Snyder's of Hanover
Dce

Richmond, VA

#4905 Nov 13, 2013
arkansasSLscamedIBO wrote:
it seems after this week I may have no more business on this site, as if I don't come up with $1059 to pay off a past due balance - I will be put on COD. To still have a balance due. MY DM has to odasidity to not believe that I have dropped accounts for non-profitable (for anyone really me or the store owner) The city of Pine Bluff Arkansas is the 10th POOREST city in the nation, and businesses and residents are moving out at a record pace. The county is in a $1m shortfall for tax revenue because of that, and he doesn't see how accounts that used to make money simple don't anymore, and they forced a POUNDER promo on me for my Brookshires (that didn't even go into ARKANSAS stores) and now TexasFirecrackers -$3.99/bag! And Archway removed from mod now -(actually sold ok too) GOOD Luck finding someone to run a $3000/week route. And to top it off - the cash sales they say I have made, don't add up to deposits in the bank (and I don't mean small amounts - we all spend some cash that don't hit a bank- its just the way it goes) Humm? They have been working with me the last two weeks because - both local DM are on ROUTES. And all I have heard from the ZM when asking for help - "things are in the works to help you" and "what your asking isn't possible the districts are staying the way they are for a number of reasons". And that my DM - who I have asked to be moved out of his dist. in favor of the other local DM because I feel more comfortable with his attitude toward me and my business, isn't possible to move. Truthfully I don't see why either one of them have jobs, when only 1 route in the state is even close to numbers. My plan right now, Thursday and Friday - sell as much cash as I can to handle my house hold for the next couple weeks and hope a job turns up. STICK MY MIDDLE FINGER IN THE AIR and not SEND THEM TURD MONKEYS 1 RED FUCKING CENT! Call Bush Truck Leasing and ask what to do with the truck? Leave the equipment in the locker (along with all the trash that has built up - maybe in piss on the trash just for good fun)!!! FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST!!
was it or was it not the 10th poorest market in the country before you bought it? It sounds like you didn't do your research before you bought it! You don't have to worry about sending them a check they will come get it !

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4906 Nov 13, 2013
Tattooed pretzel wrote:
Can any of the veteran ibos with snyders-lance advise me on the best way to combat massive shortages from dist. Center. I have a bin route and thus far in 4 weeks I have had 3000.00 in shortages. As I type this I'm waiting on my next delivery to see how much in shortages there will be. Aside from bitching to the district manager, I feel my only other option is to go to zone level. Any thoughts? Thank you in advance.
Keep a detailed record and of course your invoice showing the shortages. When you get out contact a lawyer and sue them for your lost income. I don't know the wording on your contract but I'd check that first. If you signed a contract that states S-L is not responsible for bin/warehouse shortages you're screwed.
Northeast Snackman

Sharon, MA

#4907 Nov 13, 2013
Hey Mass IO. Why don't you get an original username moron. The original Mass IO is in Foxboro. He posted long before you had the courage to copy his name. If you LET S-L get away with things then you're a moron. What would you do if some one came into your house and start decorating it? No different from your so-called business, which I still say we paid for our jobs. i used to look out for the IBO as a whole. Now, with all the stupid morons thinking they bought a business, I'm starting tolook out for myself. It's unbelievable how many of you let mgmt bully you. If you let it happen, you deserve it..........
Roch

Webster, NY

#4908 Nov 13, 2013
Northeast Snackman wrote:
Hey Mass IO. Why don't you get an original username moron. The original Mass IO is in Foxboro. He posted long before you had the courage to copy his name. If you LET S-L get away with things then you're a moron. What would you do if some one came into your house and start decorating it? No different from your so-called business, which I still say we paid for our jobs. i used to look out for the IBO as a whole. Now, with all the stupid morons thinking they bought a business, I'm starting tolook out for myself. It's unbelievable how many of you let mgmt bully you. If you let it happen, you deserve it..........
We have a wonderful team up here!! Great IBO's and a strong management team. We just had a simply wonderful and informative meeting led by our wonderful dm's
Cookie

Eagle, CO

#4909 Nov 13, 2013
Sold route two days left.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4910 Nov 14, 2013
nob wrote:
<quoted text>. And I will bet the only profit they are making is from the IBO's route payments.
which makes u think that when our loans are done, what big snack company will they buy. Just so they can adjust routes and sell us another dream. And how much do they care, we have a company here that sells snack factory pretz crisps and utz.
Bushwhacked

Conover, NC

#4912 Nov 14, 2013
BfloPretzKing wrote:
<quoted text> which makes u think that when our loans are done, what big snack company will they buy. Just so they can adjust routes and sell us another dream. And how much do they care, we have a company here that sells snack factory pretz crisps and utz.
your first problem is u have a loan .. If they change routes they have to buy back the other route first
Style dog

Statesville, NC

#4913 Nov 14, 2013
Mr Bent wrote:
New IBO here. Im trying to stay positive but not matter what I do , I cant make any money. Even the week when I do 10k in sales, I sometimes LOSE money!!! What is the secret????
t
The secret is NO STALE! sell product and control expenses and make money. Simple as that. Know your expenses. Run it like a business
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Greenbrier, AR

#4914 Nov 15, 2013
Dce wrote:
<quoted text>was it or was it not the 10th poorest market in the country before you bought it? It sounds like you didn't do your research before you bought it! You don't have to worry about sending them a check they will come get it !
first off, let me explain a few things. one - we don't own our routes - we are just on a service contract because snyders cant get their shit together with golden flake to make us equity routes, even though we service the product in all stores in the state, except Kroger and Target. secondly, I was forced into taking this route by the DM when we went independent. I did service Pine Bluff before this but also had a good portion of Little Rock that was the higher part of my route, which they did away with. I asked for a different route but was ignored, by the DM and ZM at the time. The route was quoted at $4400/wk, I had gotten to grow a little bit for the first part of the second half of 2012. At the end of 2012 they added territory to my route, per my request, although not the area I wanted, which is 80miles south of my base. Thirdly, the market has changed in the last 6 months, due to crime, construction of new highways (that bypass the old highway that had some of my cstores on it) Are their things I may have been able to do differently, sure, but at the same time this company was not, and has not helped us grow, in my opinion. Most of the new partner brands they are selling, are just not right for this area. Finally had some Wal-marts that have Toms, SoH, Cape, EatSmart, Pop chips in the mod (of which only TOMS sells) oh yeah and OKieDOke big bag. C-stores have been sold, and I have customers wanting 30% margin on products, when I don't even get 30%.- and telling me the percent is lower then it is because they cant do MATH. Fouth, the numbers don't add up - the last weeks the cash sales they quote me as doing, are not what I have collected. and I know I am not being shorted by customer, because - I watch my money counted to me - to protect myself and my customer.
snackman

Newburg, PA

#4915 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>first off, let me explain a few things. one - we don't own our routes - we are just on a service contract because snyders cant get their shit together with golden flake to make us equity routes, even though we service the product in all stores in the state, except Kroger and Target. secondly, I was forced into taking this route by the DM when we went independent. I did service Pine Bluff before this but also had a good portion of Little Rock that was the higher part of my route, which they did away with. I asked for a different route but was ignored, by the DM and ZM at the time. The route was quoted at $4400/wk, I had gotten to grow a little bit for the first part of the second half of 2012. At the end of 2012 they added territory to my route, per my request, although not the area I wanted, which is 80miles south of my base. Thirdly, the market has changed in the last 6 months, due to crime, construction of new highways (that bypass the old highway that had some of my cstores on it) Are their things I may have been able to do differently, sure, but at the same time this company was not, and has not helped us grow, in my opinion. Most of the new partner brands they are selling, are just not right for this area. Finally had some Wal-marts that have Toms, SoH, Cape, EatSmart, Pop chips in the mod (of which only TOMS sells) oh yeah and OKieDOke big bag. C-stores have been sold, and I have customers wanting 30% margin on products, when I don't even get 30%.- and telling me the percent is lower then it is because they cant do MATH. Fouth, the numbers don't add up - the last weeks the cash sales they quote me as doing, are not what I have collected. and I know I am not being shorted by customer, because - I watch my money counted to me - to protect myself and my customer.
If you don't own your then just walk away,and stop complaining about it
Bushwhacked

Taylors, SC

#4916 Nov 15, 2013
snackman wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't own your then just walk away,and stop complaining about it
no shit .. Back to Burger King !
WNY

Rochester, NY

#4917 Nov 15, 2013
snackman wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't own your then just walk away,and stop complaining about it
I have to say I agree with snackman, we have cash invested, if you didn't pay for your territory and of you can't make a living then you should just walk
Mr Bent

Webster, MA

#4918 Nov 16, 2013
<quoted text>first off, let me explain a few things. one - we don't own our routes - we are just on a service contract because snyders cant get their shit together with golden flake to make us equity routes, even though we service the product in all stores in the state, except Kroger and Target. secondly, I was forced into taking this route by the DM when we went independent. I did service Pine Bluff before this but also had a good portion of Little Rock that was the higher part of my route, which they did away with. I asked for a different route but was ignored, by the DM and ZM at the time. The route was quoted at $4400/wk, I had gotten to grow a little bit for the first part of the second half of 2012. At the end of 2012 they added territory to my route, per my request, although not the area I wanted, which is 80miles south of my base. Thirdly, the market has changed in the last 6 months, due to crime, construction of new highways (that bypass the old highway that had some of my cstores on it) Are their things I may have been able to do differently, sure, but at the same time this company was not, and has not helped us grow, in my opinion. Most of the new partner brands they are selling, are just not right for this area. Finally had some Wal-marts that have Toms, SoH, Cape, EatSmart, Pop chips in the mod (of which only TOMS sells) oh yeah and OKieDOke big bag. C-stores have been sold, and I have customers wanting 30% margin on products, when I don't even get 30%.- and telling me the percent is lower then it is because they cant do MATH. Fouth, the numbers don't add up - the last weeks the cash sales they quote me as doing, are not what I have collected. and I know I am not being shorted by customer, because - I watch my money counted to me - to protect myself and my customer.
If you claim the cash business they quoted didnt match what you got paid, all you have to do is look at your invoices!!! Add them up!!!
WNY

Rochester, NY

#4919 Nov 17, 2013
Regarding the so called "bonus", what is considered Snyder brand products? Snyders, Stella, Archway? If so then the numbers do not add up. A complete breakdown of each product would be nice. I have 2,000 dollar differences from the numbers they give me and there is no way I purchased that much in partner brands
Bushwhacked

Bennettsville, SC

#4920 Nov 17, 2013
WNY wrote:
Regarding the so called "bonus", what is considered Snyder brand products? Snyders, Stella, Archway? If so then the numbers do not add up. A complete breakdown of each product would be nice. I have 2,000 dollar differences from the numbers they give me and there is no way I purchased that much in partner brands
yeah that had my numbers all whacked out also, everybody down here is down on core brands for the 4th quarter only thing is selling is partner brands and some chocolates . Hell they aren't promoting anyway publix has some shitty ass promos they said they ran out of money .. What a joke !
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Greenbrier, AR

#4921 Nov 18, 2013
Mr Bent wrote:
<quoted text>
If you claim the cash business they quoted didnt match what you got paid, all you have to do is look at your invoices!!! Add them up!!!
I never printed a copy of a cash invoice, because we were told we needed too. well actually it was - if you want to that is fine, for your records, but it is not really necessary. I blame myself for not keeping those records now, as it seems lots of numbers on the settlement are not adding up? I did walk away from the territory now. the shitty part is having to turn the truck back over and bankrupting my business. I mean the numbers just don't add up. if I only ordered $15900 from the warehouse in October and had $19500 in sales - why do I owe so much?$4000 in cash sales? not by the deposits made in my bank. my suggestion is that everyone if you don't keep cash invoice copies yet- start doing so. that is one of the biggest mistakes I made.
Mass IO

Townsend, MA

#4922 Nov 18, 2013
This company is the biggest RIP OFF anyone thinking of buying stay away save yourself from the biggest nightmare you can possibly come upon. They will steal everything from you and leave you dry.
They only care about their bonuses at the expense
of your lively-hood.
Mass IO

Townsend, MA

#4923 Nov 18, 2013
At least at Burger King they don't have drunken DM's
walking around the warehouse giving orders they don't remember the next day. How does it feel to have a drunk DM charge your business 2600.00 with out your signature. But he is so intoxicated he doesn't even know what he is doing!!! Thanks DP
next time you go out and get drunk at lunch, And they say I'm NOT Paying for it. Try to come out of your black out and remember what the IO said!!!
Mass IO

Townsend, MA

#4925 Nov 18, 2013
Snack man Last time i checked it's a free country you don't like what's being said, don't read it guess what the world doesn't revolve around you!!!
snackman

Newburg, PA

#4926 Nov 18, 2013
Mass IO wrote:
Snack man Last time i checked it's a free country you don't like what's being said, don't read it guess what the world doesn't revolve around you!!!
Yes it does, just because you don't have the balls to stand up to your DM is not my problem. I own my route but if you let them get away with what you say they are doing then you are a fool, get some backbone and stop whining!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Sam's Club Still Planned for Gateway? (Nov '13) Nov 22 Amanda 2
News Power outage hits rush hour (May '10) Nov 20 David Dell 16
News Ex-security guard charged in thefts at Hanover ... (May '11) Oct '16 Private 6
News Police: Littlestown woman bites child as discip... Oct '16 privone2001 3
Ummmm......yeah Oct '16 waitwhatwhowhenho... 1
Utz buys Golden Flake Jul '16 jim thompson 1
Lovely School Taxes (Jan '12) Jul '16 Jan 22

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages