Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Flake wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are in Alabama , my company takes in the pretzels stupid
in Arkansas your company takes pretzels into Krogers too. in fact they are suppose to do Target, Walmart, Brookshires, Albertson, Harpes etc. but your company cant keep reps either for the same reason they FUCK YOU. I understand the whole PA being what it thing - but the company sure shined up these turds and made us believe the money was just going to start flowing. I cant believe I let myself be hosed the way I have been. I am smarter then that.
Dce

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Long rod wrote:
<quoted text> u suck huh ? If you are making good money I would invest it elsewhere than buying another one of these bad boys
i can't stand auto spell!
Dce

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Long rod wrote:
<quoted text> u suck huh ? If you are making good money I would invest it elsewhere than buying another one of these bad boys
the reality is you don't need to invest your money snyders will give you a route for almost nothing, so many people are running their routes into the ground I can double my money again!
Flying Tigers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Bent over Billy wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct, there are companys out there that charge even higher PA's and all this bitching about them is getting old,
Really ??? Name one
Flying Tigers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Dce wrote:
<quoted text>the reality is you don't need to invest your money snyders will give you a route for almost nothing, so many people are running their routes into the ground I can double my money again!
You, my friend , are full of shit
Flying Tigers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

abc123 wrote:
<quoted text>I follow the numbers closely..from week 1 to week 11 of the quarter numbers were as stated..however I received my week 12 numbers knowing I had made my 10% bonus and they changed the numbers from previous weeks!!! How can they change the numbers once they are posted..because I made my bonus but since they changed my numbers I didn't make bonus!! DM is going to check into it on Monday. Stay tuned..I will let you all know how I make out. I would be curious to know if any of your numbers changed as well..would like to hear from everyone..they need to make this right..you cant change the numbers on the last week of the quarter?? Wonder if the CFO does that for the IRS too??
One of the many reasons why I don't bother with the bonus bullshit... They take money from you and give you a fraction of it back
Dce

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Flying Tigers wrote:
<quoted text>
You, my friend , are full of shit
it is really easy to tell people they are full of shit when you are posting under the name flying tigers!
Bent over Billy

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Flying Tigers wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ??? Name one
I will give you 2, Voortman you pay 100%, Mission pays 22 %
Long rod

Nebo, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Dce wrote:
<quoted text>the reality is you don't need to invest your money snyders will give you a route for almost nothing, so many people are running their routes into the ground I can double my money again!
this is true they let anybody with a heartbeat have one of these routes and that hurts our multiples cause they run into the ground and always have to many open routes
Flying Tigers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Bent over Billy wrote:
<quoted text>I will give you 2, Voortman you pay 100%, Mission pays 22 %
Voortman routes are not independently owned, they are contractors ... I have no idea about Mission
jimmy jo

Magee, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Flying Tigers wrote:
<quoted text>Really ??? Name one
Little Debbie IO'S pay 25% of PM,don't know about AL
Bent over Billy

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Flying Tigers wrote:
<quoted text>
Voortman routes are not independently owned, they are contractors ... I have no idea about Mission
Voortman routes are independently owned.
Bbqbob01

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

FYI. S-L is doing something that might help some of y'all guys on the east and southeast. The smaller companies(golden flake) that do the c-stores and maybe even smaller grocery chains won't be doing them in our area anymore. S-L is cutting them off at the end of their service contract towhere we pick up the accounts. I know in some cases some of y'all guys could care less about picking up anymore stops, especially small c-stores. But some of y'all on here I have read y'all asking how is this fair to buy territory with other companies providing items we should be providing. So yeah that's the good/bad news in our area. At the end of this month we will be picking up a lot of these c-stores and taking the accounts away from the other company. Not sure how many we are taking. All I know is I'm gaining 1 stop on my route due to this. It's the cash stop c-stores I'm not to sure about cause they are not corporate charge accounts. So those I have no clue about but I talk to a manager of a cash account near my house and have him checking with the other company that provides him at the moment to see what those guys are telling them from there end
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Bbqbob01 wrote:
FYI. S-L is doing something that might help some of y'all guys on the east and southeast. The smaller companies(golden flake) that do the c-stores and maybe even smaller grocery chains won't be doing them in our area anymore. S-L is cutting them off at the end of their service contract towhere we pick up the accounts. I know in some cases some of y'all guys could care less about picking up anymore stops, especially small c-stores. But some of y'all on here I have read y'all asking how is this fair to buy territory with other companies providing items we should be providing. So yeah that's the good/bad news in our area. At the end of this month we will be picking up a lot of these c-stores and taking the accounts away from the other company. Not sure how many we are taking. All I know is I'm gaining 1 stop on my route due to this. It's the cash stop c-stores I'm not to sure about cause they are not corporate charge accounts. So those I have no clue about but I talk to a manager of a cash account near my house and have him checking with the other company that provides him at the moment to see what those guys are telling them from there end
I think you are misinformed my friend. The SL/GF contract is not being terminated. In this state, we have taken over most of the grocery accts with SoH products except Krogers and Targets, due to lack of service from GF, partly because they cant keep IBO or Dist either, because they lie too. And partly because - the stuff don't sell. the only success we have had locally with SoH products is at WM, all other chains have failed due to overpricing. Pounders, Torts, Pieces, Rods, all of them I have 10 boxes of SoH stale stacked in my bin just to prove a point to the DM/RM when they ask why I don't order these products?
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Long rod wrote:
<quoted text> this is true they let anybody with a heartbeat have one of these routes and that hurts our multiples cause they run into the ground and always have to many open routes
dude if you are in the Carolinas, PA, VA, MD, WVA, GA NJ MA those routes are all going to better than anything in AL, LA AR MS MO OK TN KY OH TX CA areas. I can only think how bad ND SD Montana, CO WY UT NV WA OR Nebraska Iowa do. and yeah they have way too many open routes, most of which are never posted on the website so not to scare off someone not smart enough to do research before getting involved with this company. I drank the Kool Aid and that is my fault. Hopefully my lawsuit will come together soon and I will find other work.
Flying Tigers

Belmont, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Bbqbob01 wrote:
Thanks for the info 'y'all !
Bbqbob01

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

arkansasSLscamedIBO wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are misinformed my friend. The SL/GF contract is not being terminated. In this state, we have taken over most of the grocery accts with SoH products except Krogers and Targets, due to lack of service from GF, partly because they cant keep IBO or Dist either, because they lie too. And partly because - the stuff don't sell. the only success we have had locally with SoH products is at WM, all other chains have failed due to overpricing. Pounders, Torts, Pieces, Rods, all of them I have 10 boxes of SoH stale stacked in my bin just to prove a point to the DM/RM when they ask why I don't order these products?
I did say might. I know it's happening in our area(north Texas). I'm not sure if it will be a snowball effect or not into other areas. Just passing the info to where no one is blind sided. It would make since for S-L to end contracts when they expire with other distributors since we buy territories and they are not 100% our area due to others delivering in our area. Especially if lawsuits are being talked about and rumored due to false territories. I used golden flake as a example cause that's the one I see mentioned the most. I'm not even sure what the name of the company that distributes to the smaller c-stores that we are taking over. Anyways that's all I got.
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

I am scratching my head wondering "how in the world did I agree to this crap" so I was looking over a WalMart invoice the other day. HP cost $1.88 a unit. my cost $2.02 a unit. so just by taking product in the door - I lose. then the argument is made about PA - yep (-19%) so the difference is (-.14) in my cost vs WM cost now I get +.1134 of that back - so 1.88 +.11 = 1.99 ok so where is my profit again? because in my independent grocery chain I sell HP for $2.75 a package (in the HHC it rings $2.45 - but they sell them at $3.39 - so why should I give them a HUGE markup ) Again where is the profit in taking anything into WM? and how do they get away with this? unless the PA kick back is 81% of lose off the $2.45 price - which I don't think it is? someone explain this to me - am I wrong?
jimmy jo

Magee, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

I am scratching my head wondering "how in the world did I agree to this crap" so I was looking over a WalMart invoice the other day. HP cost $1.88 a unit. my cost $2.02 a unit. so just by taking product in the door - I lose. then the argument is made about PA - yep (-19%) so the difference is (-.14) in my cost vs WM cost now I get +.1134 of that back - so 1.88 +.11 = 1.99 ok so where is my profit again? because in my independent grocery chain I sell HP for $2.75 a package (in the HHC it rings $2.45 - but they sell them at $3.39 - so why should I give them a HUGE markup ) Again where is the profit in taking anything into WM? and how do they get away with this? unless the PA kick back is 81% of lose off the $2.45 price - which I don't think it is? someone explain this to me - am I wrong?
Walmart gets .61 discount on HP. S&L credits u back 81% or 82% depending where u are. It's listed as promotional credits on your settlement report. The problem is it's not broken down for each invoice. I usually have 400 to 500 PA/AL added back each week.
Flying Tigers

Brighton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

What is the PA on that item? Whatever it is you get 81% of that back. Add that into what you sold it into WM for. Then figure your profit margin. What you sold it for minus your cost divided by what you sold it for

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,441 - 4,460 of5,133
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Thomas Carbunkle 51,446
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... 6 hr Steve Gratman 1
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 16 hr Independent Voter 3,557
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) Apr 18 Davenport 23
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Apr 17 Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Apr 16 nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••