Snyder's of Hanover
bob

Chesapeake, VA

#4970 Dec 19, 2013
they are buying the whole route back and then they want to sell you a new one by march. i ve been paying on this route for 2 years now over $ 30,000 and all i have to show for it is a archway cooler bag they gave us . what a joke !
Dce

Damascus, MD

#4971 Dec 19, 2013
bob wrote:
they are buying the whole route back and then they want to sell you a new one by march. i ve been paying on this route for 2 years now over $ 30,000 and all i have to show for it is a archway cooler bag they gave us . what a joke !
what area are you in because they are just adding routes in mine
bob

Chesapeake, VA

#4972 Dec 19, 2013
does it matter what area. just dont sign the botton line
Lance in my paints

United States

#4973 Dec 20, 2013
bob wrote:
you will have 30,000 in equity in the new route unless u took one of them maw loans paying 10 percent interest ..
why

Virginia Beach, VA

#4974 Dec 20, 2013
there is not much equity in these routes because they were so over priced in the first place. also we have lost space in every account that matters.
outside

North Reading, MA

#4975 Dec 20, 2013
Being bought out again could be a blessing.Those who want out get out.Those who stay I have one word for you "negatiation". Why would you just sign what ever they put in front of you.If you all get together (not just one or two barns) you have power. They need you They may be able to cover a barn or 2=3. But they need you. May be lawyers? You have this forum to begin with
Lance in my paints

United States

#4976 Dec 20, 2013
why wrote:
there is not much equity in these routes because they were so over priced in the first place. also we have lost space in every account that matters.
guess are routes were cheaper down south and some of the higher end areas have increased it by 3,000 a week ... But you are right less space and seem like everything s/l does is working against u
Dce

Damascus, MD

#4977 Dec 20, 2013
bob wrote:
does it matter what area. just dont sign the botton line
it matters because some of us are content with buying a route at 7500 per week and are now running a lot more! Some of us are happy

Since: May 13

Toledo, OH

#4978 Dec 26, 2013
Where is all of this restructuring taking place?
nob

Falls Church, VA

#4979 Dec 26, 2013
Alwayssomething66 wrote:
Where is all of this restructuring taking place?
. Virginia

Toledo, OH

#4980 Dec 26, 2013
Is that the only place? Any other areas?
Bbqbob01

Haslet, TX

#4981 Dec 26, 2013
Alwayssomething66 wrote:
Is that the only place? Any other areas?
Parts of dallas/ft worth did changes back in April and the other areas that were not done back then are being re done now

Toledo, OH

#4982 Dec 26, 2013
Company forecast is projected double for the whole year sales wise next year. What is in store?! Hmm...
sam

United States

#4983 Dec 26, 2013
How are they going to double? All these new items coming out and they arent gwtting more space in stores just repacing items. To make money u have to spend money. Buy more space.
Merely Asking

Jacksonville, FL

#4984 Dec 26, 2013
Items being discontinued to be replaced by new items
Say goodbye to both flavors of the doubles pieces, r garlic & herb pcs, spicy cheddar pcs and 3 cheese nibblers
Lance in my paints

United States

#4985 Dec 26, 2013
Merely Asking wrote:
Items being discontinued to be replaced by new items
Say goodbye to both flavors of the doubles pieces, r garlic & herb pcs, spicy cheddar pcs and 3 cheese nibblers
hell the garlic and spicey sandwich they already tried then once .. Freakin tards ! Saw a crab cap cod chip coming out that might do pretty good in higher end areas

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#4986 Dec 27, 2013
Has any location been allowed to sell the new items yet? My area is being told they are on hold till January 6th?
just trying to get by

Atlanta, GA

#4987 Dec 27, 2013
Pretzelbeard wrote:
Has any location been allowed to sell the new items yet? My area is being told they are on hold till January 6th?
We don't even have product to sell. Our warehouse is empty on all pounders, pieces and 10oz. A pretzel company without any pretzels. We are the laughing stock of the other vendors, esp Frito.
Lance in my paints

United States

#4988 Dec 27, 2013
Pretzelbeard wrote:
starts jan 6th .. I am sure it will take a week after that to fix everything they screwed up as far as getting it authorized in the accounts etc
Discouraged

Jacksonville, FL

#4989 Dec 29, 2013
Ah, you know S-L's routine here, everything they do they screw up first and then they have to correct.

obviously they never heard of double checking themselves before initiating new products or programs, but they do stick their noses in IBO's business.

Here in they south product not available (for placement) till Jan 6th also, However they said product is being delivered here in the south today

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police log: Subject defecated on a porch Mon Steve Gratman 6
Fill dirt Jun 19 Steve Gratman 6
Review: Hanover School Of Ballet (Aug '11) Jun 17 olddancemom 4
News 13 nabbed in prostitution bust (Mar '08) Jun 3 Anonymous 46
News Klan plans rallies in Pa. (Aug '06) Jun 3 Fitus T Bluster 378
News Photos: Annual shearing day at Littlestown alpacaa May '17 Fitus busted sphi... 2
Shed foundation question Apr '17 Gettysburg Gay Bars 4

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages