Oh well

Greenville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

They (walmart) can practice all they want and if they decide they are going to do something then no one can stop them. Anyone remember "clean floor "? If they want to eliminate vendors they will but i guarantee an immediate drop in sales . The stores cant handle warehouse merchandise much less our items. Plus we have a vested interest in doing it right. Just look at the great value section on the chip aisle.
Discouraged

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

snacktime wrote:
Something is fishy at one of my Wal-Marts, My back stock will now be binned and the WM employees will be making pick sheets 3 times a day and will be stocking the shelves. This is for all vendors, I think they are starting to practice for when they will be getting everything direct! No more vendors
There is no way WalMart will start stocking the vendor items, We are looked at as free labor. They cant keep their own products filled, yet alone ours

Recent story on local TV, Walmart super centers averaged about 320 employees per store, they have now reduced the number of associates to about 280, That's why you see holes up and down every aisle
snackman

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

just got reset schedule for walmart. loosing space again. Walmart must not think we are the #2 snack food co. Hope the chocolate delights that they are making for walmart bombs like hell. Hope all the CO's for snyders are reading this because this co is a joke. How much longer can the IBO survive with this management running the co. Lets get out to these IBO Rallies,,Not!!!! We should all send a strong message by not going to the rally. This is one IBO who has had enough of their bullshit. I am out of here, I am going to try to find another sucker to buy this route...Peace out
S-l Aka con artists

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

snackman wrote:
just got reset schedule for walmart. loosing space again. Walmart must not think we are the #2 snack food co. Hope the chocolate delights that they are making for walmart bombs like hell. Hope all the CO's for snyders are reading this because this co is a joke. How much longer can the IBO survive with this management running the co. Lets get out to these IBO Rallies,,Not!!!! We should all send a strong message by not going to the rally. This is one IBO who has had enough of their bullshit. I am out of here, I am going to try to find another sucker to buy this route...Peace out
Well the dumbasses changed the packaging of some of the home pack and sales dropped when sales drop you lose more space ... Dumbasses with lance tried this few years back and it bombed but yet s-l they do it again !
Snyders of hangover

Kearney, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Has anyone here been an I/O for Little Debbie or looked into it? I never see any routes listed for sale and have no idea how to find out if there are. I wonder if they're a better company than Snyders of Crapover.
Southern lady

Pearl, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Snyders of hangover wrote:
Has anyone here been an I/O for Little Debbie or looked into it? I never see any routes listed for sale and have no idea how to find out if there are. I wonder if they're a better combpany than Snyders of Crapover.
Little Debbie no longer sale routes to public they add the route too other IBO
Some of those IBO have 4 or 5 routes in which they employed others to run for them
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Has anyone here been an I/O for Little Debbie or looked into it? I never see any routes listed for sale and have no idea how to find out if there are. I wonder if they're a better company than Snyders of Crapover.
Lil Debbie doesn't sell their routes. You are an independent contractor like the way Snyders was before 2008. No route payment, but all expenses do fall on you. I've done Lil Debbie routes as a relief man and it's no picnic. The product is low priced so you have to push a lot of it out to make a buck. Commission is high by industry standards. You get your load once a week, on Wednesdays, and you better sell down or you won't get a check. Cross Wednesdays off your list as you never know when the truck will get there. 8 Am, 2 Pm, you're held hostage. But the guys around here seem pretty happy. No route payment is the key and if you don't mind doing the convenience stores they can sure help your bottom line.
Snyders of hangover

Kearney, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Fishin, so how do I become an independent contractor for them?

Since: Oct 13

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Let's play a game.
Name a company that has Zero pounders and Zero Cape cod 2 days before Super Bowl?

Since: Jun 13

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Beef jerky wrote:
Snacktime, what do you mean when you say binned? Did a Walmart store manager yell at you?
Beef jerky, what kind do you sell? I may be able to hook you up! About walmart no manger yelled at me, they love me. They are binning the product for all vendors, coke, Pepsi, Frito, pepperidge, nabisco, sl, Budweiser , etc. do you get it? Pick sheets will be done at 7am, 2pm, 9pm. If there isn't a merchandiser there they put it up. Now when I bring stuff in truck to shelve is fine, but any back stock will be binned. Which means they control it, scanned in as back stock and if you want to touch it, it has to be scanned out. Don't know much yet, it starts tomorrow feb 1. I'll let you know in a couple weeks.
Wharfs for cape cod

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

If they bin it tegu can put if up. No more Saturdays for me!!
Wharfs for cape cod

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

They can put it up!!
sam

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Has anyone heard what the new incentive program is? Probably something to benefit them more then us.
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Fishin, so how do I become an independent contractor for them?
Get the phone # of the DM in your area from a LIl Debbie distributor. He'll know if there's going to be any opportunities coming up.
S-l Sucks donkies

Columbus, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

sam wrote:
Has anyone heard what the new incentive program is? Probably something to benefit them more then us.
well of course it is ..
Getting boned

East Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Anyone moving the new items? Corn krunchers aren't doing anything for me.
Don Juan

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

New items aren't moving at all !

Would by nice if this company did some advertising !

And I don't mean social media
S-l Sucks donkies

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Getting boned wrote:
Anyone moving the new items? Corn krunchers aren't doing anything for me.
cape cod doing ok ... Sweet and salty could possibly make it @ 2 for 5 every couple months on sale not 3.69 ! And corn krunchers will never make it just throwing money away on them .
bendover

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

get carl lee jr to go on undercover boss

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

I really can't believe they have not changed the 4 home pack crackers back to the original packging. My sales have dropped over 50% because of the new packaging. S&L remember if it's not broke don't fix it. I think we all remember what happened to Coca-Cola in the 80's with the "New Coke"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 11 hr Joe McCarthy 51,272
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 13 hr But Not Hussein O... 3,898
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 22 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000