Since: Oct 13

Hollywood, FL

#4957 Dec 12, 2013
wawa convinience stores must be serviced 3x a week and supposedly we must sign a sheet agreeing to this any help appreciated
FORBES

Fayetteville, NY

#4958 Dec 12, 2013
snyderIBoFML wrote:
wawa convinience stores must be serviced 3x a week and supposedly we must sign a sheet agreeing to this any help appreciated
Seriously?? If the account is doing 250 to 300 a week then two times a week would be warranted Other then that , no ... You would be crazy to sign anything ... And it's hard to believe that they would want you to sign something as preposterous as that
Lance in my paints

United States

#4959 Dec 12, 2013
FORBES wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously?? If the account is doing 250 to 300 a week then two times a week would be warranted Other then that , no ... You would be crazy to sign anything ... And it's hard to believe that they would want you to sign something as preposterous as that
yeah they tried to get us to sign that crap also we laughed @ them ... We make money on commish if the stop needs more service don't u think we would be there ? The dumb shit never ends ...

Since: Oct 13

Orlando, FL

#4960 Dec 12, 2013
Lance in my paints wrote:
<quoted text> yeah they tried to get us to sign that crap also we laughed @ them ... We make money on commish if the stop needs more service don't u think we would be there ? The dumb shit never ends ...
lol no one has signed yet all refusing
FORBES

Rochester, NY

#4961 Dec 12, 2013
snyderIBoFML wrote:
<quoted text>
lol no one has signed yet all refusing
Incredible
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Conway, AR

#4962 Dec 15, 2013
well It had been exactly 1 month since I walked away. a few follow ups. one - I do not regret it, only regret the timing with the holidays and all and not being able to get my son the things he wants. I noticed that 2 local routes are posted on craigslist - with a $35000 income range (one was mine - I say that is pretty close to the GI of that route right now, and I hope most people don't get caught up in that number because fuel alone is $800/mth +/-- so lets add insurance, truck maint., product, supplies etc.- close to $1500/mth. expenses before TAXES - want medical insurance it becomes $1700 easy....) enough about that. I agree with what has been said recently - I drank the "own your own business Kool-Aid") I could have done things better, sure, but like was said above, how can you sell high end items in a low income area. C-store business just kept dropping off, and people kept leaving the area. I recently went into a couple of my old stores- they look like Shit because the DM is running 2 RTS - 200 miles apart! It is truly sad the way S-L treats and handles their IBOs - Yes the IBO needs to work to build business - but at the same time - SL needs to help said IBO because with their success come more success for SL, much like McDonalds does for their O/O. And the 'rent' paid is based off sales (min amount required), for example if my route is a $4000/wk ave and the min amount of "rent" is 10% or $500.... but if my route is $12000 I pay the 10%- so what I am saying is SL should (but wont) rate the commission based on sales ave/income areas. so maybe a low route is 30-35% to help cover cost. and a high end route is 18-22%- checks and balances, kinda like the government used to be!
geeeeez

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4963 Dec 16, 2013
Attn:
If there are any S/L management on this site, please do random drug testing of DM in Largo Florida. I'm trying to run this route as a professional business and increase my sales. I don't need your drugged up manager visiting my publix stores. I hear about it the next day from the store managers, how unprofessional and stoned he was. Is this the image S/L wants in the market?
Thanks
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4964 Dec 16, 2013
snyderIBoFML wrote:
Don't sign it!!!!!
410cif1a

Texarkana, TX

#4965 Dec 18, 2013
arkansasSLscamedIBO wrote:
well It had been exactly 1 month since I walked away. a few follow ups. one - I do not regret it, only regret the timing with the holidays and all and not being able to get my son the things he wants. I noticed that 2 local routes are posted on craigslist - with a $35000 income range (one was mine - I say that is pretty close to the GI of that route right now, and I hope most people don't get caught up in that number because fuel alone is $800/mth +/-- so lets add insurance, truck maint., product, supplies etc.- close to $1500/mth. expenses before TAXES - want medical insurance it becomes $1700 easy....) enough about that. I agree with what has been said recently - I drank the "own your own business Kool-Aid") I could have done things better, sure, but like was said above, how can you sell high end items in a low income area. C-store business just kept dropping off, and people kept leaving the area. I recently went into a couple of my old stores- they look like Shit because the DM is running 2 RTS - 200 miles apart! It is truly sad the way S-L treats and handles their IBOs - Yes the IBO needs to work to build business - but at the same time - SL needs to help said IBO because with their success come more success for SL, much like McDonalds does for their O/O. And the 'rent' paid is based off sales (min amount required), for example if my route is a $4000/wk ave and the min amount of "rent" is 10% or $500.... but if my route is $12000 I pay the 10%- so what I am saying is SL should (but wont) rate the commission based on sales ave/income areas. so maybe a low route is 30-35% to help cover cost. and a high end route is 18-22%- checks and balances, kinda like the government used to be!
What part of AR? This sounds pretty close to the route I have, sales have went from $6,800 to averaging $5300 real quick. I must've drank the same "Kool aid". I gave up a $20.12 per hr job with full benefits, 401k, paid holidays, etc.(Government Job) to hop on the S - L train. I've learned real quick that it wasn't what it's cracked up to be. One of the biggest mistakes I've made.
why

Virginia Beach, VA

#4966 Dec 18, 2013
well it looks like theyare buying our routes back from us again, so they can reroute everything again. has this been done anywhere else ?
snydersibofml

Hollywood, FL

#4967 Dec 18, 2013
why wrote:
well it looks like theyare buying our routes back from us again, so they can reroute everything again. has this been done anywhere else ?
orlando about 10 routes restructuring new routes start in a week
Dce

Damascus, MD

#4968 Dec 18, 2013
why wrote:
are they buying whole routes or just stops?
snydersibofml

Miami, FL

#4969 Dec 19, 2013
Dce wrote:
<quoted text>are they buying whole routes or just stops?
stops and fyi druggy dm was fired this week lol
bob

Virginia Beach, VA

#4970 Dec 19, 2013
they are buying the whole route back and then they want to sell you a new one by march. i ve been paying on this route for 2 years now over $ 30,000 and all i have to show for it is a archway cooler bag they gave us . what a joke !
Dce

Damascus, MD

#4971 Dec 19, 2013
bob wrote:
they are buying the whole route back and then they want to sell you a new one by march. i ve been paying on this route for 2 years now over $ 30,000 and all i have to show for it is a archway cooler bag they gave us . what a joke !
what area are you in because they are just adding routes in mine
bob

Virginia Beach, VA

#4972 Dec 19, 2013
does it matter what area. just dont sign the botton line
Lance in my paints

United States

#4973 Dec 20, 2013
bob wrote:
you will have 30,000 in equity in the new route unless u took one of them maw loans paying 10 percent interest ..
why

Virginia Beach, VA

#4974 Dec 20, 2013
there is not much equity in these routes because they were so over priced in the first place. also we have lost space in every account that matters.
outside

North Reading, MA

#4975 Dec 20, 2013
Being bought out again could be a blessing.Those who want out get out.Those who stay I have one word for you "negatiation". Why would you just sign what ever they put in front of you.If you all get together (not just one or two barns) you have power. They need you They may be able to cover a barn or 2=3. But they need you. May be lawyers? You have this forum to begin with
Lance in my paints

United States

#4976 Dec 20, 2013
why wrote:
there is not much equity in these routes because they were so over priced in the first place. also we have lost space in every account that matters.
guess are routes were cheaper down south and some of the higher end areas have increased it by 3,000 a week ... But you are right less space and seem like everything s/l does is working against u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 4 hr Obama Helps Repub... 3,997
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 4 hr Obamas Year of Fear 51,486
bulllys at the work place. 22 hr Pink Eye 2
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Hanover Police Force Sep 15 Jeremy 1
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Sep 4 lesson learned 8
Snyder's Lance Sep 3 Old School Lance Man 4
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE