WNY distributer

Pittsford, NY

#4496 Sep 11, 2013
Guys,

There is someone on here using the name of a Snyders employee....not cool ! If you are not comfortable with using your own name don't use someone else! I wouldn't want that to happen to me and I doubt any of you would either.
Long rod

Hendersonville, NC

#4497 Sep 11, 2013
Let's talk about a incentive program that if you boost sales 10 percent on core brands they will give u a 1 percent rebate .. Then they send pallets of crackers and pieces to Walmart and pallet of pounders to Kroger which them numbers dont count on the incentive program .. Then this past week they had a Snyder tort coupon in the paper but no chain around here has them on sale to make the coupon work better .. Good products stupid management !
sam

Temple, PA

#4498 Sep 11, 2013
Has anybody heard anything about new items. There saying 54 new items next year. Is there any coming up end of this year?
Merely Asking

Jacksonville, FL

#4499 Sep 11, 2013
sam wrote:
Has anybody heard anything about new items. There saying 54 new items next year. Is there any coming up end of this year?
Interesting if not just rumour, that all depends , new items to be core brands or partner brands, we build equity on core brands, we get nothing back on building partner brand sales other than commission. S-L would love to flood the Ibo's with a lot of new products making it difficult for a lot of accounts to get good service thereby making it more difficult on the ibo's to service Accounts properly or just overload us. They will want IBO' to sell off stops and add more routes
Does anyone have any thoughts on this !
Long rod

Hendersonville, NC

#4501 Sep 11, 2013
Merely Asking wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting if not just rumour, that all depends , new items to be core brands or partner brands, we build equity on core brands, we get nothing back on building partner brand sales other than commission. S-L would love to flood the Ibo's with a lot of new products making it difficult for a lot of accounts to get good service thereby making it more difficult on the ibo's to service Accounts properly or just overload us. They will want IBO' to sell off stops and add more routes
Does anyone have any thoughts on this !
they know if the route is running 10 plus a week you are less likely to cram out displays .. So they want the routes around 7 a week .. problem is they can't keep all the routes full now , need to run 10 k a week with these clowns to make any money after 200 a week in promos , gas , truck matinence etc
Bent over Billy

Jefferson, MD

#4503 Sep 11, 2013
Long rod wrote:
<quoted text> they know if the route is running 10 plus a week you are less likely to cram out displays .. So they want the routes around 7 a week .. problem is they can't keep all the routes full now , need to run 10 k a week with these clowns to make any money after 200 a week in promos , gas , truck matinence etc
According to our DM, there are 12 people waiting for routes, and if a Snyder DM says it , it must be true.
discouraged

Jacksonville, FL

#4504 Sep 11, 2013
that's in your area, a lot more routes for sale all over , saw one site where there are 21 routes up for sale ..........what does that tell you !
wny

Rochester, NY

#4505 Sep 11, 2013
Long rod wrote:
<quoted text> they know if the route is running 10 plus a week you are less likely to cram out displays .. So they want the routes around 7 a week .. problem is they can't keep all the routes full now , need to run 10 k a week with these clowns to make any money after 200 a week in promos , gas , truck matinence etc
This true... You have to run at least 8,000 to 10 , 000 to make a decent living...
snacktime

Belvidere, IL

#4506 Sep 12, 2013
sam wrote:
Yes, but I heard 40 items
Flying Tigers

Wilbraham, MA

#4507 Sep 12, 2013
snacktime wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but I heard 40 items
Who cares ??
abc123

Hanover, PA

#4508 Sep 13, 2013
Clocker wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean a S Corp or an LLC? I was an S corp and it worked out well for me. No complaints.
I am currently llc...name will not change just the way I file taxes...thinking s corp is way to go from what I hear..thanks for your input!
snacktime

Beloit, WI

#4509 Sep 13, 2013
Flying Tigers wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares ??
I do, variety is the spice of life! And more new Items Means I can talk store owners into more space which means more money to be made!
Dce

Damascus, MD

#4510 Sep 15, 2013
snacktime wrote:
<quoted text>
I do, variety is the spice of life! And more new Items Means I can talk store owners into more space which means more money to be made!
variety isn't always the spice of life! I don't know about you but all I have us a 16 ft box truck it us hard to grow sales with 150 items in one account all with only one facing. It is hard to to be efficient, and there is no way to effectively merchandise 150 items we are not Keebler or nabisco.
gasnack

Mcdonough, GA

#4511 Sep 16, 2013
Has any heard they changing the terms when we get the product
Va Sucker

Smithfield, VA

#4512 Sep 16, 2013
gasnack wrote:
Has any heard they changing the terms when we get the product
They are changing way to much at once! They are trying to finance all their routes themselves so they get mad interest on the loans! They make it impossible for the banks to finance the loans, so they get the in house financing. Then after a couple years they change up to drive us out of business. Then they get another sucker in here with false numbers and the cycle just repeats itself!!! Fu$king CROOKS!!!!
Flying Tigers

West Hartford, CT

#4513 Sep 16, 2013
Dce wrote:
<quoted text>variety isn't always the spice of life! I don't know about you but all I have us a 16 ft box truck it us hard to grow sales with 150 items in one account all with only one facing. It is hard to to be efficient, and there is no way to effectively merchandise 150 items we are not Keebler or nabisco.
Good point,
Hoosier

Dunedin, FL

#4514 Sep 16, 2013
I got out.... disgusting closing process for sure....
Bent over Billy

Jefferson, MD

#4515 Sep 19, 2013
NAPA dropped Michael Waltrip Racing today as a sponsor in NASCAR, due to the cheating in the Richmond race. Maybe S-L could sponsor them, as they are used to cheating us, lol
Clocker

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4516 Sep 19, 2013
What route did you have Hoosier?
Wharfs for cape cod

Blairs Mills, PA

#4517 Sep 19, 2013
Get ready guys - were getting set to lose half our space in Walmart. You better check at store level because our bosses either no nothing or aren't telling us. We are definately losing under performing items and cape cod and torts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 5 hr Ed Swindell 51,527
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 11 hr Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon R Nixon 186
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep 20 Petal Power 2
bulllys at the work place. Sep 19 Petal Power 3
Hanover Police Force Sep 15 Jeremy 1
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Sep 4 lesson learned 8

Hanover Jobs

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]