Long rod

Indianapolis, IN

#4847 Nov 4, 2013
Pretzel mam wrote:
<quoted text>.
I told my DM that the other day he said it will just take people time to get used to the new package. I have a feeling once it starts hitting there sales number they will change it back. They never think before they do something
hell they should have learned from the xtra fulls ... Good product terrible packaging
Long rod

Indianapolis, IN

#4848 Nov 4, 2013
Lmao wrote:
Things will get better once we acquire pepperidge farm cookies at least that's the rumor here.
yeah sure .. They going to pay 30 to 1 to buy all the pf routes out ?
Pretzel mam

Struthers, OH

#4849 Nov 4, 2013
Long rod wrote:
<quoted text> yeah sure .. They going to pay 30 to 1 to buy all the pf routes out ?

Something must be up because I just had an IBO ask me 2 hours ago if I heard about this and. I said no then I came on here in seen this
Southern snack lady

Pearl, MS

#4850 Nov 4, 2013
With this $2 line anybody think that SL is following Frito Lay discontinue $1.09 and going with $1.49?
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4851 Nov 4, 2013
Long rod wrote:
<quoted text> yeah sure .. They going to pay 30 to 1 to buy all the pf routes out ?
Pipe dream. Not happening. LOL.
ibo sucker

Locust, NC

#4853 Nov 5, 2013
Fishin Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pipe dream. Not happening. LOL.
hahaha...dream weaver I believe I can touch the morning sky!"""
ibo sucker

Locust, NC

#4854 Nov 5, 2013
Long rod wrote:
<quoted text> you must be a useless dm tard !
I agree
Wharfs for cape cod

Hanover, PA

#4855 Nov 5, 2013
Sell more Hubert's??
Dce

Chicago, IL

#4856 Nov 5, 2013
ibo sucker wrote:
<quoted text> I agree
you are back already!
Long rod

Charlotte, NC

#4857 Nov 5, 2013
Wharfs for cape cod wrote:
Sell more Hubert's??
Thinking about buying a new truck with all that Hubert commish I am making .. Lol
snacktime

Hartland, WI

#4858 Nov 5, 2013
Pretzel mam wrote:
<quoted text>.
I told my DM that the other day he said it will just take people time to get used to the new package. I have a feeling once it starts hitting there sales number they will change it back. They never think before they do something
The same shit happened with okedoke popcorn before snyders bought out jays foods (The equity group who owned them), new packaging and the #1 popcorn in the Midwest hit rock bottom!!! I just got in the new packaging for the lance, don't know yet but I don't sell a lot of lance anyways except for one wal-mart. lance is over priced for independents.
snacktime

Hartland, WI

#4859 Nov 5, 2013
Long rod wrote:
<quoted text> you must be a useless dm tard !
Yes with my long rod in your wife and your mouth
snacktime

Hartland, WI

#4860 Nov 5, 2013
Dce wrote:
All this bitching is getting a little out of hand. It is really easy to talk the kind of shit being talked on here anonymously. Personally I'm seeing double digit growth, and life is good. For the rest of you,keep entertaining everybody with your witty remarks I'm sure that management is looking at this website and they are loving it!
I'm seeing the same growth double digit. I think this site is full of people that can't run a route and just wanna work part time jobs! That's all I'm reading on here
snacktime

Hartland, WI

#4861 Nov 5, 2013
ibo sucker wrote:
<quoted text> I agree
you are Just another ibo sucking! Your name says it all tard

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4862 Nov 5, 2013
Hey guys I'm close to central NY and was told i have to start up 3 accounts. Any contract pros know if i have to do this, if they aren't national chains, just cash accts
WNY

Rochester, NY

#4863 Nov 5, 2013
BfloPretzKing wrote:
Hey guys I'm close to central NY and was told i have to start up 3 accounts. Any contract pros know if i have to do this, if they aren't national chains, just cash accts
What exactly do you mean? You were told you have to add 3 accounts?
Merely Asking

Jacksonville, FL

#4864 Nov 6, 2013
BfloPretzKing wrote:
Don't see anything in the contract that says you have to ! but, remember you own the rights to the area, Watch that they don't give yo another IBO. They are sneaky like that

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4865 Nov 6, 2013
WNY wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly do you mean? You were told you have to add 3 accounts?
3 new cash accts that they went out and solicited now i have to service these $25 stops?
Bushwhacked

Huntersville, NC

#4866 Nov 7, 2013
BfloPretzKing wrote:
<quoted text> 3 new cash accts that they went out and solicited now i have to service these $25 stops?
catch them every other week .. I know it sucks but snyders don't care how much time they take of yours or if you stale it all out as long as it leaves the warehouse it's a sell to them
Ryan Stack

Brazil

#4868 Nov 8, 2013
You know, Snyders Lance really needs to buy back the routes and reorganize them so all the routes bring in the same kind of sales. It's not right that 2 or 3 guys have 13-14k routes and then the rest of the I/o's struggle to pay the bills. Just saying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pump it powder (Jan '12) Mon askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov 22 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Nov '14 Batman 54
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web