lance in my pants

Houston, TX

#4373 Aug 24, 2013
If they are clueless to this business than don't even bother with them
Clocker

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4374 Aug 24, 2013
lance in my pants wrote:
If they are clueless to this business than don't even bother with them
They have $ and want to buy his route. Embrace them. Try your best to educate them but when push comes to shove they're big boys and it's on them to learn about the business they are considering buying.
WNY

Rochester, NY

#4375 Aug 24, 2013
Clocker wrote:
<quoted text>wrists
They have $ and want to buy his route. Embrace them. Try your best to educate them but when push comes to shove they're big boys and it's on them to learn about the business they are considering buying.
If that can't understand the paperwork then maybe they shouldn't be in this business , it's not rocket science but it can be a bit confusing... What is your route averaging a week in total sales... Including PA's ?
Fat frank

United States

#4376 Aug 25, 2013
Old Tyme wrote:
<quoted text>
Fat Frank.....your math does not make sense !! You are going to confuse the poor guy!!
You add your loads for the week,... add your charge slips PLUS your PA (81% of what you actually gave out, Snyders keeps the other 19% to pay the bonuses of it's managers)....Now subtract 35.00 service fee ( why they only give us 81% of the PA and then charge us an additional 35.00 is beyond me!).You must also subtract any credits you had for the week and also the cash you collected, then you should have something close to what you will get...or owe. Oh, also, check your loads because i get these phantom charges occasionally, when I asked about it I was told I put in the wrong order number....hmmm...interesting, I never seem to get a credit, always a charge ! Snyders has multiple order numbers for a number of products,,, now you ask why ? Who knows, maybe another way for them to screw with the IBO's.....their best customers...or so I'm told !!!If I treated my customers the way Snyders treats me I doubt I would have much of a business...
Oh, GOOD LUCK !!
well Henry ... I know what I am going to make within 20 dollars every week ... It's not rocket science !
old tyme

Pittsford, NY

#4377 Aug 25, 2013
Fat frank wrote:
<quoted text> well Henry ... I know what I am going to make within 20 dollars every week ... It's not rocket science !
well,, that's true !!
Clocker

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4378 Aug 26, 2013
WNY wrote:
<quoted text>
If that can't understand the paperwork then maybe they shouldn't be in this business , it's not rocket science but it can be a bit confusing... What is your route averaging a week in total sales... Including PA's ?
I'm retired. They bought me out when the merge went through. July, 2011. Having the highest route average in the warehouse, servicing all my major accounts 5 days a week and never having a store call in on me wasn't good enough for them. With just Snyder, Wise, private label, Kettle and a few other partner brands I averaged $9,000 a week, I did just under $500,000 for the year and I made in the $80,000's.
Snyders CEO

Jefferson, MD

#4379 Aug 26, 2013
Clocker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm retired. They bought me out when the merge went through. July, 2011. Having the highest route average in the warehouse, servicing all my major accounts 5 days a week and never having a store call in on me wasn't good enough for them. With just Snyder, Wise, private label, Kettle and a few other partner brands I averaged $9,000 a week, I did just under $500,000 for the year and I made in the $80,000's.
Why did you not do 550.000? I could have golfed on Friday's also. That's why.
Quitos rock

United States

#4380 Aug 27, 2013
Snyders CEO wrote:
<quoted text>Why did you not do 550.000? I could have golfed on Friday's also. That's why.
go wash the soccer mom van Forrest !
Bent over Billy

Jefferson, MD

#4381 Aug 27, 2013
The Patriot pretzels are blowing out of stores. that is why we have PALLETS of them in every warehouse , but get them in the stores they want them, BULLSHIT, No shelf tag no new product. Oh and can I get a case of purple stuff, and lemonade, my stores need them they are wiped out, lol
Quitos rock

United States

#4382 Aug 27, 2013
Bent over Billy wrote:
The Patriot pretzels are blowing out of stores. that is why we have PALLETS of them in every warehouse , but get them in the stores they want them, BULLSHIT, No shelf tag no new product. Oh and can I get a case of purple stuff, and lemonade, my stores need them they are wiped out, lol
patriot pretzels are out of date now you mean football pretzels ?? Saw Walmart has utz football pretzels direct ship for 1.98 a buck cheaper than snyders of bend over .. Way to compete in prices s-l !
Hopefull

Lumberton, TX

#4383 Aug 27, 2013
Thanks for the help and advice. Now say I have someone that has made a offer on my route. Does anyone with firsthand knowledge know bad (or hopefully good) the process is?
Quitos rock

United States

#4384 Aug 28, 2013
Hopefull wrote:
Thanks for the help and advice. Now say I have someone that has made a offer on my route. Does anyone with firsthand knowledge know bad (or hopefully good) the process is?
it takes forever .. Might wanna do something for the potential buyer like let them run it and make the commish, if you wanna really want out , so they wont get fustrated and walk

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4385 Aug 28, 2013
Anyone around here that was part of th first lawsuit that Snyders had to pay out to IBO's? I was curious as to which law firm handled it and where they are at.
Hoosier

Indianapolis, IN

#4386 Aug 28, 2013
The selling process sucks .....5 months into it....4th closing date. Glad to be getting out.
Bent over Billy

Jefferson, MD

#4387 Aug 28, 2013
Heartbreak of Psoriasis wrote:
Anyone around here that was part of th first lawsuit that Snyders had to pay out to IBO's? I was curious as to which law firm handled it and where they are at.
Do not remember law firm, believe they were out of Chicago. will look through records and see if I can locate it.
Clocker

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4388 Aug 29, 2013
Heartbreak of Psoriasis wrote:
Anyone around here that was part of th first lawsuit that Snyders had to pay out to IBO's? I was curious as to which law firm handled it and where they are at.
Minnesota, I forgot the name of the firm. I got $8,800. Nothing to sneeze at.
Clocker

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4389 Aug 29, 2013
Halunen was the law firm. It started in California by then state attorney general and it expanded from there.
Bent over Billy

Jefferson, MD

#4390 Aug 29, 2013
Clocker wrote:
<quoted text>
Minnesota, I forgot the name of the firm. I got $8,800. Nothing to sneeze at.
I got 6500, and enjoyed spending every dime of it, even thanked my DM for it, he did not think it was funny, everyone else did.
Union

Hollywood, FL

#4391 Aug 29, 2013
Bent over Billy wrote:
<quoted text>I got 6500, and enjoyed spending every dime of it, even thanked my DM for it, he did not think it was funny, everyone else did.
What was the lawsuit about ?
WNY

Rochester, NY

#4392 Aug 29, 2013
Union wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the lawsuit about ?
Treating us like employees

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 12 hr Ed Swindell 51,527
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 18 hr Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon R Nixon 186
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep 20 Petal Power 2
bulllys at the work place. Sep 19 Petal Power 3
Hanover Police Force Sep 15 Jeremy 1
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Sep 4 lesson learned 8

Hanover Jobs

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]