Comments
4,421 - 4,440 of 5,426 Comments Last updated Thursday
Long rod

Cherryville, NC

#4618 Oct 2, 2013
Bent over Billy wrote:
Has anyone heard about Walmart fining us for out of stocks? Our DM told us, however no other vendor seems to know about it, or anyone in the stores, is it true?
yeah while Walmart's private section always looks like ass ... Probably another way s/l trying to shake down the ibo's in 2014
Southern snack lady

Pearl, MS

#4619 Oct 2, 2013
Bent over Billy wrote:
Has anyone heard about Walmart fining us for out of stocks? Our DM told us, however no other vendor seems to know about it, or anyone in the stores, is it true?
"No"Walmart might fine Snyder Lance
But they want be fined IBO that is not part of the contract... Especially when it usually Snyder Lance fault
The warehouse is always cutting route orders
DM just trying to throw the god give fear into u guys,, until u get a letter from route accountant
Just ignore what he says
Long rod

Kansas City, MO

#4620 Oct 2, 2013
Southern snack lady wrote:
<quoted text>"No"Walmart might fine Snyder Lance
But they want be fined IBO that is not part of the contract... Especially when it usually Snyder Lance fault
The warehouse is always cutting route orders
DM just trying to throw the god give fear into u guys,, until u get a letter from route accountant
Just ignore what he says
if s/l gets fined trust me they will try pass the cost on to us .. If all possible u know this
Bent over Billy

Jefferson, MD

#4621 Oct 2, 2013
Long rod wrote:
<quoted text> if s/l gets fined trust me they will try pass the cost on to us .. If all possible u know this
Agree, just wondering if anyone else in other parts of the country are hearing this, or our DM is talking out of his ass. MM tends to do that.
Va Sucker

Anderson, SC

#4622 Oct 2, 2013
My DM just quit to buy a bread route! He owes me over 500.00 in product! Anyone looking to buy a bin route?
why

Virginia Beach, VA

#4623 Oct 3, 2013
Va Sucker wrote:
My DM just quit to buy a bread route! He owes me over 500.00 in product! Anyone looking to buy a bin route?
good luck getting that money from anybody else. don't know how many times I have been told sl will take care of us on new products or short coded product, then they seem to always forget that they said that. now I don't take it out any more

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4624 Oct 3, 2013
Has anyone taken a close look at their 3rd quarter bonus numbers? I know all the rules, I know it does not include partner brands and I know it is store door value. I am totally lost becasue the numbers just do not add up. I have a few weeks where my numbers they say I did this year were less than I bought at the warehouse. I think I need to go take a look at last year since I do not trust their numbers as being an accurate accounting. AM I the only that things this is just another SL game?
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Damascus, AR

#4625 Oct 3, 2013
Pirates Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
3,000 IBO"s together is formidable .... Any thoughts ?
I think that's a great idea. I am sure it can be done. this company is worse than the federal government. take take take... push push push... for example today I was in a walmart that finally has a 3ft mod in salty. and NONE of the products are authorized in my handheld to go into Walmart. not pop chips. okiedoke, eatsmart, and krunchers. the dm ordered all the products - for the set, because I normally don't carry them he actually asked this time, but fuck. our territories are suppose to be even money - because we are not equity routes - I have a 300+ mile radius.
Long rod

Huntersville, NC

#4626 Oct 3, 2013
Heartbreak of Psoriasis wrote:
Has anyone taken a close look at their 3rd quarter bonus numbers? I know all the rules, I know it does not include partner brands and I know it is store door value. I am totally lost becasue the numbers just do not add up. I have a few weeks where my numbers they say I did this year were less than I bought at the warehouse. I think I need to go take a look at last year since I do not trust their numbers as being an accurate accounting. AM I the only that things this is just another SL game?
yeah them numbers are wrong, They forget I have all my settlements from q3 2012...
Wharfs for cape cod

Hanover, PA

#4627 Oct 4, 2013
Walmart = trouble. You heard it here.
snacktime

Brookfield, WI

#4628 Oct 4, 2013
Flying Tigers wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are clueless snacktime... Why the heck don't you take the money you lose into account??? Once again , you only make 19% if you sell at FULL revenue
Give me a detailed example? One bag. cost sell and all that good stuff. I know you work with a handheld so you probably can't do math. Also I know you can't read because you probably won't put in any input on the question.
snacktime

Brookfield, WI

#4629 Oct 4, 2013
Flying Tigers wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are clueless snacktime... Why the heck don't you take the money you lose into account??? Once again , you only make 19% if you sell at FULL revenue
Btw I never lost that money because I never sold it! Its thin air, Have you ever looked at your bottom line?
Flying Tigers

Rochester, NY

#4630 Oct 4, 2013
snacktime wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw I never lost that money because I never sold it! Its thin air, Have you ever looked at your bottom line?
You're an idiot! I can't do math??, I have shown you examples on how to figure it out, what the hell don't you get... You are losing . 19 cents on every dollar of PA that you give out.. Thin air??? You are a perfect example of the kind of IBO that Smyders wants... Clueless
Flying Tigers

Rochester, NY

#4631 Oct 4, 2013
snacktime wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize you cover 19% of the PA .., don't you? If you can't wrap your simple mind around that then I'm wasting my time with you.. By the way.... How long have you been in this business?
Dce

Newark, NJ

#4632 Oct 5, 2013
I m suck of all of this pissy attitude. PA is what it is you knew it before you signed your contract. Either figure a out a way to be profitable or get out. I'm sure one of us who are making a bunch of money would love to buy another route. Look a the bright side the job market looks really good these days!
Long rod

Morganton, NC

#4633 Oct 5, 2013
Dce wrote:
I m suck of all of this pissy attitude. PA is what it is you knew it before you signed your contract. Either figure a out a way to be profitable or get out. I'm sure one of us who are making a bunch of money would love to buy another route. Look a the bright side the job market looks really good these days!
u suck huh ? If you are making good money I would invest it elsewhere than buying another one of these bad boys
abc123

Hanover, PA

#4634 Oct 5, 2013
Heartbreak of Psoriasis wrote:
I follow the numbers closely..from week 1 to week 11 of the quarter numbers were as stated..however I received my week 12 numbers knowing I had made my 10% bonus and they changed the numbers from previous weeks!!! How can they change the numbers once they are posted..because I made my bonus but since they changed my numbers I didn't make bonus!! DM is going to check into it on Monday. Stay tuned..I will let you all know how I make out. I would be curious to know if any of your numbers changed as well..would like to hear from everyone..they need to make this right..you cant change the numbers on the last week of the quarter?? Wonder if the CFO does that for the IRS too??
Flake

Dacula, GA

#4635 Oct 5, 2013
Long rod wrote:
<quoted text> hell they cramed 22 cases of pounders in each kroger on a cross stock here this week even hood stores that will probably sell 3 cases @ best so guess who gets to roll product and not get credit towards the so called incentive program ... Actually it's the reverse effect we don't get the sales credit but when we pick it up it goes against our numbers .. UNREAL
If you are in Alabama , my company takes in the pretzels stupid
Bent over Billy

Jefferson, MD

#4636 Oct 5, 2013
Dce wrote:
You are correct, there are companys out there that charge even higher PA's and all this bitching about them is getting old,
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Greenbrier, AR

#4637 Oct 5, 2013
Flake wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are in Alabama , my company takes in the pretzels stupid
in Arkansas your company takes pretzels into Krogers too. in fact they are suppose to do Target, Walmart, Brookshires, Albertson, Harpes etc. but your company cant keep reps either for the same reason they FUCK YOU. I understand the whole PA being what it thing - but the company sure shined up these turds and made us believe the money was just going to start flowing. I cant believe I let myself be hosed the way I have been. I am smarter then that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Thu bacon hater 51,299
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Thu Knows he lost 3,921
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••