Old School Lance Man

Wake Forest, NC

#4869 Nov 8, 2013
Ryan Stack wrote:
You know, Snyders Lance really needs to buy back the routes and reorganize them so all the routes bring in the same kind of sales. It's not right that 2 or 3 guys have 13-14k routes and then the rest of the I/o's struggle to pay the bills. Just saying
They gave the best routes to their pets......
WNY

Boston, MA

#4870 Nov 8, 2013
BfloPretzKing wrote:
<quoted text> 3 new cash accts that they went out and solicited now i have to service these $25 stops?
Very simple/ don't do them.. That's a problem, a lot of IBO's want to be independent but they let management tell them what to do... Do as I said .. Don't do them!
Mr Bent

Douglas, MA

#4871 Nov 8, 2013
New IBO here. Im trying to stay positive but not matter what I do , I cant make any money. Even the week when I do 10k in sales, I sometimes LOSE money!!! What is the secret????
Dce

Gaithersburg, MD

#4872 Nov 8, 2013
Mr Bent wrote:
New IBO here. Im trying to stay positive but not matter what I do , I cant make any money. Even the week when I do 10k in sales, I sometimes LOSE money!!! What is the secret????
you can run 10k every week but if you buy 9700 to do it the key is buy what you can sell leave backstock on Saturday and merchandise Monday morning and load Monday afternoon but on Saturday you want the truck to be empty !!!
Mr Bent

Douglas, MA

#4873 Nov 8, 2013
Dce wrote:
<quoted text>you can run 10k every week but if you buy 9700 to do it the key is buy what you can sell leave backstock on Saturday and merchandise Monday morning and load Monday afternoon but on Saturday you want the truck to be empty !!!
What days do you load ?? What terms are you on??
Dce

Gaithersburg, MD

#4874 Nov 9, 2013
Mr Bent wrote:
<quoted text>
i load everyday if need be I come to the warehouse with a list per store and I know exactly where everything is going! I am on 0 terms and run 12 plus every week
Bushwhacked

Huntersville, NC

#4875 Nov 9, 2013
Mr Bent wrote:
yeah the dm's dumb morons don't tell u about inventory they want u to break even week so they hit their number and get their bonus .. It's all sbout controlling inventory with this pay system
shaffted

Hanover, PA

#4876 Nov 9, 2013
Mr Bent wrote:
<quoted text>
load monday thursday empty truck by saturday 0 terms is the way to go just merch on monday then load heavy
just trying to get by

United States

#4877 Nov 9, 2013
Ryan Stack wrote:
You know, Snyders Lance really needs to buy back the routes and reorganize them so all the routes bring in the same kind of sales. It's not right that 2 or 3 guys have 13-14k routes and then the rest of the I/o's struggle to pay the bills. Just saying
FU....many of us that have big routes started with small routes and built them up. Why should I have to take a pay cut because you can't run a business? We have the routes we do because we have proven we can pull the numbers weekly.
cookieman

Eagle, CO

#4878 Nov 9, 2013
Future pushed growth will be convenieve store single serve,driving down average price per item.
cookieman

Eagle, CO

#4879 Nov 9, 2013
10000 convenient stores times $25 weekly vol =$13000000 annual sales. Even if it's at 60 cents a pop.
ibo sucker

Charlotte, NC

#4880 Nov 9, 2013
Mr Bent wrote:
u r a bin order right? If so when do u get your truck?
Old School Lance Man

Wake Forest, NC

#4881 Nov 9, 2013
Well Lance got what they deserved by ruining a great company when they merged with Snyders....
just trying to get by

United States

#4882 Nov 10, 2013
Old School Lance Man wrote:
Well Lance got what they deserved by ruining a great company when they merged with Snyders....
Not defending Snyders but I think you have it wrong. Singer screwed all of us and he was from Lance. Before Lance we all made more money, had only grocery stores and worked less hours. So stop lying to yourself, Lance came along and screwed us over not the other way around.
Mass IO

Templeton, MA

#4883 Nov 10, 2013
I am in the process of selling my route. My DM Larry Goldberg from Shrewsbury Warehouse made a deal with my Shaw's store with out my knowledge,to bring 100 cases for a display. I told him to forget it, they won't sell and I will be stuck paying for the returns. Him and Charlie Arnold had me sign over the store and they were going to have another IO do it. NO ONE would take it. They took 2600.00
of product out and brought it to the store in a Synder truck and talked the receiver into charging it to my business route number. Ho They Fraudulently charged my company 2600.00. Anyone have a name of a lawyer in Mass who could help
Dce

Gaithersburg, MD

#4884 Nov 10, 2013
Mass IO wrote:
I am in the process of selling my route. My DM Larry Goldberg from Shrewsbury Warehouse made a deal with my Shaw's store with out my knowledge,to bring 100 cases for a display. I told him to forget it, they won't sell and I will be stuck paying for the returns. Him and Charlie Arnold had me sign over the store and they were going to have another IO do it. NO ONE would take it. They took 2600.00
of product out and brought it to the store in a Synder truck and talked the receiver into charging it to my business route number. Ho They Fraudulently charged my company 2600.00. Anyone have a name of a lawyer in Mass who could help
a 100 cases of what
Mass IO

Templeton, MA

#4885 Nov 10, 2013
3.99 bags of Wise for a 4 day bogo 2 free which ends tomorrow. The store doesn't even carry the product and the stores I have that do had me bring in 6 cases
Mass IO

Templeton, MA

#4886 Nov 10, 2013
Charlie Arnold is the Regional Manager in Massachusetts and he is a Stupid big RED NECK from
down south somewhere. No one can stand him in the warehouse they all make fun of him,specially Goldberg. But Goldberg has no spine he is Arnold's little bitch and will screw his IO's in a min
Snack guy

Carlisle, MA

#4887 Nov 10, 2013
Mass IO wrote:
Charlie Arnold is the Regional Manager in Massachusetts and he is a Stupid big RED NECK from
down south somewhere. No one can stand him in the warehouse they all make fun of him,specially Goldberg. But Goldberg has no spine he is Arnold's little bitch and will screw his IO's in a min
I know Larry and he is not a bitch like you say. We can agree on Charlie. You probably do not know how to run a route.
WNY

Rochester, NY

#4888 Nov 10, 2013
Mass IO wrote:
This doesn't seem plausible, no way should Snyder have done that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 7 hr Ronny Reagan 51,503
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sat Petal Power 2
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Fri Just Saying 3,999
bulllys at the work place. Fri Petal Power 3
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Hanover Police Force Sep 15 Jeremy 1
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Sep 4 lesson learned 8
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••