over it

Duluth, GA

#5063 Jan 22, 2014
Alright guys. Im not the smartest dude in the world. But if we bought the exclusive rights to sell snyderslance products, and the exclusive rights to sell to wm. How the hell is them selling delights without paying us a margin on it not a breech of contract. And if its not, and they can. What's next?? Change the hp name and design and ship it direct and cut us out of that too ..
Snyders of hangover

Kearney, NE

#5064 Jan 22, 2014
over it, I could see this coming a mile a way. Snyders Lance will find every loophole in the contract and find ways to take advantage of I/O's. It's really a shame. We take all the risks. We have to pay for all the business expenses and barely make ends meat. Not to mention we get no benefits if we have any medical problems. I hope Snyders Lance gets sued big time. So tired of this nickel and dime shiet they are doing to us.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#5065 Jan 22, 2014
low baller wrote:
Does anyone no if their are any guidlines the wearhouses have to follow on what time they open.Or can they dictate what times they open for IBO's to shop.Are wearhouse doesnt open till 12:30 1:00pm is that normal .We are also forced into hearingthe DM talk everyday we load he has these little dock meetings and we cant load untle we hear him speak.Its a real pain in the ass almost like we are working as company rehouse had gatroute salesman is this rite.
if thats one thing i wish the company would look at, the rules nvr changed once we bought rules cuz it was the old way to make sure everyone was putting in full days. With the money invested i cant see anyone with a brain tryin to get done early everyday. Our warehouse has gates and if they tried we could work around them unloading a trailer, but would be nice to have flexibility in warehouse time. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THIS CHANGED

Location hidden

#5066 Jan 22, 2014
Snyders of hangover wrote:
over it, I could see this coming a mile a way. Snyders Lance will find every loophole in the contract and find ways to take advantage of I/O's. It's really a shame. We take all the risks. We have to pay for all the business expenses and barely make ends meat. Not to mention we get no benefits if we have any medical problems. I hope Snyders Lance gets sued big time. So tired of this nickel and dime shiet they are doing to us.
they will never pickup anything (that actually sells) because if they ever merge or decide to buy us out the costs would be crazy. Just do you best with what they offer and one of these years they will realize how upset most of us are about having to work with a company that works for themselves and not their PARTNERS
S-l Aka con artists

Kansas City, MO

#5067 Jan 22, 2014
over it wrote:
Alright guys. Im not the smartest dude in the world. But if we bought the exclusive rights to sell snyderslance products, and the exclusive rights to sell to wm. How the hell is them selling delights without paying us a margin on it not a breech of contract. And if its not, and they can. What's next?? Change the hp name and design and ship it direct and cut us out of that too ..
it's unreal got a email saying I have 17 dips in target that need to be out of there next week ... They have September on them why so they can start shipping delights in there also ? Bull shit ass company !

Rockford, IL

#5068 Jan 22, 2014
S-l Aka con artists wrote:
<quoted text> it's unreal got a email saying I have 17 dips in target that need to be out of there next week ... They have September on them why so they can start shipping delights in there also ? Bull shit ass company !
You should get your target chocolate out by the first of January . It's because of target, although I've seen chocolate dips in there with different upc's not sold by me, they asked me to take care of it and I said..........
Wharfs for cape cod

Hanover, PA

#5069 Jan 23, 2014
Four day work week with one day part time job?
ambmak

Lenoir, NC

#5070 Jan 23, 2014
does someone know the formula for the ibo promo share for taxes ?? it was on here last year but dammed if I can find it. thx in advance..
low baller

Hanover, PA

#5071 Jan 24, 2014
Are we company or independent that is the ?
S-l Aka con artists

United States

#5072 Jan 24, 2014
low baller wrote:
Are we company or independent that is the ?
you own this route when ur truck breaks down .. Any other time we are company employes

Since: Jan 14

Oklahoma City, OK

#5073 Jan 25, 2014
I got involved in a route a few months ago. For the month of December I fell behind one week in my sales which caused the next several weeks to snow ball on me. I feel behind my orders about $1000. Finally got paid and then this month got paid once and now fell back behind a few hundred this time. But it causes me not to earn any thing. I'm starting to have second thoughts of wanting to continue. What will happen to me if I need to walk away? Mainly to find income.
Mr Bent

Douglas, MA

#5074 Jan 26, 2014
Anyone can make money doing this. It's just a matter of manipulating your sales and inventory so that you play with the company's money instead of your own.
Dce

Damascus, MD

#5075 Jan 26, 2014
Marauderhd wrote:
I got involved in a route a few months ago. For the month of December I fell behind one week in my sales which caused the next several weeks to snow ball on me. I feel behind my orders about $1000. Finally got paid and then this month got paid once and now fell back behind a few hundred this time. But it causes me not to earn any thing. I'm starting to have second thoughts of wanting to continue. What will happen to me if I need to walk away? Mainly to find income.
are you a bin route or are you on terms
Dce

Damascus, MD

#5076 Jan 26, 2014
Marauderhd wrote:
you shouldn't have to look far for income it is probably on your truck on Saturday afternoon!
Amazonian

Seattle, WA

#5077 Jan 27, 2014
Marauderhd wrote:
File for bankruptcy and get out now and get a real life, a real job, and real benefits! Oh yeah, and real people that care about helping you to do the best that you can do instead of bullying you! Everybody that sells this junk should show Snyder's how it is done by filing bankruptcy! Talk to an attorney now. Most have a free first appointment to discuss what they can do for you.
S-l Aka con artists

Charlotte, NC

#5078 Jan 27, 2014
Amazonian wrote:
<quoted text> File for bankruptcy and get out now and get a real life, a real job, and real benefits! Oh yeah, and real people that care about helping you to do the best that you can do instead of bullying you! Everybody that sells this junk should show Snyder's how it is done by filing bankruptcy! Talk to an attorney now. Most have a free first appointment to discuss what they can do for you.
they don't care .. Anybody with a pulse and a truck u start tomorrow ! Lol

Since: Jan 14

Oklahoma City, OK

#5079 Jan 28, 2014
Question about ordering..... The way they have me ordering I think is my main problem. They handed me this build up sheet. So I've been going by it but by going by that sheet it makes me always ordering inventory that doesn't sell that jus in inventory waiting to sell. What ever it may be. Last week for instance I ordered 10 cases of mini' swell the WM now have gotten in xstock. So that's going to make me heavy in pretzels. I am on term with the ordering not bin.
FORBES

Syracuse, NY

#5080 Jan 28, 2014
Marauderhd wrote:
Question about ordering..... The way they have me ordering I think is my main problem. They handed me this build up sheet. So I've been going by it but by going by that sheet it makes me always ordering inventory that doesn't sell that jus in inventory waiting to sell. What ever it may be. Last week for instance I ordered 10 cases of mini' swell the WM now have gotten in xstock. So that's going to make me heavy in pretzels. I am on term with the ordering not bin.
Order only what you will sell weekly.... There is no other way to make money with this company.... They have fucked up warehouse hours ... The weeks start and end on the wrong days ... If you run short , no big deal , Snyders makes it difficult for us to order , re shitty warehouse hours , They screw you on the PA's ... So do what you must to get by... Bottom line ...The guys who set policies have no idea on how to run a territory ... In their simple minds they think they do , but put their asses out here in the field and they wouldn't last a month. FYI to the suits... It isn't that easy out here and you and your policies and standards are making it more difficult ... Please get your heads out of your collective asses
snacktime

Brookfield, WI

#5081 Jan 28, 2014
Something is fishy at one of my Wal-Marts, My back stock will now be binned and the WM employees will be making pick sheets 3 times a day and will be stocking the shelves. This is for all vendors, I think they are starting to practice for when they will be getting everything direct! No more vendors
Beef jerky

Kearney, NE

#5082 Jan 28, 2014
Snacktime, what do you mean when you say binned? Did a Walmart store manager yell at you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Oct 17 Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... Oct 14 Summa 30
Question Oct 5 Helpneeded 1
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 3 anonymous 52
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep 20 Petal Power 1
bulllys at the work place. Sep '14 Petal Power 3
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs