Snyder's of Hanover
Salty

Wooster, OH

#5467 May 22, 2014
The cross docks aren't going away. Next year, they have a # they're going up against. A # that can only be reached by more product that's not coming off of my truck. Even if you distance yourself from it and have nothing to do with it, you're competing with it. This is my "business partner"?
Wharfs for cape cod

Shippensburg, PA

#5468 May 22, 2014
Yep, I still take in my regular order. I never pull from the cross docks to fill my shelf. I actually have those displays up a long time. I agree, you have to remind walmart that the product is theirs.
get paid

Cape Canaveral, FL

#5469 May 22, 2014
mini chipster wrote:
Hey get paid, appreciate the summary on how you handle 0 terms... can you say what your weekly average is and what ratio your route has of C-Stores
I don't have any c - stores anymore....when I did though the way that worked for me was, I pulled everything for my c stores on Monday and did all my C stores on tuesday, wednesday and thursday morning. I had a good 30 of them doing around $2000 in weekly sales, and I did run out of some items but theres is always next week......Just make sure you have the top sellers and you will always be fine....running out of $1.09 salt n pepper cape cod at a c store or two for a week won't kill you...and anyway selling out of slow items means no stales....win win
SSL

Pearl, MS

#5470 May 22, 2014
Told quater sale meeting that walmart will be charge back to IBO $50 for ever out of stock
Well I can assure you if walmart is out of something it is because warehouse cut it on my order so here me Snyder Lance assholes
The first time u charge me $50 you can add this route to the long list of routes you cannot get anyone to buy now
But I did not buy this route to pay you to work
I bought it so I could make a nice living to take care of my family
I can get a job tommorrow I donot need your bullshit..
I service and take care of my accounts
So I am so mad that every time I turn around
More crap from y'all a dime here a dime there
If you want professionalism then treat us with more respect
You get back what you give out
ronald shootsblancs

Littleton, CO

#5471 May 23, 2014
Memorial Day weekend is upon us. Lots of money to be made. Lots of great products for everyone to maximize their accounts, which in turn place more money in their pockets.

Things are coming along just fine from the last discussion. IBO's here are happy to see S-L isn't all talk, no walk. Some bonus payouts are going out to the top % sales for the last quarter. Warehouse is full with lots of product, mgmt and IBO's are communiocating more, and hopefully this will spread across the country.

Have a great weekend. Be safe..........
Ronald shoots wads

United States

#5472 May 23, 2014
SSL wrote:
Told quater sale meeting that walmart will be charge back to IBO $50 for ever out of stock
Well I can assure you if walmart is out of something it is because warehouse cut it on my order so here me Snyder Lance assholes
The first time u charge me $50 you can add this route to the long list of routes you cannot get anyone to buy now
But I did not buy this route to pay you to work
I bought it so I could make a nice living to take care of my family
I can get a job tommorrow I donot need your bullshit..
I service and take care of my accounts
So I am so mad that every time I turn around
More crap from y'all a dime here a dime there
If you want professionalism then treat us with more respect
You get back what you give out
the way Walmart private label chip shelves look ... Good luck with that !
Don Juan

Jacksonville, FL

#5473 May 23, 2014
Ronald shoots wads wrote:
<quoted text> the way Walmart private label chip shelves look ... Good luck with that !
Not just the private label chips section, walk down every aisle , especially the freezer sections !
Holes everywhere,and their going to impose on fine on us ! Yeah right
Ronald shoots wads

United States

#5474 May 23, 2014
Don Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just the private label chips section, walk down every aisle , especially the freezer sections !
Holes everywhere,and their going to impose on fine on us ! Yeah right
Walmart can't inforce that they would sued bigger than hell some of the peperidge farm routes are worth 300,000 u think they are going to put up with that ? if they have service issues need to speak with the guilty parties .. probably just another shake down by s-l of bend over
Pirates

Rochester, NY

#5475 May 23, 2014
ronald shootsblancs wrote:
Memorial Day weekend is upon us. Lots of money to be made. Lots of great products for everyone to maximize their accounts, which in turn place more money in their pockets.
Things are coming along just fine from the last discussion. IBO's here are happy to see S-L isn't all talk, no walk. Some bonus payouts are going out to the top % sales for the last quarter. Warehouse is full with lots of product, mgmt and IBO's are communiocating more, and hopefully this will spread across the country.
Have a great weekend. Be safe..........
You are a real a##hole
Wharfs for cape cod

Shippensburg, PA

#5476 May 26, 2014
Hear big shake up coming in the Frederick warehouse. Reported lawsuit over a DM treating IBO's like employees. Snyders Lance already lost a 10 million dollar lawsuit over this before. Management shake up coming.
Joe mama

Jersey City, NJ

#5477 May 26, 2014
Wharfs for cape cod wrote:
Hear big shake up coming in the Frederick warehouse. Reported lawsuit over a DM treating IBO's like employees. Snyders Lance already lost a 10 million dollar lawsuit over this before. Management shake up coming.
who filed the lawsuit?
why

Virginia Beach, VA

#5478 May 26, 2014
has anyone found a way to walk away from this bullshit company and not have to go through a lot of bs from them?
Wharfs for cape cod

Shippensburg, PA

#5479 May 27, 2014
Also hearing warehouse not allowing IBOs to load in a timely fashion due to DM trying to hold meetings before they load (no meeting, no loading). Another violation. This is going to be funny.
snackman

Shippensburg, PA

#5480 May 27, 2014
Snyders will never learn they sell the the routes then still want control. Cant't have it both ways, this IBO will not let that happen
Ronald shoots wads

United States

#5481 May 27, 2014
Wharfs for cape cod wrote:
Also hearing warehouse not allowing IBOs to load in a timely fashion due to DM trying to hold meetings before they load (no meeting, no loading). Another violation. This is going to be funny.
seems to me you need to have a man to man conversation with this control freak ..
Ronald shoots wads

United States

#5482 May 27, 2014
Thought this cross dock shit was surpose to stop @ Walmart ? Crackers , okie dokie popcorn , and just got another cap cod pallet this week ..
Xtra Sweet and Salty

Germantown, MD

#5483 May 27, 2014
Wharfs for cape cod wrote:
Hear big shake up coming in the Frederick warehouse. Reported lawsuit over a DM treating IBO's like employees. Snyders Lance already lost a 10 million dollar lawsuit over this before. Management shake up coming.
. How did you hear about It , I'm one of IBO in Frederick warehouse can you please keep me posted.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5484 May 27, 2014
Anyone else getting the run around on stale credit for the new items we were promised back in Jan? Really tired of it all!!!!!
Wharfs for Cape Cod

Shippensburg, PA

#5485 May 27, 2014
I believe this DM is on this board and is giving his "insight" on problems without realizing he is one of them. I only see 2 real problems. The constant lying (the 20% promise at first meeting and the Walmart out of stocks fines the last one) and not aggressively going after shelf space in major accounts. Out of the two I want the 20% that was promised plus the lying needs to stop. They have a strange way of showing that they want to be a business partner.
Pirates

Rochester, NY

#5486 May 27, 2014
Wharfs for Cape Cod wrote:
I believe this DM is on this board and is giving his "insight" on problems without realizing he is one of them. I only see 2 real problems. The constant lying (the 20% promise at first meeting and the Walmart out of stocks fines the last one) and not aggressively going after shelf space in major accounts. Out of the two I want the 20% that was promised plus the lying needs to stop. They have a strange way of showing that they want to be a business partner.
True business partners work together , not onesided like the way SL does things . They have no desire to make things more equal with the IBO's . SL is making money and their philosophy is if you don't like it then get the hell out . No compromise on their part .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utz buys Golden Flake Jul '16 jim thompson 1
Lovely School Taxes (Jan '12) Jul '16 Jan 22
News Last chance to get free fresh produce from Agen... Jul '16 test 1
Kitchen Fitters Manchester Jul '16 ceagceog432 1
News Vigil in Gettysburg honors victims of violence Jun '16 Davenport 2
107178 PB Filled Pieces Jun '16 Mattiecakes918 1
Review: Hanover School Of Ballet (Aug '11) Jun '16 Mary jane 3

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages