Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Union wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, they still do!
I did speak to Halunen this week. Did not get he attoney but spoke to a secretary so I do not know how accurate information is. Theyevidently have been contacted to do another lawsuitby sme IBO's but were not interested at this time. Did not get reasons why. I was not there the first time but it sures seems like nothing has really changed from whatI read and hear. It would be helpful if someone in Pennsylvania could start something. Disputes over territory, non exclusive rights for accounts we paid for, forced sales, etc etc
Bent over Billy

Jefferson, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Heartbreak of Psoriasis wrote:
<quoted text>
I did speak to Halunen this week. Did not get he attoney but spoke to a secretary so I do not know how accurate information is. Theyevidently have been contacted to do another lawsuitby sme IBO's but were not interested at this time. Did not get reasons why. I was not there the first time but it sures seems like nothing has really changed from whatI read and hear. It would be helpful if someone in Pennsylvania could start something. Disputes over territory, non exclusive rights for accounts we paid for, forced sales, etc etc
Know someone who talked to a lawyer, he said if you were willing to lose your job you could file, do not know too many people who could go without the income. I agree with many of your points, as we are all frustrated by the crap they are doing, however it is a job that we all signed contracts for, and that my friend is why they throw that in our face.CONSTANTLY.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Bent over Billy wrote:
<quoted text>Know someone who talked to a lawyer, he said if you were willing to lose your job you could file, do not know too many people who could go without the income. I agree with many of your points, as we are all frustrated by the crap they are doing, however it is a job that we all signed contracts for, and that my friend is why they throw that in our face.CONSTANTLY.
My point exactly. There is a contract and they do not follow it. They do not even come close to adhering to IRS requirements to being treated as an independent contractor.
Long rod

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Heartbreak of Psoriasis wrote:
<quoted text>
My point exactly. There is a contract and they do not follow it. They do not even come close to adhering to IRS requirements to being treated as an independent contractor.
lose your job ?? You are surpose to be their best customer ... So you don't work for them ! You pretty much have 2 options deal with alot of stupid shit or sale and get out ... S-l ain't going to change they are all about what's best for them hell with ibo's
Chip dude

Tver, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

I was reviewing my sales on Quicken this morning. I made 4k less than last year from January until June. I was even from June through now. Ticks me off. This cheap company puts nothing onsale during winter and then stuffs a bunch of crap into Walmarts for us to deal with. I walked into my Supervalu store today and it was barely touched. I guess we don't want to sell stuff during holidays. Of course Frito has basically everything on sale 2 for 4. Pitiful
Long rod

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Chip dude wrote:
I was reviewing my sales on Quicken this morning. I made 4k less than last year from January until June. I was even from June through now. Ticks me off. This cheap company puts nothing onsale during winter and then stuffs a bunch of crap into Walmarts for us to deal with. I walked into my Supervalu store today and it was barely touched. I guess we don't want to sell stuff during holidays. Of course Frito has basically everything on sale 2 for 4. Pitiful
hell they cramed 22 cases of pounders in each kroger on a cross stock here this week even hood stores that will probably sell 3 cases @ best so guess who gets to roll product and not get credit towards the so called incentive program ... Actually it's the reverse effect we don't get the sales credit but when we pick it up it goes against our numbers .. UNREAL
Chip dude

Tver, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

long rod, I got a pretel pieces cross dock in both of my Walmarts 2 weeks ago. One of them took it down after about a week and now they want me to fill my regular section with this stuff. It's such a big scam. We get screwed by Snyders and Walmart!
Bent over Billy

Jefferson, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Chip dude wrote:
long rod, I got a pretel pieces cross dock in both of my Walmarts 2 weeks ago. One of them took it down after about a week and now they want me to fill my regular section with this stuff. It's such a big scam. We get screwed by Snyders and Walmart!
Had to buy back some of my Walmart cross dock on Lance, after we were not allowed to deliver on Saturday, due to Walfarts end of month. Why are we singled out, no other venders are told not to deliver on the last day of the month. Now there is a rumor that they want to fine us for out of stocks, WTF.
Long rod

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Bent over Billy wrote:
<quoted text>Had to buy back some of my Walmart cross dock on Lance, after we were not allowed to deliver on Saturday, due to Walfarts end of month. Why are we singled out, no other venders are told not to deliver on the last day of the month. Now there is a rumor that they want to fine us for out of stocks, WTF.
who Walmart ?
Bent over Billy

Jefferson, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Long rod wrote:
<quoted text> who Walmart ?
Yes, we were told that the blue wonder wants to fine vendors for outs, and plan o gram complience.
cookieman

Eagle, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Has anybody tried Quitos rolled tortilla snacks?
ibo sucker

Farmville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Well boys just to add to hardache I just saw an email that stated as of Oct 13 that we all will have to settle your accounts within 14 days . Bin orders let's all bend over and really take it up the ass... hell i don't even need any lube any more..for all the fucking they have done to me.. . if you miss calculated what you were going to sell this week you better not order a lot the following.. cause you will be paying for it the very next week... again what a shame..
just trying to get by

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

People here in GA are putting their routes up for sale. I heard that one of the guys that just signed a new contract after a re route just listed his route up for sale. MrRoute.com is the way to go. No fees to you because they add their fees on top of what you're asking for your route. A few more months to get my weekly avg up and I am going to sell to get away from these thieves. Each week its some new way to screw us over. You should see the replacements for the guys that walked. A warm body is now all required to buy a route here.
Long rod

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

cookieman wrote:
Has anybody tried Quitos rolled tortilla snacks?
they don't sell for shit ...
WNY

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

just trying to get by wrote:
People here in GA are putting their routes up for sale. I heard that one of the guys that just signed a new contract after a re route just listed his route up for sale. MrRoute.com is the way to go. No fees to you because they add their fees on top of what you're asking for your route. A few more months to get my weekly avg up and I am going to sell to get away from these thieves. Each week its some new way to screw us over. You should see the replacements for the guys that walked. A warm body is now all required to buy a route here.
Sounds like Snyders is in a free fall!
Chip dude

Tver, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Guys, it's all about the stock price. That's the benefit of an IO system. You can find new ways to steal money from us to keep making earnings. Last quarter LNCE missed earnings and the stock tanked. If you think things are bad now, just wait until they get desperate to make earnings. They will fuck us without lube
Long rod

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Chip dude wrote:
Guys, it's all about the stock price. That's the benefit of an IO system. You can find new ways to steal money from us to keep making earnings. Last quarter LNCE missed earnings and the stock tanked. If you think things are bad now, just wait until they get desperate to make earnings. They will fuck us without lube
yep it's all ready started here 4 weeks until end of quarter and trying to cram shit every where !
Ibosc

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Just curious, has anyone tried to contact Lou Ann at corporate about issues with percentages not being right? I have several times and also talked with dm. No luck. I worked Walmart on Monday morni, ran an end of day right after, did the math (adding 83% promo back in), deducted cost for the product and I am making less than 9 percent. I have co tacked a contract lawyer here and will be seeing him next week. I am tired of this. Also was told they were getting me a route value for 3 weeks and still don't have it. I bought this route at a great deal since the iBo before was kicked out of several corporate stores and crammed independent c stores with meat products to get the cash. Now, I am told that even though sales are up 67 percent, I can only sell route for 20,000 more than I bought it for. Then, on top of that, Snyders will dig their claws into 5 percent of that. Frustration abounds and there seems to be no one that wants to give any solid answers. Anyone else dealing with this?
Old School Lance Man

Winterville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

WNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like Snyders is in a free fall!
Free Fallin'?????????

Even Tom Petty can't stop this train wreck..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 14 hr Condi Rice 3,900
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 21 hr Jesus C 51,282
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1

Search the Hanover Forum:
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••