sam

Secaucus, NJ

#5189 Mar 17, 2014
What does everybody think about new incentive program.
Tattooed droopy

Apollo, PA

#5190 Mar 17, 2014
sam wrote:
What does everybody think about new incentive program.
whats new about the current one? Or are you referring to the Olympic thing?
snacktime

Lake Zurich, IL

#5191 Mar 17, 2014
Today I was in a grocery store, imagine that, A woman and her two kids were shopping, one of the children didn't get the particular easter candy he wanted. That boy threw a fit and start crying so hard all of the store could hear him. The mother did not give in. Any Irony, all you cry babys should go to work, quit pointing fingers at someone else. You are to blame, go sell cry baby candy.. 3/4 of you can't sell anyways. Please start talking about something productive
Stiff Peter

Ellenboro, NC

#5192 Mar 17, 2014
snacktime wrote:
Today I was in a grocery store, imagine that, A woman and her two kids were shopping, one of the children didn't get the particular easter candy he wanted. That boy threw a fit and start crying so hard all of the store could hear him. The mother did not give in. Any Irony, all you cry babys should go to work, quit pointing fingers at someone else. You are to blame, go sell cry baby candy.. 3/4 of you can't sell anyways. Please start talking about something productive
so candy ass u took the time to post this ? And talking about being productive !
Wharfs for cape cod

Three Springs, PA

#5193 Mar 17, 2014
Hey Snacktime - if it wasn't for guys pointing this stuff out you may have not gotten your extra 1%- you owe guys on the forum. The squeaky wheel gets the grease you knucklehead. Read and learn you buttkisser!!
Pastor john

Nitro, WV

#5194 Mar 17, 2014
Who is this snack time?? Must be a company man or woman, you put ppl down because they express their opinion?? What's the deal? if you want something productive go to the ibo website! In this forum ppl talk about how they feel, and how they are made feel, by a big bully company that is full of hypocrisy, and lies!! After MANY YEARS of working with the big companies, I can say this is the worst I have ever dealt with!! I happen to like seeing ppl blow off steam on here, it makes me know I'm not the only one, being done dirty. This company is full of liars, and cheats. Just the other day I picked up and lost 11 cases of cream cheese crackers, want to know how many sl had sold overtop of me to walmart??? Answer ten cases!! This company is worse than a two timing woman!! They act like you can make good money but in reality you are a slave to their ways. I was offered today to turn my route in, and of course lose everything I have invested!! I'd rather sue and see someone go to jail!!

Since: Jun 13

Winnebago, IL

#5195 Mar 17, 2014
Pastor john wrote:
Who is this snack time?? Must be a company man or woman, you put ppl down because they express their opinion?? What's the deal? if you want something productive go to the ibo website! In this forum ppl talk about how they feel, and how they are made feel, by a big bully company that is full of hypocrisy, and lies!! After MANY YEARS of working with the big companies, I can say this is the worst I have ever dealt with!! I happen to like seeing ppl blow off steam on here, it makes me know I'm not the only one, being done dirty. This company is full of liars, and cheats. Just the other day I picked up and lost 11 cases of cream cheese crackers, want to know how many sl had sold overtop of me to walmart??? Answer ten cases!! This company is worse than a two timing woman!! They act like you can make good money but in reality you are a slave to their ways. I was offered today to turn my route in, and of course lose everything I have invested!! I'd rather sue and see someone go to jail!!
Now who is pastor john, lmao. You are the most ignorant person yet! 1% of nothing is nothing, why don't you go cry some more,(here's a tissue for you) idiots on this site, its funny though, kinda like keeping up with the kardasions, can't spell their name but same difference!
FORBES

Rochester, NY

#5196 Mar 17, 2014
snacktime wrote:
Today I was in a grocery store, imagine that, A woman and her two kids were shopping, one of the children didn't get the particular easter candy he wanted. That boy threw a fit and start crying so hard all of the store could hear him. The mother did not give in. Any Irony, all you cry babys should go to work, quit pointing fingers at someone else. You are to blame, go sell cry baby candy.. 3/4 of you can't sell anyways. Please start talking about something

productive
You are an idiot ... Again , if you don't like this discussion then shut your mouth and keep your simple thoughts to yourself
sam

Secaucus, NJ

#5197 Mar 17, 2014
Pastor john wrote:
why would they want u to turn your route in
THEN QUIT

Wilson, NC

#5198 Mar 17, 2014
Pastor John and the others, at some point its not worth the obvious mental anguish. You have to know when to cut your losses. You've talked yourself out of having a chance. I hate the cross dock pallets too but If you lost 10 cases its your fault for not moving the product somewhere it could sell. That product had 6 months on it, no route anywhere that cant sell 2 cases a month of that. Its the negativity that causes this. You are being asked to turn in your route because apparently you're incapable of doing the job probably because you talked yourself out of giving yourself a chance. It aint great, some we control some we don't. If you're not making a living then its not worth it. The ones who are making an effort are better off in the long run when yall give up.
FORBES

Rocky Hill, CT

#5199 Mar 18, 2014
THEN QUIT wrote:
Pastor John and the others, at some point its not worth the obvious mental anguish. You have to know when to cut your losses. You've talked yourself out of having a chance. I hate the cross dock pallets too but If you lost 10 cases its your fault for not moving the product somewhere it could sell. That product had 6 months on it, no route anywhere that cant sell 2 cases a month of that. Its the negativity that causes this. You are being asked to turn in your route because apparently you're incapable of doing the job probably because you talked yourself out of giving yourself a chance. It aint great, some we control some we don't. If you're not making a living then its not worth it. The ones who are making an effort are better off in the long run when yall give up.
You just don't get it do you? It's obvious you're a shill for SL, with that said I ask you this ... What is wrong with IBO's venting in this forum?? We all know that the higher ups in SL don't listen and don't care so it's a way for us to bond ! Misery loves company ! And who knows , maybe some day SL will open their eyes and realize the IBO's are the ones driving the success of this company , not the DM's , VP's, lawyers, comptrollers or the CEO! It's the rapport we have with our customers not just the product we sell. You can have the greatest product in the world but you have idiots selling you will never succeed as a company . So open your eyes management ... We know you read all these posts!
Christina

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

#5200 Mar 18, 2014
I would like to know how the payroll works for an independent distributor. I owned a bread route in the past as an independent distributor and was paid directly by that company. However, Snyder's/lance is telling me they don't handle any payroll or income for their independent distributors. Obviously their products aren't being delivered for free, someone has to be paying the distributor, so who?
Wharfs for cape cod

Three Springs, PA

#5201 Mar 19, 2014
For all you guys that think you're doing so great google Snyders Lance bonuses and see what Carl Lee and the crew are pulling in - over a million a year plus stock options, etc. And what have they done directly for you pray tell??? Nothing!! Zero, nada!! So don't give me the "stick your nose to the grindstone" crap! I've been around long enough to know better. They are in it for themselves and so am I. They don't care about me and the feelings mutual. I do what I can for my customers but in the long run it matters most what Snyders Lance is willing to invest in them and me. Hey, ya get what ya pay for. You're getting 17% worth of effort. Pay us the 20%(that you promised) and you might see some change. This whole situation is disappointing. It could be so much better. It's the cocky Snyders Lance attitude that disturbs me the most and the ones that have done the least in this company seem to have it. Like "snack time" and "then quit" - you are either management trolls of newbies, one or the other.
Pastor john

Nitro, WV

#5202 Mar 19, 2014
They did not ask me to give up my route, I told management I wanted to give it up!! The manager said sl would take it over and run it until it sold and then give me whatever profit was left, but when I saw the paper work it did not state no such thing!!
forbes

Pittsford, NY

#5203 Mar 19, 2014
Christina wrote:
I would like to know how the payroll works for an independent distributor. I owned a bread route in the past as an independent distributor and was paid directly by that company. However, Snyder's/lance is telling me they don't handle any payroll or income for their independent distributors. Obviously their products aren't being delivered for free, someone has to be paying the distributor, so who?
Seriously??
Free work

United States

#5205 Mar 19, 2014
I'm in Texas and we have lost so many partner brands and space in the sets. Alot of these routes are in the negatives but they keep pushing this false reality out to everyone , selling. Corporate doesn't give a damn about us. There is good routes out there but are few and far between. They are legally stealing from the IBO's. They need to do the honorable thing and increase the margin or give us stale releif or reconstruct the damn routes. Nobody is making money down here we are all mostly in the negatives. I don't know how the snyders family sleeps at night.
Dce

United States

#5206 Mar 19, 2014
Free work wrote:
I'm in Texas and we have lost so many partner brands and space in the sets. Alot of these routes are in the negatives but they keep pushing this false reality out to everyone , selling. Corporate doesn't give a damn about us. There is good routes out there but are few and far between. They are legally stealing from the IBO's. They need to do the honorable thing and increase the margin or give us stale releif or reconstruct the damn routes. Nobody is making money down here we are all mostly in the negatives. I don't know how the snyders family sleeps at night.
what partner brands did you lose and why did you lose them
Christina

Pico Rivera, CA

#5207 Mar 19, 2014
Yes very serious. Asking for a very specific and important reason

Elburn, IL

#5208 Mar 19, 2014
Wharfs for cape cod wrote:
For all you guys that think you're doing so great google Snyders Lance bonuses and see what Carl Lee and the crew are pulling in - over a million a year plus stock options, etc. And what have they done directly for you pray tell??? Nothing!! Zero, nada!! So don't give me the "stick your nose to the grindstone" crap! I've been around long enough to know better. They are in it for themselves and so am I. They don't care about me and the feelings mutual. I do what I can for my customers but in the long run it matters most what Snyders Lance is willing to invest in them and me. Hey, ya get what ya pay for. You're getting 17% worth of effort. Pay us the 20%(that you promised) and you might see some change. This whole situation is disappointing. It could be so much better. It's the cocky Snyders Lance attitude that disturbs me the most and the ones that have done the least in this company seem to have it. Like "snack time" and "then quit" - you are either management trolls of newbies, one or the other.
34 years in this bussiness , 7 with snyders. Why don't you retread your post? Start investing in yourself and your attitude, you think i give a fuck about sl? Nope, they don't care about me, i care for myself and my bussiness. You should do the same, i thought this was more of a site where distributors could bs. Why are you so concerned with others people money? I work hard, and I have it, go work for Frito lay and do the same complaing, no go work for pepperidge farm, no go work for little Debbie , you are the one who don't know how to work it? You let it work you. Keep up on your googling, Carl lee, you care so much you google him?????? Get a life!!!!!!!

Elburn, IL

#5209 Mar 19, 2014
Christina wrote:
Wtf, you were not a independent distributor for that bread company if you were on the payroll! Are you serious, you buy the product, stores pay you money for the product you make a profit etc. Google it, the guy in previous posts is pretty good at googling his life, ask him how it's done .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 10 hr Ed Swindell 3,996
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 14 hr Sad 51,485
bulllys at the work place. 15 hr Pink Eye 2
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Hanover Police Force Sep 15 Jeremy 1
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Sep 4 lesson learned 8
Snyder's Lance Sep 3 Old School Lance Man 4
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE