|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Billsfan wrote:
I was told by management to stop posting on this site... What should I do ? It is checked daily by Snyder management and they are looking at ways to get rid of problem IBO's... Lets see who has the balls to stay on,,, Ark? Snacktime? WNY? Any of you guys
First of all you don't have any "Management", you are an IBO. The Dm's And Zone managers are nothing but your Snyders representatives, we do NOT work for them, I tell this to managers in my stores or other customers. the Snyders people don't really like it, but they know that is our relationship.
Your were told by Snyders to stop posting on this site ! AGAIN we don't work for them and they can't tell you what to do (read article 2,section b of your contract)
NO Zone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Merely Asking wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all you don't have any "Management", you are an IBO. The Dm's And Zone managers are nothing but your Snyders representatives, we do NOT work for them, I tell this to managers in my stores or other customers. the Snyders people don't really like it, but they know that is our relationship.
Your were told by Snyders to stop posting on this site ! AGAIN we don't work for them and they can't tell you what to do (read article 2,section b of your contract)
Tell them to blow u
WNY

Lexington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Billsfan wrote:
I was told by management to stop posting on this site... What should I do ? It is checked daily by Snyder management and they are looking at ways to get rid of problem IBO's... Lets see who has the balls to stay on,,, Ark? Snacktime? WNY? Any of you guys
Haha!! Tell them to mind their own business!! If they don't like it tell them not to read the posts. Problem is, the truth hurts them and Snyders does like to try and bully the IBO, the I stands for independent, remember that. They will never stop treating us as employees . And until they realize we are independent and start treating us with respect this forum will continue to blow up . By the way. This week is freedom of speech week!!
Jimmy Jo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

snyderIBoFML wrote:
<quoted text>
Can i lose my route if i don't keep planogram in gas stations like when i don't carry a slow product. Fl route ty management. Out here sucks they text 5 times a Day u gotta do this ....this store called they need service. Your shelf looks low. Like wtf
Whenever I have someone say something about planogram I tell them that I'll set it to planogram the week I get 100% of my load in. Still waiting.
just trying to get by

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

We live in America. A country that has freedom of speech. If a DM or Management told me to stop I would laugh at them in their face. I doubt SL would like to explain trying to deny us our freedoms outlined in the US Bill of Rights to a judge.
NO Zone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

The new packaging on home packs has slowed my sells. Stupid move!!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

I have emailed about every third day asking for some clarification on my numbers for 3rd quarter bonus. Of course no amswer. Some weeks my SDV (which is one of my questions to them, how do they come up with this) is sometimes only a hundred dollars more than what I purchased. Also, they show how much my cross docks are and say they are in the totals but I can not see anywhere that they have been added in.
Long rod

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

NO Zone wrote:
The new packaging on home packs has slowed my sells. Stupid move!!
didn't learn from the xtra fulls ...
Long rod

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Heartbreak of Psoriasis wrote:
I have emailed about every third day asking for some clarification on my numbers for 3rd quarter bonus. Of course no amswer. Some weeks my SDV (which is one of my questions to them, how do they come up with this) is sometimes only a hundred dollars more than what I purchased. Also, they show how much my cross docks are and say they are in the totals but I can not see anywhere that they have been added in.
Ponzi scheme ! They forget I have all last year settlements ..

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Anyone excited about the new items on "our" website? Pretty good favors coming. Oh yeah my negative comment would be with what space? Also no mgrs care about this site cuz it literally is 10 people out of 3000 and nothing happens from it. If they cared they would address the 10,000 comments about giving us a lil stale cap or another percentage on our commission.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

snyderIBoFML wrote:
<quoted text>
Can i lose my route if i don't keep planogram in gas stations like when i don't carry a slow product. Fl route ty management. Out here sucks they text 5 times a Day u gotta do this ....this store called they need service. Your shelf looks low. Like wtf
I have been hearing this "shelf looks low" comments from management to other IOS. Truth is, if they EVER wanna get serious in stores they will realize we need a stale cap just like all the other companies that operate with IOs. Otherwise we will ALWAYS operate on the non aggressive side. Unless of course u have heavy hitter stores. Would a 1 or 2% stale cap bankrupt S--L ? Its ridiculous we tolerate this
FORMER UTZ IBO

South Amboy, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

BfloPretzKing wrote:
<quoted text> I have been hearing this "shelf looks low" comments from management to other IOS. Truth is, if they EVER wanna get serious in stores they will realize we need a stale cap just like all the other companies that operate with IOs. Otherwise we will ALWAYS operate on the non aggressive side. Unless of course u have heavy hitter stores. Would a 1 or 2% stale cap bankrupt S--L ? Its ridiculous we tolerate this
Every so called mgr can go on a Monday morning to any busy market and take pictures of anyone's section for proof the section looksd low and unorganized, then report it to uppermanagement, and use it as a negative if/when they want to get rid of an IBO. Oh, that happened with the only IBO out of 31 here. 1 person was not offered a route. I ran against him before I bought a route here. Except PH was probably drunk and didn't realize store personnel was watching him sway back &forth, take pictures, and told the IBO what was going on. When the new routes were offered pictures came foward. Everyone liked and got along with the blackballed IBO. Sad an incompetant drunk has more power than an IBO who grew his route, split 3 times and was still running over $10,000/week (The Dan Morgan philosophy way). Alot of us still keep in touch with him. He hasn't looked back since. Alot of IBO's on here would agree he got the better deal.
snackman

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

FORMER UTZ IBO wrote:
<quoted text>
Every so called mgr can go on a Monday morning to any busy market and take pictures of anyone's section for proof the section looksd low and unorganized, then report it to uppermanagement, and use it as a negative if/when they want to get rid of an IBO. Oh, that happened with the only IBO out of 31 here. 1 person was not offered a route. I ran against him before I bought a route here. Except PH was probably drunk and didn't realize store personnel was watching him sway back &forth, take pictures, and told the IBO what was going on. When the new routes were offered pictures came foward. Everyone liked and got along with the blackballed IBO. Sad an incompetant drunk has more power than an IBO who grew his route, split 3 times and was still running over $10,000/week (The Dan Morgan philosophy way). Alot of us still keep in touch with him. He hasn't looked back since. Alot of IBO's on here would agree he got the better deal.
Dan Morgan,HaHa,, they think he is a god at s-l, but he is just like all the others at the company ,they think we are getting a sweet deal here,but none of the so called hot shots could survive on a route making the margins with no stale relief that we do. Every time they ask you a question if you complain a little they walk away and don't want to discuss it. They only talk to you if you say a wonderful everything is .What a joke, 16 out of 64 routes in Baltimore zone got rebate ckecks,Wow that's awesome seems to work well.NOT!!!!
NO Zone

Brandon, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

snackman wrote:
<quoted text>Dan Morgan,HaHa,, they think he is a god at s-l, but he is just like all the others at the company ,they think we are getting a sweet deal here,but none of the so called hot shots could survive on a route making the margins with no stale relief that we do. Every time they ask you a question if you complain a little they walk away and don't want to discuss it. They only talk to you if you say a wonderful everything is .What a joke, 16 out of 64 routes in Baltimore zone got rebate ckecks,Wow that's awesome seems to work well.NOT!!!!
Have those 16 people gotten their checks yet ?

Since: Oct 13

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

just got my check 2% rebate Orlando fl
NO Zone

Brandon, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

snyderIBoFML wrote:
just got my check 2% rebate Orlando fl
How was it delivered to you?

Since: Oct 13

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

in person
NO Zone

Brandon, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

snyderIBoFML wrote:
in person
By DM?
Broke ass

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

NO Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
By DM?
No Carl lee pulls up in a limo and hands delivers ur big 1,500 check goob ..
WNY

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

snackman wrote:
<quoted text>Dan Morgan,HaHa,, they think he is a god at s-l, but he is just like all the others at the company ,they think we are getting a sweet deal here,but none of the so called hot shots could survive on a route making the margins with no stale relief that we do. Every time they ask you a question if you complain a little they walk away and don't want to discuss it. They only talk to you if you say a wonderful everything is .What a joke, 16 out of 64 routes in Baltimore zone got rebate ckecks,Wow that's awesome seems to work well.NOT!!!!
Agree on all points, especially about not agreeing with them... If you don't tell them wonderful things they turn a deaf ear . And most managers have zero experience on a route, they would not last long out here... No benefits , no quarterly bonus checks . They might think they would be stars but we all know better. It's not easy out here , but can we really expect them to understand?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 46 min T Wolf 51,196
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 4 hr Eddie Swindell 3,824
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Fri Fitus T Bluster 2
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE