|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Snyders CEO wrote:
<quoted text>In Spain our sales are WAY up, you are not trying hard enough, we are down in Bolivia, but that is because we raised the prices 1 peso, sell harder, Spain is an EXCELLENT market for our products, OLE
how do we do in mother russia? I have some trade secrets and need asylum lol
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Snack Dude wrote:
Are you guys up or down in 2013 compared to 2012? I'm way down. I have 2 r 3 good weeks, but then I'll have one horrible week that kills my averages. The economy sucks and Snyders Lance doesn't help one bit.
I was up the first part of the 3q 35% and thinking great! But that was because of BTS. August suxed and Sept is even worse. I am now down 5% and that is with an expanded territory. See 75m one way barely covering cost. I am in the red big time. And this shit of not paying partial balances is retarded. If I could send $300 a week at the end of the month I may owe some I just might get a check.
snacktime

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

arkansasSLscamedIBO wrote:
<quoted text>hey snacktime you are right the only thing most of the people on here have in common is they are unhappy with the way sl treats them as an IBO. I for one now have piece of mind knowing its not just me. I mean I was thinking "maybe I just don't have business sense" etc. I have figured out one thing, treating us like employees is a problem. One guy in our distr. Wanted to drop a cash acct with low sales and sl wasn't having it. They also need to put our company name on cash invoices not theirs. Or maybe they just realize they collect most of it in the long run anyways.$20 for every $100 and most cstores I have barely make it above $100 eow or e3w
I think you don't have a business sense, like the majority of the people on this site. Go find a 9-5 Job!
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

snacktime wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you don't have a business sense, like the majority of the people on this site. Go find a 9-5 Job!
thanks for the advise. I am looking, but just for the record I have business background and could manage things better if I wasn't set up for failure.
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Let me ask this? What if you have accts that weekly ave. Is $45 and they want weekly service but it takes the profit margin out with fuel cost? And the owners don't want to give you more space.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Let me ask this? What if you have accts that weekly ave. Is $45 and they want weekly service but it takes the profit margin out with fuel cost? And the owners don't want to give you more space.
I am an IBO in Mississippi with some stores in Arkansas. I am trying to figure out where you are. What city is the furthest south you go?

Everyone wants weekly service but it can't happen. As someone else mentioned before you may consider delivering one week in the big truck and pack the store out, then come back in your car with a trunk full of nuts and a backseat of your best sellers and fill in holes and pull up the rest. Otherwise they have to go to every other week. Find out the reason they want weekly service. Is it a mom/pop with cash flow issues? Pack the store with a 2 week supply and have them write 2 checks and hold one for a week. Are they running out of an item? Double face and kill a slow item or ask to leave backstock. Give them a 1% discount if they agree to work it out. Are they concerned about the rack looking empty? Once again explain how it will cost you and give them a 1% discount to maintain the display. Unless it is Walmart most of the time these people have a reason behind their request.
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Gopher777 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an IBO in Mississippi with some stores in Arkansas. I am trying to figure out where you are. What city is the furthest south you go?
Everyone wants weekly service but it can't happen. As someone else mentioned before you may consider delivering one week in the big truck and pack the store out, then come back in your car with a trunk full of nuts and a backseat of your best sellers and fill in holes and pull up the rest. Otherwise they have to go to every other week. Find out the reason they want weekly service. Is it a mom/pop with cash flow issues? Pack the store with a 2 week supply and have them write 2 checks and hold one for a week. Are they running out of an item? Double face and kill a slow item or ask to leave backstock. Give them a 1% discount if they agree to work it out. Are they concerned about the rack looking empty? Once again explain how it will cost you and give them a 1% discount to maintain the display. Unless it is Walmart most of the time these people have a reason behind their request.
I am based out of pine bluff arkansas. I handle pb,stuttgarrt, sheridan, camden, fordyce, and have 1 cstore in devalls bluff. I aain't afraid to put that info out there because I would say anything I say on here to the company. I asked for a different route at the get, both my dm and rm ignored my requested. I have the emails to prove it. My cstire business has gone down due to bypass opening anf all my stores being sold to middle easterns. Pine bluff pop has decreased due to the px closing, these things sl has no control over. But the elimighment of routes they do. Also the lemonade is not ours to sell in Arkansas, and they pushef it to us anyways. Also I asked about another open route and was never given a chance. My dm doesn't work with us, and also has forced high dollar stuff into the market. That is what angers me. Anymore questions feel free to look me up on fb www.facebook.com/ baltimorejoe or just search Joe Radke. Or email me radkejoe82@yahoo.com the company keeps breaking rules and causing a lot of heartache for us with the fibs. I am more upset with the lies then my route falling apart, that ain't all there fault.
arkansasSLscamed IBO

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

I found our DM is ordering for Ibo again. Quitos displays. How do we handle this.
Merely Asking

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

IBO has to show cojones here, stand up to the dm. No where in contract does it say they have the right to order for the Ibo. Also read Article 4 section c of contract.

"distributor has full authority to determine the products and the amount of products which it may wish to purchase"
snacktime

Fort Atkinson, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

I found our DM is ordering for Ibo again. Quitos displays. How do we handle this.
If you don't have any Hispanics throw them Quitos in the Burn barrel. If a DM is ordering for you tell him to get on his knees and suck it!
Bent over Billy

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Interesting article on Wal-fart on MSN.com buisiness section, also if your stores are due to be reset soon, BEND OVER, Frito Gay fLUCKS ua AGAIN

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Bent over Billy wrote:
Interesting article on Wal-fart on MSN.com buisiness section, also if your stores are due to be reset soon, BEND OVER, Frito Gay fLUCKS ua AGAIN
I agree we got screwed big time (I lost half in one store)but it was not Frito Lay, it was GREAT VALUE. Same thing is appening in Kroger
snacktime

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Heartbreak of Psoriasis wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree we got screwed big time (I lost half in one store)but it was not Frito Lay, it was GREAT VALUE. Same thing is appening in Kroger
My Facings stayed the same in Wal-Mart after the Reset, Frito Lay Lost 4 ft to Great Value, and on the Border. Who gives a shit about Wal-Mart anyhow? Go get your business else where. F*ck Wal-Mart!
Bent over Billy

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

<quoted text>
True, private label is making a comeback, but Frito also gained space, these direct ships are doing us a lot of good, not.
Flying Tigers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

snacktime wrote:
<quoted text>
Snacktime, no business sense?? Why ? Because he tells it like it is?
Flying Tigers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Put them on every week schedule, or if you picking up stales dump them .
Flying Tigers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Merely Asking wrote:
IBO has to show cojones here, stand up to the dm. No where in contract does it say they have the right to order for the Ibo. Also read Article 4 section c of contract.
"distributor has full authority to determine the products and the amount of products which it may wish to purchase"
Well done!!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Hello everyone,
I've been lurking on this forum site for the better part of a year. I'd like to thank you all for the entertaining reading, and some great insight. I will not say anything negative about SOH. I am not an employee, I am an IBO in the northeast. With this quarter coming to an end and being close to hitting my 10% increase, I've been watching closely where I am at. Well after gathering together all the update sheets they have been giving us with our settlement statements, I noticed a few weeks ago my 10% target increased by over 6,000 dollars. I did a double take and checked it again, to make sure I was not seeing things. Why would my target change? What I sold Q3 2012 is what I sold. I've talked to my DM about it and it is being looking into it. So my thoughts are my situation probably is not the only occurrence. So ladies and gentlemen look into your paperwork...
Long rod

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Pretzelbeard wrote:
Hello everyone,
I've been lurking on this forum site for the better part of a year. I'd like to thank you all for the entertaining reading, and some great insight. I will not say anything negative about SOH. I am not an employee, I am an IBO in the northeast. With this quarter coming to an end and being close to hitting my 10% increase, I've been watching closely where I am at. Well after gathering together all the update sheets they have been giving us with our settlement statements, I noticed a few weeks ago my 10% target increased by over 6,000 dollars. I did a double take and checked it again, to make sure I was not seeing things. Why would my target change? What I sold Q3 2012 is what I sold. I've talked to my DM about it and it is being looking into it. So my thoughts are my situation probably is not the only occurrence. So ladies and gentlemen look into your paperwork...
yep them numbers aren't right ... I have all settlements from 2012 , just more of the same with these clowns !
Long rod

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

<quoted text>
Kroger , Walmart both have realized they can put their private label eye level sell more and make more margin on private label ... That's why they put frito gay on the bottom 2 shelves all the way down the aisle

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,361 - 4,380 of5,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 17 min Liar Liz Plays the Victim 51,237
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) 2 hr Steve Gratman 18
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal 2 hr Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) 9 hr nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
•••

Freeze Watch for York County was issued at April 17 at 8:39AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••