Snyder's of Hanover
Christina

Perris, CA

#5224 Mar 20, 2014
Fyi I spoke to several managers and Reps there and they all refused any info and denied having any. I'm not interested in a route, wasn't asking for that reason. They were to provide a distributors income information in regards to a court case but claimed they didn't have any and that's why I was questioning how they operate with their distributors. Could give a rat's ass what you think forbes
Free work

Houston, TX

#5225 Mar 20, 2014
Free work wrote:
I'm in Texas and we have lost so many partner brands and space in the sets. Alot of these routes are in the negatives but they keep pushing this false reality out to everyone , selling. Corporate doesn't give a damn about us. There is good routes out there but are few and far between. They are legally stealing from the IBO's. They need to do the honorable thing and increase the margin or give us stale releif or reconstruct the damn routes. Nobody is making money down here we are all mostly in the negatives. I don't know how the snyders family sleeps at night.
Point being how can you charge IBO's for partner brands on the cost of the route and loose the brands and not compensate any of it , that's fraudulent in my opinion. I think the company won't be able to uphold there structure as it is now in the future. Kar.a always comes back that's a fact.
FORBES

United States

#5226 Mar 21, 2014
Christina wrote:
Fyi I spoke to several managers and Reps there and they all refused any info and denied having any. I'm not interested in a route, wasn't asking for that reason. They were to provide a distributors income information in regards to a court case but claimed they didn't have any and that's why I was questioning how they operate with their distributors. Could give a rat's ass what you think forbes
So you are a plant , as I figured. Go 'F yourself "Christina "... We have enough problems without you and your questions.
Free work

Houston, TX

#5227 Mar 21, 2014
Pastor john wrote:
I ask a few weeks back even put my personel email on here, to see if anyone wanted to get an attorney! No use crying about having to feed a cow if you're still drinking the milk!! The only way sl is going to notice us is in court!! I give up I see a lot of complaining but no one makes a move, I am contacting my dm today and putting my route up for sale. But I still will get together with anyone who wants to get an attorney. As for the guy who sold more than he bought, sl doesn't know if you picked up stale or rolled product you picked up as stale.
I hired a attorney a few years ago and sent them demand letters but never filed a suite. Talked to everyone at the warehouse about coming together for it. And of course no one anties up. Put your email again.
FORBES

Rochester, NY

#5228 Mar 21, 2014
Christina wrote:
I don't blame them .. None of your damn business,
Stiff Peter

Greenville, SC

#5229 Mar 22, 2014
Free work wrote:
<quoted text> Point being how can you charge IBO's for partner brands on the cost of the route and loose the brands and not compensate any of it , that's fraudulent in my opinion. I think the company won't be able to uphold there structure as it is now in the future. Kar.a always comes back that's a fact.
Do you expect any different from snyders of bend over ? How about the allowance we are paying on partner brands that snyders justs pockets .. The partner brands pay that allowance and snyders just bends the ibo's over .
abc123

Hanover, PA

#5230 Mar 22, 2014
Wow...I have not checked the forum in a while...seems everyone has their feathers ruffled...I've seen a lot...heard a lot and everything stays about the same. My advice to everyone...make a decision to either make your route work or not. If there is nothing you can do due to lost space..lost accounts..lost products...maybe its time to make a decision to move on. However, if you think you can make it work..maybe you need to refocus..look at different possibilities...what can I do to make things better...what can I do to make this work? Maybe nothing..maybe something? One thing you need for sure is a "great" attorney...Snyders is not perfect like many other companies and might try to influence your business..know your contract..the contract is very "grey"..."littl e" people do win large settlements from "big" companies. Snyders will walk the line and sometimes cross it but they also know how far to go and if not...that's why you have your attorney...please please please...document everything you have issues with..you would be surprised what that might just do for you if needed!! I'm sure some of you already knew this or do this but if not...hopefully this will help some of you!!
Dce

Damascus, MD

#5231 Mar 22, 2014
abc123 wrote:
Wow...I have not checked the forum in a while...seems everyone has their feathers ruffled...I've seen a lot...heard a lot and everything stays about the same. My advice to everyone...make a decision to either make your route work or not. If there is nothing you can do due to lost space..lost accounts..lost products...maybe its time to make a decision to move on. However, if you think you can make it work..maybe you need to refocus..look at different possibilities...what can I do to make things better...what can I do to make this work? Maybe nothing..maybe something? One thing you need for sure is a "great" attorney...Snyders is not perfect like many other companies and might try to influence your business..know your contract..the contract is very "grey"..."littl e" people do win large settlements from "big" companies. Snyders will walk the line and sometimes cross it but they also know how far to go and if not...that's why you have your attorney...please please please...document everything you have issues with..you would be surprised what that might just do for you if needed!! I'm sure some of you already knew this or do this but if not...hopefully this will help some of you!!
can I get a amen!
Christina

Los Angeles, CA

#5232 Mar 22, 2014
It is when it's court ordered to be supplied in regards to a court case idiot
Free work

Aurora, CO

#5233 Mar 22, 2014
Stiff Peter wrote:
<quoted text> Do you expect any different from snyders of bend over ? How about the allowance we are paying on partner brands that snyders justs pockets .. The partner brands pay that allowance and snyders just bends the ibo's over .
Idk but I have a route that averages 7k and I can barley afford to pay my rent. What a damn business. Your right about those allowances, in my area i know if we loose one more partner brand it will be game over the volumes for most won't we sufficient enough to afford to run the route with recommended service.
FORBES

Rochester, NY

#5234 Mar 23, 2014
Christina wrote:
It is when it's court ordered to be supplied in regards to a court case idiot
Christina... Are you a lawyer??
FORBES

Rochester, NY

#5235 Mar 23, 2014
Stiff Peter wrote:
<quoted text> Do you expect any different from snyders of bend over ? How about the allowance we are paying on partner brands that snyders justs pockets .. The partner brands pay that allowance and snyders just bends the ibo's over .
Exactly! Just another example of S-L screwing us over , there is no reason for them not to give us 100% of the PA , especially on partner brands. Initially I was told that partner brands only kick back 81%, when I was told otherwise by someone who worked for a partner brand I pressed S-L on this. After denying this again they finally admitted to getting 100% of the PA. Just more lies .
Stiff Peter

United States

#5236 Mar 23, 2014
FORBES wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Just another example of S-L screwing us over , there is no reason for them not to give us 100% of the PA , especially on partner brands. Initially I was told that partner brands only kick back 81%, when I was told otherwise by someone who worked for a partner brand I pressed S-L on this. After denying this again they finally admitted to getting 100% of the PA. Just more lies .
and some of them partner brand allowances @ publix are out of control .. Example they ran food should taste good for 2 for 4 .. Giving them the product for 1.05 so you mean to tell me they almost making 100 percent on sale item ? Sounds like s/l having a ibo shakedown to me ...
Pirates Fan

United States

#5237 Mar 23, 2014
Stiff Peter wrote:
<quoted text> and some of them partner brand allowances @ publix are out of control .. Example they ran food should taste good for 2 for 4 .. Giving them the product for 1.05 so you mean to tell me they almost making 100 percent on sale item ? Sounds like s/l having a ibo shakedown to me ...
No shakedown , just Snyders f###### us over...why give IBO's 100% of the PA back?? This company doesn't have the class that Pepperidge has , they give their distributors 100% of the PA back and they, THE IBO's , make a solid 20%. The jerks that run SL could not care less whether or not we make it, they want to line their pockets from our hard work, if we suffer what do they care?

Question? Who works the hardest and makes the most money for this company? Is it the pencil neck geeks that sit behind a desk? No! It's the IBO's! We are out here in blizzards , single digit temps, 95 degree weather busting our asses pushing the Snyder brand , and what do they do for us? Set up these ridiculous contests so we can try and get back some of the money they steal from us! Please. Why not up our percentages so we can make a decent living ? You have these Vp's that basically do squat and are making what? 200,000 a year? And they have the balls to tell us if we want to make more then we just have to work harder...Work harder?? I would love for one of these idiots to work with me a month in the winter and try and live off of what I make. He wouldn't last two weeks
Dce

Richmond, VA

#5238 Mar 23, 2014
Are we still bitching about pa. It was in the contract we signed. I don't like it you don't like but there nothing that is going to change so move on! Focus on ways to beat pa. We get our sales planners about a month early and places that allow me to leave backstock. I put my initial display full in a a week or two early even if I have to rebox it in other boxes to disguise it. Think outside the box.
Snack man

Canton, MA

#5239 Mar 23, 2014
Dce wrote:
Are we still bitching about pa. It was in the contract we signed. I don't like it you don't like but there nothing that is going to change so move on! Focus on ways to beat pa. We get our sales planners about a month early and places that allow me to leave backstock. I put my initial display full in a a week or two early even if I have to rebox it in other boxes to disguise it. Think outside the box.
So to beat SL you have to cheat the customer. You don' t think it will come back to haunt you some day, because karma is a bitch. Is it really worth doing this of you get caught. How will you go home and tell the wife. I made an extra 100 this week but lost my route and will be lucky if I get any money after SL sells it. Some people are real brain surgeons.
Free work

Denver, CO

#5240 Mar 23, 2014
Pirates Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No shakedown , just Snyders f###### us over...why give IBO's 100% of the PA back?? This company doesn't have the class that Pepperidge has , they give their distributors 100% of the PA back and they, THE IBO's , make a solid 20%. The jerks that run SL could not care less whether or not we make it, they want to line their pockets from our hard work, if we suffer what do they care?
Question? Who works the hardest and makes the most money for this company? Is it the pencil neck geeks that sit behind a desk? No! It's the IBO's! We are out here in blizzards , single digit temps, 95 degree weather busting our asses pushing the Snyder brand , and what do they do for us? Set up these ridiculous contests so we can try and get back some of the money they steal from us! Please. Why not up our percentages so we can make a decent living ? You have these Vp's that basically do squat and are making what? 200,000 a year? And they have the balls to tell us if we want to make more then we just have to work harder...Work harder?? I would love for one of these idiots to work with me a month in the winter and try and live off of what I make. He wouldn't last two weeks
No where near the class of treatment of Pepperidge Farm.
slam jam

Hanover, PA

#5241 Mar 24, 2014
Free work wrote:
<quoted text> No where near the class of treatment of Pepperidge Farm.
No hmo,s
Stiff Peter

Spartanburg, SC

#5242 Mar 24, 2014
Pirates Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
My point on my post is no store should make 95 percent profit on a sale item .. Maybe 40 percent @ the most
ibo sucker

Fayetteville, NC

#5243 Mar 26, 2014
Wtf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kitchen Fitters Manchester 13 hr ceagceog432 1
News Vigil in Gettysburg honors victims of violence Jun 21 Davenport 2
107178 PB Filled Pieces Jun 15 Mattiecakes918 1
Review: Hanover School Of Ballet (Aug '11) Jun 14 Mary jane 3
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) May '16 VroomVroom717 13
News Two sentenced in construction fraud case (Feb '11) Apr '16 mymomwasscammed 28
News Last person pleads in $4.8M cocaine ring Mar '16 Fitus T Bluster 1

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages