Snyder's of Hanover
FORBES

Harpursville, NY

#5245 Mar 28, 2014
Bend Over Crack Ho wrote:
I have worked for Snyder for over 12 years and it was at one time the best job I ever had (part time effort for full time money) plus a territory that was growing big time until the F*cking cracker came along! I was always top 3 in the warehouse in sales and always had stupid paychecks! SINCE THE CRACKER IT'S MORE WORK LESS PAY, IF YOU GET PAID, BIG TIME!
Anyone considering Snyder's for employment needs to RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN!
On March 2, four weeks ago, I bought another route with Snyder's - Lance and I have regretted it before the ink dried! I haven't had a check in 4 weeks and have only collected 600 in cash in March. My first nine years with Snyder I never made less than 1200 a week and averaged 14 to 15. Not to mention I'm the only one that hasn't quit over that time (always covered down routes) and for that I got the smallest route for all my effort. We have had no Snyder management at all in our warehouse so I got F*cked by Lance in the pants!
Tonight I'm excited to announce that I'm putting in my 60 day notice in on Monday and I'm buying a Bimbo route. I'll be back to making the money that I'm used to 1400+ a week with a company that is committed to helping the IO's prosper.
And get this , according to S-L we are now commiting FRAUD if we make mistakes on billing.... Read your letters they sent out this week... Incredible , more BS on top of BS . Thus company just looks for ways to f@@k us over
Stiff Peter

Greenville, SC

#5246 Mar 29, 2014
FORBES wrote:
<quoted text>
And get this , according to S-L we are now commiting FRAUD if we make mistakes on billing.... Read your letters they sent out this week... Incredible , more BS on top of BS . Thus company just looks for ways to f@@k us over
lol so what is this letter saying ? We can steal promos from u but if one of ur tickets is wrong u are a thief ? Classic !
FORBES

Harpursville, NY

#5247 Mar 29, 2014
Stiff Peter wrote:
<quoted text> lol so what is this letter saying ? We can steal promos from u but if one of ur tickets is wrong u are a thief ? Classic !
LOL... Pretty much !! This company never ceases to amaze me!! It's one thing after another!! Is this not libelous?? In writing they are calling all of us thieves! Maybe the IBO's should investigate them for fraud . Instead of attacking the IBO maybe they would do well to put their resources into increasing business instead of f@@@king the IBO over... But I guess we are an easier target .. They will be getting a call from me on Monday for a further explanation on this.
Free work

Dallas, TX

#5248 Mar 29, 2014
Stiff Peter wrote:
<quoted text> lol so what is this letter saying ? We can steal promos from u but if one of ur tickets is wrong u are a thief ? Classic !
I really hope this company goes down I will have a drinking celebration in honor. Everyone's invited lol.
Free work

Denver, CO

#5250 Mar 29, 2014
Bend Over Crack Ho wrote:
<quoted text>
This is to whoever judged me clueless.
I've been doing this type of work for 30+ years and I'm calling you out. You're clueless! I know how to make money out there. My very desirable route which I built will sell with no problem has been turned into a nickel and dime route with bullish*t convince stores. It's way past time to jump ship. I used to make a ton of money with Snyder's but not no more. I'm not wasting my time on nickel and dime stops that I have never had to do before.
I've said this many times before... " The only place I'm going at 11am is HOME!" "I'm not a .99 man" and "I don't do 3's 4's or 6's you're getting 12"
"DSD IO jobs boil down to this equation - TIME vs. EFFORT = MONEY
Snyder's does not fit in this equation any more. Connivence stores are a Waste of Time with Too much Effort For Very Little Money. Connivence stores builds their business not yours. I will think of you Clueless while I'm cashing my 1400+ paychecks Every week and you're working after 5pm everyday.
I hear you loud and clear I can't even make my rent or truck payment. I'm on the edge of being on the streets cause this company has really screwed me. I have a buyer but I don't know if I will make it until closing date they closed my bank account cause I have been negative for two months. I used to make alot of money myself on my old route but now I have tapped every resource to financially keep this route running. Its not a inventory issue its the volume has dropped so much I can't even support the cost to run the route. I really do feel were you are coming from. I'm on my second route to as well.
Free work

Denver, CO

#5251 Mar 29, 2014
Does anyone no if they will mail me my check cause my bank account was in the negatives to long or will they force me to open another one? Can I direct deposit it in my savings account?
cookieman

Eagle, CO

#5252 Mar 31, 2014
FORBES wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you were not successful , they are called 1099's moron
You buy product from S_L, resell it to stores. S-Lance bills chain account, credit sales back to you. Weekly sales minus inventory purchased minus route payment minus admin. fee minus inventory carried over minus stales minus cash account sales = commission earned. when you sales exceed cost of goods sold you receive a direct deposit. If you are an LLC you should receive a 1099 if your are incorporated I believe they have no involvement to report income.

pinkeye

Bethlehem, PA

#5253 Apr 1, 2014
Go Bonnies wrote:
<quoted text>
pink....you are so full of shit....no way can you support a family of 6 on what you are making....medical, private school, mortgage , route payment, truck insurance, taxes,groceries,clothing,gas and repairs/ BULLSHIT....these corporate types that get on here and spew BS like that should take a freakin' hike...11,000 is going to get you a gross of of maybe 1850 @week....now take out all your expenses for a family of 6 and the cost of running your route??? Go peddle your bullshit elsewhere
Hey sunshine boy, I have no reason to BS. Gross is over $2000 wk, no truck payment paid cash for my old lance truck. Insurance is under $100 month. Repairs so far so good and taxes are nothing really with my write offs. Get a good accountant would be my advise. Route payment is under $300 a week and my territory is close where I Average 6k miles a year so gas is nothing ( fill up every 13 days )

So why don't you take off your panties and put mens boxers on because the whining is so old. 50% of the people doing this are doing fine, the others just want to keep blaming and pointing fingers because they are not cut out for this. Maybe that means you should get out and work for Frito .......... good luck there.
Wharfs for cape cod

Newville, PA

#5254 Apr 1, 2014
Pinkeye - you are in a small minority, you may be doing ok but the majority aren't. Don't project your kool aid drinking opinions on the majority. The fact is Snyders promised 20% and then to 17 and now to 18. They owe us 2% and a little respect. I expect to see neither. They are getting exactly what they pay for. Plain and simple. Lousy communication, poor management, lousy account reps. No increase in space anywhere in 2 years. Wake up from your pinkeye knucklehead !!
buck eye

Hanover, PA

#5255 Apr 2, 2014
Wharfs for cape cod wrote:
Pinkeye - you are in a small minority, you may be doing ok but the majority aren't. Don't project your kool aid drinking opinions on the majority. The fact is Snyders promised 20% and then to 17 and now to 18. They owe us 2% and a little respect. I expect to see neither. They are getting exactly what they pay for. Plain and simple. Lousy communication, poor management, lousy account reps. No increase in space anywhere in 2 years. Wake up from your pinkeye knucklehead !!
Now we are getting threats on being written up for not taking shippers from the wearhouse.How can they write us up for that when we eat 100% of our stale so if im write the contract states its up to us the amont of producted we want to by and the items we want to by.Why were they not taking to court yet for breaching contracts
Stiff Peter

Indianapolis, IN

#5256 Apr 2, 2014
buck eye wrote:
<quoted text>Now we are getting threats on being written up for not taking shippers from the wearhouse.How can they write us up for that when we eat 100% of our stale so if im write the contract states its up to us the amont of producted we want to by and the items we want to by.Why were they not taking to court yet for breaching contracts
man up son ! They can threaten all the want with a write up unless they guarantee it 100 percent in writing U are not going to take it .tell them u will send them a write up as well call a lawsuit !
snacktime

Elm Grove, WI

#5257 Apr 2, 2014
pinkeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sunshine boy, I have no reason to BS. Gross is over $2000 wk, no truck payment paid cash for my old lance truck. Insurance is under $100 month. Repairs so far so good and taxes are nothing really with my write offs. Get a good accountant would be my advise. Route payment is under $300 a week and my territory is close where I Average 6k miles a year so gas is nothing ( fill up every 13 days )
So why don't you take off your panties and put mens boxers on because the whining is so old. 50% of the people doing this are doing fine, the others just want to keep blaming and pointing fingers because they are not cut out for this. Maybe that means you should get out and work for Frito .......... good luck there.
I hear you Pink, I'm right on with the things you're doing. All I hear here is the same thing over and over again from the same Idiots, gets old doesn't it? Hey Frito just changed their pay scale, no more commission at all, its a flat rate year round based on sales. Frito-Lay jobs are everywhere now. I know all 8 Frito drivers in my area, 3 of them will tell all. To be honest a lot of the whiners have never worked in the grocery business let alone dsd, they buy a route and think its gonna be sunny everyday! Damn no person should ever own one of these routes with no experience, they just don't have the street smarts. I have a route in my area that got bought 8 months ago, it was way better then my route. Now the new guy doesn't do half of what I do. Matter of time before he's belly up.
20 years as a IBO

Lawrenceville, GA

#5258 Apr 2, 2014
Pinkeye and snacktime. I have forgotten more about this business than both of you together know about it. STFU both of you. You don't want to hear legit complaints against SL then don't let the door hit you on the way out. There is over 30 ibos pulling out of our warehouse. Out of the 30, 27 are happy. Two are too new to realize what they have gotten into and the other is stupid like you two just happy to have a job. If, and that's a big if, your doing as well as you claim wouldn't you want it better? That 1% you took came from here and the people posting here. You don't want to hear it? Fine, donate your 1% to charity each week because the people you two are whining about are the reason we got it. So if you want to be a cheerleaders for SL go to their site because your idiotic comments aren't welcome here you two dirty knees.
20 years as a IBO

Lawrenceville, GA

#5259 Apr 2, 2014
*unhappy* auto correct.
FORBES

Rochester, NY

#5260 Apr 2, 2014
20 years as a IBO wrote:
Pinkeye and snacktime. I have forgotten more about this business than both of you together know about it. STFU both of you. You don't want to hear legit complaints against SL then don't let the door hit you on the way out. There is over 30 ibos pulling out of our warehouse. Out of the 30, 27 are happy. Two are too new to realize what they have gotten into and the other is stupid like you two just happy to have a job. If, and that's a big if, your doing as well as you claim wouldn't you want it better? That 1% you took came from here and the people posting here. You don't want to hear it? Fine, donate your 1% to charity each week because the people you two are whining about are the reason we got it. So if you want to be a cheerleaders for SL go to their site because your idiotic comments aren't welcome here you two dirty knees.
Right on! Pink and snacktime are shills for the company. They obviously will buy all the BS that SL dishes out. And pink, I still say you are full of shit , no way are you supporting a family of six on your income. You are paying over 10,000 a year on your route payment and with all your other expenses ... No way . And as far as experience ? I have more then the both of you combined so shut the hell and don't act like you know everything about this business . When in actuality you know squat! SL loves idiots like , bend over and take it up your ass

Since: Jun 13

Salem, WI

#5261 Apr 3, 2014
FORBES wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on! Pink and snacktime are shills for the company. They obviously will buy all the BS that SL dishes out. And pink, I still say you are full of shit , no way are you supporting a family of six on your income. You are paying over 10,000 a year on your route payment and with all your other expenses ... No way . And as far as experience ? I have more then the both of you combined so shut the hell and don't act like you know everything about this business . When in actuality you know squat! SL loves idiots like , bend over and take it up your ass
20 years and forbes,

Let me ask you, was i even talking to you, why don't you STFU! Forbes if you have that much experience and still can't make ends meet it means you are not cut out for DSD, duh. I got a perfect bussiness for you, open a daycare. Trust me you will fit right in with the babies!
FORBES

Harpursville, NY

#5262 Apr 3, 2014
SnackTime wrote:
<quoted text>
20 years and forbes,
Let me ask you, was i even talking to you, why don't you STFU! Forbes if you have that much experience and still can't make ends meet it means you are not cut out for DSD, duh. I got a perfect bussiness for you, open a daycare. Trust me you will fit right in with the babies!
You are a dumb f@@k , you know that ? I never said I wasn't make ends meet. My complaints are the nickel and dimes that SL takes from us , they add up moron and you don't see that, maybe YOU should look elsewhere. This thread is not a cheerleading session on how "great" SL is, it is a forum to air our concerns because lord knows that SL doesn't give a crap! So take your own advice and STFU
Martin p staffa

Cambridge, MA

#5263 Apr 5, 2014
Warning do not by a route it sucks, you work your ass of for nothing Snyders sucks
Wharfs for cape cod

Newville, PA

#5264 Apr 5, 2014
Can I hear an amen!!
Stiff Peter

United States

#5265 Apr 5, 2014
Well them dog ass korn krunchers start going out of date in 3 weeks I better get credit for every freakin bag ! Now the dumbasses are putting 8 cases on Kroger cross docks .. Dumb !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vigil in Gettysburg honors victims of violence Jun 21 Davenport 2
107178 PB Filled Pieces Jun 15 Mattiecakes918 1
Review: Hanover School Of Ballet (Aug '11) Jun 14 Mary jane 3
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) May 25 VroomVroom717 13
News Two sentenced in construction fraud case (Feb '11) Apr '16 mymomwasscammed 28
News Last person pleads in $4.8M cocaine ring Mar '16 Fitus T Bluster 1
News Cat dies after possible abuse in Hanover Mar '16 Squach 51
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages