snackman

Newville, PA

#4743 Oct 19, 2013
BLUEGRASS wrote:
I GOT AN IDEA !!!!!!!
Just let S-L promo 100% and give you back 19c of the dollar you paid 81c for. Oooops I might have given THEM an idea, sorry.
Do you honestly feel you don't lose money when S-L takes promo dollars from you ? Why don't you add the promos you pay to what you bought the product for when figuring your margins ?
Also, learn the difference between gross and net before you go ranting about people being clueless without any business sense.
<quoted text>
Rant this! We get paid on net sales not gross sales if that's how you want it explained,Happy?
Mike

Trabzon, Turkey

#4744 Oct 20, 2013
Guys, I'm confused about my loan from MAW Snyders. I still have 53,000 left on the loan, but it says the loan maturity date is 3/21/2014. What happens on that date? Can some explain this to an old chunk of coal like me? Thanks
Long rod

Blacksburg, SC

#4746 Oct 20, 2013
Mike wrote:
Guys, I'm confused about my loan from MAW Snyders. I still have 53,000 left on the loan, but it says the loan maturity date is 3/21/2014. What happens on that date? Can some explain this to an old chunk of coal like me? Thanks
Is that the 5 year point ? Never take a loan from the fake snyders bank !
Union

United States

#4747 Oct 20, 2013
Mike wrote:
Damn!!$53k? I'm glad I didn't have to pay anywhere near that. You must be running $15000 a week?

Since: Oct 13

Hollywood, FL

#4748 Oct 21, 2013
WNY wrote:
<quoted text>
We are treated as employees, told what to do and no respect for what we bring to the company. If I want to start at 6,7,8,9,10am . It's my business and if my accounts are serviced its none of managements business , but they feel otherwise
Can i lose my route if i don't keep planogram in gas stations like when i don't carry a slow product. Fl route ty management. Out here sucks they text 5 times a Day u gotta do this ....this store called they need service. Your shelf looks low. Like wtf
WNY

Wellesley, MA

#4749 Oct 21, 2013
snyderIBoFML wrote:
<quoted text>
Can i lose my route if i don't keep planogram in gas stations like when i don't carry a slow product. Fl route ty management. Out here sucks they text 5 times a Day u gotta do this ....this store called they need service. Your shelf looks low. Like wtf
No you don't , it's your route , put in what sells , you are responsible for stales not them. Do what YOU thinks best. Text them back and tell them to mind their own business
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Greenbrier, AR

#4750 Oct 21, 2013
snyderIBoFML wrote:
<quoted text>
two words bro... LAWYER UP. that is treating you like an employee. it straight says in the contract they can not do that. you buy and sell what you choose to who you choose. so yeah. I am in the process of setting up a class action involving every IBO past and present - that feels wronged (APPARENTLY that DOESNT INCLUDE @snackman or @snacktime - who if I had to guess - same ASSHOLE - probably a MOLE)
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Greenbrier, AR

#4751 Oct 21, 2013
can someone tell me where in this contract it states they can change it without notice and with out signing a new one. for the record - the June changes - from 17%/20% w/ 4% rebate - to 18/21% with no rebate - basically lowering rates by 2% without signing a new contract. and if it does state this - then why is legal now wanting us to sign a new agreement with these round of changes to the service agreement. think about folks, time for everyone to lawyer up. making money or not - if you were getting the 4% rebate - since July 1 the company has been paying 2% less to everyone. the contract also clearly states 17% (now 18%) on Large Items and 17% (now 18%) on PA - the average commission (with the 82% payback) is 13.5% on Large Margin items (to Walmart) Yep we get paid on NET sales - well if that is the case MR SMART ASS - we lose money everyday... buy at $2.04 sell for $1.88 PLEASE PLEASE everyone GET a LAWYER. ITs not just S-L doing this, its other BIG COMPANY as well.
snackman

Newville, PA

#4752 Oct 21, 2013
arkansasSLscamedIBO wrote:
<quoted text>two words bro... LAWYER UP. that is treating you like an employee. it straight says in the contract they can not do that. you buy and sell what you choose to who you choose. so yeah. I am in the process of setting up a class action involving every IBO past and present - that feels wronged (APPARENTLY that DOESNT INCLUDE @snackman or @snacktime - who if I had to guess - same ASSHOLE - probably a MOLE)
You are without a doubt the biggest ahole on this website.you have know clue face it.good luck your going to need it
Merely Asking

Jacksonville, FL

#4753 Oct 21, 2013
snyderIBoFML wrote:
<quoted text>
You could just tell them to fu@k off, but I like to kill them them with kindness, they don't know how to handle this and don't know how to respond . If said customers are calling "in" remind them on pg 20 of the contract ,article 21 "Customer Complaints" are to be handeled by the Ibo not S-L. They have a tendency of putting their nose in where it doesn't belong. Regarding following planograms or buying items they say you have to carry, I tell them this, I signed a contract with S-L and I intend on honoring it, however I don't see any provision that says we are required to follow their planograms or am required to buy what they want ! If you can show me this I will be happy to honor your requests, my Dm has really backed off after hearing this, he knows he can't bullshit his way on this !

Orlando, FL

#4754 Oct 21, 2013
Merely Asking wrote:
<quoted text>
You could just tell them to fu@k off, but I like to kill them them with kindness, they don't know how to handle this and don't know how to respond . If said customers are calling "in" remind them on pg 20 of the contract ,article 21 "Customer Complaints" are to be handeled by the Ibo not S-L. They have a tendency of putting their nose in where it doesn't belong. Regarding following planograms or buying items they say you have to carry, I tell them this, I signed a contract with S-L and I intend on honoring it, however I don't see any provision that says we are required to follow their planograms or am required to buy what they want ! If you can show me this I will be happy to honor your requests, my Dm has really backed off after hearing this, he knows he can't bullshit his way on this !
Out here in Florida they have us under the impression that if youdon't keep plano gram and service the stores the requested amount of times that is in the suggested service days sheet. In the contract they can take your route.
They hammer us on Plano gram for example we set circkle 3 weeks back with a new Plano gram now we got those archway muffins. And lance honey buns and they gave is a new. Plano gram. My question is mainly on the Plano gram part do we have to adhere to it or can we make changes as we deem fit. Thank you all for the responses.

Since: Jul 13

Levittown, NY

#4755 Oct 21, 2013
Coverage

October 21, 2013

Snyder's-Lance Ducks Suit Over Pre-Merger Distribution Deals

A Pennsylvania federal judge on Thursday tossed a suit by a number of New York food distributors accusing Snyder's-Lance Inc. of squeezing them out of shelf space and denying access to key products in breach of their contracts that pre-date a 2010 merger.

Since: Jul 13

Levittown, NY

#4756 Oct 21, 2013
I was told tha IBO's... should keep trying to sue or become a union and go after S-L.......what are the thoughts ?
snacktime

Windsor, WI

#4757 Oct 21, 2013
snackman wrote:
<quoted text>Rant this! We get paid on net sales not gross sales if that's how you want it explained,Happy?
I think its funny, are these guys paying taxes on gross sales????
california guy

Tracy, CA

#4758 Oct 22, 2013
Has anyone gotten there Q-3 bonus yet? I hit the 10% mark , but I still have not received any check.

Hollywood, FL

#4759 Oct 22, 2013
Just called dm told him show me service requirement . On my contract and Plano gram
NO Zone

United States

#4760 Oct 22, 2013
california guy wrote:
Has anyone gotten there Q-3 bonus yet? I hit the 10% mark , but I still have not received any check.
I have not. I heard we are supposed to have them by the 25th and that they will go to the dm so he can hand them out. It's a pain in the as ! Could have already direct deposited it!
Long rod

Davidson, NC

#4761 Oct 22, 2013
NO Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not. I heard we are supposed to have them by the 25th and that they will go to the dm so he can hand them out. It's a pain in the as ! Could have already direct deposited it!
hell they don't do anything else guess this will make them feel important ...
FORMER UTZ IBO

Jersey City, NJ

#4762 Oct 22, 2013
There are no bonuses............there are around 30 IBO's here and they're playing games with 17 of here who hit our numbers. S-L is saying we didn't hit them. Everyone is trying to get their paperwork together.
Billsfan

Lynn, MA

#4763 Oct 22, 2013
I was told by management to stop posting on this site... What should I do ? It is checked daily by Snyder management and they are looking at ways to get rid of problem IBO's... Lets see who has the balls to stay on,,, Ark? Snacktime? WNY? Any of you guys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Oct 17 Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Question Oct 5 Helpneeded 1
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 3 anonymous 52
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep 20 Petal Power 1
bulllys at the work place. Sep '14 Petal Power 3
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs