Snyder's of Hanover
snacktime

Milton, WI

#4672 Oct 9, 2013
Long rod wrote:
<quoted text> hey douche quit go back to Wendy's.. i know what the freakin crackers cost .. Take a math course !
Hey, They need more then a math course, maybe common sense in business 101. There are people here with multiple names, I can tell. I think at least 3 names are the same person!
BLUEGRASS

Louisville, KY

#4673 Oct 9, 2013
Farmer fred bought a farm for 81c. He sold that farm for a dollar. What % did Farmer Fred make ?

What % did farmer Fred make after paying 9c realtor fees on the same farm ?

lol

BTW. Its not uncommon for a store to take promo dollars and shove that sale up your azz increasing their margins.
snacktime wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, They need more then a math course, maybe common sense in business 101. There are people here with multiple names, I can tell. I think at least 3 names are the same person!
Flying Tigers

Rochester, NY

#4674 Oct 9, 2013
arkansasSLscamedIBO wrote:
go back to being a DM LongROd. I know the price too.$1.88 is WM SDV. our cost is $2.05. Full Price is $2.43 (in my HHC)$2.43 - 1.88 =.55 x .19 =.1045 so we are suppose to get approx.$.45 back. 1.88 +.45 =$2.33 - 2.05 =.28 (2.05 x .18 =.369 .36-.28 =.089 almost 9cents is missing from this 18% you say we are being paid. I can do the math another way if you like too...
2.05 x .18 =.36 2.05 + 36 = 2.42 (full 18% bump for HP) 2.42 - 1.88 =.54 x .19=.1026 1.88 + 44 = 2.32 - 2.05 =.27 2.05x.18=.3744 where is this 10cents disappearing to? we do not get 18% at all. that is what our contract states. the PA is taking all profit out of walmart stores. I understand we get back 81% of the PA - but in doing so, the company doesn't pay us the 18% stated in the contract. 10cents is missing off every package of crackers that goes through the door.
Ark, I hear ya and I have telling them that for years . But I was told that we will never get that 19% back.. Get this, I was told they use for "advertising" ! My ass they do!
Flying Tigers

Rochester, NY

#4675 Oct 9, 2013
snacktime wrote:
<quoted text>
Longer Than you have, look at your contract you make 19% of the sale. bottom line. I get how you are doing your math but.... its wrong. Like I said before if you give a pa to a store would you let them sell it at full price?????? answer please?
It does not matter what the store sells it for.. You lose 19% of the PA ...PERIOD!! What don't you get?? My math is correct my friend.. You need to open your eyes and realize you are getting screwed!
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Vilonia, AR

#4676 Oct 9, 2013
Flying Tigers wrote:
<quoted text>
Ark, I hear ya and I have telling them that for years . But I was told that we will never get that 19% back.. Get this, I was told they use for "advertising" ! My ass they do!
I mean its not about getting the 19% back - I understand that to a degree, but its about paying the margins they promise. the kicker is - we were told "you can write that loss off" my CPA tells me otherwise, because I already take the full deduction for buying the product - and cant take double deductions. they have already settled at least one class action lawsuit. going to be another soon
j ohn

North Reading, MA

#4677 Oct 10, 2013
you do make 18% on all branded product I will show you how using 12oz rods (product sold for) $2.51 - (product brought for)$2.058 = (profit).452 / (product sold for) $2.51 = 18% now on sale you do what i call con artist math this was taught to me by the great all seeing allknowing dan m.(p.s.f.)$1.80 - (p.b.f.)2.058 -(pa. .71 x .82)=($1.4750)= (profit).324 / (p.0.f.)$1.80 = 18%
WNY

Boston, MA

#4678 Oct 10, 2013
j ohn wrote:
you do make 18% on all branded product I will show you how using 12oz rods (product sold for)$2.51 -(product brought for)$2.058 =(profit).452 /(product sold for)$2.51 = 18% now on sale you do what i call con artist math this was taught to me by the great all seeing allknowing dan m.(p.s.f.)$1.80 -(p.b.f.)2.058 -(pa..71 x .82)=($1.4750)=(profit).324 /(p.0.f.)$1.80 = 18%
Con artist math.... Love it!!!!! I'm always told I'm looking for the phantom nickel .... There is no phantom nickle, it's in Snyders pockets... Three thousand IBO's... That's a lot of phantom nickels
Wharfs for cape cod

Chambersburg, PA

#4679 Oct 10, 2013
You guys worry too much. I worked for this outfit for over 30 years. Some of you need to put your big boy pants on and learn to run the route to your advantage and use this board for more useful things like asking for the 20% we were promised. I'm not making a fortune but I'm working less than 40 hrs a week, off 3 days, and hire help for one plus I went on 4 vacations this year because I plan better than most. Route runs around 9300 and I still make it happen. I would still sell if I could find a buyer, though. I would ask 65000 down. I believe I could get it.
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4680 Oct 10, 2013
Something big is going on that I can't find any info on. From what I heard S-L has doubled their sales forecast for the next fiscal year. How can that happen without another big acquisition? What's next on the agenda for S-L?
Snyders CEO

Frederick, MD

#4681 Oct 10, 2013
Fishin Buddy wrote:
Something big is going on that I can't find any info on. From what I heard S-L has doubled their sales forecast for the next fiscal year. How can that happen without another big acquisition? What's next on the agenda for S-L?
We are buying Wise, Herrs, and Martins, routes will triple in value
EX S L

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4682 Oct 10, 2013
arkansasSLscamedIBO wrote:
<quoted text> where do you get the $2.38 from ? my full retail customers price is $2.45 in HHC I charge them $2.75 . We are being ripped off, I bet if I dug deeper into the other PA - it will get worse or be the same. This is STRAIGHT STEALING. Unethical behavior
You are right s-l is stealing and they know it. so what are you going to do? NOTHING
Long rod

Brighton, MO

#4685 Oct 10, 2013
Fishin Buddy wrote:
it's them 61 new items coming out next year won't be able to keep them on the shelf lol .. 61 really ? Smh
Snack Dude

Jumilla, Spain

#4686 Oct 11, 2013
Anyone know how many miles your route has to be from the warehouse to qualify for a bin delivery? It's 33 miles to my warehouse and I'd love get a bin. Would cut down on gas and truck repairs. When I first bought the route my DM said no, but I've been here 3 years now. If I qualify for a bin, do they legally have to give me one per the contract?
Long rod

Campobello, SC

#4687 Oct 11, 2013
Snack Dude wrote:
Anyone know how many miles your route has to be from the warehouse to qualify for a bin delivery? It's 33 miles to my warehouse and I'd love get a bin. Would cut down on gas and truck repairs. When I first bought the route my DM said no, but I've been here 3 years now. If I qualify for a bin, do they legally have to give me one per the contract?
75 miles
jimmy jo

Magee, MS

#4688 Oct 11, 2013
Snack Dude wrote:
Be careful what u wish for. Expect to get cut 10% of what u ordered, and have dates no one at the DC wants.
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4689 Oct 11, 2013
Snyders CEO wrote:
<quoted text>We are buying Wise, Herrs, and Martins, routes will triple in value
Martin's chip line, not the bread?
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4690 Oct 11, 2013
Long rod wrote:
<quoted text> it's them 61 new items coming out next year won't be able to keep them on the shelf lol .. 61 really ? Smh
How can anybody do these routes without at least a 21 ft box truck?
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Vilonia, AR

#4691 Oct 11, 2013
Snack Dude wrote:
you do not want a bin route. if I could go pick daily and sell on a 1 day turn - I just might be able to float. but the challenge of weekly ordering, and the fact they short you (and never give credit might I add) and the short dates (which I was told I could get credit on - and never do) NOT WORTH IT. my route is in the $3000 weekly range right now - maybe a lil less even. some has to do with SL and some is just the area.
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Vilonia, AR

#4692 Oct 11, 2013
EX S L wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right s-l is stealing and they know it. so what are you going to do? NOTHING
I am suing. I have all the paper work, emails. text messages etc. I hope others follow suite
Bordeaux11611

Lemoyne, PA

#4693 Oct 11, 2013
FORMER UTZ IBO wrote:
Talking to some former employees UTZ is going to start charging their IBO's PA's. The IBO's are seeking a class action suit. The S-L IBO's have told them to go to the following law firm who specializes in IBO class action lawsuits.
lichten & liss- riordan
It's the way of the IBO these days. Check out the sight. Hulenen from MN recommended this lawfirm for the Mass people.
DO NOT tell either of those law firms ANYTHING! They are helping S/L, they WILL NOT help you! I already talked to Halunen and I gave them a lot of information, only to be told that I did not know anything. They argued with me and acted like I was crazy, then recommended I talk to a law firm in New Jersey, which was supposedly friends of theirs. So if I am crazy and don't have any useful information why would you tell me to talk to friends of yours? They are only on a fact finding mission for S/L, not YOU! Tell them your story so you can be targeted. I need to find Arkansas IBO's email address and talk to them, and also talk to the people that have started the lawsuit in North Carolina against S/L, when the merger happened, because I have major information for them also. I was there when they were giving out insider trading information out to all the Snyder's of Hanover employees, friends, family, etc. They even documented it in the newspapers, etc. Snyder's cheats EVERYBODY and they always look for the way to STEAL more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Sam's Club Still Planned for Gateway? (Nov '13) Nov 22 Amanda 2
News Power outage hits rush hour (May '10) Nov 20 David Dell 16
News Ex-security guard charged in thefts at Hanover ... (May '11) Oct '16 Private 6
News Police: Littlestown woman bites child as discip... Oct '16 privone2001 3
Ummmm......yeah Oct '16 waitwhatwhowhenho... 1
Utz buys Golden Flake Jul '16 jim thompson 1
Lovely School Taxes (Jan '12) Jul '16 Jan 22

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages