Snyders CEO

Jefferson, MD

#4658 Oct 8, 2013
arkansasSLscamedIBO wrote:
so if they get a .61 PA on HP then that means its $2.50 my cost $2.05 then @ 18% so the PA =.61 x .81 =.49 I get returned? I see the PA numbers on my EOD Settlement report. it still seems fishy. I sell it for $1.88+.49 = 2.37 - 2.05 =.32 where is the other 4 cents 2.05 x .18 =.36 ? is my math wrong somewhere? its suppose to be 18% on grocery if they are "stealing" 4cents from every IBO on WM then they need to pay for that - that seems to me it would be well in the 7figures as much WM business SOH does. and these numbers are just on HP I don't sell chips into WM very often so I don't have those numbers.
If you sold chips and pretzels , I would make even more, SELL, SELL, SELL, Daddy needs a new Bentley.
Long rod

Charlotte, NC

#4659 Oct 8, 2013
so if they get a .61 PA on HP then that means its $2.50 my cost $2.05 then @ 18% so the PA =.61 x .81 =.49 I get returned? I see the PA numbers on my EOD Settlement report. it still seems fishy. I sell it for $1.88+.49 = 2.37 - 2.05 =.32 where is the other 4 cents 2.05 x .18 =.36 ? is my math wrong somewhere? its suppose to be 18% on grocery if they are "stealing" 4cents from every IBO on WM then they need to pay for that - that seems to me it would be well in the 7figures as much WM business SOH does. and these numbers are just on HP I don't sell chips into WM very often so I don't have those numbers.
after ur share of allowance about 11 cents a toasty home pack is around 2.38 and you bought for what 2.05 that's your profit
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Greenbrier, AR

#4660 Oct 8, 2013
Long rod wrote:
<quoted text> after ur share of allowance about 11 cents a toasty home pack is around 2.38 and you bought for what 2.05 that's your profit
where do you get the $2.38 from ? my full retail customers price is $2.45 in HHC I charge them $2.75 . We are being ripped off, I bet if I dug deeper into the other PA - it will get worse or be the same. This is STRAIGHT STEALING. Unethical behavior
Long rod

Charlotte, NC

#4661 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text> where do you get the $2.38 from ? my full retail customers price is $2.45 in HHC I charge them $2.75 . We are being ripped off, I bet if I dug deeper into the other PA - it will get worse or be the same. This is STRAIGHT STEALING. Unethical behavior
u make 18 or 19 percent ? Regular price on a toasty is 2.49
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Greenbrier, AR

#4662 Oct 9, 2013
Long rod wrote:
<quoted text> u make 18 or 19 percent ? Regular price on a toasty is 2.49
I hate to tell you but you are just wrong. the numbers simply do not add up. S-L is pocketing money they should be paying the IBO. do the math - you too will see.
Long rod

Charlotte, NC

#4663 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>I hate to tell you but you are just wrong. the numbers simply do not add up. S-L is pocketing money they should be paying the IBO. do the math - you too will see.
hey douche quit go back to Wendy's.. i know what the freakin crackers cost .. Take a math course !
FORMER UTZ IBO

Jersey City, NJ

#4664 Oct 9, 2013
Talking to some former employees UTZ is going to start charging their IBO's PA's. The IBO's are seeking a class action suit. The S-L IBO's have told them to go to the following law firm who specializes in IBO class action lawsuits.

lichten & liss- riordan

It's the way of the IBO these days. Check out the sight. Hulenen from MN recommended this lawfirm for the Mass people.
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Greenbrier, AR

#4665 Oct 9, 2013
go back to being a DM LongROd. I know the price too.$1.88 is WM SDV. our cost is $2.05. Full Price is $2.43 (in my HHC)$2.43 - 1.88 =.55 x .19 =.1045 so we are suppose to get approx.$.45 back. 1.88 +.45 =$2.33 - 2.05 =.28 (2.05 x .18 =.369 .36-.28 =.089 almost 9cents is missing from this 18% you say we are being paid. I can do the math another way if you like too...
2.05 x .18 =.36 2.05 + 36 = 2.42 (full 18% bump for HP) 2.42 - 1.88 =.54 x .19=.1026 1.88 + 44 = 2.32 - 2.05 =.27 2.05x.18=.3744 where is this 10cents disappearing to? we do not get 18% at all. that is what our contract states. the PA is taking all profit out of walmart stores. I understand we get back 81% of the PA - but in doing so, the company doesn't pay us the 18% stated in the contract. 10cents is missing off every package of crackers that goes through the door.
Snack Dude

Jumilla, Spain

#4666 Oct 9, 2013
Hey guys, so I was wondering this morning, is anyone actually having success selling theirs routes if they want to get out? I see a bunch of routes up for sale and people have to put 20 - 50 k cash down payment for most of these routes. Who has that kind of money besides investor types etc... The average worker isn't gonna throw that money down in addition to a 75k loan. What do you guys think?
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Greenbrier, AR

#4668 Oct 9, 2013
FORMER UTZ IBO wrote:
Talking to some former employees UTZ is going to start charging their IBO's PA's. The IBO's are seeking a class action suit. The S-L IBO's have told them to go to the following law firm who specializes in IBO class action lawsuits.
lichten & liss- riordan
It's the way of the IBO these days. Check out the sight. Hulenen from MN recommended this lawfirm for the Mass people.
have my call into the firm thanks for the info. I hope we all band together and get on board with this. corporate corruption is killing this country
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Greenbrier, AR

#4669 Oct 9, 2013
STL IO Group vs S-L wrote:
<quoted text>
Please let us and every other effected person(s)/"I.O.'s" know the current status on your lawsuit.
Anyone else considering and/or currently suiging Snyder's /Lance ("S-L"), for their unethical business practies, please post any and all information.
Our group of Independent Operator's ("I.O.'s") has started a lawsuit(s) plus a possible Class-Action-Law-Suit, plus working closely with the Missouri Sate Attorney General to correct and resolve the "S-L's" unfair, misleading, unethical and possibly illegal and/or criminal business practices.
We feel this is such a shame and hope that this situation could be resolvled other than in the court(s), because "S-L" and all of it's "I.O.'s" could have successfully accomplished the conversion to "I.O.'s", but only if "S-L" would have done so in a professional and fair manner that "S-L" and all of it's "I.O.'s" would both become very successful and prosper. AFTER ALL, BUSINESS ONLY WORKS IF ALL PARTIES PROSPER AND MAKE A PROFIT.
After reviewing this "Thread's" comments, resolving this situation outside the courts is exstemely slim.
Everyone, please give us/everyone your comments.
damn I wish I would have read this stuff before hand in 2012. if this person is still active or you know how the lawsuit was settled please let me know. I am about to pursue a law suit for myself and the other IO in Arkansas. and ones who have left already.
snacktime

Brookfield, WI

#4670 Oct 9, 2013
Flying Tigers wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize you cover 19% of the PA .., don't you? If you can't wrap your simple mind around that then I'm wasting my time with you.. By the way.... How long have you been in this business?
Longer Than you have, look at your contract you make 19% of the sale. bottom line. I get how you are doing your math but.... its wrong. Like I said before if you give a pa to a store would you let them sell it at full price?????? answer please?
snacktime

Brookfield, WI

#4671 Oct 9, 2013
Flying Tigers wrote:
<quoted text>
Voortman routes are not independently owned, they are contractors ... I have no idea about Mission
Both are Independently owned. You do your homework like you do your math?
snacktime

Brookfield, WI

#4672 Oct 9, 2013
Long rod wrote:
<quoted text> hey douche quit go back to Wendy's.. i know what the freakin crackers cost .. Take a math course !
Hey, They need more then a math course, maybe common sense in business 101. There are people here with multiple names, I can tell. I think at least 3 names are the same person!
BLUEGRASS

Louisville, KY

#4673 Oct 9, 2013
Farmer fred bought a farm for 81c. He sold that farm for a dollar. What % did Farmer Fred make ?

What % did farmer Fred make after paying 9c realtor fees on the same farm ?

lol

BTW. Its not uncommon for a store to take promo dollars and shove that sale up your azz increasing their margins.
snacktime wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, They need more then a math course, maybe common sense in business 101. There are people here with multiple names, I can tell. I think at least 3 names are the same person!
Flying Tigers

Rochester, NY

#4674 Oct 9, 2013
go back to being a DM LongROd. I know the price too.$1.88 is WM SDV. our cost is $2.05. Full Price is $2.43 (in my HHC)$2.43 - 1.88 =.55 x .19 =.1045 so we are suppose to get approx.$.45 back. 1.88 +.45 =$2.33 - 2.05 =.28 (2.05 x .18 =.369 .36-.28 =.089 almost 9cents is missing from this 18% you say we are being paid. I can do the math another way if you like too...
2.05 x .18 =.36 2.05 + 36 = 2.42 (full 18% bump for HP) 2.42 - 1.88 =.54 x .19=.1026 1.88 + 44 = 2.32 - 2.05 =.27 2.05x.18=.3744 where is this 10cents disappearing to? we do not get 18% at all. that is what our contract states. the PA is taking all profit out of walmart stores. I understand we get back 81% of the PA - but in doing so, the company doesn't pay us the 18% stated in the contract. 10cents is missing off every package of crackers that goes through the door.
Ark, I hear ya and I have telling them that for years . But I was told that we will never get that 19% back.. Get this, I was told they use for "advertising" ! My ass they do!
Flying Tigers

Rochester, NY

#4675 Oct 9, 2013
snacktime wrote:
<quoted text>
Longer Than you have, look at your contract you make 19% of the sale. bottom line. I get how you are doing your math but.... its wrong. Like I said before if you give a pa to a store would you let them sell it at full price?????? answer please?
It does not matter what the store sells it for.. You lose 19% of the PA ...PERIOD!! What don't you get?? My math is correct my friend.. You need to open your eyes and realize you are getting screwed!
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Greenbrier, AR

#4676 Oct 9, 2013
Flying Tigers wrote:
<quoted text>
Ark, I hear ya and I have telling them that for years . But I was told that we will never get that 19% back.. Get this, I was told they use for "advertising" ! My ass they do!
I mean its not about getting the 19% back - I understand that to a degree, but its about paying the margins they promise. the kicker is - we were told "you can write that loss off" my CPA tells me otherwise, because I already take the full deduction for buying the product - and cant take double deductions. they have already settled at least one class action lawsuit. going to be another soon
j ohn

North Reading, MA

#4677 Oct 10, 2013
you do make 18% on all branded product I will show you how using 12oz rods (product sold for) $2.51 - (product brought for)$2.058 = (profit).452 / (product sold for) $2.51 = 18% now on sale you do what i call con artist math this was taught to me by the great all seeing allknowing dan m.(p.s.f.)$1.80 - (p.b.f.)2.058 -(pa. .71 x .82)=($1.4750)= (profit).324 / (p.0.f.)$1.80 = 18%
WNY

Newton Center, MA

#4678 Oct 10, 2013
j ohn wrote:
you do make 18% on all branded product I will show you how using 12oz rods (product sold for)$2.51 -(product brought for)$2.058 =(profit).452 /(product sold for)$2.51 = 18% now on sale you do what i call con artist math this was taught to me by the great all seeing allknowing dan m.(p.s.f.)$1.80 -(p.b.f.)2.058 -(pa..71 x .82)=($1.4750)=(profit).324 /(p.0.f.)$1.80 = 18%
Con artist math.... Love it!!!!! I'm always told I'm looking for the phantom nickel .... There is no phantom nickle, it's in Snyders pockets... Three thousand IBO's... That's a lot of phantom nickels

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
power outage littlestown pa Sat Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov 12 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov 3 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov 3 Just a thought 11
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Nov 1 Batman 54
snyders/lance independent business owners news Oct 28 Krave MaMeat 1
Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Oct 27 Anonymous 39

Winter Storm Watch for York County was issued at November 24 at 3:55PM EST

Hanover Dating
Find my Match