Dce

Damascus, MD

#5167 Mar 1, 2014
HARD PRETZEL wrote:
I think you are confused. YOU don't own squat, S-l owns you. God forbid you ever have a serious injury because S-L will quickly humble your thoughts of ownership. <quoted text>
I'm not much for online pissing matches but some of us are happy!
Stiff Peter

Charlotte, NC

#5168 Mar 2, 2014
HARD PRETZEL wrote:
I think you are confused. YOU don't own squat, S-l owns you. God forbid you ever have a serious injury because S-L will quickly humble your thoughts of ownership. <quoted text>
Dce is right even if you owned a pepperidge farm right or any other route if you can't run it you will have to pay some one else to do it ... This ain't obummer and the us government where hands outs is the norm , they do make short term and long term disability insurance u know .
Don Juan

Jacksonville, FL

#5169 Mar 3, 2014
pat wrote:
<quoted text>
it is in todays hanover newspaper "Snyder's to buy Utz"
Please post link for this papers article on this

Would appreciate
Stiff Peter

Charlotte, NC

#5170 Mar 3, 2014
Don Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post link for this papers article on this
Would appreciate
this was 5 years ago trade commission didn't improve it .
Jimmy Jo

Magee, MS

#5172 Mar 10, 2014
S&L is offering $500 referral bonous now. I guess DM's are getting tired of running 2-3 routes a week.
Dce

Norfolk, VA

#5173 Mar 10, 2014
Jimmy Jo wrote:
S&L is offering $500 referral bonous now. I guess DM's are getting tired of running 2-3 routes a week.
where is this
Jimmy Jo

Bastrop, TX

#5174 Mar 10, 2014
Dce wrote:
<quoted text>where is this
Info is on the ibo website
Stiff Peter

Ridgeway, SC

#5176 Mar 10, 2014
Jimmy Jo wrote:
lol probably take u 6 months to get ur 500 bucks .. And most of the routes open suck so would you do that so to someone u know ? Me either !
pinkeye

Bethlehem, PA

#5177 Mar 10, 2014
As I read many of the comments on here with a very open mind, I tend to see valid points among some but through the rest I see a lot of finger pointing that I would say is in the wrong direction. I've been with the company for 4 years and became an IBO 2 years ago. I'm the only income that comes in to my house to support 4 kids and a wife who does not work and hasn't for 13 years to raise our kids. I've put 1 child though Catholic High School at a cost of $8600 a year. I've managed to eat good food not smack ramen and mac n cheese. Paid my $1300/month mortgage,$450/month vehicle payment all on my earnings @ S_L. I bought my territory @$8400 wk avg and built it up to over $11000 wk avg. I did over $580,000 in business last year and kept my stales just a little over $4000. I'm not saying that this is a get rich quick business but when the route is paid off and the extra $1200 month is in my pocket it will be so much better. It is an investment and yes YOU are responsible for your injuries, sickness, vacations, because you are the Owner.
I see more people complaining that act as if they are still employed by Snyders.
Could things be better like 20% commission, budget on stales, and others. But from what I see they are moving in the right direction and this will take time to make it as close to mutually satisfying as it can be.
Stay positive, build relationships with your customers, have fun, and make money.
THEN QUIT

Wilson, NC

#5178 Mar 10, 2014
I started back in 2003 with Lance and at the time it was not a great job. They got better and better, and especially at the end it was a GREAT job. What we have now aint perfect, but yall don't have to do this. Yall act like you're chained to S-L. The main problem is the ones of you who have turned the entire topic all 248 pages of it into a cry fest. Its great you think it sucks you're all pretty pathetic to keep putting up with it if that's how yall really feel.
Mine's not great but I'm making a living. I just don't see how 248 pages of whining about it instead of walking out can be productive for anybody. I hate some of the things they do and think I should be making more but when I get to the point that I'm like the handful that troll here every night I'll just find another damn job.
J J J llc

Concord, NC

#5179 Mar 14, 2014
Well I'm new to the Snyder lance route ownership,
Haven't got the ink on paper yet but looking forward to it....
Dce

Virginia Beach, VA

#5180 Mar 14, 2014
J J J llc wrote:
Well I'm new to the Snyder lance route ownership,
Haven't got the ink on paper yet but looking forward to it....
what did you do before
Stiff Peter

Charlotte, NC

#5181 Mar 14, 2014
THEN QUIT wrote:
I started back in 2003 with Lance and at the time it was not a great job. They got better and better, and especially at the end it was a GREAT job. What we have now aint perfect, but yall don't have to do this. Yall act like you're chained to S-L. The main problem is the ones of you who have turned the entire topic all 248 pages of it into a cry fest. Its great you think it sucks you're all pretty pathetic to keep putting up with it if that's how yall really feel.
Mine's not great but I'm making a living. I just don't see how 248 pages of whining about it instead of walking out can be productive for anybody. I hate some of the things they do and think I should be making more but when I get to the point that I'm like the handful that troll here every night I'll just find another damn job.
that 9 percent that u made on cape cod Walmart cross dock is why there is so much bitching on here ... Treat ur ibo's fair and maybe there wouldn't be so much turnover !
Go Bonnies

Pittsford, NY

#5182 Mar 15, 2014
pinkeye wrote:
As I read many of the comments on here with a very open mind, I tend to see valid points among some but through the rest I see a lot of finger pointing that I would say is in the wrong direction. I've been with the company for 4 years and became an IBO 2 years ago. I'm the only income that comes in to my house to support 4 kids and a wife who does not work and hasn't for 13 years to raise our kids. I've put 1 child though Catholic High School at a cost of $8600 a year. I've managed to eat good food not smack ramen and mac n cheese. Paid my $1300/month mortgage,$450/month vehicle payment all on my earnings @ S_L. I bought my territory @$8400 wk avg and built it up to over $11000 wk avg. I did over $580,000 in business last year and kept my stales just a little over $4000. I'm not saying that this is a get rich quick business but when the route is paid off and the extra $1200 month is in my pocket it will be so much better. It is an investment and yes YOU are responsible for your injuries, sickness, vacations, because you are the Owner.
I see more people complaining that act as if they are still employed by Snyders.
Could things be better like 20% commission, budget on stales, and others. But from what I see they are moving in the right direction and this will take time to make it as close to mutually satisfying as it can be.
Stay positive, build relationships with your customers, have fun, and make money.
pink....you are so full of shit....no way can you support a family of 6 on what you are making....medical, private school, mortgage , route payment, truck insurance, taxes,groceries,clothing,gas and repairs/ BULLSHIT....these corporate types that get on here and spew BS like that should take a freakin' hike...11,000 is going to get you a gross of of maybe 1850 @week....now take out all your expenses for a family of 6 and the cost of running your route??? Go peddle your bullshit elsewhere
GoBonnies

Pittsford, NY

#5183 Mar 15, 2014
THEN QUIT wrote:
and you are living in some fantasy wonderland
Go Friars

Saint Petersburg, FL

#5184 Mar 15, 2014
When do you think you're going to get the route paid off Pinkeye? The way these contracts are structured, it's like,,,,Never. Are you paying for healthcare for your family of 6 and how about funding your retirement?
Wharfs for cape cod

Gettysburg, PA

#5185 Mar 15, 2014
Pinkeye - you are a liar straight up!! Then quit - you should have quit - you're a knucklehead. Snyders love guys like you - you're both probably working 7 days a week. I'll sell you my route 20:1 - interested??
THEN QUIT

Wilson, NC

#5186 Mar 16, 2014
All I did was tell the truth. Yall read what you wanted to. The main point is how pathetic the handful of yall that get on here and troll around whining make yourselves look. At some point you have to man up and just find something else to do. If its as bad as yall say then apparently you all are too proud to sell French fries and flip burgers since you'd rather continue to be treated the way you think are. I mean seriously its so bad to yall that you have to troll 248 pages here and make yourselves look bad instead of just finding another job. Most are far enough in where a sell at least lets you leave clean, I know some have gotten checks although not saying anybody has broken even considering what has been paid in weekly. You don't have to do this, or maybe you just cant do anything else??
Wharfs for cape cod

Gettysburg, PA

#5187 Mar 16, 2014
Then quit - just quit! Do you know how ignorant you sound??
FORBES

Rochester, NY

#5188 Mar 16, 2014
THEN QUIT wrote:
All I did was tell the truth. Yall read what you wanted to. The main point is how pathetic the handful of yall that get on here and troll around whining make yourselves look. At some point you have to man up and just find something else to do. If its as bad as yall say then apparently you all are too proud to sell French fries and flip burgers since you'd rather continue to be treated the way you think are. I mean seriously its so bad to yall that you have to troll 248 pages here and make yourselves look bad instead of just finding another job. Most are far enough in where a sell at least lets you leave clean, I know some have gotten checks although not saying anybody has broken even considering what has been paid in weekly. You don't have to do this, or maybe you just cant do anything else??
Seriously?? So the fact we paid good money for a business means we don't have the right to try and make things better.... Get a grip "yall"... there are serious issues that we , as independent distributors , would like to corrected ... If you don't like hearing those issues them maybe you should get the hell this forum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
power outage littlestown pa Nov 22 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov 12 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov 3 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov 3 Just a thought 11
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Nov 1 Batman 54
snyders/lance independent business owners news Oct 28 Krave MaMeat 1
Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Oct '14 Anonymous 39
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover People Search