Since: Oct 13

Hollywood, FL

#4784 Oct 25, 2013
Broke ass wrote:
<quoted text> No Carl lee pulls up in a limo and hands delivers ur big 1,500 check goob ..
how did you kno??? he got out the limo gave me my check laughed in my face got back in the limo and peeled off.
snackman

Newville, PA

#4785 Oct 25, 2013
NO Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Have those 16 people gotten their checks yet ?
Yes ,they got them yesterday

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#4787 Oct 25, 2013
This rebate deal is nothing but a scam! The only real winner is SL.They really love when you make it to 9.49%. They don't have to pay you anything. I would like to see anyone in management make it running one of these routes.
Merely Asking

Jacksonville, FL

#4788 Oct 25, 2013
wildkat wrote:
This rebate deal is nothing but a scam! The only real winner is SL.They really love when you make it to 9.49%. They don't have to pay you anything. I would like to see anyone in management make it running one of these routes.
S-L is the only winner here, IBO increases sales 10% and gets 1% bonus S-L gets the other 9%

Where is the incentive here, now get ready to do it again in the 4th quarter
Broke ass

Hendersonville, NC

#4789 Oct 25, 2013
wildkat wrote:
This rebate deal is nothing but a scam! The only real winner is SL.They really love when you make it to 9.49%. They don't have to pay you anything. I would like to see anyone in management make it running one of these routes.
if u are that close should have had some crackers in the back room or something .. To get that other half percent
snackman

Newville, PA

#4790 Oct 26, 2013
This used to be a good co to work for ,now it is a joke to work with as an IBO.They continue to tell you what to do as if you work for them. When taking new products or seasonal products they act like you have to take them because they are guaranted. That is not what the contract says. The dm goes out and sells stuff you don't want and then says you have to take it because that's what the store wants. That is total BS.
WNY

West Hartford, CT

#4791 Oct 26, 2013
Merely Asking wrote:
<quoted text>
S-L is the only winner here, IBO increases sales 10% and gets 1% bonus S-L gets the other 9%
Where is the incentive here, now get ready to do it again in the 4th quarter
It amazes me that more IBO's don't see it that way.... If Snyders was serious then they would pay a "bonus" for any percentage over the previous year.. You can bust your ass and come up 1% short and then you get squat
abc123

Hanover, PA

#4792 Oct 26, 2013
WNY wrote:
<quoted text>
It amazes me that more IBO's don't see it that way.... If Snyders was serious then they would pay a "bonus" for any percentage over the previous year.. You can bust your ass and come up 1% short and then you get squat
I went out and worked very hard..hit the 10% bonus only to receive an updated 3rd quarter bonus report and over half the numbers were changed for previous weeks. How can snyders change my numbers on the rebate report? For 11 weeks numbers stayed the same and on the last week of the quarter they send me updated numbers!!!! By doing this, I did not get a bonus. I received a total of three different reports for 3rd quarter rebate numbers all coming at the close of the quarter!! I reported this to my DM, who I must say has been trying to help me with this matter! I received a text from him which said I would be receiving my bonus this week. Up to this point I have not received anything up till now. My DM is to check into this Monday am! This is very frustrating...By the way, I see Snyders already changed my numbers again for this fourth quarter rebate. For those of you in management that read these comments...How can Snyders change numbers once they're given to us? The kicker on this...didn't even get an explanation to this point. I've been patient but my patience are starting to run out. I believe in doing the "right" thing and now its time for Snyders to do the same!!! Snyders gave me numbers..I hit them.. now make it right!!!
nib

Fairport, NY

#4793 Oct 26, 2013
WNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree on all points, especially about not agreeing with them... If you don't tell them wonderful things they turn a deaf ear . And most managers have zero experience on a route, they would not last long out here... No benefits , no quarterly bonus checks . They might think they would be stars but we all know better. It's not easy out here , but can we really expect them to understand?
Anyone notice the animosity between IBO's and Snyder management? Do they not realize that they alienate the IBO's and in turn it hurts everyone's business??? And why do they continue to treat IBO's as employees? As I see it management wants to continue to "manage " us but does not want the expense of an employee. Up the profit margins and leave us alone. The vast majority of IBO's know how to manage a business, that is why we are IBO's and they are employees
NO Zone

Duluth, GA

#4794 Oct 26, 2013
I have asked and asked for my check and still haven't gotten it!
jimmy jo

Magee, MS

#4795 Oct 26, 2013
NO Zone wrote:
I have asked and asked for my check and still haven't gotten it!
I'm in the same zone as you,I'll ask Monday if my DM has sent out the ones that got it in my dist.
Broke ass

Rock Hill, SC

#4796 Oct 26, 2013
They have a so called new service agreement if a account does more than 60 bucks a week u should catch u it twice a week and so on and wants us to sign it ... I pretty much going to tell them to go fuck off ... Time to stand up for ourselves !
pastorjohn

United States

#4797 Oct 26, 2013
I received my bonus for 15% growth it was $1525 which they just kept but should have been $1889 by my math 2% o 94000 is not 1500
pastorjohn

United States

#4798 Oct 26, 2013
didn't even have enough to pay my settlement this week they would not download the promos for 2 pallets of chips I had bought looks like another lawsuit brewing to me!!!!
snacktime

Roscoe, IL

#4799 Oct 26, 2013
abc123 wrote:
<quoted text>I went out and worked very hard..hit the 10% bonus only to receive an updated 3rd quarter bonus report and over half the numbers were changed for previous weeks. How can snyders change my numbers on the rebate report? For 11 weeks numbers stayed the same and on the last week of the quarter they send me updated numbers!!!! By doing this, I did not get a bonus. I received a total of three different reports for 3rd quarter rebate numbers all coming at the close of the quarter!! I reported this to my DM, who I must say has been trying to help me with this matter! I received a text from him which said I would be receiving my bonus this week. Up to this point I have not received anything up till now. My DM is to check into this Monday am! This is very frustrating...By the way, I see Snyders already changed my numbers again for this fourth quarter rebate. For those of you in management that read these comments...How can Snyders change numbers once they're given to us? The kicker on this...didn't even get an explanation to this point. I've been patient but my patience are starting to run out. I believe in doing the "right" thing and now its time for Snyders to do the same!!! Snyders gave me numbers..I hit them.. now make it right!!!
Have your documents ready, don't you keep track on your own(don't rely on their reports they are so bogus I can't even begin to tell you on this site!!!!). Its kinda like abc123
snacktime

Roscoe, IL

#4800 Oct 26, 2013
nib wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone notice the animosity between IBO's and Snyder management? Do they not realize that they alienate the IBO's and in turn it hurts everyone's business??? And why do they continue to treat IBO's as employees? As I see it management wants to continue to "manage " us but does not want the expense of an employee. Up the profit margins and leave us alone. The vast majority of IBO's know how to manage a business, that is why we are IBO's and they are employees
I agree up until halfway of your comment. First of all the majority of ibo's can't run a business.(they are shelf fillers) That is the exact reason there are SL employee's hounding you,(managing). If they up the profit margin and you are happy with what you make, hmmm then you won't sell and grow. SL is a company that wants to grow! Frito-Lay doesn't want their employees to lay flat, that is why they are always fucking with the employees pay or routes. You own your own company, why don't you act like it. Or maybe you can apply for Frito-Lay. You will make the same money but it will be a for real boss that you can't tell to fuck off!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4801 Oct 26, 2013
Broke ass wrote:
They have a so called new service agreement if a account does more than 60 bucks a week u should catch u it twice a week and so on and wants us to sign it ... I pretty much going to tell them to go fuck off ... Time to stand up for ourselves !
its a great idea but we are in a time where people don't see big picture and don't think they can make a difference. If they do propose such a ridiculous plan "we" have to stand up!!!!!!! They can't operate without us and are public ally traded. Shareholders dont like work turmoil som they would nvr let it get ugly
abc123

Hanover, PA

#4802 Oct 27, 2013
snacktime wrote:
<quoted text>
Have your documents ready, don't you keep track on your own(don't rely on their reports they are so bogus I can't even begin to tell you on this site!!!!). Its kinda like abc123
I have all documents and check them on a weekly basis...that is how I knew the numbers were changed on the last week of the quarter. There was a crossdock that I wasn't paid on either! However, with the help of my DM, I was paid for it but about 2 months after the fact. This is why I'm waiting for my DM to check into this matter. He does do the "right" thing..I think its those in the office that need to get their "ducks in a row". Its a shame that some can keep doing what they do...I know lots of people that need a job in all facets of employment that I'm sure would make a drastic improvement which would help all of us in this business. I believe we have good products and snyders is trying to improve their business model. However, we all know, crawl, walk, run...Just a suggestion..book smarts is nice but think outside of the box..there are creative individuals with lots of experience..ie..lance crackers...3 for 5..fantastic price..too bad they were not in the ad...would have made a huge impact! Maybe next time?? I know some ibo's do the minimal but those of us trying to grow our business or take it to the next level..give us what we need and all of us will be rewarded!
just trying to get by

United States

#4803 Oct 27, 2013
Quit crying about a bs bonus. This was never intended to help us. Just another way for Snyder Lance to earn more off of our hard work. The last three weeks they changed our numbers on top of not having ANYTHING on sale in Publix or Kroger that mattered. Because of these three weeks the ones that were close or over the 10% all missed getting the bonus. Funny how one of the biggest zones where they would be paying the biggest checks all of a sudden has NOTHING on sale the last three weeks of the quarter.

Just more underhandness from this Snyder Lance company ran by a bunch of thieves and crooks.

Guys when speaking about Snyder Lance make sure to spell out their whole name to make sure when someone Google's the company name they get to see links to this site and how this company cheats its IBO's.
S-l troll

Rock Hill, SC

#4804 Oct 27, 2013
snacktime wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree up until halfway of your comment. First of all the majority of ibo's can't run a business.(they are shelf fillers) That is the exact reason there are SL employee's hounding you,(managing). If they up the profit margin and you are happy with what you make, hmmm then you won't sell and grow. SL is a company that wants to grow! Frito-Lay doesn't want their employees to lay flat, that is why they are always fucking with the employees pay or routes. You own your own company, why don't you act like it. Or maybe you can apply for Frito-Lay. You will make the same money but it will be a for real boss that you can't tell to fuck off!
true they have alot of bad ibo's mostly on marginal just getting by routes but this 2 year in new service agreement saying u should catch a 60 dollar a week twice is a lil much .. We get paid on what we sell if they needed more than once a week service most of us would be there !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hanover should trash its recycling program (Mar '08) 7 hr RetiredRN 16
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov '14 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:02 am PST

NBC Sports10:02AM
Browns rookie Connor Shaw likely to start finale - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report10:33 AM
Browns to Start Shaw at QB vs. Ravens
Bleacher Report12:02 PM
Monroe (Ankel) Doubtful vs. Browns; Suggs, Others Questionable
NBC Sports12:13 PM
Eugene Monroe unlikely to play on Sunday
ESPN12:15 PM
Ravens' Forsett rewards linemen with TVs