exLanceman in NC

Hope Mills, NC

#4702 Oct 12, 2013
Honestly the DM's we have are useless. They ask for opportunities, you pass them along and nothing gets done. Now the bonus goal has been increased to 15 and 20 percent. If you are running your route properly day in and day out there is no way to reach those goals.
Wharfs for cape cod

Hanover, PA

#4703 Oct 13, 2013
Bonus program is a joke! Big winner are the region managers on up. As long as Carl Lee is drawing 2 million a year I will never bust my hump to make him any richer. He is responsible for me losing all my benefits it took me 30 plus years to get. He wasn't at Snyders when guys like me built the company and I'm sure he shed no tears for me while he cashes his 40,000 a week average paycheck. I will work for me and my families needs and that only. When he starts investing in me then I will give back. HE can start with giving us the 20% he promised. Until then he can suck eggs!
Snyders CEO

Jefferson, MD

#4704 Oct 13, 2013
Wharfs for cape cod wrote:
Bonus program is a joke! Big winner are the region managers on up. As long as Carl Lee is drawing 2 million a year I will never bust my hump to make him any richer. He is responsible for me losing all my benefits it took me 30 plus years to get. He wasn't at Snyders when guys like me built the company and I'm sure he shed no tears for me while he cashes his 40,000 a week average paycheck. I will work for me and my families needs and that only. When he starts investing in me then I will give back. HE can start with giving us the 20% he promised. Until then he can suck eggs!
Carl is a great president, I told him on Friday at the golf course, after I beat him, lol, And by the way enjoy the lemonade I am sending you guys
Long rod

Faith, NC

#4705 Oct 13, 2013
Snyders CEO wrote:
<quoted text>Carl is a great president, I told him on Friday at the golf course, after I beat him, lol, And by the way enjoy the lemonade I am sending you guys
u can't beat ur meat chump .. Go sell some Quito displays in the soccer mom van douche !
WNY

Rochester, NY

#4706 Oct 13, 2013
Wharfs for cape cod wrote:
Well said , couldn't agree with you more! We will never get the 20 %. As far as the "bonuses ". It's nothing but a win, win for Snyders. I just wish more IBO's would see it that way.
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Greenbrier, AR

#4707 Oct 14, 2013
Dce wrote:
<quoted text>they should have never sold a route that could possibly drop to that average. I run 11 to 13 every week. I couldn't imagine trying to juggle profitability with a $3000 route!
the route was quoted to me at $4700 - they added some territory to me last decemeber, and was suppose to add to my route - all it has done is add fuel cost. I want out so bad, but no job has called me for an interview, let alone an offer
sam

Mount Vernon, NY

#4708 Oct 14, 2013
61 new items dont mean nothing if u dont get extra space for them and not discontinue items and replace with new
Pretzel mam

United States

#4709 Oct 14, 2013
sam wrote:
61 new items dont mean nothing if u dont get extra space for them and not discontinue items and replace with new
I say that all the time u can get 500 new items but if u don't gain space into the stores then new items don't help but all they do is discontinue a few times and we get a few new times into the stores.
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4710 Oct 14, 2013
What are the 61 new items? Snyder, Lance products or new lines of product, like drinks? Are the 61 new items ones that are out there already in other areas of the country and are only "new" to your territory?
Biffkowabunga

Duarte, CA

#4711 Oct 14, 2013
Soooooo ... after reading many of the comments on this thread, I'm assuming most of you wouldn't buy a route from S-L again? I mean, knowing what you all know now? I'm looking into buying a route in Ca and have become increasingly skeptical about the whole thing.
Come on, peeps. What would you do if you were in my shoes?
Bent over Billy

Jefferson, MD

#4712 Oct 14, 2013
Biffkowabunga wrote:
Soooooo ... after reading many of the comments on this thread, I'm assuming most of you wouldn't buy a route from S-L again? I mean, knowing what you all know now? I'm looking into buying a route in Ca and have become increasingly skeptical about the whole thing.
R U N , very fast, the other way
Dce

Baltimore, MD

#4713 Oct 14, 2013
Biffkowabunga wrote:
it isn't as bad as everyone says. If you can put up with the bullshit and get creative from week to week you can make a good living!
snacktime

Brookfield, WI

#4714 Oct 14, 2013
Biffkowabunga wrote:
It's a good gig if you can sell and are not lazy like half the people here. I hope you didn't come from a union or something like that.
Old School Lance Man

Wake Forest, NC

#4715 Oct 14, 2013
Snyders CEO wrote:
<quoted text>Carl is a great president, I told him on Friday at the golf course, after I beat him, lol, And by the way enjoy the lemonade I am sending you guys
You are a pathetic loser.....
I would like to buy you for what you are worth.......And sell you for what you think you are worth.
snacktime

Brookfield, WI

#4716 Oct 14, 2013
Fishin Buddy wrote:
What are the 61 new items? Snyder, Lance products or new lines of product, like drinks? Are the 61 new items ones that are out there already in other areas of the country and are only "new" to your territory?
I got all the sheets for them right here, brand new items. Krunchers pieces (like Soh Pieces, but made with corn, cape cod popcorn etc...
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4717 Oct 14, 2013
snacktime wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good gig if you can sell and are not lazy like half the people here. I hope you didn't come from a union or something like that.
My Dad was a union man and I was for most of my early life. F... Y.., As..h...! Who do you think you are. Go to hell sucker.
WNY

Boston, MA

#4718 Oct 14, 2013
Biffkowabunga wrote:
You serious ? If you are you will have to look at route average , miles to drive , warehouse hours. Cost of route, etc.
Long rod

Charlotte, NC

#4719 Oct 14, 2013
Biffkowabunga wrote:
all depends on the area u buy you can make a decent living .. But the crack staff management are always working against u !
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Greenbrier, AR

#4720 Oct 15, 2013
Biffkowabunga wrote:
what part of California are you in bud? I lived out there for 8 years - at the time, I can almost 100% positively tell you, no stores had any Lance products in them - I am not to sure about SOH stuff, maybe Safeway, Albertsons did. But if you are in the northern part of the state (Sacramento) or above - although their is potentional there I would be real suspect. I know they have been look for a DM out there for 4+ mths. to live out there you need to be well above the $10k a week route average to survive. keep your fuel cost at a min, so don't buy into a huge radius. with the "18%" on grocery items... and the PA - don't buy into it unless its 10k or above
Biffkowabunga

Fontana, CA

#4721 Oct 15, 2013
arkansasSLscamedIBO wrote:
<quoted text>what part of California are you in bud? I lived out there for 8 years - at the time, I can almost 100% positively tell you, no stores had any Lance products in them - I am not to sure about SOH stuff, maybe Safeway, Albertsons did. But if you are in the northern part of the state (Sacramento) or above - although their is potentional there I would be real suspect. I know they have been look for a DM out there for 4+ mths. to live out there you need to be well above the $10k a week route average to survive. keep your fuel cost at a min, so don't buy into a huge radius. with the "18%" on grocery items... and the PA - don't buy into it unless its 10k or above
I live in Southern CA ... Inland Empire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snyders/lance independent business owners news Tue Krave MaMeat 1
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Mon overprivileged am... 53
Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Oct 27 Anonymous 39
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 24 vlad tepes 53
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Question Oct 5 Helpneeded 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]