|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Pretzel mam wrote:
<quoted text>.
I told my DM that the other day he said it will just take people time to get used to the new package. I have a feeling once it starts hitting there sales number they will change it back. They never think before they do something
hell they should have learned from the xtra fulls ... Good product terrible packaging
Long rod

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Lmao wrote:
Things will get better once we acquire pepperidge farm cookies at least that's the rumor here.
yeah sure .. They going to pay 30 to 1 to buy all the pf routes out ?
Pretzel mam

Struthers, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Long rod wrote:
<quoted text> yeah sure .. They going to pay 30 to 1 to buy all the pf routes out ?

Something must be up because I just had an IBO ask me 2 hours ago if I heard about this and. I said no then I came on here in seen this
Southern snack lady

Pearl, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

With this $2 line anybody think that SL is following Frito Lay discontinue $1.09 and going with $1.49?
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Long rod wrote:
<quoted text> yeah sure .. They going to pay 30 to 1 to buy all the pf routes out ?
Pipe dream. Not happening. LOL.
ibo sucker

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Fishin Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pipe dream. Not happening. LOL.
hahaha...dream weaver I believe I can touch the morning sky!"""
ibo sucker

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Long rod wrote:
<quoted text> you must be a useless dm tard !
I agree
Wharfs for cape cod

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Sell more Hubert's??
Dce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

ibo sucker wrote:
<quoted text> I agree
you are back already!
Long rod

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Wharfs for cape cod wrote:
Sell more Hubert's??
Thinking about buying a new truck with all that Hubert commish I am making .. Lol
snacktime

Hortonville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Pretzel mam wrote:
<quoted text>.
I told my DM that the other day he said it will just take people time to get used to the new package. I have a feeling once it starts hitting there sales number they will change it back. They never think before they do something
The same shit happened with okedoke popcorn before snyders bought out jays foods (The equity group who owned them), new packaging and the #1 popcorn in the Midwest hit rock bottom!!! I just got in the new packaging for the lance, don't know yet but I don't sell a lot of lance anyways except for one wal-mart. lance is over priced for independents.
snacktime

Hortonville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Long rod wrote:
<quoted text> you must be a useless dm tard !
Yes with my long rod in your wife and your mouth
snacktime

Hortonville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Dce wrote:
All this bitching is getting a little out of hand. It is really easy to talk the kind of shit being talked on here anonymously. Personally I'm seeing double digit growth, and life is good. For the rest of you,keep entertaining everybody with your witty remarks I'm sure that management is looking at this website and they are loving it!
I'm seeing the same growth double digit. I think this site is full of people that can't run a route and just wanna work part time jobs! That's all I'm reading on here
snacktime

Hortonville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

ibo sucker wrote:
<quoted text> I agree
you are Just another ibo sucking! Your name says it all tard

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Hey guys I'm close to central NY and was told i have to start up 3 accounts. Any contract pros know if i have to do this, if they aren't national chains, just cash accts
WNY

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

BfloPretzKing wrote:
Hey guys I'm close to central NY and was told i have to start up 3 accounts. Any contract pros know if i have to do this, if they aren't national chains, just cash accts
What exactly do you mean? You were told you have to add 3 accounts?
Merely Asking

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

BfloPretzKing wrote:
Don't see anything in the contract that says you have to ! but, remember you own the rights to the area, Watch that they don't give yo another IBO. They are sneaky like that

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

WNY wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly do you mean? You were told you have to add 3 accounts?
3 new cash accts that they went out and solicited now i have to service these $25 stops?
Bushwhacked

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

BfloPretzKing wrote:
<quoted text> 3 new cash accts that they went out and solicited now i have to service these $25 stops?
catch them every other week .. I know it sucks but snyders don't care how much time they take of yours or if you stale it all out as long as it leaves the warehouse it's a sell to them
Ryan Stack

Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

You know, Snyders Lance really needs to buy back the routes and reorganize them so all the routes bring in the same kind of sales. It's not right that 2 or 3 guys have 13-14k routes and then the rest of the I/o's struggle to pay the bills. Just saying

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 31 min ferd 3,806
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 5 hr More Settled Science 51,184
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... 23 hr Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE