Snyder's of Hanover
snacktime

Milton, WI

#4611 Oct 1, 2013
FORMER UTZ IBO wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Ive said previously the only reason you are talking lik you are is because you're doing good. Like alot of IBO's here in Mass we are also doing good. If and when the time comes where S/L effects you personally you too will be on here complaining.
I'm looking out for the IBO's as a whole. It's just a matter of time when S/L will take more from our pockets. Look, the original IO's started at 20% commission with no PA's. It went down to 19.5% and paying PA's. Now it's 18%, paying PA's, and tons of direct deliveries making 12% in this area. What's next? So, since you are truly an IBO, I understand you don't care about the whole as a group. Now I hope you personally get effected financially so you will understand why people are on here trying to fix something that needs fixing.
Dude you are contradicting yourself, in a previous post you said who cares about petty cash.
Bent over Billy

Frederick, MD

#4612 Oct 1, 2013
Snack Dude wrote:
Count me in as one of the guys who's struggling. I don't deliver to a high income area, so people are watching every penny. The first 2 weeks of the month are ok cause everyone gets there food stamps, but the last two are horrible. No one has any money! That combined with losing space at my Walmart and another costly truck repair, I'm barely making it. Too many damn expenses being an IO. Is anyone considering selling your route? I would love to work for a company, but it seems those jobs and goingt away. Everyone is a IO. Blah.
But I thought the economy in Spain was ok,
Long rod

Denver, NC

#4613 Oct 1, 2013
snacktime wrote:
<quoted text>
You make 19% of what you sell bottom line why can't you and the rest get that? If you sell 1,000 you make 190 wow how can't you do the math. If you were to give a store an allowance, would you let them sell it at full price. Just think and quit saying you don't make 19%!
well down south we make 18 percent before allowances .. So that's a extra hundred in a 10 k route a week
BLUEGRASS

Louisville, KY

#4614 Oct 1, 2013
You don't make 19%!

810 bought and 1000 sold = 190 before promos. After promos is 160. So you making 16%. Why don't you get that? Its simple math.

YOU PAY 19% of promos reducing your %. Just think and quit saying you make 19% of what you sell.

The reason you think we all don't get it is cause you don't get it. Promos eat up that 19 %.
snacktime wrote:
<quoted text>
You make 19% of what you sell bottom line why can't you and the rest get that? If you sell 1,000 you make 190 wow how can't you do the math. If you were to give a store an allowance, would you let them sell it at full price. Just think and quit saying you don't make 19%!
Flying Tigers

Wethersfield, CT

#4615 Oct 1, 2013
BLUEGRASS wrote:
You don't make 19%!
810 bought and 1000 sold = 190 before promos. After promos is 160. So you making 16%. Why don't you get that? Its simple math.
YOU PAY 19% of promos reducing your %. Just think and quit saying you make 19% of what you sell.
The reason you think we all don't get it is cause you don't get it. Promos eat up that 19 %. <quoted

text>
Finally someone who gets it!! Thanks Bluegrass.
Snyders loves IBO 's like snacktime... Clueless
Flying Tigers

Wethersfield, CT

#4616 Oct 1, 2013
snacktime wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are clueless snacktime... Why the heck don't you take the money you lose into account??? Once again , you only make 19% if you sell at FULL revenue
Bent over Billy

Frederick, MD

#4617 Oct 2, 2013
Has anyone heard about Walmart fining us for out of stocks? Our DM told us, however no other vendor seems to know about it, or anyone in the stores, is it true?
Long rod

Harrison, TN

#4618 Oct 2, 2013
Bent over Billy wrote:
Has anyone heard about Walmart fining us for out of stocks? Our DM told us, however no other vendor seems to know about it, or anyone in the stores, is it true?
yeah while Walmart's private section always looks like ass ... Probably another way s/l trying to shake down the ibo's in 2014
Southern snack lady

Pearl, MS

#4619 Oct 2, 2013
Bent over Billy wrote:
"No"Walmart might fine Snyder Lance
But they want be fined IBO that is not part of the contract... Especially when it usually Snyder Lance fault
The warehouse is always cutting route orders
DM just trying to throw the god give fear into u guys,, until u get a letter from route accountant
Just ignore what he says
Long rod

Osceola, MO

#4620 Oct 2, 2013
Southern snack lady wrote:
<quoted text>"No"Walmart might fine Snyder Lance
But they want be fined IBO that is not part of the contract... Especially when it usually Snyder Lance fault
The warehouse is always cutting route orders
DM just trying to throw the god give fear into u guys,, until u get a letter from route accountant
Just ignore what he says
if s/l gets fined trust me they will try pass the cost on to us .. If all possible u know this
Bent over Billy

Frederick, MD

#4621 Oct 2, 2013
Long rod wrote:
<quoted text> if s/l gets fined trust me they will try pass the cost on to us .. If all possible u know this
Agree, just wondering if anyone else in other parts of the country are hearing this, or our DM is talking out of his ass. MM tends to do that.
Va Sucker

Smithfield, VA

#4622 Oct 2, 2013
My DM just quit to buy a bread route! He owes me over 500.00 in product! Anyone looking to buy a bin route?
why

Virginia Beach, VA

#4623 Oct 3, 2013
Va Sucker wrote:
My DM just quit to buy a bread route! He owes me over 500.00 in product! Anyone looking to buy a bin route?
good luck getting that money from anybody else. don't know how many times I have been told sl will take care of us on new products or short coded product, then they seem to always forget that they said that. now I don't take it out any more

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4624 Oct 3, 2013
Has anyone taken a close look at their 3rd quarter bonus numbers? I know all the rules, I know it does not include partner brands and I know it is store door value. I am totally lost becasue the numbers just do not add up. I have a few weeks where my numbers they say I did this year were less than I bought at the warehouse. I think I need to go take a look at last year since I do not trust their numbers as being an accurate accounting. AM I the only that things this is just another SL game?
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Damascus, AR

#4625 Oct 3, 2013
Pirates Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
3,000 IBO"s together is formidable .... Any thoughts ?
I think that's a great idea. I am sure it can be done. this company is worse than the federal government. take take take... push push push... for example today I was in a walmart that finally has a 3ft mod in salty. and NONE of the products are authorized in my handheld to go into Walmart. not pop chips. okiedoke, eatsmart, and krunchers. the dm ordered all the products - for the set, because I normally don't carry them he actually asked this time, but fuck. our territories are suppose to be even money - because we are not equity routes - I have a 300+ mile radius.
Long rod

Blacksburg, SC

#4626 Oct 3, 2013
Heartbreak of Psoriasis wrote:
Has anyone taken a close look at their 3rd quarter bonus numbers? I know all the rules, I know it does not include partner brands and I know it is store door value. I am totally lost becasue the numbers just do not add up. I have a few weeks where my numbers they say I did this year were less than I bought at the warehouse. I think I need to go take a look at last year since I do not trust their numbers as being an accurate accounting. AM I the only that things this is just another SL game?
yeah them numbers are wrong, They forget I have all my settlements from q3 2012...
Wharfs for cape cod

Chambersburg, PA

#4627 Oct 4, 2013
Walmart = trouble. You heard it here.
snacktime

Milton, WI

#4628 Oct 4, 2013
Flying Tigers wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are clueless snacktime... Why the heck don't you take the money you lose into account??? Once again , you only make 19% if you sell at FULL revenue
Give me a detailed example? One bag. cost sell and all that good stuff. I know you work with a handheld so you probably can't do math. Also I know you can't read because you probably won't put in any input on the question.
snacktime

Milton, WI

#4629 Oct 4, 2013
Flying Tigers wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw I never lost that money because I never sold it! Its thin air, Have you ever looked at your bottom line?
Flying Tigers

Rochester, NY

#4630 Oct 4, 2013
snacktime wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw I never lost that money because I never sold it! Its thin air, Have you ever looked at your bottom line?
You're an idiot! I can't do math??, I have shown you examples on how to figure it out, what the hell don't you get... You are losing . 19 cents on every dollar of PA that you give out.. Thin air??? You are a perfect example of the kind of IBO that Smyders wants... Clueless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman accused of hitting man with belt at bar, ... Jan 15 Ed S 1
News Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jan 7 Tommy 32
Ummmm......yeah Jan 3 Meep 2
News Babies shaken or not? (Mar '08) Jan 3 Meep 17
News Hanover man apologizes after fighting cop Dec 25 Fitus T Bluster 1
power outage littlestown pa (Nov '14) Dec '16 Javajunkie334 7
Is Sam's Club Still Planned for Gateway? (Nov '13) Nov '16 Amanda 2

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages