Woodstock, IL

#4861 Nov 5, 2013
ibo sucker wrote:
<quoted text> I agree
you are Just another ibo sucking! Your name says it all tard

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4862 Nov 5, 2013
Hey guys I'm close to central NY and was told i have to start up 3 accounts. Any contract pros know if i have to do this, if they aren't national chains, just cash accts
WNY

Rochester, NY

#4863 Nov 5, 2013
BfloPretzKing wrote:
Hey guys I'm close to central NY and was told i have to start up 3 accounts. Any contract pros know if i have to do this, if they aren't national chains, just cash accts
What exactly do you mean? You were told you have to add 3 accounts?
Merely Asking

Jacksonville, FL

#4864 Nov 6, 2013
BfloPretzKing wrote:
Don't see anything in the contract that says you have to ! but, remember you own the rights to the area, Watch that they don't give yo another IBO. They are sneaky like that

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4865 Nov 6, 2013
WNY wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly do you mean? You were told you have to add 3 accounts?
3 new cash accts that they went out and solicited now i have to service these $25 stops?
Bushwhacked

Taylors, SC

#4866 Nov 7, 2013
BfloPretzKing wrote:
<quoted text> 3 new cash accts that they went out and solicited now i have to service these $25 stops?
catch them every other week .. I know it sucks but snyders don't care how much time they take of yours or if you stale it all out as long as it leaves the warehouse it's a sell to them
Ryan Stack

Brazil

#4868 Nov 8, 2013
You know, Snyders Lance really needs to buy back the routes and reorganize them so all the routes bring in the same kind of sales. It's not right that 2 or 3 guys have 13-14k routes and then the rest of the I/o's struggle to pay the bills. Just saying
Old School Lance Man

Fayetteville, NC

#4869 Nov 8, 2013
Ryan Stack wrote:
You know, Snyders Lance really needs to buy back the routes and reorganize them so all the routes bring in the same kind of sales. It's not right that 2 or 3 guys have 13-14k routes and then the rest of the I/o's struggle to pay the bills. Just saying
They gave the best routes to their pets......
WNY

Framingham, MA

#4870 Nov 8, 2013
BfloPretzKing wrote:
<quoted text> 3 new cash accts that they went out and solicited now i have to service these $25 stops?
Very simple/ don't do them.. That's a problem, a lot of IBO's want to be independent but they let management tell them what to do... Do as I said .. Don't do them!
Mr Bent

Webster, MA

#4871 Nov 8, 2013
New IBO here. Im trying to stay positive but not matter what I do , I cant make any money. Even the week when I do 10k in sales, I sometimes LOSE money!!! What is the secret????
Dce

Damascus, MD

#4872 Nov 8, 2013
Mr Bent wrote:
New IBO here. Im trying to stay positive but not matter what I do , I cant make any money. Even the week when I do 10k in sales, I sometimes LOSE money!!! What is the secret????
you can run 10k every week but if you buy 9700 to do it the key is buy what you can sell leave backstock on Saturday and merchandise Monday morning and load Monday afternoon but on Saturday you want the truck to be empty !!!
Mr Bent

Webster, MA

#4873 Nov 8, 2013
Dce wrote:
<quoted text>you can run 10k every week but if you buy 9700 to do it the key is buy what you can sell leave backstock on Saturday and merchandise Monday morning and load Monday afternoon but on Saturday you want the truck to be empty !!!
What days do you load ?? What terms are you on??
Dce

Damascus, MD

#4874 Nov 9, 2013
Mr Bent wrote:
<quoted text>
i load everyday if need be I come to the warehouse with a list per store and I know exactly where everything is going! I am on 0 terms and run 12 plus every week
Bushwhacked

Taylors, SC

#4875 Nov 9, 2013
Mr Bent wrote:
yeah the dm's dumb morons don't tell u about inventory they want u to break even week so they hit their number and get their bonus .. It's all sbout controlling inventory with this pay system
shaffted

Hanover, PA

#4876 Nov 9, 2013
Mr Bent wrote:
<quoted text>
load monday thursday empty truck by saturday 0 terms is the way to go just merch on monday then load heavy
just trying to get by

Union City, GA

#4877 Nov 9, 2013
Ryan Stack wrote:
FU....many of us that have big routes started with small routes and built them up. Why should I have to take a pay cut because you can't run a business? We have the routes we do because we have proven we can pull the numbers weekly.
cookieman

Eagle, CO

#4878 Nov 9, 2013
Future pushed growth will be convenieve store single serve,driving down average price per item.
cookieman

Eagle, CO

#4879 Nov 9, 2013
10000 convenient stores times $25 weekly vol =$13000000 annual sales. Even if it's at 60 cents a pop.
ibo sucker

Asheboro, NC

#4880 Nov 9, 2013
Mr Bent wrote:
u r a bin order right? If so when do u get your truck?
Old School Lance Man

Fayetteville, NC

#4881 Nov 9, 2013
Well Lance got what they deserved by ruining a great company when they merged with Snyders....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Sam's Club Still Planned for Gateway? (Nov '13) Nov 22 Amanda 2
News Power outage hits rush hour (May '10) Nov 20 David Dell 16
News Ex-security guard charged in thefts at Hanover ... (May '11) Oct '16 Private 6
News Police: Littlestown woman bites child as discip... Oct '16 privone2001 3
Ummmm......yeah Oct '16 waitwhatwhowhenho... 1
Utz buys Golden Flake Jul '16 jim thompson 1
Lovely School Taxes (Jan '12) Jul '16 Jan 22

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages