happy now?
Pirates

Rochester, NY

#5527 Jun 13, 2014
Tattooed pretzel wrote:
Quiet on here. Everyone happy now?
Just beaten down
Wharfs for cape cod

Loysville, PA

#5528 Jun 13, 2014
Looks like Giant took us over their knee and gave us a good whippin'! Yea, we're not going to cut your SOH space all right. Once again we come in with our chin up and get knocked out. Just love being in "business" with people that don't understand business. Carl, Marty, do you hear us now?? Just keep selling us out. Maybe more directors will dump their stock and we can get some real professionals in here to lead us. Oh, I forgot Dan Morgan. Another one of our "heroes". Thanks for another year guys where we lose space in every major account. We appreciate all your love and support not to mention crappy shipper displays and cross stocks. Please find another company, please??
Tattooed pretzel

Apollo, PA

#5529 Jun 14, 2014
Yeah snyderslance isn't the greatest. But from all that I've seen, they aren't the only dsd company that's handing out screwings. Little debbie quit selling routes to new owners, they're just selling multiple routes to current owners, I personally know 5 frito guys that lost more than 20k a yard from their route alignments, and I think every bread company around here has a few chapped ass employees. No fun no where.
snackman

Shippensburg, PA

#5530 Jun 14, 2014
Wharfs for cape cod wrote:
Looks like Giant took us over their knee and gave us a good whippin'! Yea, we're not going to cut your SOH space all right. Once again we come in with our chin up and get knocked out. Just love being in "business" with people that don't understand business. Carl, Marty, do you hear us now?? Just keep selling us out. Maybe more directors will dump their stock and we can get some real professionals in here to lead us. Oh, I forgot Dan Morgan. Another one of our "heroes". Thanks for another year guys where we lose space in every major account. We appreciate all your love and support not to mention crappy shipper displays and cross stocks. Please find another company, please??
Cold not agree with you more, this company is more worried about partner brands than building their core. the more space we lose in these accounts the more the planograms will look like crap. I for one am tired of having 1 row of everything,they will now get what sells period.. Thanks to all the people in charge of this co for doing a wonderful job, your the best!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ummmm......yeah Feb '17 yawdim 3
News Tough economy forces Bentley's to close doors (Nov '09) Feb '17 Boo Hoo 58
News Woman accused of hitting man with belt at bar, ... Jan '17 Ed S 1
News Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jan '17 Tommy 32
News Babies shaken or not? (Mar '08) Jan '17 Meep 17
News Hanover man apologizes after fighting cop Dec '16 Fitus T Bluster 1
power outage littlestown pa (Nov '14) Dec '16 Javajunkie334 7

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages