Snyder's of Hanover
Don Juan

Jacksonville, FL

#5488 May 28, 2014
wildkat wrote:
Anyone else getting the run around on stale credit for the new items we were promised back in Jan? Really tired of it all!!!!!
Show your people the Letter from Dan Morgan Senior Vice President-Sales Snyder's Lance Inc. stating this credit support on the new items.

If they give you resistance I would email Dan Morgan direct on this, bet you will see results on this. Make sure you give the individuals name who is giving you resistance on this.

if you don't have the letter, I can email
Jdub

United States

#5490 May 28, 2014
How do you get out from under your route if you don't want it anymore? My wife and I are moving out of town in the next couple of months so I need to sell/get rid of it. If I can't find a buyer are there any other options? Will the company buy it back? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.
Don Juan

Jacksonville, FL

#5491 May 28, 2014
Jdub wrote:
How do you get out from under your route if you don't want it anymore? My wife and I are moving out of town in the next couple of months so I need to sell/get rid of it. If I can't find a buyer are there any other options? Will the company buy it back? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.
Read your contract, go to Article 15 "Termination" Section states that distributor has the right to terminate the contract without cause, upon giving 60 day prior notice, This could be your "get out of jail free card"
Also in section 2 of Article 15 states distributor can terminate upon 24 hour written notice. for the listed reasons . Sounds like the 60 day notice would be easier.
if you are getting swallowed up by the S-L program I would seriously consider consulting an attorney on this. It would be a lot cheaper than allowing S-L to ruin you credit
juicy crackers

Hanover, PA

#5493 May 29, 2014
Xtra Sweet and Salty wrote:
<quoted text>. How did you hear about It , I'm one of IBO in Frederick warehouse can you please keep me posted.
just a bunch of rumors.Leagal was called a few times on this DM but nothing was done about it.One day he will say the wrong thing to the wrong ibo and he wont have a chance to save his job.Insiders say that his zone manager covers his ass every time legal is called .One day itwill get better in Fred. first they need to get rid of little hitler (wearhouse manager) then things would get better.
Don Juan

Jacksonville, FL

#5494 May 29, 2014
wildkat wrote:
Anyone else getting the run around on stale credit for the new items we were promised back in Jan? Really tired of it all!!!!!
Funny, This question was posted yesterday, received this email today :

To all IBO Partners,

As you know, we implemented an IBO New Item Stale Protection program at the start of 2014. We feel this program has been beneficial for both S-L Distribution as well as your individual businesses. The new item stale protection program affords you the ability to confidently take new items to accounts without realizing the expense for inventory that may go unsold.

For the items that originally launched in week 2 of 2014, that coverage is coming to an end this week (Saturday May 31st). However, upon review of those items, we are extending coverage on our Korn Krunchers SKUs at three major retailers through the end of 2014.

S-L Distribution is extending the stale protection program for each of our three Korn Kruncher SKUs at Walmart, Kroger and Safeway through January 3rd, 2015. If you experience out of code product at any of these three key retailers, S-L Distribution will automatically reimburse you for the cost of inventory.

To receive stale credit for these transactions, you will not need to receive a C2 from your District Sales Manager or warehouse representative. S-L Distribution will automatically process a credit directly to your settlement using handheld data from Walmart, Kroger and Safeway accounts.

Key Points:
•IBOs protected on Korn Krunchers items at Walmart, Kroger & Safeway accounts only
•Extended coverage on these items will last through January 3rd, 2015
•No C2 credits required – will be automatically reimbursed through settlement process

If you have any questions, please contact your District or Zone Manager directly.

Sincerely,

Dan Morgan

Senior Vice President – Sales

Snyder’s-Lance Inc.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5495 May 29, 2014
Glad to see...Now If we could get 20% and 1% stale credit we might feel like business partners.
Ronald shoots wads

Brevard, NC

#5496 May 29, 2014
Don Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
To all IBO Partners,
As you know, we implemented an IBO New Item Stale Protection program at the start of 2014. We feel this program has been beneficial for both S-L Distribution as well as your individual businesses. The new item stale protection program affords you the ability to confidently take new items to accounts without realizing the expense for inventory that may go unsold.
For the items that originally launched in week 2 of 2014, that coverage is coming to an end this week (Saturday May 31st). However, upon review of those items, we are extending coverage on our Korn Krunchers SKUs at three major retailers through the end of 2014.
S-L Distribution is extending the stale protection program for each of our three Korn Kruncher SKUs at Walmart, Kroger and Safeway through January 3rd, 2015. If you experience out of code product at any of these three key retailers, S-L Distribution will automatically reimburse you for the cost of inventory.
To receive stale credit for these transactions, you will not need to receive a C2 from your District Sales Manager or warehouse representative. S-L Distribution will automatically process a credit directly to your settlement using handheld data from Walmart, Kroger and Safeway accounts.
Key Points:
•IBOs protected on Korn Krunchers items at Walmart, Kroger & Safeway accounts only
•No C2 credits required – will be automatically reimbursed through settlement process
If you have any questions, please contact your District or Zone Manager directly.
Sincerely,
Dan Morgan
Snyder’s-Lance Inc.
Why waste space on these dog ass korn krunchers from this time forward ? Drop back punt ... Use that space on items that will move numbers . Just a thought !
snackman

Shippensburg, PA

#5497 May 29, 2014
Don Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
To all IBO Partners,
Key Points:
Sincerely,
Dan Morgan
Snyder’s-Lance Inc.
That's how stupid sl is. they are telling us that only walmart, safeway,and Krogers get credit,, so nobody in their right mind would carry this product in any other store. I for one have already discontinued this item from my route. What a joke!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5498 May 29, 2014
I noticed they are getting ready to change over the Malt and Nekot homepack to the new cardboard pack. Its a shame they will not own up to making a huge mistake and change it back to the original. My sales have dropped at least 50% on Toastchee and Toasty. I have to worry about Toasty going out of date in some accounts. Listen to us SL we are smarter than you think!
Ronald shoots wads

Brevard, NC

#5499 May 29, 2014
wildkat wrote:
I noticed they are getting ready to change over the Malt and Nekot homepack to the new cardboard pack. Its a shame they will not own up to making a huge mistake and change it back to the original. My sales have dropped at least 50% on Toastchee and Toasty. I have to worry about Toasty going out of date in some accounts. Listen to us SL we are smarter than you think!
malt picked up because they changed the toasty .. Who are the tards that keep making these stupid decisions that keep costing us money .
Wharfs for cape cod

Detroit, MI

#5500 May 30, 2014
My DM insists it's not the packaging. Obviously all the IBO's are wrong!
Ronald shoots wads

United States

#5501 May 30, 2014
Wharfs for cape cod wrote:
My DM insists it's not the packaging. Obviously all the IBO's are wrong!
How many s-l dm's does it take to change a lightbulb ...lol

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#5502 May 30, 2014
Your DM is obviously a bobble head, just like mine!
Wharfs for cape cod

Shippensburg, PA

#5503 May 31, 2014
It's why I dont participate in sales meetings or "snack expos". They don't hear us. They want us to hear them. Business PARTNERS listen to each other. Employers tell employees what to do. A slippery slope they travel. It's why they are getting sued once again. Wonder if that DM in Frederick gets bailed out again??
Ronald shoots wads

United States

#5504 May 31, 2014
Wharfs for cape cod wrote:
It's why I dont participate in sales meetings or "snack expos". They don't hear us. They want us to hear them. Business PARTNERS listen to each other. Employers tell employees what to do. A slippery slope they travel. It's why they are getting sued once again. Wonder if that DM in Frederick gets bailed out again??
Thats right if it aint making me money the other noise from the fool is like Charlie Brown waa waa waa ..
snackman

Shippensburg, PA

#5505 May 31, 2014
Pay us 20% and no promo allow and you would see great things from us until then filling shelves to make a living,,do you hear us SL management
Don Juan

Jacksonville, FL

#5506 Jun 1, 2014
snackman wrote:
<quoted text>That's how stupid sl is. they are telling us that only walmart, safeway,and Krogers get credit,, so nobody in their right mind would carry this product in any other store. I for one have already discontinued this item from my route. What a joke!!!!!!!!!!
If they make you carry the Korn crap , credit out week before it goes out of date, and transfer to Walmart. Let S-L eat the stales
Ronald shoots wads

Fairview, NC

#5507 Jun 1, 2014
Don Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
If they make you carry the Korn crap , credit out week before it goes out of date, and transfer to Walmart. Let S-L eat the stales
The point is wasting space we could use for something else , I understand you have to try new items these were a big dog cut loses and move on .
Bendover

Newport News, VA

#5508 Jun 1, 2014
Anyone else wondering why 2 directors on sl board dumped 12000 shares in the last week
Salty

Columbus, OH

#5509 Jun 4, 2014
We're getting Wise in our area as a partner brand. How well does it sell in your area?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ummmm......yeah Feb '17 yawdim 3
News Tough economy forces Bentley's to close doors (Nov '09) Feb '17 Boo Hoo 58
News Woman accused of hitting man with belt at bar, ... Jan '17 Ed S 1
News Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jan '17 Tommy 32
News Babies shaken or not? (Mar '08) Jan '17 Meep 17
News Hanover man apologizes after fighting cop Dec '16 Fitus T Bluster 1
power outage littlestown pa (Nov '14) Dec '16 Javajunkie334 7

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages