Snyder's of Hanover
outside

North Reading, MA

#5010 Jan 2, 2014
S.R.M.L. no we don't know each other but alot IBOs know me and still have my number good luck
Lance in my paints

Monroe, NC

#5011 Jan 2, 2014
Snyders Ruined My Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Well to be fair I actually made $18,000 last year I made a mistake on my original calculations. My expenses for the year we're $30,000. I spent $200 a week in gas because my territory is so large. See the biggest problem with my route is too much territory and too little volume. Also I had $10,820 in credits last year. Now most people would say that's because I don't rotate my product but that is not the case. I have so many chain accounts that are just such poor accounts but I have to go to them because they are chain accounts. Some of the stores are Nouria Energy, Circle K, Tedeschi's, Target, and Walmart. In all these stores I have the spot in the back of the store while Frito Lay is in the front of the store. I only get 4 feet in most of these stores. I have two Targets. One does fairly well but the other one is horrible. The one in Salem, MA is in the same plaza as Market Basket and a Shaws neither of which are my stores. For those of you who don't know what those stores are they are both supermarket giants in this area. If that's not enough Frito Lay has the whole aisle and I have four feet all the way at the end. Not only do I have to compete against Frito Lay the largest snack company in the world but I have to compete with my own products in the two supermarkets in the same plaza. I drive 400 miles a week, it's just too much. The worst part is I love what I do but it's just so unprofitable I have to give it up.
thats retarded you have one store and not the others in the same part of town .. But does not surprise me with snyders of bend over
Snyderman jax

Jacksonville, FL

#5012 Jan 4, 2014
It keeps getting better here. Now theses morons are cuttin our shopping hour. I has a hard enough time gettin here now I can't do all my stops. Don't know what to do. Maybe my dm can hep me.
Screwed over

Jacksonville, FL

#5013 Jan 4, 2014
I hear we are buying golden flake by February. Pepperidge cookies by April. Can't wait to start carrying this stuff. Things are looking up.
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

#5014 Jan 4, 2014
If they buy Pepperidge Cookies you'll never see them on your truck. They'll do the same thing with them that they did with Snack Factory. Golden Flake is no big deal. You'll need an 18 wheeler to carry all these products S-L is going to own. Not happening.
outside

North Reading, MA

#5015 Jan 4, 2014
I need the help of one of the IBOs. I'm reading the contract + I think it's missing a page? I can't find the one that statesS+L determines the amount of product an IBO must take for a new product rollout. So if anybody somebody "NOBODY" has a copy could please send it to all the IBOs
Lance in my paints

Charlotte, NC

#5016 Jan 4, 2014
Fishin Buddy wrote:
If they buy Pepperidge Cookies you'll never see them on your truck. They'll do the same thing with them that they did with Snack Factory. Golden Flake is no big deal. You'll need an 18 wheeler to carry all these products S-L is going to own. Not happening.
They are going to buy all them pepperidge farm routes out ? Golden flake would suck you would be catching every gas station in feaking town .. They would have to buy all the routes back and redo them .. Good time to get out !
FORBES

Rochester, NY

#5017 Jan 4, 2014
Screwed over wrote:
I hear we are buying golden flake by February. Pepperidge cookies by April. Can't wait to start carrying this stuff. Things are looking up.
Where did you hear this???
just trying to get by

Stone Mountain, GA

#5018 Jan 5, 2014
Lance in my paints wrote:
<quoted text> They are going to buy all them pepperidge farm routes out ? Golden flake would suck you would be catching every gas station in feaking town .. They would have to buy all the routes back and redo them .. Good time to get out !
They are not buying out PF. Campbells owns PF and if anyone is buying someone it would be Campbells buying SL and that isn't happening either. As for Golden Flake, we already have it on our trucks here. The areas we don't, GF carries SL products on their trucks. Its a screwed up situation but some how it works. What we should be wondering about is Coke buying SL.
ram rod

Hanover, PA

#5019 Jan 5, 2014
just trying to get by wrote:
<quoted text>They are not buying out PF. Campbells owns PF and if anyone is buying someone it would be Campbells buying SL and that isn't happening either. As for Golden Flake, we already have it on our trucks here. The areas we don't, GF carries SL products on their trucks. Its a screwed up situation but some how it works. What we should be wondering about is Coke buying SL.
If you check online Cambells is for sale
Snacktime

Hebron, IL

#5021 Jan 6, 2014
<quoted text>They are not buying out PF. Campbells owns PF and if anyone is buying someone it would be Campbells buying SL and that isn't happening either. As for Golden Flake, we already have it on our trucks here. The areas we don't, GF carries SL products on their trucks. Its a screwed up situation but some how it works. What we should be wondering about is Coke buying SL.
Quit making shit up Coke? You Are a piece of work, just another person starting rumors!

Since: Jun 13

Hebron, IL

#5022 Jan 6, 2014
Coke? Quit making rumors u dumb ass!
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

#5024 Jan 7, 2014
I've been saying that for years. Coke/S-L vs Pepsi/Frito. Coke adding S-L makes perfect sense.
arkansasSLscamed IBO

United States

#5026 Jan 9, 2014
I got a final settlement this last week or so. and included is - $99..48 stale charge. in the new contract -which I didn't sign - suppose to be verified by IBO 30 days after last day. I have called and emailed about this to see what my options are - of course the company has not returned my call or email
Merely Asking

Jacksonville, FL

#5027 Jan 12, 2014
outside wrote:
I need the help of one of the IBOs. I'm reading the contract + I think it's missing a page? I can't find the one that statesS+L determines the amount of product an IBO must take for a new product rollout. So if anybody somebody "NOBODY" has a copy could please send it to all the IBOs
No such page exists on this, if they tell you that they are lying ! Ask if they can identify the provision of the contract that says that !
just trying to get by

Stone Mountain, GA

#5028 Jan 12, 2014
arkansasSLscamedIBO wrote:
I got a final settlement this last week or so. and included is -$99..48 stale charge. in the new contract -which I didn't sign - suppose to be verified by IBO 30 days after last day. I have called and emailed about this to see what my options are - of course the company has not returned my call or email
It is your product. You paid for it so they must produce it or give you your money back. Its fraud to charge you without you being able to verify it.
Lance in my paints

United States

#5029 Jan 12, 2014
We need 30 case displays of the kruncher corn nuts in every store ..
nob

Upper Marlboro, MD

#5030 Jan 12, 2014
Lance in my paints wrote:
. Be careful . They may decide to go ahead and charge you for the product before you actually take it out of warehouse. The sons of #%&$%$# did that to all of us last week.
Anthony

Sterling, VA

#5031 Jan 12, 2014
I was all set to buy a snyders route a few months ago and back out on the closing date. Sure I felt bad but I felt it was the right decision and now that I have read all these reviews I know it was. There just was not enough left over after expenses.
outside

North Reading, MA

#5032 Jan 13, 2014
Lrance in my paints wrote:
read your contract.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's Lance - Morrisville NC Dec 5 John Doe 11
Rumor: McSherrystown Bypass is near. Nov 28 Mike _ Brushtown 1
traffic in mcsherrystown (Apr '13) Nov 22 Mike 2
News Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Oct '17 JT100uk 40
Fill dirt (Jun '17) Aug '17 Ticklish 10
News Hanover-area man charged in child sex sting (Aug '12) Aug '17 Walt 11
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug '17 Archie 15

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance