Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4827 Oct 31, 2013
Has anyone else had isues with the so called "bonus" and been able to get it fixed? Mine is less than half what I expected and can not get an answer from anywhere.

Also I heard today something that convinces me more than ever that the upper sales staff is crazy and has no respect for us personally, for ourtime and for our duty to out families to make a living. Although I do not think it will happen but they are considering having us take in a pallet to WalMart on Friday of an item on special. On Monday, we pick the remains. Are you kidding me?
snacktime

Hartland, WI

#4828 Oct 31, 2013
WNY wrote:
<quoted text>
snacktime ,you crack me up... You finally agree with some comments made by an IBO, minutes with you there is always a caveat . When people feel cheated they will tend to stop caring and do just what is needed to get by. The fact that you don't get it makes me realize that you are a Snyders employee. Why not take your stupid ass opinions elsewhere, you contribute nothing but the corporate bullshit line!
Exactly! my point, you are a shelf filler that puts nothing on sale and picks up stales! How many years you been in business? You will never grow with your attitude.
Roger Waters

Bucharest, Romania

#4829 Nov 1, 2013
Hey guys, if I find a regular 9-5 job and wanna sell my route, can I pay someone at Snyders to run my route until I find a buyer? How does that work? I'd love to keep my route, but I honestly can't make a living at this anymore. Every week I have to pay for gas, route payment etc. with little wiggle room. Yet, Syders can screw with us anyway possible to please their shareholders. It doesn't help that the economy sucks as well! Just tired of the I/O deal. Anyways any help would be appreciated
snacktime

Hartland, WI

#4830 Nov 1, 2013
arkansasSLscamedIBO wrote:
<quoted text>I run 3 days a week now. am looking for a job.
You have a job, You own it, start selling!!!!!! How can't I see your point of view. Its looking like you were not meant for self employment. If I was in your shoes I would be trying harder at the job I own instead of getting a part time job. WAKE UP DUMB ASS!
snacktime

Hartland, WI

#4831 Nov 1, 2013
S-l troll wrote:
<quoted text> true they have alot of bad ibo's mostly on marginal just getting by routes but this 2 year in new service agreement saying u should catch a 60 dollar a week twice is a lil much .. We get paid on what we sell if they needed more than once a week service most of us would be there !
You below the Bridge?
snacktime

Hartland, WI

#4832 Nov 1, 2013
Jamd wrote:
Davis? Seriously ?? What the f is wrong with this company???
They have no idea how to cut costs in the common sense ways, just like any big corporation. I personally can not stand the lack of communication! I have no Idea whats on sale or in ad until I see sundays newspaper or I walk into the store Monday. now that's fucked up!
Roger Waters

Bucharest, Romania

#4833 Nov 1, 2013
snacktime, are you out of the Addison warehouse? Where do you deliver to?
Long rod

Monroe, NC

#4834 Nov 1, 2013
snacktime wrote:
<quoted text>
You below the Bridge?
you must be a useless dm tard !
Dce

Gaithersburg, MD

#4835 Nov 1, 2013
All this bitching is getting a little out of hand. It is really easy to talk the kind of shit being talked on here anonymously. Personally I'm seeing double digit growth, and life is good. For the rest of you,keep entertaining everybody with your witty remarks I'm sure that management is looking at this website and they are loving it!
abc123

Hanover, PA

#4836 Nov 2, 2013
Three small words that speak volumes...adapt, improvise and overcome...anyone know where this is from...wonder why they say it?? Think "outside of the box". Personally this week was one of my worst and I was ready for the week to end. However, take a step back, reorganize, reload and bring it on. I think this can be applied to most things in life...its up to us to make the most of it. Before one of you make some "smart a**" comment just remember why and how we all can voice our opinions and do what we do..take a moment and reflect..if you have what you want embrace it and if not..make a change. I would hope this site would be helpful and give us IBO's information to improve us, our routes but at times it is the exact opposite. Let's try to help each other and make a positive change!
WNY

Rochester, NY

#4837 Nov 2, 2013
abc123 wrote:
Three small words that speak volumes...adapt, improvise and overcome...anyone know where this is from...wonder why they say it?? Think "outside of the box". Personally this week was one of my worst and I was ready for the week to end. However, take a step back, reorganize, reload and bring it on. I think this can be applied to most things in life...its up to us to make the most of it. Before one of you make some "smart a**" comment just remember why and how we all can voice our opinions and do what we do..take a moment and reflect..if you have what you want embrace it and if not..make a change. I would hope this site would be helpful and give us IBO's information to improve us, our routes but at times it is the exact opposite. Let's try to help each other and make a positive change!
Hopefully Snyder management takes this approach
Long rod

Gaffney, SC

#4838 Nov 2, 2013
Dce wrote:
All this bitching is getting a little out of hand. It is really easy to talk the kind of shit being talked on here anonymously. Personally I'm seeing double digit growth, and life is good. For the rest of you,keep entertaining everybody with your witty remarks I'm sure that management is looking at this website and they are loving it!
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood !
WNY

Pittsford, NY

#4839 Nov 2, 2013
Up 5% from last year but 5% off of the figure for the "bonus"....who's the winner here ?
KTMracer475

Fulton, NY

#4840 Nov 2, 2013
SL IBO wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here , no reason to sign anything new, the only changes they would make would only benefit them... More treating us as employees, I'm not an employee and don't want to be tested as one .. There is DM in our neck of the woods that continues to go into stores and write notes that tell you what you need , mind you these aren't suggestions. they are written orders. I , personally throw out the notes.and continue to run my territory as I see fit . But he continues to do it
hey cicero guy, I have a Pep Farm combo route nearby for sale
It's cheap, not the dopey 30-40 to 1 ratio either
I live in Brewerton, route is waterloo. listed on craiglist recently
NO Zone

United States

#4841 Nov 2, 2013
abc123 wrote:
That would be from my beloved Corp! Also used in the movie Heartbreak ridge.
ibo sucker

Charlotte, NC

#4842 Nov 2, 2013
Well there is a lot of different views up on this board . The only thing I know is Snyder lance is crooked... I figured out how to make money week to week but just can't grow my business .. have to run out of product each week to make a check...can't push for sales.. well all I can say is if u can get out. Do it.. i am official gone!!! Sold out... I hope that Snyder lance will change one day. Great products they have , but shitty way of treating there ibos... good luck everyone here, will check in from time to time.. IBO sucker no more, IBO sucker .....out!!!
WNY

Rochester, NY

#4843 Nov 3, 2013
ibo sucker wrote:
Well there is a lot of different views up on this board . The only thing I know is Snyder lance is crooked... I figured out how to make money week to week but just can't grow my business .. have to run out of product each week to make a check...can't push for sales.. well all I can say is if u can get out. Do it.. i am official gone!!! Sold out... I hope that Snyder lance will change one day. Great products they have , but shitty way of treating there ibos... good luck
everyone here, will check in from time to time.. IBO sucker no more, IBO sucker .....out!!!
So true regarding selling down each week in order to make money, Snyder products are great but the system they have in place sucks. It's pretty obvious that they find the easiest to make money is by short changing the IBO. When that is done you have people who feel screwed thus leading to complaining and apathy . It's obvious management notices this but they really aren't doing anything to remedy the problems . Other then telling you to sell if you don't like it. We, as IBO's have money invested in this company, unlike the people in management who collect overblown pay checks each week . Raise the margins and move the closing settlement day from Saturday to end of day Tuesday. Simple.. Any thoughts?
Lmao

Seminole, FL

#4844 Nov 4, 2013
Things will get better once we acquire pepperidge farm cookies at least that's the rumor here.
NO Zone

Duluth, GA

#4845 Nov 4, 2013
I used to sell 15 cases of toasty each week but due to the package change, I will order 0 cases this week. Sad. 2 walmarts, 2 krogers, and a few indepent grocers and I won't have to order any the first week of the month! Thanks for asking the people with their hands in the shelf how this would affect sales, dumbasses!!
Pretzel mam

Struthers, OH

#4846 Nov 4, 2013
NO Zone wrote:
I used to sell 15 cases of toasty each week but due to the package change, I will order 0 cases this week. Sad. 2 walmarts, 2 krogers, and a few indepent grocers and I won't have to order any the first week of the month! Thanks for asking the people with their hands in the shelf how this would affect sales, dumbasses!!

I told my DM that the other day he said it will just take people time to get used to the new package. I have a feeling once it starts hitting there sales number they will change it back. They never think before they do something

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hanover should trash its recycling program (Mar '08) Fri RetiredRN 16
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov '14 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web