Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

utzman wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it. You make it sound like they are making extra money on pa's when in fact they lose also. It is what it is if you wanted to get paid full price on sale items you should have bought a pepperidge route. You knew the structure when you signed.
Utz....they are making extra money on PA's...Snyders gets back 100% of the allowance from partner brands...they only give back 81% to the IBO....they pocket the 19%

You are correct about knowing ahead of time about the PA's...one problem is when I started selling Snyders there were not as many items on sale, now, in Wegmans, every item , everyday, is discounted meaning every item has a PA. Which means less profit margin
WNY distributer

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Guys,

There is someone on here using the name of a Snyders employee....not cool ! If you are not comfortable with using your own name don't use someone else! I wouldn't want that to happen to me and I doubt any of you would either.
Long rod

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Let's talk about a incentive program that if you boost sales 10 percent on core brands they will give u a 1 percent rebate .. Then they send pallets of crackers and pieces to Walmart and pallet of pounders to Kroger which them numbers dont count on the incentive program .. Then this past week they had a Snyder tort coupon in the paper but no chain around here has them on sale to make the coupon work better .. Good products stupid management !
sam

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Has anybody heard anything about new items. There saying 54 new items next year. Is there any coming up end of this year?
Merely Asking

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

sam wrote:
Has anybody heard anything about new items. There saying 54 new items next year. Is there any coming up end of this year?
Interesting if not just rumour, that all depends , new items to be core brands or partner brands, we build equity on core brands, we get nothing back on building partner brand sales other than commission. S-L would love to flood the Ibo's with a lot of new products making it difficult for a lot of accounts to get good service thereby making it more difficult on the ibo's to service Accounts properly or just overload us. They will want IBO' to sell off stops and add more routes
Does anyone have any thoughts on this !
Long rod

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Merely Asking wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting if not just rumour, that all depends , new items to be core brands or partner brands, we build equity on core brands, we get nothing back on building partner brand sales other than commission. S-L would love to flood the Ibo's with a lot of new products making it difficult for a lot of accounts to get good service thereby making it more difficult on the ibo's to service Accounts properly or just overload us. They will want IBO' to sell off stops and add more routes
Does anyone have any thoughts on this !
they know if the route is running 10 plus a week you are less likely to cram out displays .. So they want the routes around 7 a week .. problem is they can't keep all the routes full now , need to run 10 k a week with these clowns to make any money after 200 a week in promos , gas , truck matinence etc
Bent over Billy

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Long rod wrote:
<quoted text> they know if the route is running 10 plus a week you are less likely to cram out displays .. So they want the routes around 7 a week .. problem is they can't keep all the routes full now , need to run 10 k a week with these clowns to make any money after 200 a week in promos , gas , truck matinence etc
According to our DM, there are 12 people waiting for routes, and if a Snyder DM says it , it must be true.
discouraged

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

that's in your area, a lot more routes for sale all over , saw one site where there are 21 routes up for sale ..........what does that tell you !
wny

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Long rod wrote:
<quoted text> they know if the route is running 10 plus a week you are less likely to cram out displays .. So they want the routes around 7 a week .. problem is they can't keep all the routes full now , need to run 10 k a week with these clowns to make any money after 200 a week in promos , gas , truck matinence etc
This true... You have to run at least 8,000 to 10 , 000 to make a decent living...
snacktime

Fort Atkinson, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

sam wrote:
Yes, but I heard 40 items
Flying Tigers

Plainville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

snacktime wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but I heard 40 items
Who cares ??
abc123

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Clocker wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean a S Corp or an LLC? I was an S corp and it worked out well for me. No complaints.
I am currently llc...name will not change just the way I file taxes...thinking s corp is way to go from what I hear..thanks for your input!
snacktime

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Flying Tigers wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares ??
I do, variety is the spice of life! And more new Items Means I can talk store owners into more space which means more money to be made!
Dce

Damascus, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

snacktime wrote:
<quoted text>
I do, variety is the spice of life! And more new Items Means I can talk store owners into more space which means more money to be made!
variety isn't always the spice of life! I don't know about you but all I have us a 16 ft box truck it us hard to grow sales with 150 items in one account all with only one facing. It is hard to to be efficient, and there is no way to effectively merchandise 150 items we are not Keebler or nabisco.
gasnack

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Has any heard they changing the terms when we get the product
Va Sucker

Smithfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

gasnack wrote:
Has any heard they changing the terms when we get the product
They are changing way to much at once! They are trying to finance all their routes themselves so they get mad interest on the loans! They make it impossible for the banks to finance the loans, so they get the in house financing. Then after a couple years they change up to drive us out of business. Then they get another sucker in here with false numbers and the cycle just repeats itself!!! Fu$king CROOKS!!!!
Flying Tigers

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Dce wrote:
<quoted text>variety isn't always the spice of life! I don't know about you but all I have us a 16 ft box truck it us hard to grow sales with 150 items in one account all with only one facing. It is hard to to be efficient, and there is no way to effectively merchandise 150 items we are not Keebler or nabisco.
Good point,
Hoosier

Dunedin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

I got out.... disgusting closing process for sure....
Bent over Billy

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

NAPA dropped Michael Waltrip Racing today as a sponsor in NASCAR, due to the cheating in the Richmond race. Maybe S-L could sponsor them, as they are used to cheating us, lol
Clocker

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

What route did you have Hoosier?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,301 - 4,320 of5,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr T kprbutt 3,556
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr thigh masters 51,397
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) Apr 18 Davenport 23
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Apr 17 Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Apr 16 nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
•••

Fire Warning for York County was issued at April 23 at 8:06PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••