Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

You guys worry too much. I worked for this outfit for over 30 years. Some of you need to put your big boy pants on and learn to run the route to your advantage and use this board for more useful things like asking for the 20% we were promised. I'm not making a fortune but I'm working less than 40 hrs a week, off 3 days, and hire help for one plus I went on 4 vacations this year because I plan better than most. Route runs around 9300 and I still make it happen. I would still sell if I could find a buyer, though. I would ask 65000 down. I believe I could get it.
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Something big is going on that I can't find any info on. From what I heard S-L has doubled their sales forecast for the next fiscal year. How can that happen without another big acquisition? What's next on the agenda for S-L?
Snyders CEO

Jefferson, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Fishin Buddy wrote:
Something big is going on that I can't find any info on. From what I heard S-L has doubled their sales forecast for the next fiscal year. How can that happen without another big acquisition? What's next on the agenda for S-L?
We are buying Wise, Herrs, and Martins, routes will triple in value
EX S L

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

arkansasSLscamedIBO wrote:
<quoted text> where do you get the $2.38 from ? my full retail customers price is $2.45 in HHC I charge them $2.75 . We are being ripped off, I bet if I dug deeper into the other PA - it will get worse or be the same. This is STRAIGHT STEALING. Unethical behavior
You are right s-l is stealing and they know it. so what are you going to do? NOTHING
Long rod

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Fishin Buddy wrote:
it's them 61 new items coming out next year won't be able to keep them on the shelf lol .. 61 really ? Smh
Snack Dude

Jumilla, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Anyone know how many miles your route has to be from the warehouse to qualify for a bin delivery? It's 33 miles to my warehouse and I'd love get a bin. Would cut down on gas and truck repairs. When I first bought the route my DM said no, but I've been here 3 years now. If I qualify for a bin, do they legally have to give me one per the contract?
Long rod

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Snack Dude wrote:
Anyone know how many miles your route has to be from the warehouse to qualify for a bin delivery? It's 33 miles to my warehouse and I'd love get a bin. Would cut down on gas and truck repairs. When I first bought the route my DM said no, but I've been here 3 years now. If I qualify for a bin, do they legally have to give me one per the contract?
75 miles
jimmy jo

Magee, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Snack Dude wrote:
Be careful what u wish for. Expect to get cut 10% of what u ordered, and have dates no one at the DC wants.
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Snyders CEO wrote:
<quoted text>We are buying Wise, Herrs, and Martins, routes will triple in value
Martin's chip line, not the bread?
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Long rod wrote:
<quoted text> it's them 61 new items coming out next year won't be able to keep them on the shelf lol .. 61 really ? Smh
How can anybody do these routes without at least a 21 ft box truck?
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Snack Dude wrote:
you do not want a bin route. if I could go pick daily and sell on a 1 day turn - I just might be able to float. but the challenge of weekly ordering, and the fact they short you (and never give credit might I add) and the short dates (which I was told I could get credit on - and never do) NOT WORTH IT. my route is in the $3000 weekly range right now - maybe a lil less even. some has to do with SL and some is just the area.
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

EX S L wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right s-l is stealing and they know it. so what are you going to do? NOTHING
I am suing. I have all the paper work, emails. text messages etc. I hope others follow suite
Bordeaux11611

Red Lion, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

FORMER UTZ IBO wrote:
Talking to some former employees UTZ is going to start charging their IBO's PA's. The IBO's are seeking a class action suit. The S-L IBO's have told them to go to the following law firm who specializes in IBO class action lawsuits.
lichten & liss- riordan
It's the way of the IBO these days. Check out the sight. Hulenen from MN recommended this lawfirm for the Mass people.
DO NOT tell either of those law firms ANYTHING! They are helping S/L, they WILL NOT help you! I already talked to Halunen and I gave them a lot of information, only to be told that I did not know anything. They argued with me and acted like I was crazy, then recommended I talk to a law firm in New Jersey, which was supposedly friends of theirs. So if I am crazy and don't have any useful information why would you tell me to talk to friends of yours? They are only on a fact finding mission for S/L, not YOU! Tell them your story so you can be targeted. I need to find Arkansas IBO's email address and talk to them, and also talk to the people that have started the lawsuit in North Carolina against S/L, when the merger happened, because I have major information for them also. I was there when they were giving out insider trading information out to all the Snyder's of Hanover employees, friends, family, etc. They even documented it in the newspapers, etc. Snyder's cheats EVERYBODY and they always look for the way to STEAL more.
Dce

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>you do not want a bin route. if I could go pick daily and sell on a 1 day turn - I just might be able to float. but the challenge of weekly ordering, and the fact they short you (and never give credit might I add) and the short dates (which I was told I could get credit on - and never do) NOT WORTH IT. my route is in the $3000 weekly range right now - maybe a lil less even. some has to do with SL and some is just the area.
$3000 a week do you only work one day, or do you use a Honda civic and work five?$3000 a week isn't are route it is a average day!
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Dce wrote:
<quoted text>$3000 a week do you only work one day, or do you use a Honda civic and work five?$3000 a week isn't are route it is a average day!
nope that is my weekly average - the high point was $5200 and it has been as low as $2800 I work 3 days. fixing to be 2 soon enough. my cash flow has dropped 80% in the last 4-6mths (not all SL fault, actually none of that is really- just the area- the economy ect.)
jimmy jo

Magee, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>you do not want a bin route. if I could go pick daily and sell on a 1 day turn - I just might be able to float. but the challenge of weekly ordering, and the fact they short you (and never give credit might I add) and the short dates (which I was told I could get credit on - and never do) NOT WORTH IT. my route is in the $3000 weekly range right now - maybe a lil less even. some has to do with SL and some is just the area.
If your not getting credits for shortages and short dates at least every other week you need to start cc ur emails to zone mngr and then regional mngr. I get a scan copy of my invoice credit on friday. Some of these DM's are completely useless.
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

jimmy jo wrote:
<quoted text>
If your not getting credits for shortages and short dates at least every other week you need to start cc ur emails to zone mngr and then regional mngr. I get a scan copy of my invoice credit on friday. Some of these DM's are completely useless.
nope he has told me I don't even need a credit form. before I was told for all damages and credits - they needed pictures and paperwork to the DM - I have seen that useless piece of crap 4x at most in 18mths. I have no idea how he has kept his job. most of his routes have turned over or been dissolved... and they split his district into two.
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Halunen was the one who got us the $10 million. I doubt there in cahoots with them. Maybe there's a reason they don't want to revisit S-L.
Wharfs for cape cod

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

I ran 3600 on Friday. If your running 3000 you should walk away!!
Dce

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Wharfs for cape cod wrote:
I ran 3600 on Friday. If your running 3000 you should walk away!!
they should have never sold a route that could possibly drop to that average. I run 11 to 13 every week. I couldn't imagine trying to juggle profitability with a $3000 route!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 10 hr Dem voter 51,296
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 20 hr PA INDEPENDENT 3,906
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1

Search the Hanover Forum:
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••